Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

HiD cursed himself for not doing more damage with the disc as slayer jumped towards him.
HiD just managed to roll back enough to avoid the swords as they swept where he had been. Slayer delivered a heavy kick as HiD tried to rise sending him flying back. Slayer took a leap forward and his sword clashed into HiD’s wristblade as HiD desperately defended from the ground.
Roaring in defiance HiD, kicked slayer’s wrist causing him to drop one of the swords, HiD lunged forward driving his shoulder into slayers chest causing him to stagger back. HiD drove his fist into slayers head knocking him down.
Slayer quickly got up, "Is that the best you can do?" Slayer snarled.
HiD charged forward, wristblades met slayer’s wristblades and sword. Sparks flew as HiD furiously attacked. Slayer parried the assault, slowly stepping back as HiD tried everything to get in close. The scream of metal on metal was cut short as Slayer slipped his sword past HiD's guard with a thrust. HiD felt the tip pierce his stomach. Instead of stepping back, HiD pushed himself forward on the sword, driving the blade in to the hilt.
HiD laughed at the look of surprise on slayer’s face. HiD head-butted slayer and slashed out with his wristblades opening a deep wound across Slayer’s face. As slayer roared in pain and fell back, HiD pulled Slayer’s sword out of his stomach. HiD let out a gasp and staggered backwards.
Slayer got up, eyes blazing fury as the green blood flowed down his face, one of his mandibles was gone.
HiD couldn’t keep standing up, he fell to his knees as he said, ‘Just a scar to remember me by’. Slayer felt where his mandible use to be, and growled menacingly.
HiD was breathing heavy as he felt his life dripping onto the sand. Drawing on his last strength, HiD raised his wristblades and managed to stagger back to his feet. Throwing Slayer's sword behind him.
"Wouldn’t want you to forget me now would I?" HiD coughed as he smiled grimly and pointed to the wound across Slayer’s face....

This space for lease

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

TDN slowly backpeddled as he began to coax the hunter towards him. "Here boy, come on" as if he were calling a dog to it's dinner. Stalker snarled & stood upright, dwarfing the marine commander. TDN knew that in sheer physicality, he would stand very little chance against the massive beast. He would have to use all of his cunning to survive this encounter. The massive hunter bolted towards TDN, the ground almost shook as his massive form bounded at frightening speed towards his target. TDN readied himself, raising his weapon & firing at the charging beast. Stalker leapt into the air, his combistick was rasised as he prepared to bring it down into his hapless victim, suddenly, he cloaked, seemingly dissapering into thin air.

TDN stood wary, he knew these beasts were cunning, their usual methods of attack, but this one was different, this one was deadlier & more experienced than any he had previously encountered, a reality that would soon make itself known. TDN looked around, his weapon was ready for action, suddenly, he saw movement in front of him, the sound of springing blades could be heard. TDN reacted, he pulled the trigger..... nothing, there was no response from the gun, then suddenly, the weapon fell to pieces in his hand, it had been sliced in two in an instant. The marine commander staggered back, in shock, suddenly, out of nowhere, he was struck with a powerful blow, knocking him to the ground. He spat blood from his mouth, looking up at his attacker, Stalker stood over him as the hunter's cloak deactivated, he was a menacing sight to behold. He reached back, wrenching the knife that TDN had thrown from his back, flourescent blood dripped from the blade. He dropped the weapon at TDN's feet. His clawed hand made it's way towards his face, grabbing one of the mask attachment tubes, he pulled it free as a white gas-like substance poured from the tip of the wire like a cloud of atmospheric vapour.

The hunter slowly removed his mask from his face. TDN reeled as he stared into the eyes of death, the scarred face of Stalker stared back at him. TDN's hand clenched around the combat knife which was lying in the dirt & sand. Stalker drew a shuriken, as the blades extended, TDN could see they were smeared in blood- Hicks' blood!! Stalker's directional microphone came online, in TDN's ear, all he could hear through the recording was the sounds of his fellow marine screaming in pain & agony. A sadistic smirk came across Stalker's face as he mentally tortured the marine commander. At that moment, TDN snapped, "you heartless beast!!!" he scremed aloud as he blindly rushed at Stalker, combat knife in hand, this was a matter of revenge now!!!.....

