donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

Donuts cries were quickly answered by that of drentons and avpfreak, they were in the same room and she hadnt even noticed! She was estatic to see them and was relieved that they were alright. Unfortunatly, the humans were still outside the tank, making faces and calling them "beautiful", one human even went up to Donut and was impertinent towards her, this clearly bothered Drenton, he hissed and pounded on the glass untill his tank was filled with gas which burned him, he screached and rolled in pain, he BURNED with anger. Once again Drenton was about to pounce on the glass when he noticed the hand of a human quickly overshadow a large red button, one which he noticed when pressed, released that gas. Drenton stopped in his tracks and hissed, he was joined by the two other xenomorphs whom abhor'd the humans. Donut was shaking with anger, how dare they show such contemptible attitudes towards them.

Donut was then caught by surprise, Drenton had found an open hatch! They rushed through it, surprising the humans and actually encountering another of their speices, though this one was not of their hive or any familiar hive, and it had a malicious attitude. The other xenomorph quickly attempted to attack untill Drenton pounced on it and pinned it to the floor, Donut quickly finished it off with her tail and backed away along with Drenton. Acid began to pour from the creature and splatter the floor, melting the metal and forming a large hole, a loud siren set off along with a robotic voice which said "speicimens loose, repeat speicimens loose, all units to corrider 6"

The xenomorphs were surprised by this sound, but they reacted quickly. The three xenomorphs flew down the hole and into the 6th corridor, they landed with a loud thump on the obtuse metal floor, the corridor gleamed with a gaudy crimson light which was casted from the alarms. Donut looked in all directions to make sure the coast was clear, she knew it wouldnt be soon. "Come on lets go!" Donut waved to Drenton and Avpfreak and they shot down the corridor *clink clink clink* the sounds of human feet upon metal was approaching, Drenton quickly looked at his surroundings and found a metal latch inside a dark corner which led in between the metal upper floor and the lower floor. Drenton clawed it open and shot through it, he was followed by both donut and avpfreak. They crept along the crawlspace keeping an eye on what was above them, they could see through the metal hexagonal holes of the floors structure.

(i made a lil diagram thing so you guys know what i mean when i say crawlspace)
|
|__floor__________________
|____crawlspace___________<<< where Donut drenton and avpfreak are

They silently went through the dark crawlspace, they carefully watched the humans making sure they could not see them from a distance. Through mind telepathy Donut talked to the other two xenomorphs. (listen, before they found out we were in the ventallation shaft, we wont be hidden for long, one of them is bound to reason and comprehend our location, we have to move quickly so that we can escape. We will escape, we have avoided these impertinent fools before, we can do it again, do not loose hope.) With that the xenomorphs were given a chronic hope and continued diligently.

Slowly but surely they progressed through out the complex, any noise that they made was swallowed by either the ear pounding sirens or the constant beating of human feet. The only human that worried Donut was the one she had faced before, this TDN, she knew he would most probably realize that they were down here, he probably already knows. Donut gave the signal to pick up the pace, they turned a corner when suddenly...

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Predatoress roared in anger, anger ‘cos she couldn’t outwit the man she was fighting with. She’ve been too direct, impatient as usual. She wanted to cut the smirk off his face but she couldn’t even flick her eyes if she wanted to live. Neither she could give up for the sake of her honor.

The expression on her face faded away. She closed her mouth and breathed deep looking at BH. She seemed like a lost girl, incapable to decide what to do. She was trapped, thoughts flied inside her head like a storm. Her yellow eyes observed him, to find weaknesses from her prey, to find a moment his focus would loose. But he stared back like a rock. Brave one, she thought in her head.

