OCC

Peterson, Human, 11 years ago

Here you can discuss the RPG. No Off topic chat is authorized, only RPG related posts!

FireHunter, Human, 11 years ago

Dark, you don't seem to have read the rules, so I deleted your post.

All RPG posts are to be 6 LINES OR LONGER

Setting up a storyline & tense beginning is crucial to all RPGs, do not begin to fight or attempt to kill other members until at least after the first 4-5 pages.

Deathdrop, Human, 11 years ago

Pred players- I was thinking we'd start moving through the jungle, possibly see some evidence of humans before we start running into xenos.

supersonicman96, Human, 11 years ago

Sounds like a plan

concretehunter, Human, 11 years ago

Ill hang back, I dont want to do my own thing so much, Id just prefer if you guys lead the way.

Mebber, Human, 11 years ago

Peterson, are you going to post in the RPG all the way? I hope so, but i thought you've said you haven't got the time.

How many survivors should we find in the Titannia, what do you mean?

FireHunter, Human, 11 years ago

The two pilots didn't survive (Seeing as the ship crashed front-first) but most of the twenty thousand or so passengers survived, but most of them are injured. They wouldn't have gone out onto the planet's surface and they're likely to be cowering in the ship waiting for help.

To be honest my original intention was that the Marines were on-board the ship when it crashed, and had to find their lethal weapons in the Armoury, but I didn't specify that so we'll go with the flow.

tawganator, Human, 11 years ago

Just a reminder that the Xenomorph Hive is 26 miles west of the Human Crash Site and that the Yautja pods landed 18 miles to the east of the Human Crash Site. So logically the Xenos and Yautja should run into the Humans before running into each other.

Mebber, Human, 11 years ago

Dark:

"Setting up a storyline & tense beginning is crucial to all RPGs, do not begin to fight or attempt to kill other members until at least after the first 4-5 pages." - Firehunter

Just a reminder. Don't try to fight DarkLioness just yet.

Dark, Its not about the combat dude, I wanted to take time to encounter the other races so we can get some character dyanmics going on.

Sorry dark but seriously. If you fight a Yautja every elder is kind of forced to kill you on the spot.

2. We arent even close to the human ship.

3. You cant control what other players do.

I thought Darklioness was a Xeno? Either way, yeah, it's too early for fighting. Let it build for a bit, let everyone make their first few posts, and then we'll get to the action, OK?

DarkLioness, Human, 11 years ago

^I am Xenomorph. I'm a Xenomorph Warrior, the little box thingy on my profile has a Xenomorph Warrior on it.

Peterson, Human, 11 years ago

yo mebber ill talk to you in AD clan channel

I have thrown a "little" mud ball into the RPG. Welcome to The Hole a swamp that is roughly 5 miles in diameter and is separating the Xenos from the Titannia. It is 12.5 miles to the east of the Hive and 8.5 miles west of the Titannia. This is to offer variety to the landscape and could make for an interesting fight setting. You may attempt to navigate your way through this labyrinth of poisonous insects and man swallowing bogs or you could take safe way around. The choice is yours to use it or not.

Sorry, I was mistaken then. But my point still stands.

Just so you guys understand why i am making my character bitter and feel like he is better than the youngbloods is because my character is in the middle, The elders want him to lead youngblood's hunts on his own, but first he will have to go with some older and wiser hunters to see if he is up for the tast. He was dennied the first time after the mistake falling into a wompa nest

DrDiabloSatan, Human, 11 years ago

Tawganator yes I rather like The Hole you did a very good job of creating and describing it. Nice job when you first came to it I felt like I could actually see the place as you were describing it :)

Thank you so much DrDiabloSatan, it's nice receive a compliment :)

In case anyone's confused, the arm my character found fell from the ship as it was crashing. The comm-link is set to private, which means only PredatorV2 would hear it.

Im really enjoying this :D

supersonicman96, Human, 11 years ago

Same here, this is the best RPG i've ever been in

This is my first RPG here and I am loving it also.

Dark you should read this

"All RPG posts are to be 6 LINES OR LONGER" FireHunter