Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Kidd's team walked far and long until they were at a canyon. This canyon they passed before and it still holds those stealthy, watchful eyes. They took caution in their surroundings and slowly moved onward through out the canyon only to find more rocks, more boulders and more sand. The Smart gunner about to blow because of this heat that is bearing down on them, and he was about to lose it, his anger boils, his hands tightly grabs the grip of the smart gun. Kidd noted this and he stop the team to try to calm the soldier down, he is sick and tired at looking at the white sand waiting for an invisible death to come and claim them all. The Smartgunner is showing his doubts on this mission and wonders if they to will be lost and left behind on this alien, desert planet. Kidd sooth the soldier and gave him water, and then looked out in the distance, the sun shining on his tanned face, and in the distance, he saw a body, mingling with the heat from the desert. The Team ran towards the body untile it came into sight, they were running towards an old battle site so what the tracks suggested but on the ground, a soldier that lost his way during the sand storm 2 days back. Kidd looked at the tags and saw the name ... it was Hyro. Kidd fell to his knees and wept for he felled the soldier to bring him back alive, he picked up the soldiers head and closed his eyes and pray for the fallen soldier laying his head back down on the ground closing his eyes so he can go on, on his eternal sleep. The rifleman to the right of Kidd saw rock falling from the canyon wall and he shot a few rounds. Kidd picked up the soldier's body and then his gun "We have to return to the Compound pronto," Kidd ordered. The Smartgunner already going mad saying,"It's too late, they are upon us, we can't escape them WE CAN'T ESCA..." -Biff- "Calm down soldier, we are gonna make it, so pick up your gun and get ready to move back to base, after we bring back Hyro, we have to go search for Hicks that is back at the temporary campsite." The soldier's body shakes uncontrollably and then he pulled out his side arm placed it at his temple and the canyon echoed with the sound oun going off.

The team left the old battle site with two bodies in tow, now they have one man that is free to protect them from danger while the other two have to carry the heavy burden. The heat of the desert can do many things to a person or a thing, it'll drive them mad beyond their endurance to handle things. Now a team fully stocked with ammo, with 2 weapons at the side but now the smart gun is in a rightful hands, a soldier that may not go mad during the return trip back to base.

On the canyon wall, the silent hunter scans his prey, finding the one he is hunting and dicerning which one is a bigger threat to take out. The Rifleman that just turn into a SmartGunner is the biggest threat but there was something amiss in their ranks, they are not useing their scanners. The predator heart leapt with joy for he has the advantage, so he can strike whenever he feels like it. The predator aimed the red triangler site at the Gunner, smiles behing his mask and then......

(BW, I'll won't post no more until you come back. I gave you a wide open chance to ambush us. Now we can have that fight that you and I talked about. That part about that soldier goin mad, I needed something to spice up the RPG so TY to those people who thinks I'm weird. LMAO)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

TDN stood there for what seemed like ages, thinking and trying to take in everything that had just transpired before his very eyes. He recalled the events, he recalled how he had trembled for a moment, and even fearing the two Xenomorhps who had stood before him. He saw the expressions of pure hatred, of pure frenzy and desire to kill in them, and it made him felt something he had tried to contain for a long time, his fear. He knew everyone had a fear, but he had tried in every situation to supress his fears, and now he just felt it, in a moment, when his hands had shaken. It was bad enough to fear these creatures, it was even worse that he had showed them his fear. They will now use that to his disadvantage. "Never again" he thought "never will I allow these creatures to feed off my fear".

And then there were the two Predators that appeared out of thin air. Where had they been before that he couldn't detect them? He tried to remember, and he remembered well that at the moments when he had stood before the Xenomorphs, he had saw some distortions in the lights around him that he had convinced himself as tricks of the eyes. How could he have been so foolish. After all his years of training, he allowed these creatures to sneak upon him without him knowing? "I'm getting weak" he thought. But he was determined, that he shall never have the same moment of weakness again. "never again" he thought to himself once more.

TDN still stood, and tried to see what was currently happenning. He saw the Xenomorphs battling the two Predators, in a battle where there was no set opponent. It was almost like a free-for-all battle. One of the Xenomorphs pounced at a Predator, only to have it stabbed by a wristblade. But the creature wasn't going down without a fight, for it had used its tail and took a jab at the Predator. The Predatortried to dodge, but the tail hit its face and broke the left side of its mask, revealing its horrid face with its mandibles stretching in a roar oer. The battle continued, with no signs of a clear victor.