But she hated the feeling of cold metal against her temple. It distracted her focus, she felt how she was loosing it, her arm started to shake a bit. She squinted, stared deeper on BH’s eyes, focusing her thoughts, digging deeper. Suddenly a hellish sting fills his head. For a split second he closes his eyes to recover but it’s enough for her to make her move and pull back. He pulled the triggers right when he feels her movement but both of the shots missed her. At the same time she lifts her arm in the air ready to pierce BH’s head but right when she made her strike BH’s rolls beside making her hit on the floor. She rolled forward right when he shot another round and rose up. At that moment a bullet pierces her lower side where the armor didn’t protect ‘cos of maintaining the flexibility. A scream fainted into a growl filled the air. She was more mad than ever, with enormous speed she round kicks both of the guns from his hands and grabs on his neck lifting him up growling like a wild beast. A weird sight, something what was not meant to be, but she had all the power on her side.

Predesssig.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

Blade_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

She had escaped again, no matter how I trapped her she escapped! Now she had me by the neck. I could barely breath and I knew she wasn't going to make any more mistakes. She began to beat me against the corridor walls again and again slowly knocking me out. Then I got another idea. As I worked discreetly I colud only thimk to myself "Why are all my best ideas happening on such a bad day?" Any way tired of tenderizing me the alien rammed her wristblades into my torso, just missing the organs. In a heartbeat she could drive them up and gut me. But I hadn't been idel while she held me I covered a grenade with adhesive and jammed it in her hand. If she let go of the handle it would blow, however it was attached to her palm now. In what appeared to be shock she dropped me. I charged down the hall and latched on to my rifles and fired in her direction. Hoping that the pain would cause her to let go of the grenade handle. She did and it exploded but through the smoke I couldn't tell if she died. Suddenly another disk weapon came hurtling out of the smoke andharpooned my leg to the floor.
"So much for positive thinking." I said keeping my guns aimed down the corridor.

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

The medicomp had worked well, HiD felt he was ready for a good fight. Still a bit stiff, he picked up his pace. Trying to run the tension out of his legs, but wait…..HiD slowed to a walk as he saw a shape ahead (xeno_slayer). As he got closer he could see it was a fellow yautja. A yautja in as bad a condition as himself…..HiD stopped, removing his mask and securing it firmly to his back to make it fair, he growled a challenge. Stretching, HiD prepared himself, he waited for xeno_slayer to make the first move………
(just so you know, I’ve only got wrisblades left, and no armour, damn npc aliens! Heres to a good fight)

This space for lease

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

HP walked on and saw a drop of acid on the ground. "Too late to see the battle eh." He turned and saw nothing but baren desert wasteland. He turned back the way he was originally faceing and walked on, eager to find a challenge.

HP was walking on and suddenly a spear-gun shot was shot and went through his left shoulder, "Ungh.". He spun while putting a liquid into the cut to stop the bleeding temporaraly so he can heal it later, he looked around and saw movement, a Yautja, no doubt from Hunter's Moon clan...

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~HOOO-RAH~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

Predalien 64 happy with the resulting battle with NAVYSPAZ, and his wound healed but short one arm. 64 jumped on the side wall he almost fell down due to his missing arm but could still climb but took effort. The deeper he went the more wider the path got.

He heard some (NPC) humans only two so far 64 jumped down. he sneaked behind them 64 took his tail and speared it though one of the humans back. Spraying blood on the other human as 64's tail came out on the other side. "oh god we need back up any one help" shouted the blood covered human. "Die you F*****r" and let loss a hell storm of fire.

64 took the still stuck human on his tail and used him as a shield as he jumped on the wall. He stopped firing and looked at the mess. 64 landed on him wail he was distracted and popped him in the head.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

Predatoress's battle with Blade Hunter raged on. Sparks flew as Blade Hunter fired his weapon down the corridor, hoping for a hit as he blindly shot through the smoke. Suddenly, the hunter was upon him, her blades drawn, she prepared to strike. Suddenly, the sound of weapons being raised could be heard, predatoress's head turned, a trio of marines were aiming right at her from behind. One of them held a shotgun at near point-blank range. She would be killed in an instant if she moved. Suddenly, the sound of blood being spilt could be heard, one of the marines turned in time to see his colleage being disemboweled by an unseen force. The body slumped to the floor, blood spurtiung out in generous amounts.