(TDN, I may not be able to post tomorrow, just leaving this here so u will know that I will be returning to the fight)

stalker.jpg

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

TDN rushed at the beast, his rage could no longer be contained. As he made a mad dash to the beast, he had only one thing in mind, to end its life as quickly as possible. And how foolish that idea was, as he'll soon learn. TDN with knife in hand, ran and tried to take a stab at the beast, only to have it block his knife, and with a swipe of it powerful arm, it sent him back a good couple of feet. TDN stood up and recovered from that blow, and tried again to take a stab at it. It laughed in mockery of his pitiful attempts to attack it, as it once again blocked his attack and this time, swinging out its wristblades, stabbed him in the abdomen. It retracts its wristblades and with the same arm, punched him and sending him back aneven further distance than the one before. TDN coughed blood heavily. He looked up at the creature, its maskless face showed no sign of mercy, and yet it could laugh at his face of despair.

TDN laid there, trying to calm himself down. His rage was getting the beter of him. He wasn't able to think clearly with this anger inside of him. He knew that this was the creature's plan all along, to get him to attack in a fit of rage and could no longer use his mind which could have given him an advantage. Yet he allowed his rage to blind him. "There are two things I shall never show to my enemies, my fear and my anger" he thought. And with that, he sat up and closed his eyes to focus, trying to let go of the anger that clouded his judgements. He opened his eyes, looking at the creature. He could see that it too was angered. This had became a game, a game where the winner is the one who shall remain calm and the loser is the one engulfed in rage. And he shall win this game.

TDN knew there was one thing that these creatures considered the highest in their culture, their honor. Dointhing to insult their honor, and especially their pride will get them riled up, just as he did before. "Hey you ugly son of a b**ch!" he said to it "Yeah, I'm calling to you moron. What, can't do any better than that? My dog fights better than you". With each word he said, TDN made insulting gestures. And he saw that, though the creature was indeed different and tried to conceal its anger just as he did, it could not do it any longer. The creature charged at TDN, and in its rage even forgot to cloak itself. Clenching his knife in his hand, he prepared for the creature's attack. And this time he was prepared.

As the creature charged at him, it took a swipe with its wristblades fully extended as soon as it saw that he was in range. TDN ducked and dodged its attack. He would make sure that his movements are randomized, so that the creature cannot detect any pattern in his attacks. This was something he had learned to do in every fight, and he was going to use it well. He did anything that came to mind: side-step, back, dash, sideway leap, dodge, duck, back, side-step, feint dash, back, dash...stab. And with that, he could see that his attack had worked, for his knife had buried itself deep inside the creature's stomach. It let out a roar of pain, as TDN took his knife out of its stomach. His knife, which had been made to cut through the Predator's nets easily, had made a deep wound on the creature.

TDN continued his randomized pattern, hoping to take another stab at it, but to his surprise, the creature leapt at him, knocking him to the ground and pinning him the the floor with its arm pressing down on his body. It extended its wristblades once more, this time hoping to finish him off, but it could not have anticipated what happened after. TDN took a concealed shotgun from his backpack, and taking aim at its unprotected face, shot it at almost point blank range that would have killed any normal Xenomorph. With a roar of pain, the creature put its hand over its face, for the shot had destroyed most of its face, its mandibles, and especially its eyes. It was now blinded. TDN had delibrately attacked over and over with his knife for one purpose, to make the creature think that it was the only weapon he had on him after his Pulse Rifle had been destroyed. It did not know that he had concealed a shotgun in his small backpack.

TDN stood up, and fire two more shots at the creature as it stood still covering its face after the initial shot. One shot he fired to its shoulder canon, destroying it in an instant. "That's my weapon for your weapon. Fair payback" he said to it. The other shot was aimed at its right leg, causing it to limp down on one leg. With flourescent blood pouring out, it took another swipe at him, and this time he did not anticipated it as he could have. The swipe opened a wound in his stomach, close to the area that he had been stabbed, almost making a deep cut. This sent him back a few paces. "It is indeed determined" he thought. And he stood there, waiting for its next strike, his shotgun ready with 3 more shots...