TDN looked over to the other battle that was happening. They were in almost the same situation, each one had received a stab wound here and there. Then he thought of something. If he wishes to kill them, then his chance of killing all four is absolutely impossible. He had to draw one of the Predators away from the fight, and allow the two Xenos to team up against the other Predator. TDN scanned the two battles, and he could see that the one in front of him, the second one that he saw, would be the better coice, for it had thrown its opponent onto the place where the first two were fighting. Taking out a knife from his belt, TDN took aim, and with great concentration and precision, threw the knife in the direction of the second Predator in hopes of hitting its target.

The knife did its job, as the Predator let out a roar of pain, for the knife had struck it in its left shoulder blade. It turned its head and looked at him, a look of comtempt in its eyes and he knew why. These creatures considers honor the most important part of them. His attacks was very dishonourably, and it would never let such an attack go without severe punishment. He knew his plan had worked and that he had gotten it riled up. He wanted to get it angrier. TDN faced the creature and yelled out to it "Come on, boy. Come here". He didn't know if it was able to translate that, but it could probably guessed by his gestures that he was insulting it. It started to move. "That's a good boy now" TDN said, making it even more angrier. But he knew it was working. He turned his head, and he could see that the first Predator was being attacked both sides by the two Xenomorphs. Now his only trouble was fighting this one, and it looked tougher than most of the Predators he had killed before...

*Note: The first Predator and Xeno that I wrote about are the Doctor and Drenton. The second ones are Stalker and AVPFreak. The one I got angry and is coming for me is Stalker, and the Doctor is now facing both Drenton and AVPFreak.

TDN.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

slayer ran mindlessly at the shape

it was a yautja (HiD)
slayer had his sword in one hand and wis wristblades out

HID ran at slayer. he ducked and tackled at his legs sending him sprawling
then he jumped at HID who kicked his legs up and knocked slayer back winding him

slayer shot his last spear at him and he dodged it coming back with a tackle wich knocked slayer over

he got up and started circling HID

(your move)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com hunters moon

TDN crawled along the walkway, scanning along with his motion tracker to try and detect and movements in this dark and claustrophobic place. Nothing showed up on his tracker. He tried to listen to see if he could hear any sound that these creatures made. Nothing came to him either. TDN decided to walk along, see if anything else comes up. "Damnit!" he thought "I knew this was going to happen sooner or latter. If human lives are lost because of these creatures, then I'll kill those scientists myself". He shuddered a bit at the thought of killing another human, but this situation had pushed his limits of tolerance. That man in the lab coats just came up to him among the colonists and expects him to refer to the man as "Sir" and watch as he allowed the man to keep the Xenomorphs alive. "They'll never learn. Only in their death will they learn the lesson" he thought.

He started to pick up the pace, for he couldn't stand the thought of more humans dying because of these creatures. Using all his energy, he crawled quickly along the walkway, and could now hear gunfire above. He couldn't get up from here without using a grenade, and that'll damage him as well, so he continued. As he continued on, he could now hear another sound of another nearby, this one containing many hisses from a Xenomorph, very similar to the ones that had been captured moments before. From here, he could now see a hole that would allow him to get out of the walkway. He crawled to the hole, and slowly let himself out, trying to familiarize himself to the lights above after such a long time in the dark. As he looked around, he could now see what had been causing those noises. He could see a Xenomorph battling a Predator, neither one having the upper hand.

"A third person joining in right now wouldn't be very smart" he thought "I'll wait and see how this plays out". And with that, he stood there and wait, watching the both of them.

*Note: The first sound that I heard is Blade Hunter battling some Predators. The battle I'm watching right now is Cloaked Hunter vs Donut.

TDN.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

Donut leaped backwards just as Cloaked hunter did, she stared at him full of rage, she seethed with anger and made a low hiss. Droplets of acid dripped from where her hand used to be, small holes were burnt into the floor in a polka dot like pattern.

*SWOOOOSH* Donut pounced at cloaked hunter with a fury so great that her hand began to repair itself rapidly. By the time she reached the predator her hand had fully rejuvenated, she struck down C.H. and pinned him to the ground, she slashed and gashed at his chest, causing him to scream out in pain, Donut was stained with his blood. In a bloody gurgle the predator said a few words and took Donut by surprise.*SHING* A torrent of acidic blood burst from Donuts chest as Cloaked Hunter thrusted his spear into her.

