-Bloo-, Human, 11 years ago

^Made an edit, I thought it was appropriate.

I'm not sure if I should post another so soon. It may ruin with others plans and/or ruin the pacing we've established. Besides, I don't even know what I'd be doing since you're fighting Peterson again (I was actually anticipating fighting you, which would have been a great post war), and the Elders haven't posted anything for a few days now.

tawganator, Human, 11 years ago

This is how I've mapped things out so far. If there's something I'm missing let me know.

litanyoffire.jpg

FireHunter, Human, 11 years ago

In my original idea the Titannia was in the centre, and the Alien Hive was East of it, and the predators landed eighteen miles the other side of the crash site, and the Hole was somewhere between the Hive and the Titannia, for some reason I thought southeast of the Titannia. And I imagined the original battle site to be around the Titannia. Wow this changed, haha.

Argonian, Human, 11 years ago

That is the map of the planet, okay. Now is more clear were is each thing. Thanks for acclaring me.

I think for the most part the locations are at least still the same distance away from each other and mostly in the right spots (The Hole still being between the hive and the Titannia).

Edit: I love how Argonian would rather switch to a human than join my side of the fight. No hard feelings bud, that's actually hilarious, and another human is always welcome since there are, like, 3 right now.

I actually found that pretty amusing as well, but it's always good to have another human in the fight.
Although Argonian, if you're not a part of Alpha Draconis, I'd suggest saying that you're a mercenary and you're there to help, I'm not overly sure about 40 extra troops being brought in with you, seeing as the RPG is near its end, but we'll see what the others say.

40 extra troops is welcome to me. That'll make the climax that much bigger when everyone comes together. I don't speak for everyone, though.

tawganator, Human, 11 years ago

I am a bit uncertain of having another Marine ship coming to investigate the planet (that's now 3 within 2 planetary days), but I guess the extra npc Marines would come in handy for evacuating the surviving Humans.

Yes, I wanted to show that someone has came to rescue the marines. Should I change something? And well, I wanted to see how the story develops with another human, and later, I can be a Xenomorph, or make a new user, I don't know, I will see.

Making a new user is against the rules, I wouldn't advise that.

But no, don't worry, climactic battles will be climactic haha.

Waralien, Human, 11 years ago

Any idea where Gaunt and Delta are? For all intensive purposes, I'm basically frozen in my spot

Thamks for the advise.

Peterson, Human, 11 years ago

Well i mean seeing as to how alpha draconis hasnt sent out a mass request for reinforcing and our ship is still very much in orbit around the planet, i dont see how more troops would arrive.

Perhaps, from the same ship, they can drop more reinforcements, you know, for losing contact with the surface.

Well, however you guys do it, I still wouldn't mind having a bunch of NPCs coming in to die in the fire.

Yeah, but I will try to not be killed, at least not without a fight, or killing a bunch of aliens in the process

Who is next to write in the RPG?

I'm not sure if I should wait on everyone else (since they're all pretty much heading where I am; I'm right next to Pv2 and Doc's getaway ship) or go ahead and write another filler post that will further set the mood.

Maybe one of those is best for now because later on we're all going to enter a clusterfuck of action-oriented posts that need to be paced accordingly.

Ok, so, what do you think we should tell them? Or we wait?

Don't worry, we've gone longer than a day with people not posting. We all have lives. The only reason I'm ever on here so much is because I have free internet at work.

Just wait, our posters don't disappoint.