***Note: Recap of what the damages are just so we don't just sudden;y get healthy again in our next posts. I've been stabbed in the abdomen area, swiped in the stomach by wristblades, knocked back two times, both which had caused me to cough blood, and Pulse Rifle destroyed.
Stalker, you've been stabbed in the shoulder blades, stabbed in the stomach by a knife, shot in the face with a shotgun, destroying your mandibles and eyes, which renders you blind, shot in the right leg, and Plasmacaster destroyed.
I'll be waiting for your next post Stalker.

TDN.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

slayer was in a lot of pain but he wouldnt let it show. he kicked at HiD knocking him past the combistick lying on the groung. wich was now in front of him

slayer grabbed his weapon lunged at HiD who rolled out of the way and slashed up with his wristblades

slayer roared in pain as he looked and saw that he had a wound running from his shoulder to his hand

"you'll pay for that rogue!" said slayer
and stabbed his swords down at Hid who just manniged to avoid them by rolling to his stomach

then HiD got to his feet and swung what was left of his strength at slayer

slayer took the blow and toppeled to the ground
he landed on his arm wich snapped like a twig under his own weight

slayer screamed in pain so loud that HiD has to cover his ears

(do preds have ears?)

slayer got up and ran about 10 feet back to where the disc was laying in the sand

he picked it up and threw it at his opponent who took it in the shoulder where it stuck

HiD looked at it and snarled but didnt show any signs of pain

'i have a worthy opponent' thought slayer

HiD pulled it out of his shoulder and ran at slayer and once again the two warriors clashed blades
but this time slayer was at a disadvantage because of his arm

slayer swung his combistick at HiD who blocked it with his wristblades and came back quickly with the disc

slayer stepped back to avoid this hit
and tackled HiD with his side

the two fell to the ground HiD saw his advantage and pounded as hard as he could on slayer's broken arm

slayer roared in anger and pain and slashed at HiD with his wristblades, it hit him in the chest right above the other wound then slayer stabbed him in his old wound with his combistick and pulled up connecting it with his new one

HiD's eyes opeaned wide and his head his head fell back hitting the ground

slayer got up and looked at hit fallen opponent

he was still alive

the wound in his chest gushed green blood but under all that you could see breathing

slayer held his combistick over HiD's head

slayer slowly circled his fallen opponent then slayer raised it and brought it down on HiD

but somthing happened

somthing must have come over HiD and he raised his arm at the last second and cought the combistick seconds before it would have ended his life.

HiD pulled himself up to his feet

slayer looked at him with a mix of horror and amazement

slayer could have killed him any second but for some reason he didnt
he recognized the honor that HiD fought with and was willing to let him live

but that all changed

HiD extended hit blades and lunged at slayer in a bloody uncontrollable rage

the blade met with slayer's stomach and he felt the pain wash over him

but he wasnt dead yet

he pulled the wristblades out of his stomach

grabbed HiD's wrist and threw him to the ground

HiD got up and slashed at slayer again
slayer blocked it with his own blades

HiD attacked again
again slayer blocked it

but the attacks became faster and harder to block each time not to mention slayer's strength was diminishing rapidly due to the various wounds he had recieved

but this fight wasnt over yet!

(just for the record HiD this is my third post and you've made two)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com hunters moon

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

All will die this war toofew are strong enough to live the weak are dead

CuteFaceHugger weak and bloody is climing out of the dark cave and up the canyon wall to find prey he sniffs the Air..........nothing and he keeps climbing..at the top now CuteFaceHugger trys sniffing the air again..nothing mabey all life is dead he gos of in the dessert trying to pick up a scent CuteFaceHugger trys again....he smells something.he gos of to a few rocks and snifs the rocks "its in here"CuteFaceHugger thinks to himself he he looks right in and sees a red lizard with big eyes and a long tal with yellow strips CuteFaceHugger eats the lizard fast and trys sniffing the air again he {other than lizard blood}smells nothing.