Donut gasped and her mouth twitched, her second jaw slowly came out of her mouth and drool dripped from it onto the yautjas mask. Donut was outraged to the point that she felt no pain, in a surprising counterattack she ripped the spear from her body and threw it against the floor, it was of no more use, the acid had damaged it to an incredible amount.

Donut moved backwards on her feet and let out an ear piercing scream, one that would shatter the ears of any creature next to her, in which it precisily did. Cloaked Hunter screamed and gripped at his head, blood gushed from his mouth as his hearing was now lost. Quickly but clumsily C.H. was on his feet and groaning, his head thumped with pain, but he knew he couldnt give in. They were once again staring at each other, both with revenge lingering in their minds.

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

A shureiken zipped by and missed HP, HP throws a shureiken at the pred, it slightly cuts his shoulder, and it comes back to HP. HP fires his caster and it hits the pred's chest plate, sending the pred flying backwards. "GRRRRR!" the pred growled and blasted HP with his caster, it hit HP's chest plate and sent him flying through the air, HP hits a wall, HP puts a hole in the wall and falls down. Large rock crumbles of the wall fell on top of HP covering him completely, HP bursts out of the mound running at the pred. HP colides into him, pushing him back, makeing him walk clumsily, but the HM pred managed to keep his balance. The pred turned, HP spred his arms with a roar, "HERGGG!", shaking his head as he roared, as a hand to hand challenge. Somehow, neither have the slightest burn mark on them, or their armour from the casters. They both stood ready, hunched over, arms spread, hands open, they both slowly walked sideways, forming a circular motion, both ready to run in for the attack at the other...

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~HOOO-RAH~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

Cloaked_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Great Cloaked think's to himself another scar to remind him of these creatures.
Cloaked Let's out a roar which makes DONUT back off a bit. Cloaked charges towards her with all his strength. and spins befor they collide he grabs the xeno's tail's and SWISH. cut's them off, Acid poar's onto Cloaked's Foot ROAR. Cloaked makes the pain work for him.
He then has a flashback of his teacher again being dragged away by a xeno.
Wo it Tick's him off.
befor he snap's out of the flashback DONUT is charging right at him.
BANG!. cloaked is pushed against the wall. DONUT is choking him Cloaked kicks her in the Shin. And think's It's girly but good thing i sharpened them lol.
DONUT back's off abit Staring at Cloaked's Foot.
Cloaked think's TUT TUT. should be looking at the fist.
BANG! straight in the side of the head DONUT dizzy and makes a swing for cloaked SHING. Straight across Cloaked's leg Cloaked roars in pain.
Cloaked then jump's up and bang elbow's DONUT on the top off the head with great force.

CH.jpg

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

Donut cringed at the blow, she quickly backlegged C.H. causing him to fall to the floor. Donut who was already enraged, thrusted whatever she had left of her tails into the chest of her enemy burning through the armor and deep into its flesh. "You b@stard infidel, the hive shall not fall to your kind!" She drove the tails deeper into its flesh, smog began to lift from the predators chest. The predator roared and lifted Donut off of him, he grabbed her head and attempted to crush it against the wall, luckily for Donut C.H. was too weak to crush her head, though the blow did deliever some damage. Drops of acid flew into the air as Donuts head hit the wall, she screached and clawed the predators neck causing him to grab it and to set her free. She quickly moved back ready to strick once more, the pain though was beginning to get unbearable, even with her cybernetic contributions she wouldnt last much longer.

The predator let go of his neck and growled ferociously, he charged at Donut and swung at her with his wristblades cutting her left shoulder and her thigh. Donut backhanded the hunter and rammed into him with whatever energy she had left, he fell to the floor with a loud thump and slowly crawled to a box in which he was able to use to get back up on his feet. Both were gravely injured and dying, both were seething with anger, both wanted to bring honor to their clans, and both shared the same fate.
They charged at each other, screaming and screaching and having one last trick to perform. Cloaked Hunter quickly grasped his shiruken in his hand as Donut turned her fist into a deadly weapon. As quickly as the fight started, it had ended. Donut clawed through the predators chest and ripped out his heart, Donut chuckled to herself in relief as she had won the fight, or at least, she thought she had... Cloaked Hunter was kept alive for a few seconds more by his eternal rage to defeat Donut, he shoved the shiruken into Donuts chest and sliced it open, her org@ns spilt onto the ground and they both fell together in a mix of acid and glowing blood. The hunter mumbled words in an alien language then fell to silence as his life drifted away from him.

