-Bloo-, Human, 11 years ago

New post finally up. I feel as if I'm turning into one of those weird fan-fic assholes. You know, one of those.

But the weirdness has to keep going up. If you catch my drift.

the_doctor, Human, 11 years ago

okay im finally moved in and have the internet. that took forever. going to attempt to post this weekend and get me and pred back into the action

Waralien, Human, 11 years ago

Anyone heard from Deltaboy?

Nope. Not sure if Mebber's still taking part either, it seems he's becoming more active again.

Waralien, Human, 11 years ago

I've been refusing to post since my fight is now with him since Gaunt backed out. I have no idea what to do.

Peterson, Human, 11 years ago

Your a dick Firehunter i just want to let you know this...

God, it's come to the point where I get slightly physically stimulated whenever I see OCC or LoF at the top of the "most recent" list.

I can either wait for Doctor/Pv2 to post or I can post another sexy fan-fiction, I'll decide by tomorrow.

tawganator, Human, 11 years ago

I've been hesitant to post till either one of them post theirs. I guess I can put something up for meantime.

Welcome to the fun DrDiabloSatan you have a lot of catching up to do.

DarkLioness, Human, 11 years ago

@FireHunter

If you take too long with Peterson I gonna eat his legs and drag him back to the Hive.

While the Queen's the one who's probably going to kill me, she's still an NPC, so I'm really just waiting for the opponents who ARE actual players, Doc and Pv2, to make a move.

you and me both bloo...

^Well FireHunter hasn't really done anything yet. So at this point do you still need legs?

well firehunter good match man!

FireHunter, Human, 11 years ago

Good match! I was not expecting that to happen!

hahaha gotcha man!

Wow you two (peterson, FireHunter) were awesome. Somehow I figured it would end this way. Great battle you two, I loved every line of it.

Well if the remaining Preds post again I think I'm going to take my final bow by dueling with the_doctor.

Despite still being kinda lousy when it comes to RPG's(well at least I'm getting better) I had a hell of a time!

I guess that means I'll be fighting Pv2 and... every Xeno still in the game.

Hey Bloo? If none of the preds show up I'll gladly fight you. That would be an interesting way for me to go out as well.