Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i wondered who would show up next but just some marines and predators.yet none of them harmed me.just then i found shadow warrior and he shot his plasma caster at me but i dodged it i jumped up and scrathed him and he attacked me with his wristblades.i spat acid at him and he dodged it.i scratched his shoulder badly.he clutched his shoulder and he ran off. i have got to find angus and predalien64 i said

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

4th post:
64 and SPAZ circled each other they waited for the next move. 64 jumped and thrown his tail hitting his arm critically wounding his arm, SPAZ grabbed his disabled arm he tryed to grab his combistick but dropped is due to his arm in pain, 64 gritted hs teeth and ran up head butting SPAZ he took his wristblades and hit 64 stubby are 64 "AAAHHH" the predalien screamed.

64 took his hand and dived his only claw into SPAZ's. he grabbed his stomach and dropped to his knees. 64 hovered over his head ready to stick his scull. HIISSS 64 as the drool dripped over his head.it is over 64 thought and lanched his inner jaw. 64 screamed in victory.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

inferno walked on to find shadow warrior.just then i saw predalien64 fighting navyspaz.predalien i found you i shouted .i walked on wondering were shadow warrior is.i found him and i attacked him and he nearly died but i shot him with my second jaw and he fell bloody on the ground.inferno screamed in victory THE ALIENS WILL WIN!

Blade_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

For the first time since I had arrived on this wasteland I didn't want to leave. Not until I killed that thing. I memorized it's body and features while I armed myself back at base. Regular size, with a tail many shades lighter than the rest of it's body. The weapons I choose to take with me were two pulse rifles along with many clips for them, a handgun, and two combat knives. Just to be safe i decided to bring along flares, grenades, and a flashlight as well. As I stood observing the alien's trail otang came up behind me.
"You can't possibly think that you can do this alone can you?" he asked.
"I can't let this chance slip away." I responded.
"Well your still technically under my command and I'm not letting you go alone. I'll come and we'll bring some marine backup." otang said punching me in the shoulder.
"Thank you, this means alot." I said while we walked to speak with the marine leader, guy named TDN. At the same time I thought to myself "soon Drenton, soon."

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

Donut silently cried to herself when she received the notice of her friends death. Though the death of Katam grieved Donut, she couldn't help but have a spark of excitement knowing that she was now one of the alphas, the first female alpha ever in the history of Acheron. Donut sent Drenton to scout for anything that could possibly aid them, he quickly returned. "Donut, i cant find anything of use to us, but i did find a human base. Its still has many humans in it, but i cleared one of the bunkers." Said Drenton, "I see, we could use their bunker as another hide out for the time being."

Donut looked over at AVPFREAK who was keeping watch over the sandy landscape, scanning for threats. "well, let us go." Said Donut, the other two xenomorphs nodded in agreement. Donut and AVPFREAK followed Drenton to the human base that he was just at. "Here it is, but we have to be quiet, there are still humans around"said Drenton, Donut patted Drenton on the arm and entered the human bunker through a shatered ventallation shaft, she was followed by the other two. "we can make shelter here for now, the storm is already settling, but its still hard to see, we could be ambushed at any time, stay alert." with that Donut walked into a connecting room, it was the communications room of the base, from here she could listen to any human activity, this would benefit the hive tremensly, if they were able to find the location of all the humans outside of this one base they could be exterminated quickly or used for hosts.

Donut sat on a chair next to the radio, all that was heard was the constant sound of static, and the noises of the two restless xenomorphs in the other room. Donut had a sudden feeling, one of worry, she felt that they had been followed, but by what? Donut continued to sit in the chair, silently thinking to herself, and listening to the surrounding noise.

(and thanks for that B.H. i thought he had killed them all the first time i read through, but i edited it ^_^ next time you have to say something though dont say it in the middle of the RPG, just say it on the RPG topic thats already been created.)

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Donut Drenton didn't kill off the entire base, just one tent. The place is still packed with marines.

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

Your in Darkness nothing to hear nothing to see but on a planet full of Beast you can never fill safe.

