Now we have Centanu's Ok...

DD, not sure how you want to do this, but here is the list;
Blades
Centanu
Harpy
Heavy Duty
Kidd
Rogue

Depending on your decision, You or I may make the Arena for these six individuals who wish to prove their mettle to the Galaxy.

EDIT: Going by all the smack-talk between them, I say you need to do it fast before they start getting a little antsy. They are liable to destroy the Sparring Thread with all their bickering.

Also, I guess I'm the only senior member who is going up against alot of freshmen. This is going to be tough. -sighs-

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Why doesn't one of them make it?

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

I think you should do it Kidd.

Kidd, Yautja, 13 years ago

Oooh, trying to stroke my ego there, eh Harpy? Very well then, I'll set it up tomorrow. Give me a good idea because I'll get off around 1300, hopefully.
I'll read the posts of your suggestions and try to make a fitting arena for everyone.
I'm free Monday btw.

Tomorrow will be a good time for me to start.

P.S. Battlemage, you shattering my character's Patella is very similiar to what happened to me last Sunday. I past my APFT (Army Physical Fitness Test) but the price was putting too much strain on my prior injured muscles of my knee.
Makes me wonder if you have people spying on me at home. LMAO!

Cetanu-655, Yautja, 13 years ago

im up for what ever so. its up to you guys.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

(In response to Deathdrop)

Well really what I was doing for trying to get my strategy together, at first I was gonna try to kill Harpy but then changed my mind to see how it went from there. Since I don’t wanna die from Back Hand Slap Trauma or BHST I’m going to die fighting!” does heroic stance.”

How about a fully functioning bio-lab setting, with some staff members around just be chased around, hunted down and whatnot. Since there are hybrids involved me and Blades could already be there having been captured and ready for testing but of course we escape and then everyone else arrives and we’ll see how that goes. Sound good?

@LadyDeathStriker

“does heroic stance.” Lol! You’re comical.

So my dear cousin who RP’s as my sister, so when are you going to mention that your character and my character are sibs?

After we die and are cloned yet again. I guess that’s how that’ll work.

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well if we do go ahead with the lab setting I guess it takes place after my fight with Cetanu. After my death I was cloned back! Muwahahahahaha!

Cetanu-655, Yautja, 13 years ago

holds up Ryu's skull- >:D this is mine!

Very well. Thanks to that suggestion, I have a good idea, aight? You guys may love it.

Rogue, Yautja, 13 years ago

I have to hand it ya guys, each one of you got some great ideas! Most of these ideas are better than my co-workers ideas and I work at a clothing outlet lol!

Ok ladies and gents, seek out your targets and go after them. I set it up just for you guys to pick a fight with whoever you wish.

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

Hahaha! Ryuu's back and looking for blood! Better watch your backs!

I'll be waiting for who ever has the nerve to stand against me. You five may be young, but that puts this veteran to shame in numbers.
I'll be looking forward to our fights. Hoo-ah?

@ LDS: Sorry I haven't got around to posting, but I've been busy this week. Hopefully I'll be able to get it in on Friday.

No problem!

StoneHeart, Yautja, 13 years ago

Whoo, I'm finally back, hopefully for good this time. My damn internet went out...again but I hopefully have it fixed. Now, Kidd, you still want to go against each other? Females watching's fine with me too dude, just know that, depending on what they are, the winner has to fight again.

Apologies LDS, my post will absolutely be up on Friday.

EDIT: Friday night...

Also someone else posted on the spare I was on with Kidd, Rogue, Cetanu, HeavyDuty and Blades.