General Discussion Thread

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Any questions about a fight should go here. There's more info coming, so watch this space.

Dragous, Yautja, 13 years ago

well i learn to think on my toes so it make things more interesting that all...
and i'll play your little sceme for a bit(LOL)

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

So uh, i don't remember how this should be done, PREDATORv2, you wanna start it? I'll go with whatever. Last time i sparred with someone was in the Shadow Serpents and i really don't remember how it started.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

Alright.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but your a hybrid of alien and human right?

Yeah... My skin is pretty damn black and i bleed weak acid, probably won't hurt you much and won't do anything to your armor. My pistol can make a decent hole in your head, my knife is just a knife and i also have a pulse riffle that i always forget about. I'm stronger than a strong human, but weaker than a strong predator, i only feel pain for a slow time and my wounds tend to cauterize, but not only after a pretty long period of time. So it's doubtful that great pain will slow me down or that bleeding will kill me. You pretty much have to kill me like you would kill an alien, only i can also shoot at you.

Personality: Xeuss was trained to be a disciplined warrior. He respects a capable enemy. He has great compassion for Xenomorphs and great respect for Yautja. Because of his past with the company, he has a problem with human mercenaries, but he despises marines working for the Corporation even more so.

That's gonna be a pretty hard character to get back into.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

So I guess this is the place :D

I'm gonna read some posts to see how it's supposed to go xD
I have limited knowledge about the english language so I usually keep my words simple so I can't state posts like predatorV2 did in hes fight with DW xD

"limited grammer + limited vocabulary = limited battlepower xD"

But I will fight in the name of the silent assassins !

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

Alright, i'll post the intro/setting and you've got the first strike, agreed?

Oh and again, don't worry. Just let us make this fight as fine as possible.

Trick is to have a good time and beat the crap out of each other, lol.

Hmm, so are your wristblades on your left arm, or on both, or are you about to punch me first and then strike with the wristblades?

Single set of wristblades on my left arm, I'm sort of punch/striking at you with them.

Alright, then i assume your control panel would be on your right arm... Does that mean the plasmacaster, if you have one, is on your right shoulder?

Suppose so.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

k Mebber xD

I hope you don't mind the puppeteering, since i'm doing such a great job beating myself up.

I don't know if P already explained this or something, but is anyone else having difficulties viewing their posts.

Mine and DW battle topic just cuts on the first post, can't even view page 2. Same happened with DD's but it clears up after a while...

Its bugging me..

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

That happened to me a while ago for about a week. It stoped when I restarted the computer.

Page 2? What page 2?

Sorry, I meant page 2 of DD's battle, I couldn't view it for awhile. And I still can't view our battle Wraith....Pissing me off.

I had problems like that some time ago, but it just stopped happening on its own, i don't know... Have you tried it on a different browser?

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

:D:

sorry it took so long, i had a long week, six days of full-time work. Thankfully it's over now.

Anyway, the first strike is up to you.

I updated to IE 8, seems to have fixed my problem, posting now...