Shadow Warrior is now in the a Cave waiting for friend or foe or just waiting for pray Whatever he is waiting for some thing has found him CuteFaceHugger on the celling just above Shadow wariror lowers his tall to make a Fatel attack Then"SHHHRINGGG"Shadow throws out his WristBlades at CuteFaceHugger and cuts his tail off CuteFaceHugger screems with pain the acid drips on Shadows Wariror mask and he throws it off without geting acid on his face CuteFaceHugger drops from the celling and jumps back exspecting Shadow to attack he dosnt Shadow wariror is blind by Darkness "WERE ARE YOU" SW Growls CuteFaceHugger jumps at Shadow Wariror and throws SW to the ground CuteFaceHugger bites his hand "RAAAAAA" he growls SW throws CFH off him and pulls out his Combistick and CFH jumps on the wall and runs closer to Shadow Warrior

Shadow Warrior stabs the spear up on the wall and misses CuteFaceHugger by a foot CuteFaceHugger drops on top of Shadow Warrior and throws out his inner Jaw in to his Shoulder blood drips Shadow Warrior falls to the Ground and CuteFaceHugger comes for a kill................CuteFaceHugger with whats left of his fingers moves his head closer brings out his inner jaw and......SHHHING CuteFaceHugger throws his Inner Jaw Shadow Warrior grabs CFH inner jaw and snaps it off but gets his fingers bit of CuteFaceHugger spitsup blood and it gos on SW face
Shadow Warrior stops......Mov.i...n.....g

{Shadow Warrior has died}

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg

Proud to be of The Hive

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Kidd lowered his rifle down to DEATH and greeted and telling him it's been awhile since he last saw him, he then walked back to see TDN on the bed resting making sure everything was alright. "Now he'll have an artificial arm grafted on him to replace that arm he lost. What a tragic loss for a soldier it was." Kidd thought to himself as he looked at the LT.'s arm in dismay.

Kidd walked out and looked out into the desert, and thought about the colonist they saved but now they have to ex-trac them from the hotzone to complete their mission. The Ship was already called but there may be delays, no is sure but they all hope there will not be. The thought of them all being attack from all sides will have a tremdouse toll on this squad. TDN lost an arm, Kerrigan was wounded but now is back in action, and Hicks is missing. Kidd thought about that soldier fighting a demon to distract it for them to run to the colonist. Kidd could do nothing but to follow orders unless he makes up his own decision to disobey to rescue a soldier.

Kidd just stand at the door of the medical tent, watching the sky with it's orb that gives off light. (Sun or moon I don't know) He looked at the ground, seeing the white, soft carpet of tiny rocks. The sand is like a drawing on a piece of paper, tread it once you make a line, but over time, it fades away.

(I don't know what is goin on because had a great day yesterday so bear with me.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

When Otang and I attempted to speak with TDN we were told he had been wounded and needed his rest. But Otang solved that problem, there were still a number of surviving collonists willing to follow him and he convinced them to go with us one last time as back up. We followed the trail that Drenton had left for me until it led us to a hive like structure. But there was more, another trail more discrete and almost destroyed by the storm. And worse it was leading back to camp!
"Oh no..." I said.
"Everybody back to base now! Weve got to warn them!" Otang shouted. We set out towards the base but under this storm it could take us hours to get back. But when I did get back I was going to make that bug pay!

(No offense to you Drenton, just staying in character)

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

A shadow looked over the marine camp from higher up a hill. She was aware of the situation, the movement in the camp expressed the humans relief, and they were almost ready to leave the wasteland of battling species. She hadn't done any kills yet, she had observed and learnt the patterns, circulated the fuss. A good hunter knows one’s prey, and she knows humans. Those worms of Earth she once was. And still were, more or less, even she wanted to deny of her humane existence.

The moment had drowned near, she had to face her past and finish it to prove her worthy. To show she’s fully authorized hunter, and fully capable to kill her own kind without mercy. But still she felt sorry for their being, a human emotion, empathy towards the poor souls who have had to encounter the beasts in their deadly meaning. Fathers, sons, families; the pain and loss they would feel after hearing the worst news what could be possibly imagined. She had to kill that emotion before it distracts her focus… Then she thought about her fellow hunters who have died in the hands of humans. So weak species but cunning - the brains makes them to be something more than just the animals they kill. And they habit to stick with each other and unite under the fire. No matter how hopeless the situation would seem.

She disappears again in the middle of nowhere like a ghost moving down towards the camp. Cloaked, hidden inside a cape she felt like being a ghost, flowing through the desert like cursed soul towards her destiny. She sneaked inside the camp and saw Kidd’s silhouette outside the medical tent from a distance. They were unaware of her presence but soon she would be discovered. But the surprise is one of the strategies a predator does to it’s prey.

