-Bloo-, Human, 11 years ago

Shit, I'm online at work right now just 'cause I can do that sometimes. It's cool though, sometimes I get caught up in course work or my job and it's tough spending more than a few minutes at a time on the computer.

Just to be convenient for everyone here, I was hoping this would end before school work would begin taking up all of our free time. I'd hate to leave this hanging. Unless everyone's certain we can keep going strongly through the beginning of the school year, assuming most of us are still in some form of school.

tawganator, Human, 11 years ago

This wait is killing me. Such a great story and it's looking like it's going to be all rapped up soon. Don't take this as impatience but rather as eagerness like a kid waiting to open his presents at Christmas.

A POST, a post! I'm so happy. Thank you so much FireHunter.

I'm also writing one as we speak. Should be done within an hour or something.

Edit: Posted. Let me know if this is too soon.

To be honest I thought it was a bit too soon but that thought was quickly raped and murdered by how awesome your post was. Absolutely loved it.

Everyone else could always detail what happened before the Queen and I go at it. There's always room for the in-betweens and all that. Glad to know though, I haven't written a post in weeks, it feels like.

Peterson, Human, 11 years ago

well i mean it was for weeks lol, but since FH decided to ignore me then i suppose ill just catch up and join in your little civil blood bath bloo!

Decided to quickly tell how me and DarkLioness got to Bloo. It's not much but I really wanted to post.

FireHunter, Human, 11 years ago

Peterson, I actually forgot about your post until after I wrote mine. But if there's any reason I'd ignore it, it would be that we're in a swamp/jungle, not a cavern network.

^In any case, I set you guys back up near the end of my post, so there's that.

Edit: I noticed my Warriors were mentioned fighting the Hive's Drones, and so I edited my post to mention that bit. I completely forgot about my own hive, honestly, so this on-going blood bath is a good idea.

Peterson, Human, 11 years ago

well fuck now im all sorts of confused oh well ill figure it out

DarkLioness, Human, 11 years ago

Ok can't make it today but I will post even if it kills me tomorrow!

I have FINALLY POSTED AGAIN!

I hate roaming areas!

Oh and if Bloo dies and Peterson hasn't escaped or been killed yet I call dibs!

Great post DarkLioness and good luck in the upcoming battle.

^Thank you tawganator, for the compliment!

@Bloo

Thank you for your several past compliments. I had to make quick posts or was dead tired to be able to reply soon enough.

Sure thing DL, it's going pretty smoothly and I appreciate it.

By the way, I'll be free all week so hopefully I get several posts written (if you guys also come by). Something weird I hadn't realized until I read my sparring topic with Kirby and Titulus: as bad as his problems already were, my character just had a sex change. So, yeah... there's that.

FireHunter, Human, 11 years ago

Argonian, we're not near the Hive, we're in a swamp. The Hive caverns are empty.

Argonian, Human, 11 years ago

Ohh. Then I was cofused, sorry. Fixing it!

Great post FireHunter, I liked your descriptions. I think I will wait on my next post until others have done theirs.

I've actually just written a post. I'll be finalizing it and it might be up sooner or later today.