"i-i have failed...." Donut gasped as she gurgled in her own blood, she thought of the hive and of her friends avpfreak and drenton, she made one final announcement through her wide ranged telepathy, ( my brothers and sisters, i- i have failed to protect the hive, please defend it as i could not...forgive me, i love you all...) With that last announcement, Donut, the first female alpha, sighed her last breath and was forever plunged into the darkness of the abyss. She had fallen.

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

They Colided, both jumping at each other. HP over powered the other pred in strenghth, and knocked him on his back. HP held him down. HP held up his mechanical arm, unsheathed the wristblades, aimed them down towards the HM Yautja's face, the HM yautja quickly pulled a shureiken off his belt, and held it up to HP's face, if the HM yautja activates the shureiken, HP will die. HP was quicker, and shoved the wristblades into the preds face. The Yautja died, HP pulled out the blades and used his hand to wipe off the Yautja blood. HP cut the head off, tore of the skin, and stood, held the skull in the air and ROARED. HP finished, lowered his arm, looked at the dead Yautja. HP was breathing a little hard, he turned and walked away, breathing uneasily...

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

Crpl_Hicks, Undefined, 18 years ago

Either Alpha Draconis REALLY hated Hicks or maybe he just had bad luck, but none the less, Hicks was S.O.L. The place in witch he and the andriod were staying was no longer a place of safe hiding. He could almost feel xenomorph presece around the corner and he turns around and there is nothing there. He tells this to Dustin. "Listen dude, I don't like this. I am glad you gave me cover, but if I am the only marine going at this so be it. I am going to try to find the colonists. It was the primary objective. Everything else has failed: we were chased out of our base and many soilders have been wounded. This mission is failing. The only hope is to try to find the survivors. Do you want to help me?" he asked his robotic friend. "We can do... it together. We just need... to..go now." the andriod said and Hicks still felt sorry for the machine by how badly it was hurt. "I'll try to radio any survivors." Hicks said as he clicked on his radio with his senthetic arm. "This is Corporal Dawane Hicks, does any one read me, over." Hicks said into the radio as he ran along the corridors. He had given Dustin the shotgun, he knew the andriod could use it. He tried the radio again "Are there any survivors? Once again, this is Corporal Dawane Hicks, come in, come in damnit!" Hicks said as he ran along the sticky floor. Hicks wasn't going to let this mission fail, not since LV-426, not since he saw so many helpless people get slaughtered.

You just got owned, FREAKING OWNED! I saw it!

As TDN stood and watched the fight happening before his eyes, he could not believe the ferocity of these creatures. He saw them, how they fought to the finish, each enraged with their desire for victory, each filled with frenzy and a complete hatred of each other. They had both fallen right before his eyes, something he had not expected at all. They had fought to the finish, to the bitter end. Such rage he had never saw before. He had always had a hatred for both of these creatures, but now he could somehow feel a bit of admiration for the both of them, admiration for their determination to not stop until the other is dead. "Such determination from such mindless creatures" he thought. He let out a sigh, and thought to himself "Well since that's over, I guess I should continue on".

Then he remembered something. He looked around, especially focused at the scene of the battle, and he could see only one of the three Xenomorhps that had escaped. "That means the other two are still out there" he thought "Goddamnit! I hope nothing will happen". But his hopes were not fulfilled, for right then, he heard sounds of screaming coming from the direction a a darkened hallway. TDN ran to it, hoping that it wasn't anyone from his squad. And yet, there was something in him that wished for it to be those ignorant scientists who allowed these creatures to have their chance of escaping. He wanted them to get exactly what they deserved.

Some time past, after a long moment of running in the dark hallway, he finally arrived at a dimply lighted room, where the screams had came from. He walked slowly, trying to anticipate any traps that might come at him, so that there wouldn't be anything that would surprise him. TDN suddenly noticed he stepped on something. He shined his lights down and he could see that it was the bodies of two Marines from his squad, each of them had their brains punctured by the Xenomorph's second mouth, their blood all over the floor. TDN closed his eyes in distress. "Those scientists let these creatures escaped, and now they've taken the lives of my men" he thought. They will pay, after these creatures pay first.

