Peterson, Human, 11 years ago

wow i missed some good stuff, but im back finally got more time on my hands to go at it with you guys again!

-Bloo-, Human, 11 years ago

Good to see you're back for the finale, Peterson. But it seems like everyone else just... died, or something.

New post up.

The first narration is from the perspective of a random Praetorian NPC.

In the second narration, that's obviously me again. That little part at the end is the only bit that speeds the current story up, seeing as how the RPG's been really slow this past week.

delta-boy, Human, 11 years ago

Gaunt here?

Argonian, Human, 11 years ago

Can I still participate in the RPG?

FireHunter, Human, 11 years ago

You're late to the party, but sure, go right ahead, just assume the role of one of the thousands of drones/warriors around the Queen or in the group around Bloo.

tawganator, Human, 11 years ago

Thousands might be stretching it a bit maybe hundred(s) or so.

Yeah, well you get my point haha

Ok, thanks.

hey FH i think its time to finish our skirmish earlyer haha

I just read the last few posts and something's off key. Where's this happening? Are you all still chasing me into The Hole?

@Argonian: Join me, and we will magnificently accomplish glorious feats for great justice! (Also because no one else did.)

DarkLioness, Human, 11 years ago

^I was on PREDATORv2 and the_Doctor's paths but now I'm searching for FireHunter after sensing you nearby. In doing this I might end up crossing paths with you. It's very likely, I have a 95% chance of running into you.

I have a feeling I might have to fight more than one of you when the time comes. It might even be just all Xenos if Peterson, Doc and Pv2 don't partake. That's interesting.

By the way, DarkLioness, I've fully grown into a Queen by now, I'm not a Praetorian anymore.

well im planning to finish off fh depending on how this fight goes, but it should end interestingly enough

What will happen become a human?

Crap I forgot you'd gone into the Hole, I'll edit that into my post.

Bring it on, Peterson.

EDIT: Just for the record, I'm pretty sure the Hole is actually a huge swamp in the jungle, not a cave, if you're in the cavern that the Hive was in, it would be more or less empty now besides dead people in the resin on the walls.

tawganator, Human, 11 years ago

Make the cave a tunnel built by a large breed of swamp dwelling moles or worms.

When I wrote about the Queen killing the younger queen, it was outside in the jungle, pretty much on the outskirts of the Hole, and the entire Hive is with me and the Queen.

Okay, so from what I've gathered, our positions is this:

RUINS of the TITANNIA (Now a giant mushroom cloud)
|
REMAINING PREDATORS/HUMANS
|
|
OUTSKIRTS of THE HOLE
|
PETERSON, FIREHUNTER, THE HIVE (Original Queen, Warriors, Drones, all other Xenomorph players)
|
|
|
DARKLIONESS
|
|
|
|
BLOO
|
|
|
|
|
|
PREDATORv2, THE_DOCTOR, PREGNANT CHICK
|
|
|
|
|
|
PREDATOR'S GETAWAY SHIP
|
|
CENTER of THE HOLE

And the situation is this:

Pv2 and Doc are carrying the preggo to their getaway ship. I'm in pursuit. DarkLioness is either heading toward me or is now going backward to help Firehunter, who is now fighting Peterson. The rest of The Hive are coming to kill me.
|
|
Meanwhile, all the other Predators and Mebber are fighting, or something.

That seems about right.