BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Oh that much I had figured out already.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Ok, seriously now. Someone needs to post. I've got 3 days.

FireHunter, Yautja, 13 years ago

Does anybody want to fight me? I'm itching for another RP as good as the one that ended a while ago with Deathdrop.
Speaking of which, did I ever say "Good Game", Deathdrop?
If I haven't, Good Game, that was a brilliant RPG!

^ Thanks, man, it was cool to finally finish our fight.

Striker hurry the hell up and post something!

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

Ok clam down I'm posting something.

FireHunter, Yautja, 13 years ago

Actually, would it be OK if I joined the Spar that all four of you guys are in? I reckon it would be interesting.
If I can, I'll go solo and see how well I go haha

If it's Ok with everyone else, then yes. You'll have to wait and see.

It's ok with me! This is gettting better and better!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Fuck. A xenomorph completely removes my ability to do anything worthwhile. I'm not ok with this!

DarkSerpentine, Yautja, 13 years ago

^So you and BloodHarpy are fighting against each other? But aren't you like her boss?

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

No she's actually his girlfriend of course they'll deny this and cuss me out but it is the truth.

After the spare is over anyone wanna team up with me and kill WarBlade?

I'm not her boss in this sparring match, yet, at least. But why would being her boss get in the way of fighting her?

ryanwethy, Yautja, 13 years ago

I do!!

LOL! Miscalculations never go well for anyone Harpy keep that in mind. I hope you know I’m talking about you currant “predicament”.

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

Ok so DeathWraith you’ve got Harpy pinned against a wall and yet she gets mad at me for calling her hot? I think I’m picking up on some hypocorasam here.

I’m only going to say this: tip toe through a dictionary and not an adult magazine for once ok? I might help you spell better maybe then people will actually tolerate you.

She's not pinned against a wall, she's pinned ON a wall. Also, BloodHarpy is just text on a site. Text is not "hot". Well actually that depends on the font. But in this case, it's not.

ValkyrieWrath, Yautja, 13 years ago

Maybe him fighting her is like a an initiation. So maybe in the next spare they’ll team up and fight whoever challenges them.