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive

Drenton looked inot the cold, lifless eyes of the ever gazing mask of the Doctor. Drenton saw skulls by the dozen, all clattering, and clacking against each other. Seeing several xenomorph skulls, Drenton was mortified, and terrified. Drenton then looked over at Donut, and growled in saddness. Looking back at the Doc, Drenton saw that the Yautja was drawing it's combi-stick, ceramonally decorated, and then, it roared. The sound was a noble and proud noise, awe inspiring, but allmost savage.

The Doctor started to twirl the combi-stick around in an articstic way, and Drenton leapt onto the ceiling. The Doctor lunged, but missed, and Drenton crawled away into an air vent, leaving AvpKreak to an unkown fate.

Drenton burst out of the ceiling, and right next to Blade Hunter. Blade Hunter is locked in combat with an (NPC) Yautja, and Drenton Helps him by stbbing his tail through the unfortunate Yautja's head. Green blood splattered onto the walls, and the Yautja's liffless body fell to the floor.

Drenton screeched at Blade Hunter, and Blade hunter's eyes glowed with revenge, and his pupils narrowed like a cats. Drenton moved slowely towards him, all the while Blade Hunter was saying
"Come on! Come on you!" He said with a raised voice
"I'll kill you. And the rest of your slime buddies. I'm here." He said with a disturbing calmness.
"C'mon, KILL ME!" He screamed

Drenton leapt at him, Blade hunter reaches for his allmost empty gun, which had none, but ten rounds left, and fired. Three bursts, and one alien on the floor. Drenton had managed to aviod nine of the bullets, one bullet having clipped his arm, and had thrown himself at Blade Hunter. All this happened before the shells hit the ground.

Both of the mortal enemies hearing bacame so focused, that all they could hear were their heart beats, slow and staedy, their breaths, calm, and regulare, the enemy, ever presant, and the sounds of the shells hitting the floor.

They struggled, and Blade Hunter had managed to bring his knife out, but Drenton heard the sound of metal against leather, and performed a backflip, landing several meters away.

Drenton hissed and stood his ground. He waited for Blade Hunter to make his move.

Drenton.jpg

Crpl_Hicks, Undefined, 18 years ago

Bleeding xeno bodies feel to the floor with a splat. Hicks slammed a new magazine into his assualt rifle. The xenomorphs* that he had killed had snuck up on him, and that only meant one thing: they were everywhere. "Dustin, is there any way you can track that bomb?" Hicks said as they ran along. "We would need to find the blue prints, it shows the status on each level. Follow me!" Dustin said, his voice improved because of strees. A few more *xenos burst from the shade. Dustin fired his gun and blew a xeno's head off. "Nice shot." Hicks said as they ran, full speed. In a few minutes they had made it to the room. Dustin ed the console and went to work. "Hicks, we have a problem. Look here." Dustin said. Hicks ran over and one word made it out "." The bomb was 3 floors below them.... right next to the queen alien herself. "Alright Dustin. We have to go down there. We have to make sure none of them live. I might be going to my death, but hey. I've died before and it's not to bad. Now, let's go!" Hicks said as they rushed out of the room, headed for the stairs.

*They are NPCs

You just got owned, FREAKING OWNED! I saw it!

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

The two combat- hardened warriors stood, face to face. This had become a battle of more than physical prowess. Stalker clenched his fist, his wristblades extending from their gauntlet. TDN stood, ready for an attack, his shallow breathing was the only sound that could be heard. His shotgun ready, his finger applied ample pressure to the triger, a hair would have set the gun off at this point. Blood dripped from Stalker's body, half his face was badly disfigured from the weapon impact, his stomach was also profusely bleeding from the stab wound inflicted by the marine commander's combat knife.