‘Show time’ predatoress whispers to herself. She grabs one of her shurikens and reveals it’s deadly blades. A low metal sound was heard and Kidd turns his head to her direction despite the distance they have. He couldn’t have heard the sound but his senses were telling him something was wrong.

Suddenly the shuriken hurled towards him from nowhere. He shouted and ducked but it wasn’t meant for him. The blade went around the tent cutting the fabric trapping the people inside of it in. People started yelling and a fuss went through the camp.

He straightened up just to feel enormous blow on the back of his head from an unknown foe.

angelofdeathweb.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

"Guys! come over over here now." commanded Donut. The two xenomorphs entered the room and stood beside her, "What is it donut?" asked AVPFKREAK, "i'm getting something, it seems those humans are trying to send a transmission." The xenomorphs crowded around the radio, through the static voices could be heard, "G..Get out of there! ---Bugs co-ing your way!" though the words of the transmission were a bit chopped up, the xenomorphs could understand it.

A nausias feeling came over the three, they had been found, and now they needed to escape. "How did they know we were here??" asked Donut, Drenton looked away then back at Donut, "Donut, i think this is my fault.. I left a trail so that the human could follow me if he ever wanted revenge, i was just doing the honorable thing.. but it seems we left tracks and they werent dispersed by the storm." Drenton said quietly.

Donut gasped, "we need to get out now! is there any escape route????" "We can move through the ventalation shaft, but we cant make any noises, the base should be connected by the shafts, we can go through them untill we find one that leads outside." said Drenton, "cant we just go out the way we came back?" asked AVPFREAK, "No, the storm is clearing and we will be spotted, we have to take another way." said Donut. The three xenomorphs crawled through the ventalation shaft on the ceiling and continued through the maze of darkness keeping silent and creeping away from their death.

673296.jpg
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

After about an hour of hard hiking we had returned to base. Everything was strangely quiet. At least it was until a blast of blue light ripped through the air and sent our group flying. Standing a few meters away and looking triumphant was another of those human like creatures. This one appeared to be a female.
"I'm going to make sure the command staff is ok, Blade your in charge for now." Otang said running into the camp.
"You heard Boss kill it!" I shouted firing both my pulse rifles. Hundreds of bullets peppered the creature but just like the last one we faced it moved befor we could really pierce it's armour. An idea then popped into my head. I threw a lit flare towards it and charged forward with knives drawn and rifles slung. It worked the Predator caught the flare and was caught ny suprise when I barolled into it. Pressing my advantage I plunged my knives into it's arms. However before I could do anything else it kicked me to the ground, pinned me, and lifted it's wrist mounted blades for the kill. Several cilcks and clanks halted the fight and the Pred looked up to realize it was staring down the barrels of a dozen pulse rifles.
"Forgot about them didn't ya?" I asked through a smile.

(Last post of the day. This pred is obviousely Predatoress)

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

The sounds of footsteps rang through the tent, signifying that his men are getting ready for the long trip to the communcation center to try to call for backup. TDN looked over his lost arm. In its place now lies a cheap synthetic one that had been put there to replace the arm that was amputated. It wasn't what he had wanted, but it had to be done. "It's not my arm, but I guess I'll just have to live with it" he thought. The arm is very fragile, he could sense that, but anything that would help him hold his Pulse Rifle up, he'll accept it. Slowly he rose up from his resting bed, stretching his body, trying to regain some strength for future battles. It had been a hard day for him, but now he should be back and running. But one thing still bothered him, the bad feeling he got the first time he landed on this forsaken planet. And the events of the day didn't help either. First he was attacked and almost died, and then there was the dream. Painful memories they were to him, and he let out a sigh of grief.

Soon, TDN could hear the sounds of the footsteps getting louder, as if something was approaching them. A group of soldiers suddenly bust into his tent, with frantic expressions on their faces. They weren't part of his squad, so he asked them "Who are you"? "We're the group of colonists that survived. You must be the marine leader?" one of them said. "What seems to be the problem?" TDN asked. "On our way the the Hive, we notice that there was a trail that leads back to this base" the soldier replied. TDN thought for a moment. The soldier did said that he had left to go for the Hive. "The Hive" TDN thought "He has a lot of gut I'll give him that. But he seems kind of reckless". But there was something else he got from that. It means that there are Xenos that are inside their base right now.