Suddenly, a figure emerged in the corridor, seemingly materializing from thin air. The Silent Blade of Balatu stood at the centre of the corridor, a cold-dead look in his eyes. The marine panicked, raising his weapon, Stalker reacted quickly, grabbing his dagger & hurling it through the air, the blade pierced through the marine's combat helmet like a piece of paper, spilling his brains on the floor at the body fell to the ground. The final marine screamed as Stalker rushed towards him at frightening speed, blood spurted from his mouth as Stalker's wristblades were driven deep into his abdomen, lifting him clean off the ground. The marine spasmed as blood spurted from his wound, Stalker tore his blades free, the marine fell to the ground. From his knees, he looked up at his last sight, Stalker wrenched the dagger from the skull of his other victim, a terrifying roar echoed throughout the corridor as the mighty hunter drove it deep into the marine's neck, killing him instantly. The body slumped to the ground, only Blade Hunter remained "Oh cr@p" he thought, suddenly, a menacing growl echoed through the corridor, a third hunter materialized behind Predatoress.....the doctor. Sandwiched between the three hunters, Blade Hunter was trapped like a rat. Suddenly, the sound of scuttling feet & deafening screeches echoed throughout the corridor.....

stalker.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

…Colours slowly returned to HiD. ‘I can’t believe I’m still alive…’ Slowly HiD reached to his medicomp, pain stabbed through him as he moved. He slowly applied it to the worst damaged areas.
After drifting in and out of consciousness for a period of time, he slowly started to regain his senses.
Rising he looked at what was left of the alien that had plunged down with him, ‘thanks for breaking my fall pal, I owe you one!’ Turning he walked off to where he heard sounds of battle. Checking his final remaining weapon, his wristblades, he tried to pick up speed. Moving seemed to help, as the medicomp started to take effect. But he realised he was very vunerable at this stage, wristblades his only weapon and no armour left except for his helmet. ‘Sounds like the soft-meats weapons, sounds like I should get involved!’ Activating his cloak, HiD let out a roar, and started a limping-trot towards the sirens and gunfire.

This space for lease

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hyro was a great warrior to fight, I was atmy end but I would die trying, I saw a sharp salactite stick out of the wall, I still had my net gun I pulled it out, struggling I caught his hand before he got his knife to my chest I used the other hand to stab him in the chest, I caught his rib I cracked it and broke it,blood spilled everywhere, I took the net gun off of my belt well still holding him he took a shard of rock stabed me I then shot him with the net gun, it shot him up in to the the air, I grabed hold of the rope when it came out of the gun, I barely lifted my self up to my feet I swung him around in the net and let go, he flew and flew, then.....CRACK, a salactite went through Hyro,blood coming out of his mouth and chest, I walked over to him got a good look at him, I looked at my arm where his knife pierced the skin, I knew I was going to die in an hour unless I got a dropship to get me,I left leaving his skull,I didn't take it as a trophy for he needed my respect.....

*Hour later Voltage collapsed 100 yrads of where he left Hyro, his medicine didn't work until after he had collapsed cause of all the blood loss,...as he laid there he remembers the fight that had the greatest honor ever for Hyro and Voltage, now resting Voltage goes into a comatoises, waiting for his mind to come out of unconsciuosness, he lays in the dirt healing.....but wasn't fast enough later he died
right next to his pod right before he sended for a transporter to come get him.....hour later the transporter finds his body one predator picks it up putting it on a table looking thing where he laid in rest forever.....*

(thank u hyro for the fight)

HEROS ARE REMEMBERED,LEGENDS NEVER DIE

!!!DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE!!!

Cloaked_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Cloaked Hunter Was still following the traces of the xeno blood. on his way he was checking his weapons evry few hour's. until it came upto one of the human camp's. Cloaked was thinking if this is the xeno i am seeking revenge on has it already been killed. Cloaked think's.
If it has been killed, the the being that killed it will feel my fury and anger slowley and painfully. cloaked carry's on for a little longer. A ventalation shaft? wat the hell is it doing in there?. Cloaked is Still deciding wether to climb in or not.