Stalker suddenly rushed forth, wristblades drawn, ready to strike, TDN reacted quickly, firing his shotgun, Stalker quickly darted to the side, barely dodging the blast, a few pellets still managed to work their way into his stomach though. Stalker's injuries, although severe, were meagre in comparison with some of his former battle scars. He struck out, slamming his fist into TDN's gut, the marine commander stumbled back, winded by the hit. Stalker's rage was building, he could feel the hot sand adhering to his open wounds, only adding to his infuriation. The hunter's massive combistick extended, the wishbone-shaped point stopping mere inches from TDN's throat, Stalker raised the weapon high into the air, ready to bring it down into his hapless prey.....

stalker.jpg

clash, clash, clash. HiD continued his furious assault. Slayer slightly stumbled in the sand, HiD lunged thinking he had him. Even though wounded, Slayer’s reflexes were impossibly quick, he avoided HiD’s thrust as he spun aside and opened a deep cut on HiD’s left arm as HiD went past.
“Gotcha, arm for an arm†Slayer growled.
HiD felt the strength going out of his arm as the blood dripped down.
Both fighters were badly wounded, HiD realized it was going to be who made the mistake that was going to die.
HiD slowly advanced toward Slayer, and lunged with his wristblades. Slayer blocked with his wristblades, as HiD pushed forward. Metal grinded as both fighters stared into the others eyes over their locked wristblades. Slayer leapt back, overbalancing HiD who stumbled forward. Slayer slashed HiD’s leg, HiD blocked the wristblades as they came for his head. In desperation he lashed out with his good leg catching Slayer’s stomach driving him back a step. HiD leapt high into the air and came crashing down on Slayer, knocking both to the ground. Slayer just managed to avoid HiD’s wristblades as they dug deep into the sand beside his head. Slayer grabbed HiD’s neck and tried to force him off. HiD managed to free his wristblades as Slayer pushed him back. Slayer swung his broken arm into HiD’s head knocking him to the ground. Slayer gritted his teeth against the pain in his arm, and swung his wristblades at HiD, catching him in the left side. HiD roared and rolled away. Slayer got up and pressed the attack slashing again. HiD lashed out as he got to his knees and cut Slayers chest open as Slayer’s blade sunk into his shoulder.
Slayer leapt back, avoiding a serious wound. HiD climbed to his feet and limped back a few steps.
Raising his wristblades to his head he saluted a great foe. And waited for Slayer’s next move…..

This space for lease

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

She was raging like a storm in the middle of black mass. Combistick rolling around, piercing attacking xenos, her body dodging most of the attacks of the great beasts. But there was too many of them, the mass kept building and more xenos swarming in the corridor. One of them managed to wipe her feet off when she lost her focus. Instantly several creatures were on her, snapping their jaws. She was fully occupied to dodge and defend herself from the attacks. Suddenly a great pain filled her left arm when the razor sharp tail pierced it. She roared in agony, tried to pull her arm off but it wouldn’t move. Her hand was on the neck of the xenon in front of her but one of them were grinning, almost smiling beside her, knowing that their prey was pretty much defenseless now. Predatoress wriggled, tried to push the heavy body of the xeno off her. More of them were sneaking closer, the smell of fresh blood from the victim made them to drool and hiss but they delayed the death blow just to enjoy the suffering of their prey.

Her time had come. The xeno opened his mouth. She could hear her heartbeat like it would’ve been her last…

But suddenly an unnatural blaze filled the room and the xenos screeched in pain. Another and the xenon on her became slack, his done was half gone. The acid dripped on her body as she quick pushed the dead beast off her. It kept melting through the armor. She screamed of pain when she grabbed on her armor and ripped it off throwing it to the corner. She saw the xenos in front of her, grinning and opening their mouth, snapping the air and scratching the floor but for some reason they didn’t attack on her. She heard another power charge and a new plasma bolt cut through the xenos. The rest of them screeched and backed off.

She exhaled deep and leaned forward closing her eyes. She thought either Doc or Stalker had saved her. But when she heard the snarling her eyes flied open and for a moment her breathing stopped. She turned around and saw someone standing in behind her. She looked up and stared to the fearsome helmet of Celtic102. For a moment she felt her heart missed a beat.