An abrupt sound him, though the others can't hear it. The battle with the Xenomorph before had helped to enhance his hearing. They were coming from above the room. TDN looked around for a moment and tried to see what was up there, but there was nothing. "Could they be inside the ceiling?" he thought. Though that seemed impossible, he wouldn't put it pass these creatures. But then something hit him. How could he have been so stupid? They were in the place that he had from all his years of fighting them known them to always hide in. They were in the ventilation shafts. TDN looked around and could see one main shaft that was the only one large enough for them to travel through. TDN took a Pulse Rifle left for him on the table, and he began to spray fire onto the shaft, hoping to kill some of these creatures, though he don't know how many there are. The Rifle rips through the shaft, breaking it into small pieces, but nothing dropped down, and no acid burns was made, which signifies that he had missed. Taking a greande from his belt, he pressed the button and threw it up the vent shaft. A large explosion sounded, and TDN waited for the aftermath...

*Note: The Aliens here are Donut and Co. I've thrown a grenade up the vent shaft, but you guys decide on how much damage from that you guys receive because I don't want to be cheap.

TDN.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

*BOOM* The three xenomorphs heard an explosion nearby, (they are here..) thought Donut, she looked over at Drenton and AVPFREAK who carried expressions of concern, death was approaching. Donut made a small expression that told them to continue to follow, they went deeper into the maze, hoping and praying that they would not be heard by their enemy. They could hear the sound of fire and explosives, the humans knew they were in the shafts, they would have to pick up their pace. The noises were constantly getting closer, the heat inside the shafts grew intensly, the xenomorphs continued on almost crying to themselves but they were very very silent.

(my god...) *FWOOOOSH* a beam of flame burst open a hole just behind AVPFREAK's feet, the humans were alot smarter then Donut thought, "Comeon! they already know we are here, theres no point in creeping through the shafts!" Donut hollered, the xenomorphs zoomed through the shafts, the streams of flame followed them heating up the metal around them. It was almost unbearable but they had the will to continue, they turned left and right through the shafts listening to the frantic noises the humans were making along with the weapons being fired at them. "There!" Donut said, there were faint beams of light signyfying an exit, she burst through the shaft door, falling 8 feet into the floor, she was followed by both drenton and AVPFREAK.

Donut quickly pounced up and realized she was in a dorm room, the sounds of human feet approaching could be heard. *BOOM* the door crashed open a group of marines came in, the three xenomorphs could not escape this time, they were beaten. The weapons were pointed at them, but non of the xenomorphs moved, they looked away, expecting death, but it did not come... instead of firing, these mass nets captured them, they struggled and screeched but the nets would not break, amongst the noise of screaches donut could hear the humans talking " Sir why are we doing this?! why dont we kill them now?!" said one of the marines, another man, in a long white coat spoke, "We are in authorization to determine if these creatures should be killed or not, they are fine specimens and shall be transfered to our labs for further examination." He said, "SIR??! this is outrageous! what if they escape?!" said the marine, "i will assure you they will not, now TDN, step back and let us handle this." The coat man said. (so TDN is his name..) Donut looked over at the marine named TDN, he had an expression filled with anger, she would not forget his name.

All of the sudden Donut could only see black, and fell into what seemed to be sleep. She awoke and found herself in some sort of tank, she rose her head and looked around in confusion, Drenton and AVPFREAK were not seen, where was she? through the tank she could see humans, they all wore white coats like that man earlier, and they were looking at her. "WHERE AM I??!" Donut screamed, the humans jumped, to them, all they could hear were screaches. Donut pounded on the glass but it did not break, a sudden burst of white gas flooded the tank and began to burn Donut, she screached in pain and backed away from the glass, it seemed they didnt want her pounding on it. Donut looked around, she didnt know what to do, she only screached cries of help and hoped to receive a familiar call.