Scanning the room, he was trying to find where those Xenomorphs are hiding. They couldn't have gone far, for the screams weren't that long ago. TDN followed the trail, and he saw something else. The trails seems to lead to the outside of the colony. Slowly he approached the door, trying carefully to avoid any tret by these creatures. Opening the large door to the outside of the colony, he stepped slowly, making sure each step was careful. These creatures were smart indeed, for they have even figured out how to escape the confines of the colony.

In a sudden move that surprised him, even in his alerted state, one of the Xenomorphs leapt out at him, almost pinning him into the ground if it wasn't for his last-minute reaction which allowed him to leap out of the way. He stood up, looking at the Xenomorph, an expression of, anger in it. The other Xenomorph appeared, slowly out of the shadows, the same expression of hatred in it. TDN understood now why they're so enraged. He had killed their first alpha, and they desire their revenge. Now that their second alpha had died from the battle he had just witnessed, they've become even more angrier. He stood there, looking at the both of them, waiting for their strike...

*Note: The two Xenomorphs here are Drenton and AVPFreak. I'll wait for you guys to attack first.

TDN.jpg

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

The dank and gloomy enviurment was a good place to have many hiding place's. Predalien 64 walked the ground showing battle scars like blood of the fallen on the ground. He saw a small tunnel, 64 hided ther tell his wound healed completly. he crawled down as far as he could. 64 layed and fell asleep. he dreamed of finding his leader and only survivor shadow serpents.

4 hours later

Predalien 64 woke up refreshed and rejuvenated but it would be day's tell his arm would be back to normal. he crawled out and saw small native creatures walking on the ground he grabbed one and dig its jaws into it as a snack. After the small meal he ran off west up the cannoyn and got a vantage point. The risk of running into another enemy was high this high up. He saw a human standing outside the base (TND). 64sat there spying on TND but did not attack. He watched for 5 min’s and waked off waiting for a fight.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

slayer lunged at HiD and at the same time pulled his smartdisc out

Hid stepped back redy for the attack and parried it with his wristblades

slayer threw the disc at him and HiD dodged it but it came quickly back to slayer who swung it at HiD while he was still recovering from the dodge

it found its mark, HiD's chest, and hit him with such force that apart from digging a gaping wound it knocked him over

slayer then dropped his disc feeling that he wanted to switch weapons

slayer circled his fallen foe with both combistick drawn and his wristblades extended to their full length

HiD rolled onto his stomach and grabbed slayer's discarded smartdisc

he threw it at slayer who wasnt redy for the attack

it his slayer in the arm but it wasnt more that a flesh wond

yet he still snarled at HiD and jumped at him with his combistick

Image hosted by Photobucket.com hunters moon

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

HiD roared and leapt forward, swinging his wristblades towards slayer’s head. Slayer blocked this easily, and delivered a heavy kick to HiD’s chest knocking him back, Slayer swiped his wristblades at HiD as he staggered. HiD moved to avoid them, but they cut into his shoulder as he fell back.
HiD growled in pain as he hit the ground, lunging forward he grabbed Slayer’s foot and heaved sending slayer crashing to the ground. HiD jumped onto slayer and they locked hands, trying to each find an advantage.
‘Damn you’re strong’ grunted HiD as they strained against each other. Slayer forced HiD off, and delivered a heavy punch to his head. HiD rolled away just in time to avoid the wristblades as they smashed into the sand.

HiD circled warily, aware he was up against a much more experienced and stronger foe.

This space for lease

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

TDN's hands were shaking, he was faced with two of the terrifying beasts, the creatures that haunt even the bravest of soldiers' nightmares. But TDN was determined, he had a pure hatred for these creatures, & he would not stop until he had wiped their species from the face of existence. The eerie silence of the colony exterior was pierced with low hissing sounds as the creatures slowly crept towards their prey. AVPFREAK's powerful jaws opened wide, his mandibles flared as spittle dripped from his mouth, forming a pool of slime on the floor. Drenton poised himself, preparing to strike the marine commander, but suddenly, all went quiet.