CH.jpg

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Kidd looked out in the desert and he relized that someone is still missing from the squad, and it was Hyro still, even when they return to camp, he still have not return. Kidd not in the mood to wait nor can't stand the fact that someone is still out there alone in the hot, unbearable heat of the desert. So Kidd rounded up some volunteers to help him search for the lost soldier, not telling TDN neither Death where he was going.

Kidd set forth into the desert with 3 marines, 2 are rifle men while the third one is the smart gunner. A squad of four men walked out into the baking desert, the heat bearing down on them like a magnifying glass aiming at them where ever they go and they still can't escape it.

Kidd feels like being watched in the distance, but by what? He don't know, but behind a rock jut, a Yautja, inclad in black armor waits his chance to pounce when the time is right.

(Gave BW a helping hand until he comes back.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

*pow pow pow!* Donut turned to hear the sound of a pulserifle being fired at what sounded to be metal.(D@MNIT! he already knows!) Luckily though for the xenomorphs, the shot was quite far away, they should be able to get out of the base before they are reached. Donut spoke in telepathy, (ok guys, looks like they know where we are, if we hurry i'm positive we can make it out of the base alive, from there we can make a run for it. If the going gets rough and we make it outside, do NOT run for the hive, that would give away its position, if we run scattered then chances are they will follow us, we can meet up later at the cave where AVPFREAK was when we found him. lets get moving.) (you got it Donut!) said both drenton and avpfreak telepathicly. The xenomorphs hurried through the crawlspace making no sound but going great distances, the sounds of gunfire were now far away but something else caught their attention, it was a smell, but it could not be identified, it seemed to be too far away. Donut ignored the smell and continued through the dark crawlspace, soon the gunfire was no longer heard and the xenomorphs were close to escaping.

Out of no where Drenton caught a wiff of something, it was the same familiar smell that he had once encountered, it was the smell of a human, it was the smell of the human who wanted revenge. The other smell, which all three had smelled, was that of a yautja, by the pheramones it gave off it seemed to be female, and both the human and yautja were right above them. *POPWPPWPWPWOWOWOW* The gunfire was louder than ever and it was right above them, it seemed that the human and yautja were fighting, but whatever the case, it wasnt safe to stay there.

673296.jpg
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Blade_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

"Ohh Myy G-God!" I said, not only was I unsuccessful in killing the female alien, now there were two more. What's worse these two seemed just as tough if not tougher than the first. Then I got it, why they wore those skulls, why they took trophies. They were bound by honor! As quickly as I could I dropped all my weapons and kneeled. Praying they would not attack. It happened they stepped back looking ticked. Only the first remained in front of me. All she had were her wrist blades and me, my knife.
"End game." I thought solemly.

Cloaked Climbs inside the airvent notices xeno slime, They have been here he think's to himself. he then come's out of the other side. Wo, he thinks its a full scale war indoor's. He look's around, no xeno's he think's. then he walks past a room and looks inside , hmmm, smashed containment glo they have been here. he follow's the trail. of slime and it dissapears underneath the floor. Cloaked takes a quick look, hmm no chance total disadvantage.
he then scan's in different visions and BAM!!!. three xeno's under the floor.
In total rage he start's to walk and follow's there path.
He comes across a pred and a marine fighting and just bareley sneakes past. he catches up with the xeno's.
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK he taps on the floor. he then get's his wristblades out and scratches them along the floor bareley missing them then runs off letting them know he is here for REVENGE.