(last post for today)

673296.jpg
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Shadow warrior battle cuteFacehugger grab him body of alien runner trow him way to walls and Shadow warrior arm with net gun hit him trap cutefacehugger swits spear gun hit him 4 spears in cutefacehugger head i die in jump out caves and run back predator ship with my trophys to honour my clan and my Elder in back in ship and ship take off space

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

…………….As the words died on the air, the first alien lunged, HiD barely managed to move to the side, claws raked his side as the alien turned and sunk its teeth into his right arm. HiD roared and plunged his ceremonial dagger into the aliens head, it convulsed as it fell to the ground. HiD slashed out desperately with his wristblades at the next charging alien, slicing its face in two. The now dead alien’s momentum drove it into HiD, knocking him back a few steps towards the edge. Sand fell as HiD foot slid closer as he blocked the next aliens tail with his wristblades, he then grabbed the tail and pulled the alien in close, ‘I’m getting sick of you damn beasts!’ he growled in its face as he drove his wristblades into its chest. He then head-butted it and turned for the next opponent. There were too many, a tail made it past his guard spearing into HiD’s side. HiD staggered, another alien took the opportunity to launch itself into him, driving them both off the edge. They struggled as they fell, both trying to maim each other. Just managing to get slightly on top of the alien, HiD drove his wristblades into the aliens chest, holding them deep, he locked an arm around the aliens neck………that’s when they hit the ground, the alien screeched its final as it approached, HiD couldn’t stop laughing. The alien took most of the impact, HiD felt acid burning his chest and arm as they impacted….. ‘I have regained honour’ HiD whispered as he rolled off the alien into the sand, then the world faded out ………….

This space for lease

Drenton fell into a restless, dreamless sleep. He awoke to the sound of glass being banged at high speeds. He lifted himself off of the floor with great effort, and in a dazed state, walked towards the only opening he could see. He hit his head against somthing that was not there. Panicing, Drenton rammed harder against the invisable barrier, untill he felt weak. Drenton then saw scratches against the air, and he realized that this was a transparent material used to shield the humans outside of the glass tube, from himself, Donut, and AVPFreak.

Drenton hissed in pure hatred when a scientist came up to the barrier, and started smiling, and calling him
"A beautifle beast"

"James, come over here!" called the scientist to his comrad.
"What is it, Bob?" asked the other scientist.
"Look at these mandibles! they arent part of him. placed were his cheeks are. brutal, long devices,"
"This one seems likes me." continued the Xenomorph's jailor
"Really? This one seems to be their leader." James, a red headed scientist, with gleaming enquizetive eyes ed his head towards Donut, with an air of supuriority.

Drenton then screached with pure, untamed, rage, for James's disregard of the Alpha. Swiftely, Bob pressed a button on the controll panel that was several feet away from the glass, and a gas form of nitrogen filled the chamber briefly, leaving D renton to writhe on the floor in pain. Drenton, even more rage filled that before, made to the glass again, but stopped as he saw, this time, James's hand over the button. Drenton stopped in his tracks.

Drenton spent some time looking from were the gas had come from, and were it was drained from. Drenton only found were it came from, and just as he was about to secrete some resin onto them, he felt his glass canister being moved. Drenton attempted to clamber onto one of the walls, but they seemed to have been coated in a slippery substance. Drenton curled up onto the floor, and tasted the oily stuff. It was grease. Drenton knew that he would only be able to climb up the walls if he secreted resin, and he was even surer that he would only secrete resin onto the walls if he needed to.

Suddenly, a side of the hatch was open, and Drenton, seeing escape, ran outside of the pod. He was in a small room, along with Donut, AvpFreak, and a third, unknown alien. I was from another Hive. Not the Shadow serpants, but another Hive.

It seemed rather agressive, and started to attack them. Drenton managed to pin itdown, whilst donut finnished it off. Acid blood oozed out of the fallen aliens body, and started to burn through the floor.

Drenton saw researchers watching them, and Drenton hissed at Donut to stay were she was, untill he gave her a hiss. When the dead Xenomorphs body had burnt through the floor, an alarm sounded, and Drenton hissed with glee. Donut leapt through the hole, landing gracfully on her feet, Drenton landed stealthally on his feet in a crouched postition, whilst AvPFreak fell down, and changed direction in midair to land on the wall. They had landed in a corridor.

Donut ran down the corridor, with Drenton hot on her heels, and AvpFreak, bringing up the rear. Drenton suggested that they climb on the ceiling, and the leapt up onto metal ceiling only just in time. A large group of armed scientists, James and Bob were with them. Drenton had to stop himself from hissing, andd instead waited for them to go to whole caused by thier foe. Once they were underneath it, Drenton nodded at his fellow Xenomorphs, and they attacked.

