Kidd, Yautja, 13 years ago

Nah, I would like to have a little fun before finishing off my opponent.
Stoneheart, you big SOB! Where have you been?
If we go against each other again, you better not run for the hills like you did last time. I hate chasing my opponents around and around in circles... Darn yautja warrior.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

Hey when you guys go for each other's throats mind if I join in?

I would love to have something different from time to time. Maybe you are just what I need to step my game up. Sure! That is, if Stoneheart do not mind having a female to combat with.
Would love to see better RPers in the RPGs.

EDIT: Hey, if no one really minds me asking;
What is this talk about Zozobra?
I mean, I don't know him, but I would love to know more. Also, read something about, RIP Zozobra. I would hate to take my hat off in respect for the person if he is not really gone. That will be plain ass cruel.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

DeathStiker’s is my cousin and she RP’s as my younger sister and is part of the DBO. I would also like to point out that her character Kieran is 15.

Zozobra was on here for awhile, he seemed like a really nice guy. He was killed a while ago by a drunk driver on his way back from New Orleans, the guy hit his car and his car slammed into a tree. His sister posted RIP Zozobra.

DarkCountess, Yautja, 13 years ago

I'm will to take on you, DeathStriker and Stoneheart.

Well then, I take my hat off for that guy. Drunk Drivers, I don't give a shit about. They should get charged for murder.
Why? Well, one of my Battles that I gone to Basic Training with was killed earlier this year by a Drunk... My heart goes out for Zozobra's family and friends.

DarkSerpentine, Yautja, 13 years ago

Please except my condolences for your friend Kidd.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

My hat is off to you as well Kidd.

Hey Countess before anything is established just a little heads up I’m already in a spare with Deathdrop, DeathWraith and BloodHarpy. And the last time I checked Deathdrop back-handed me and DeathWraith has Harpy hanging on a wall.

IceNeko, Yautja, 13 years ago

Whoa DeathStriker! Trying to be a tough girl by fighting Deathdrop huh? Well good luck to you I'm fighting Fire Hunter. Hey when you guys are done getting your asses kicked by Deathdrop and DeathWraith wanna do a two on two, me and DHeavyDuty against you and DeathWraith?

StoneHeart, Yautja, 13 years ago

I never went running dude, what you talking about? As for fighting a female, that's up to whoever I get to be my partner since I'm going against Kidd.

As for it though, sure, why not. About time another female stepped up in the Sparring Chamber but before I can do anything, I need to be added to the Sparring Chamber roster thingy. If someone will do that, then I'll be more than happy to fight again.

If it was not you StoneHeart, I guess it was Cleticyautja. My bad if my memories are a little fague.

Sure StoneHeart, let's get some females to see us go toe-to-toe and they will see who is the Top Dog. You, or Me. Depends on the battle my good man.

tinmanti, Yautja, 13 years ago

any preds wanna fight?

^Uhhh tinmanti? Do you know a guy around here named WarBlade? Because you remind me of him.

Cetanu-655, Yautja, 13 years ago

well, i must say. i really think a more effective way of seeing who is on line should be made. so that the battles at least, wouldn't be one post a day...

that is rather time consuming and even more so if amytherstbaldes wont reply to the post i left.. i would really like to see what happens in this fight due to it being my first in the areans.

I'm still in a fight I think. My computer was messing up so I thought the fight was over or had been deleted or something.

With all due respect to good ol' magician, Battlemage, I'm still raring for a fight!
It has been almost or more than a week since he last responded and I am getting a little... rowdy. I do understand his life situation, so that is why I am not disrespecting him by no means.

Now... Which one of you monsters have the guts to knock me down? Would it be one of those fine, female hybrids or another hardcore, sorry excuse of life monsters? I don't care, I'll take on any one of you guys.
Stoneheart... I may need some assistance if they are all debating on ganging up on me. I'm not looking forward to getting raped. -hesitating nod-

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well after I'm done with Cetanu I take you up on the offer.

Well, good! I'm just a little rowdy at the moment and you guys better catch me when I'm still in the mood.
Catch me when I'm feeling like crap, I will be a disappointment to you. Love to have a good fight. Just don't care who.

Cetanu-655, Yautja, 13 years ago

hmmm thinks a 6 way fight would be fun. me , kidd, harpy, blades, and two others. starting in teams optional

Rogue, Yautja, 13 years ago

Hell I'll gladly participate in that lol!