Waralien, Human, 11 years ago

Count me in as well, I can see now that Delta isn't gonna show up anytime soon

the_doctor, Human, 11 years ago

Yo, post being written as I type this. I'm trying out a way to explain where me and PRED have been since the last post we were mentioned in which I think was one of bloos. It may come off a bit retcon-ish but there's some story stuff just to be filled in before this epic final fight that we are coming to. If anyone sees some issues let me know and ill edit and find another way to work in this stuff.

DarkLioness, Human, 11 years ago

Hey, long time no see.

Well ladies and gentlemen, I believe this is my final act. This was the best RPG(on any website) that I've even had the honor of being in. When the next one comes up, you can be certain 100% that I'll be joining you all once again.

Peace out!

-Bloo-, Human, 11 years ago

When I get a chance this week, I'll post.

Sorry, guys - if you've seen the off-topic thread lately, you'll know I've been way too busy and will be for the next 2 weeks. I'm not dropping out, I'm just letting you know that you should probably carry on without me instead of waiting, and I'll catch up as late as Thanksgiving week.

tawganator, Human, 11 years ago

The-Doctor, PREDATORv2 and now Argonian! Why didn't I just sit in my tree and wait it out?

Peterson, Human, 11 years ago

same reason i didnt wander around the caves aimlessly for weeks on end...

I'm gonna post again on the weekend. Really.

And hopefully I'll finish writing my post by tomorrow. It's pretty much my first free weekend in a month or something like that (other than last week).

I won't be able to post now, maybe in a couple of days though.

Sorry

This wait is killing me. I'm not saying I'm impatiant, just that I could die in a horrible car crash before the next post. So fingers crossed.

Peterson, Human, 11 years ago

I will be closing the RPG down on December 15, 2012 at 11:59 pm EST as no one has posted in an extended period of time, So please finish the rpg off so we can start our next implimentation of our next project.

Thank you

^Got it

Will be posting soon, hopefully tonight. Work has been killing me lately so its hard to find time and energy to write.

Post is up and this is probably the most fun I've had in a long time. So scared that my character is going to get killed at a moments notice though but this still such great fun. Oh and I would like to give an honourable mention for DarkLioness who has had the unfortunate fate of meeting her end at the merciless hands of The_Doctor. Your posts were always a joy to read, you brought much to the story and you fought well. Rest in Peace (despite you having your head hacked off by a seven foot tall monster).

There's no way I would of done that. You haven't made many posts and it is also against the rules of the RPG to kill before the 5th (or somewhere there abouts) battle post between the two combatants. On another note it is PREDATORv2 that is right next to you and I wish you the best of luck in making it out with your head still in one piece.

Because of the deadline, I'll have to revise the current post I'm writing to be my last. It's a shame, I was planning on fighting every remaining fighter at the same time. If that sounds like suicide, even to a level 75 Queen, you're probably right - but that was the plan all along, as there's no way my guy could have come out on top, he's pretty much the villain of this RPG.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do before revising my death to be at the hands of the original Queen, but hopefully I can find a way to fuck with everyone's plans one last time. I'd hate to go out without making some kind of impact, especially after having built up the hype.

mm shame about the deadline, I was looking forward to fighting you bloo. I even put in all that foreshadowing with taking Dark's mask earlier on. well perhaps next time then.

I've been down with a hellish case of the cold for a while. Not fun. At all.

I just realized I'm the Xeno that got decapitated.

My last post's up. Even though it didn't end exactly how we wanted, it was a good run in any case. Great job, everyone.

If I ever get to writing that shorter "fan-fic" version of Litany of Fire, I may include our intended ending with me fighting Doctor and everyone else before dying.

Edit: Yo Doc, it looks like we'll be able to take our fight to the new mini-RPG. I'm looking forward to it.