CH.jpg

Crpl_Hicks, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hicks stumbled on. With a stump for one arm, lack of blood made his head ache. The yujati had left. He was going to find that damn thing and kill it! But for now, he had to find his commrades. His feet made the same SHOOSH noise in the sand that drove him insane. SHOOSH.... SHOOSH.... SHOOSH. Hicks finally made it to the facillity. He walked inside and the sand was replaced with a swamp-like atmosphere. He could barelly breath with most of his ribs broken. He turned on his com channel, praying to whatever God could hear him, that he would get more than static. He heard gunfire and yells on the other end. "Come in, anybody! Please, I nead medical help.. please come.. ANYBODY!!" He yelled into his com channel. His last yell sent his words echoing around the room. "I.. am... here... senthetic... Dustin.." the senthisied voice called from the cafe'. Hicks walked there slowly and on the ground he saw an andriod with one of its arms torn off and a gash through his chest. "Looks like you and I are both wounded." Hicks managed to say as he looked at the white fluid splashed on the ground. "You are... wounded... too. You need.. medical atention." the andriod replied. His voice was iregular and crackled, most likley from weeks of neglect and damage. The andriod showed him food and water in the cafe' and Hicks dug in. The andriod numbed and treated his wounds. "Get some rest.... The.. xeno..morphs don't come... here. Most of the.. time." the andriod said as Hicks laid down on mattreses. He closed his eyes and was deep asleep.

*Any xeno that wants a swing at me, or Stalker if you want to finish this, feel free to.

You just got owned, FREAKING OWNED! I saw it!

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

slayer had been attacked by sevral npc aliens
he was half dead
wandering through the desert
lost

he had been given time to think
he was supposed to be a mighty hunter binded by honor

this was dishonorable

but he couldnt do anything
the sand had long since dissabeled his mask and he threw it away

but then he saw somthing
a shape
in the storm a few yards away
or was it a few miles away
he couldnt tell
it was moving towards him

slayers eyes were red
his clothing was torn and ragged
he had noything to loose
he was going to kill it
no matter what it was
he had gone slightly crazy hadent he
but he didnt care
he kept telling himself he had nothing to loose

nothing to loose

he would kill it

nothing to loose
************************************************************************************************
whoever wants to fight me can
i dont really know whats going on im kinda behing in my reading the posts so correct me if i have anything wrong
but i cant go an rpg without a fight!!!

BrING IT ON!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com hunters moon

(hey C.H. when you say "then ran off" did you mean your character ran off, or the aliens did?)

Donut yelped at the sudden yautja encounter, she was surprised that she had not detected him earlier. Once the yautja was close enough Donut recognized his smell, it was the yautja she had almost defeated earlier untill a quick witted move impailed her with rocks. Donut commanded AVPFREAK and Drenton to move up ahead and continue, she would finish what she started. The other two xenomorphs hesitated to leave their leader here, but they could do nothing, and order was an order, they quickly continued foward and left Donut behind. Donut hissed and pursude the yautja, she quickly caught up with him and screached. The yautja quickly turned around and faced his opponent. She had the advantage here, it was a small crowded area and she was just slim enough to move comfortably, it was unwise for the yautja to have engaged in battle in such a small space against an Alpha, but he would learn soon enough. Donut reared back her tails ready to strick, the yautja, which she decided to call Cloaked hunter, whirled back his wrist blades ready to counter her attack. *Shing!* The blades off of Donuts tails collided with each of the wristblades, the blades sed together creating the smallest of sparks.

Donut spread out her tails causing cloaked hunters hands to smack against the wall, his front was left unprotected and Donut took this to her advantage, she flew in for the attack, her second jaw burst into cloaked hunters chest, glowing blood spewed from the wound and marked the walls along with Donuts face, cloaked hunter let out a painful roar and unexpectidly underkicked Donut causing her to studder backwards. Cloaked Hunter gripped his chest and growled, he wanted revenge, just like Donut did.

673296.jpg
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Cloaked's wound stung quite abit but then the adrenaline of the leaves kicked in.
he got his combistick out and extended it, and he kept his wristblades out,.
He saw that the xeno was ready for any kind of attack so Cloaked had to think carefully but quick.
He ran toward's the xeno, but as he did he slashed at the steam pipe, by doing this the xeno could not smell his pheremone's until cloaked was really close.

he then roared at the xeno it turned round, nothing it saw nothing,
cloaked was thinking this is the art of confusion,
in fact he was actually near the ceiling on a small box.
He then jumped ontop of the xeno maybe bracking a few rib's.
Cloaked then walked off the xeno's back and waited for a couple of second's. it charged knocking Cloaked to his back and SWISH a claw mark on Cloaked's arm near his wrist in a way.
Cloaked kicked the xeno off onto the other side of the room.
All of the steam was on the floor, (looking kinda cool lol).
Cloaked then aimed his plasmacaster at the floor and fired,the steam rose, by the time the steam fell to the floor again, cloaked was no,where to be seen. Cloaked was being predatory watching every move the xeno made (DONUT).