He tilted his head snarling low and suddenly grabbed on her throat lifting her against the wall. She grabbed on his arm, tried to twist it to make him to lose the grip but she had lost her power and her wounds were bleeding badly. She let out a miserable groan closing her eyes to face her destiny.

predatoressweb.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

Slayer aknawlaged the salute with a punch in the stomach to HiD
and then roundhouse kicked him to the ground

"you forget who you are fighting" roared slayer

then he picked HiD up by the neck and threw him back to the ground

HiD rolled on impact and, thought it caused him great pain, got to his feet.
he stabbed out with his blades and slayer sidestepped and grabbed his arm

he twisted so it broke and slashed up with his wristblades cutting HiD's hand clean off.

slayer got redy with his combistick in front of him.

HiD ran at slayer
'but with what weapon?' slayer thought

slayer swung the combistick into the air redy to come down on HiD as he came past

instead HiD cought slayer's hand as the weapon came down and, holding slayers hand in the air, kicked slayer in the stomach knocking him to the ground

slayer got to his feet furious and took two shruikens off his belt he put one on the ground in fromt of him (not being able to hold both of them due to his broken arm) and threw one at HID

he dodged the first one but slayer quickly pucked up the second one and threw it

this time HiD wasnt so luckey
and this was just the edge slayer was waitng for

it hit HiD in the shoulder and cut the rest of his arm off

he SCREAMED in pain and by this time slayer was alredy on top of him...with his combistick alredy in HiD's neck

the fight was over

HiD lay there on the ground in a bloody mess
slayer had just fought the toughist fight of his life

and he won

slayer nelt down beside the dead rouge and pulled out his dagger

he quickly made a trophy out of HiD and put it on his shoulder as a grim reminder of slayer's power

then he opeaned his medicomp and used it's contents to heal himself of the wounds he had recieved fighting his worthy opponent.

then he made a splint out of a metal rod he found buried in the sand and made a makeshift cast for his arm.

and without a word walked off into the sandstorm.

(AWSOME fight HiD!!!)

If there was anything in his many years of fighting and killing these creatures, that he could not have ever anticipated, this would be it. Never in his life would he have expected a creature's rage to be its strength as this Predator had shown him. It was actually stronger now in its state of rage than when it was calm. TDN had expected it to attack blindly and not even think about what it was doing, and he would have used that to his advantage. But even in its state oer, this creature was still calculating its every move, carefully executing them so that they'll do the most damage to him. Its rage only add more to its strength, making it seemed ten times stronger. TDN tried to stand up, but he could now see something else that posed a fatal danger to him. The Predator held its Combistick up high, and was ready to bring it down on his throat. He knew he had to stop it, but in that short amount of time, there was no moment for thinking.

In that moment, without ever giving a though about it, TDN took his knife and parried the blow by the Combistick. It was a bad mistake, for he could feel the weight of the long spear-like weapon pressing on his knife, pressing it closer to his throat. He could see that the knife had been half broken, an line ran through half of the knife's width. If he wasn't going to move away from this position, his knife would be shattered and he would be killed in an instant. TDN made a leap backwards, pulling the knife away. The creature's Combistick shattered his knife right at the instant when he leapt away from the weapon's swipe range. Although he was able to escape death, the weapon still made a deep cut in his throat, and it bled.

Holding his shotgun as he lay there, he took aim and shot again, this time on the creature's right arm. The creature tried to dodge the blast, but in its state of blindness, it could not have seen where he was aiming at. The creature roared in pain, as his blast was head on, and the blast had damaged its upper biceps, near its shoulder, causing it to drop the Combistick. His shot was head on, and it has rendered the creature's arm useless. TDN took aim, and tried to fire his last shot before his ammo got depleted, but the creature won't allow him to have it that way. Picking up its Combistick with its left arm, it made a downward swipe at him, and as he leapt back to avoid the blow, he could felt the impact of the weapon on his shotgun.