Drenton went behind James, and did a back flip, and while he was in mid air, he sprayed resin onto James, sticking him to the floor. Drenton then grabbed Bob's head with both hands and stared into his terrified face, savoring the moment. Drenton then plunged his robotic mandibles through both of Bob's cheeks at the same time, and ed his head away, ripping most of the flesh and skin away from Bob's face. Screaming in pain, bob thrashed and struggled. However, his struggling caused on of his eyeballs to fly out of a fleshless socket, and hit James in the face. Drentonthen crushed Bob's ruined wreck of a head, and killed the other four scientists that tormented him.

He then walked over to James, deciding to let AvPFreak and Donut kill thier own jailors.
"His rage... it's Satanic... Oh my God! He's coming over hear!"
Drenton hissed, and placed him next to the dead alien. He then opened the aliens whole body up, and let the acid pour over the helpless human.

Drneton looked over, and saw that everybody was done with their vengance, and they clambered back onto the walls. Drenton said that he should take point (Be at the front), and raced down the corridor, Donut and AvPFreak behind him.

(Donut, if you want, you can say how you killed the scientists that tormented you)

Drenton.jpg

I was really begining to despise combat with these human like creatures, they seemed almost unbeatable. Even when all the collonists had her at gunpoint she managed to outwit us. She grabbed me from the ground and held me in front of her as a shield. Try as I might I could not break free. Then I saw my knives still loged in her arms. I gave them a hard yank out and she dropped me form the pain. Before I even hit the ground she was on us again. She brought out a disk weapon similair to the prievious creature's. It flew through the air and bounced off a nearby bunker. The ricoche sent it right at the collonists. At least ten fel headless, the others I couldn't tell. Knives wouldn't work any more so I brought my rifles to bear and fireed. A few direct hits but she escaped deeper into the camp before I could really do any damage.
"Great now I'll have her hounding me. MAN I hate this planet! Soon as I get out of here I'm getting a desk job." I said to myself gathering ammo and supplies from the fallen collonists. One had a radio and I called on all frequencies that some kind of human like creature was in the camp too. Then an alarm sounded and a voice came over the speakers.
"Specimens loose, repeat specimens loose. All units to corridor 6." the voice said.
"It's that thing!" I thought to myself as I raced towards what appeared to be corridor 6. "He's mine!" I said.

(By "That Thing" I mean Drenton)

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Kidd jumped to his feet, looking at the direction where the sound of helicopter rotors came from. DEATH walked to the Armory ordering Kidd to come with him, for this Kidd protested but he followed the SRG.'s orders and walked with him to the armory, forgetting the silent death in the distance. Kidd saw DEATH equipping himself with weapons and armor. There were rifles in their caches and body armor on their stands, gernades in crates and many other weapons they have brought with them to this desert planet.

Kidd restock his ammo and walked out with DEATH to the edge of the camp. "What now, Sir?" Kidd asked Death, but he did not answer, but instead looked out at the desert. "Are we goin to look for our missing soldiers, or what?" asked Kidd again but yet again, no reply. So Kidd ready his rifle and looked at the direction to what Death is looking at.

(I edit my post this post because BW will be chalenging me soon after he gets back. Predatoress, if you want to challenge me, I'll accept, but that's for BW to decide my fate.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

While on my way to stop the bugs I had once again run into this human like alien, things weren't looking good. She had me on the floor and was ready to kill me. I latched onto her wrists and leaned backward, suprised she fell with me right into a nearby storage locker. I quickly pulled the pin on one of my grenades and tossed it in the locker with her. The ocker locked and the grenade exploded. Rifles ready I opened the door, there was that florescent green blood but no gore. There was a huge hole in the side of the locker, she escaped! Slowly I backed up and turned, right into her. I brought my knee uo hard but against that armour all I did was hurt myself. She grabbed my ankle and threw me down the hall. Seconds later she crashed down on top of me, breaking ribs. She held her gauntlet under my chin, those blades ready to shoot out at any moment. But I got her again when the cocks of my two handguns caused hre eyes to widen. While she could slice my throat at any moment I had both my gun barrels against either side of her head. She was without her mask so the shots wolud kill her, and neither of us could move without being killed by the other.
"Truce?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. All she did was roar in my face. "Didn't think so."