I ment i ran off lol
sorry if it was confusing lol.

CH.jpg

Donut quickly recovered from the blow that C.H. delivered, she arose and scanned the crawlspace looking for any traces of Cloaked hunter, it seems he was trying to toy with her. Even though the crawlspace was small he was well hidden, but as hidden as he was, the sight of a xenomorph should not be taken so lightly, Donut spotted C.H. moving into the room above, she followed him quickly and was now in a somewhat small roomand dove for the opposite wall, she thrust off of it and lunged at him, she pierced her tails into both his legs and scratched his chest.

The yautja had not expected this attack and had suffered for it, green blood poured from his wounds and unto the floor, in pain he ripped the tails from his body and swung Donut into the wall, debrees flew everywhere.

Donut lunged backwards and landed on her feet, she hissed and extended her second jaw, the battle was only beginning.

(gah sorry for the short post, i'm at school and I have to switch classrooms ;O; )

673296.jpg
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Suddenly Music Pop's into C.H's Head it's Godsmack lol.

The xeno (DONUT come's flying towards Cloaked.
cloaked spun to the left with his amazing amount of speed and as DONUT went past, Cloaked finished his spin and elbowed Donut in the head.
DONUT went flyin to the left but befor DONUT hit the wall Cloaked pulls on the tail and Yank's donut towards him, as DONUT comes Towards Cloaked, Cloaked Punches With Great Force upon DONUT'S chin. Then Cloaked Sling's the xeno at the wall.

Cloaked walk's out the room into a bigger room where it look's like they were doing test's on the xeno's and his fellow pred's.
Cloaked Stare's at the doorway, SCREEECH!.
The claw's From donut scratch along the floor from were she skidded arcoss and stoped in the middle of the doorway.

DONUT is standing there, hatred on her face.
Cloaked Snarles Back as she hisses. Suddenly a marine appear's behind DONUT Cloaked Shoot's him with his spear gun, This Is Between Us He Roar's.

Suddenly DONUT comes charging towards Cloaked, Cloaked does a backflip and land's crouching on a metal scale reading desk with his left leg sprawled out.

Ching! wristblades come out again.
The Xeno goes for Cloaked Again, Cloaked jump's up his hand land's on the xeno's head and he pushes off landing with his back towards DONUT.

Cloaked turns around again DONUT charges, BANG there Hand to hand, Donut swing's the tail tripping Cloaked up landing on his back, HELL NO, Cloaked roar's and both of cloaked's feet are on DONUT'S chest, FLING over Cloaked's Head she goes. Donut lands feet first cloaked spring up from his back using the momentum from his feet.

Cloaked goe's to lock on with his plasmacaster when clink clink clink, DONUT and Cloaked are face to face, one of her hands is on the plasmacaster and the other on Cloaked's left hands, She smiles with an evil grin.
Cloaked say's what's that look for, Bang Cloaked Headbut's DONUT and BANG!. DONUT stumbles back.
Cloaked Say's not to clever keeping your hand on a plasmacaster.
DONUT look's down no hand.
EEEEEEE, She screaches wooosh straight at Cloaked, her second jaw come's out, BAM! through his muscle on his higher arm barley missing his shoulder. Cloaked Roar's, Then Look's, at last the fight ive been looking for.
CLoaked and DONUT jump Backwards As if it were planned.
Each waitng for the other to move It's a proper stare down.

DONUT just thought because your were at school id make it a bit longer so it could really cool lol.

C.H

CH.jpg