As he recovered from the attack, he could now see that the blow had shattered his shotgun into pieces, making it unusable. The creature charged at him once more, this time making a horizontal swipe at him, hitting him (luckily) with the handle of the weapon, sparing his life but sent him hundreds of feet backwards. TDN groaned in pain. This had been too much for him. His body had been knocked over too many times like a piece of meat, and it's now heavily damaged. He laid there, not moving a muscle. He knew that the creature needed to only hear any bit of movement and would charge up to him, finishing his life in one swipe, but TDN had one more trick "up his sleeves", and he wasn't going to die without doing this one last act...

*Note: Stalker, I have something else I wanted to do (a trick of some sort if you may call it), but it might kill you. Your choice, you decide. Or I could take us both out with it.

TDN2.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

Blade_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

All my weapons were gone, with the exception of my brass knuckles. I had to do something unexpected so i did. Rather than attacing him i struck one of the pipes lining the walls and steam poured from it. Within seconds the corridor was filled with the mist and my enemy was blind. I could hear his claws on the grating floor and slowly inched around befind him. When close enough I struck with all I had at his exposed skull, it cracked and he roared in horrible pain. However that alone would not stop him as he proved when he spun around slamming his tail into me. I once again landed near that sharp piece of jagged metal.
"Come get some ugly!" I screamed from the floor. He leapt into the air and fell towards me, mandibles extended. At the last second sprang up and latched on to him. Allowing his momentum to continue I sent him careening onto the jagged metal. He screeched and writhed but did not die. He once again righted himself and threw me to the floor. As he came down on me he plunged his claws into my chest until his fingers were completely submerged in me.
"I'm not gonna die that easy!" I roared back.

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

I Charged at Kidd through the sandstorm and came out ramming my head into his stomach. Kidd lost his breath and stumbled back trying desperatly to catch some air, I followed up with a fast but strong uppercut with my huge fist that knocked his jaws together making a loud crunching sound. Kidd got his senses together and spat out some teeth and blood on the ground, "you'll pay for that!" kidd growled through the holes in his mouth where some of his teeth used to be. I felt a buzzing on my wrist when he said that and then I remembered that I had left my vocal mimicry on. While I was distracted Kidd rushed towards me and brought his knee into my stomach making me stumble backwards, He was going to bring his elbow into my back as I bent down but
I stood up quickley and my head hit his chin knocking it alittle out of place and making him bleed even more. Kidd grabbed his chin and pushed it back into place with a loud snap, he ran toward me and sidestepped when I lunged forward to attack.

He puched me in the right side of my face with a well aimed hit cutting my cheek alittle with the force, I flexed my bottom mandible because it felt out of place and growled loudly.
I turned and brought my fist into Kidd's face and then my knee into his chest. He fell backwards in pain and looked at me with anger in his eyes, Kidd got up and ran towards me at his fastest speed. I was just about to dodge his attack when he dropped and slid on the ground knocking into my legs and making me fall, I felt a terrible pain and heard a loud crack in my left leg but ignored it and rolled out of the way as kidd's right boot came down close to my head. I grabbed his leg and twisted it making him fall, he yelled loudly and stood up at the same time i did but there was one thing it seemed Kidd's kick had bent one of the metal armors on my leg that i had left on, the metal cracked and part of it went into my lower leg right between my ankle and my knee on my left leg. Blood gushed out of our wounds and stung as they filled with flying sand. We had both been bruised and battered and the sand was decorated in floresent green and dark red blood. When the pain in my leg died down alittle I extended my wristblades, activated my vocal mimicry and repeated Kidd's words "You'll pay for that!"

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

Drenton let out a loud hiss of surprise when blood pooled around the wounds only made Blade Hunter feicer. The Xenomorph leapt back just as the brass knuckles rose again. Drentons jaw was hanging liflessly, as his mandibles clicked with rage. Drenton's head was throbing from the impact of the knuckles, and he felt dizzy.

Drenton saw that blade hunter was going to hit another pipe, and he lept at the warmest of the pipes, which was next to Blade Hunter. Drenton spat acid at the pipe, and bioling hot water spurted out, pinning Balde Hunter to the wall.

Drenton stabbed his tail through Blade Hunters left arm, and spat acid, coating the humans arm in the burning liquid. when the water died down, Blade Hunter fell to the floor with agony.

