Argonian, Human, 11 years ago

Okay, I will wait.

the_doctor, Human, 11 years ago

hey guys, been a bit busy of late. Bloo im a little confused how you got ahead of me and Pv2 to be at the ship?

-Bloo-, Human, 11 years ago

My bad, I wasn't clear on my location. Aside from you and Pv2, I'm closer to your ship than anyone else (because I'm chasing you two). The size of The Hole is big and its contents can be confusing; I'm not quite there yet. Everyone else is either behind me or around our general area, I guess.

Gaunt and Waralien's group are... somewhere.

Gaunt, Human, 11 years ago

War, I must apologize, I've been held up, and, I'd advise you just team up with someone else at this stage, and Delta, sorry, but our conflict will be reaching a cancellation.

I must take some time to catch up on this, some day, but for current time I just can't, apart from being in a deeply recessive mental block, I've just lost all drive for the current time (I won't go into details as to why).

I just thought I'd give heads up to everyone, please feel free to depart any basis or relational involvement to my character, set him on fire or something, and enjoy the rest of the RPG.

I'm still going to try and be around this site sometimes, if I can, but in all fairness, I'm out of this conflict, sorry to disappoint.

DarkLioness, Human, 11 years ago

Judging by the map I'm heading straight for Bloo. This is mainly a way of slowing down Bloo and trying to keep him at bay. I mean after all he's going after my targets and the Queen is nearby.

Ok I edited my RPG post when I realized the Xeno that Bloo bitch slapped was me.

Oh, I thought you already acknowledged that and were just doing stuff... after I did that.

The original post was a rush job so I didn't really pay to much attention to it. Then I re-read you post twice and then edited my post.

tawganator, Human, 11 years ago

The Hunters in my most recent Post are Predatorv2 and the_doctor so they are now just entering The Hole and I have just left it with a group of 5 to 10 or so Drones.

I'm getting closer to everyone then because I'm going after Bloo which means I'll wind up running into you, PREDATORv2 and the_Doctor. This should be very interesting.

I guess this means I'm up. I'll write one later.

Well, shit. I screwed the pooch on this promise, huh? It's a Saturday and I'm sick, which means I'm staying in all day, which means I have no excuse for not writing one by tomorrow night. (Hey, I'm sick, give me a break.)

Eh that's alright. At least you're feeling better right?

Much better, thanks. I think I'll write that post now.

It feels like forever since I posted in the RPG.

Edit: Started it, will be up tomorrow.

All of those that are still alive/around give a holla.

I'm alive, HI!

*waves happily at everyone*

the_doctor, Human, 11 years ago

im still here too, just moving house in a couple of days so ive been flat out with that and work. should get something up soon-ish though

I've moved many times and it never seems to go easy. There is always something that seems to go wrong when a move takes place. I hope thing go smoothly for you.

Oh, well, if you're posting soon, Doctor, I'll wait for you before I post.

PREDATORv2, Human, 11 years ago

Big thanks to everyone who has been super patient with me and doc. I'm sort of in the same boat, got a ton of big projects at work, so I haven't had much time to fool around on the computer.