The xenomorphs attentions lingered, they were focused on more than just TDN now, something else was there with them, stalking both sides. Suddenly, AVPFREAK was thrown back, his massive body slammimg into a wall. Drenton screched at this new, unseen threat. The xenomorph leapt, but was suddenly stopped midair, blood spilled from his lower abdomen, two blades fizzled into view, seemingly materialized from thin air, puncturing the xenomorph's flesh. The beast screeched in pain as it was tossed to the ground. TDN stood, shocked at what was transpiring before his eyes, he knew the culprights, he had a painful history with these creatures too.

Drenton & AVPFREAK began to regain themselves, pulling their exoskeletal bodies upright to face this new enemy. Two powerful beasts emerged, their menacing silhouettes loomed as they deactivated their cloaking field generators. Stalker & the doctor, they had left the previous encounter to predatoress, & were itching to spill some blood.....

stalker.jpg

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Predatoress made her hand into a fist and looked at the man kneeled in front of her. She knew the tricks of human mind, how deceitful their appearance is. They have no honor, they don't know when they have lost. What a pity though, the man in front of her would become a great yautja but the situation would not accept of convincing her prey. Her job was to finish his miserable life.

She bend her arm ready to slice the life out from Blade. But at the same time she heard a screech behind her, she knew the black beasts have found the human base reaping death all around like the Black Death. And that they surely were.

Blade rised up looking behind her gasping breath. She was the least of his worries now when he looked at the swarming mass of xenos, running through the corridors. The air filled with screaming and shooting but it was too late, the conquest of the beasts had been put forward. Like a apck of rabid wolves they attacked without a doubt and teared their prey into pieces, an insane sight of flesh and blood ripped off from their living prey. Some of them were paralyzed, carried into the hive to make a new army of vicious soldiers leaded by their Great Matriarch.

Another screech was getting closer to her with enormous speed. She knew the beasts had sensed fresh prey in corridor 6.

With enormous reflexes and speed she took couple of running steps jumping on Blade's chest bouncing backwards. She made a great back flip and saw the black exoskeleton flying under her, the attacking xeno had missed it's 1st prey but landed on falling Blade.

She grabbed one of her disc activating it and threw it with her full power into the squirming mass of the beasts slicing one's dome in half and cutting three limbs and tubes off from other's. The disc came back flying but just when she was catching it one of the beasts jumped on her. It opened his mouth drooling clean slime ready to shoot his 2nd jaw through his defenceless prey. Predatoress bended her body and tossed her wristblades through the side of the xeno's dome. A hellish howl filled the air. She pushed the xeno further from her body and the second mouth snapped only by inches away from her forehead.

She kicked the dieing beast over her when another was already attacking towards her. Predatoress rolled beside just when xeno's tail pierced the ground. She saw her helmet a bit further in the corridor, she wanted her head to be protected from most of the attacks. She rised up and jumped again forward rolling when another black beast bounced in the air. She grabbed her helmet in the middle of her roll and put it on. Her whole body was numb 'cos of the pain but she had to carry on to survive out from the planet.

She took her combistick and rolled it around furiously taking her fighting position. 'Let the game begin!' she roared to the beasts, to the humans, to the yautjas, to the planet of death. This was her hunting ground and she wanted everyone to be clear that she would stand on her ground.

Predesssig.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

Cloaked_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

As Cloaked fell to the floor He said into his com in his helmet so most of the balatu pred's could hear, He said,
I fought with all my mite and speed.
Doc and other's i failed,
C.H

CH.jpg

Crpl_Hicks, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hicks ran. His boots hit the steel floor and echoed around the room. Dustin followed behind. They were cautious, they didn't want to run into the queen or a pack of xenos. Still, they wanted to kill as many as possible. Hicks still tried to contact his squad and the survivors. In the middle of one of his transmissions, a voice broke the silence. "Help.. me. I am dying..." the voice came from a colonist. He walked over to see gore and acid burns splattered everywhere. He couldn't take one step without a sickening squish. The colonist who spoke had huge gashes arcoss his chest. Hicks could see his some of his ribcage and it was broken. "That was lucky. The xenos didn't think you were a good host," Hicks thought to himself. "What is your name." Hicks said. "Robert.. my name is Robert." the colonist was able to say. Hicks handed him some food and said "Could you please tell me what happened?" So, Robert told him about the dreadfull xeno attack that nearly killed him. Hicks decied to ask the painful question "Are there any survivors?" Robert looked pained and said "No. I was the only one left alive.. if you can call this alive." Robert began to cough, then spoke again, "There is a 3 megaton bomb at the heart of this facillity. Set it off and.. kill.. them... all..." Robert said as all the life went out of him. "Damn it!" Hicks said as if he felt as he had failed. In a way, he had. All the cloinists dead... He radioed to his team, praying that it would work... and it did. "Hicks, is that you?" TDN's familiar voice said from the other end. "Sir yes sir, I have bad news and good news. The bad news is every colonist is dead. The good news is that there is a 3 megaton bomb at this facility to kill all the xenos with. I'll just need your help." Hicks said to TDN. "Can do, Hicks. I am in a tight spot, so try to at least find the bomb. Stay in contact, TDN out." the com went dead. Then, xenos came around the corner. (These are NPC xenos) Hicks raised his rifle and fired.

You just got owned, FREAKING OWNED! I saw it!

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Kidd spat on the ground and glared up at the feirce Hunter and said," So you are one that I feel like be watched by eh?" The Predator just chuckled behind his mask like he understands everyword he is saying. Kidd took his body armor off for it was holding the shirt to his chest and the shirt is covered in sweat from the hot day. He looked at the Hunter, raised he body armor to creature and threw it aside. The creature knew he had no protection on his chest so he done the same to keep the fight honorable.

The both walked toward each but stopped 10 feet away from each other. The wind blew in from the east and in the middle of it, 2 two legged alien creatures stand, one human, one yautja, and they both had a score to settle. The human thinks that this monster killed his team member just to bring him out, and the yautja have been wanting to hunt this soft meat prey for a long time. There stood both soldiers, both hunters and most of all they are fighters that will not leave his enemy alive.

Kidd charge at the creature and start to wail on him with everything he got. The predator, not phased by these attacks just grabbed his arm and twisted it, but as soon as Kidd felt his arm being twisted, he turned his whole body around and kicked the predator in the gut with his boot. The creature now on the ground holding his gut from this solid blow he recieved, looked to his left and saw a boot kicked up sand and then it hit him in the face, making the creature roll on it's back. Kidd kicks the Monster's ribs, trying to break a few in the process but the Demon God just rolled on it's side not recievein blows to the rib but instead to the stomache. Kidd saw this and he raised his foot to stomp on the creature's head. The creature rolled away just in time from the marine's fatal attack, and then clothesline him to the ground. Kidd jumped up to his feet, took his helmet off and hit the creature's face while he turned around. The mask broke on impact with the helmet and it showed the monster's dome looking head and it's right eye. The hunter furious, he took his mask off, showing the marine that he needs not this mask to kill him. Kidd stood there, looking at he crab like face of the creature. It's mouth looking like that of a crab on earth and it's eyes were keen for it needs them to hunt for prey. The creature threw his mask at the marine and roared. Kidd picked up the mask and looked at it and inside, there are two letters ... BW.
Kidd looked up and saw BW is charging at him....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

The swivle on my plasma caster sprang to life as the red triangle aimed at the gunners head, I clicked with joy and listened to the low humming sound as my plasma caster heated up and fired. The blast of plasma sent a ripple through the air as the white bolt went through the soldiers head sending shrapnel, and shards of skull onto the surrounding marines. 1 of the 2 marines around kidd got shrapnel in his eyes and clawed his own face apart from the agony, the other marine fired wildly but stopped when a net came flying through the air and nailed him to the ground and shredded his flesh apart.

Kidd's eyes went wide when the blood sprayed onto his face, it seemed he knew i was there but had no idea the marines would react this way. I then set my eyes on the prize........KIDD and clicked, jumped down, and uncloaked with my wristblades extended. He was in pain as little pieces of the plasma shot hit his left shoulder and burned through the armor. Kidd looked up just in time to get a boot to the chest breaking a rib and making small bloody claw marks in his upper chest. He crawled backward as I stepped toward him, with my wieght shaking the ground with every step. The heat was getting hotter with each step i took towards kidd, blood and sweat began to mix and drip down kidd's face stinging when it seemed into his chest marks. I looked him in the eyes and lifted him up by his shirt, He regained control of his mind and planned his next move.............

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."