Drenton.jpg

The dark depths of space showed no signs of life, no trace of a single sound. A calm and dark setting, it is where the view of the chains of planets that existed in the galaxy. The planets soon came into view, a beautiful chain of planets lined together perfectly, almost as if they were made that way by man. This was the chain of planets where the squad of Alpha Draconis resided, for it was their base of operations. This was the Draconis sector. Yet there was something that broke the silence of the setting, as a large explosion could be heard, ripping through the sound barrier. It would've made anything startle, but those who could hear it knew exactly what that explosion had been. Those, would be the crew of Marines arriving on their large cruiser, the Belmont.

The central planet Draconis Prime, where the government of the sector lies, soon came into clear view, as the cruiser soon made a landing on the planet. It soon descended onto the planet, on a dock. Inside, the cryo sleep chambersbegan to open, one by one, signalling to the crew their arrival on their home planet. They began to move, one by one, to the outside of the cruiser in an armored APC. The APC soon made its stop in front of a heavily guarded building, the military base, where the head of the Marine squad resided. The door of the APC opened slowly, and the Marines slowly get out, once again in a one-by-one fashion. They had an expression of sadness, and an expression of exhaustion after a long battle. They were home along with the surviving colonists, but at the cost of many things that was dear to them.

The leaders of the squad, GENFC DEATH and Kidd was in front of the sqaud, making their was into the military base. The head of the squad (the general) approached them, and he asked them of the events that had happened. When it had been asked if any Predator or Xenomorph survived, the Marines all replied that they could see Predator ships leaving the planet, but that they were probably caught in the explosion that ensued which engulfed the Xenomorph Hives. The story was told, with nothing left hidden, and with a heavy emphasis on those who have lost their lives. "Hyro, Hicks, Kerrigan, and even our leader TDN had all sacrificed their lives" Kidd said to them "I do hope you show them the respect they deserve". The General saluted at Kidd in grievance of the lost lives, and spoke his words...

2 months later, the squad could be seen going a an vast area, lined up and decorated by tombstones, those belonging to the ones that had given their lives during this operation. The squad all lined up, and with that each gave a salute, to a mission that they'll never forget...

************************************************************************************************
THE END

TDN2.jpg

slayer continued to roam through the desert

he didnt know how long he had been out there

he was dehydrating

in short he was about to die

he kept seeing things in the distance

a gunshot, a xenomorph running across the horizon

but when he tried to get close he found nothing

what would happen next? he had no idea but he cept walking in a straight line

into the distance

************************************************************************************************
if anyone else wants to fight me just ask in the rpg topic

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Here's a novel everyone have waited with enthusiasm!!! rofl

She felt how Celtic’s power ran through his arm as he growled lifting her up even more swinging her to the side and throwing her deeper into the corridor. She landed to her side, slided across the floor and stopped beside a dead xeno. She tried to rise up but her power was gone, all she could do was to roll on her back and breath hard.

Celtic walked towards her slowly knowing the rivaling hunter was on her weakest, only a shivering shadow of life kept her breathing. He stepped on xenos’ skulls pointing out that he’s the ultimate hunter and everything else is just prey beside him.

He stepped beside shaking predatoress, took his combistick extending it and tapping it tip just beside her looking down. He almost seemed as god in this point of view - immortal, untouchable - even she knew he was fully capable to die. Predatoress experienced a deja-vu, she traveled back in time when she was still just a human, brought in front of her first yautja elder. She was scared, she feared of dieing in shock but instead of giving up she had found extraordinary power to change her destiny of dieing. And in that moment she became an unblood, from prey to predator.

‘What the hell are you?’ he said with his voice mimicry looking down this weird creature who seemed as soft meat but were fully armed as yautja warrior. She swallowed, moved spreaded her arms grabbing air and ended up holding on Celtic’s ankle. He tilted his head looking at this miserable sight, almost felt pity on her. She swallowed again, she tasted the iron in her mouth and started to whisper: ’I’m predatoress, and I’m blooded warrior of Balatu’. Celtic busted in hell of a laughter, the whole corridor echoed by it. A member of great Balatu clan, in his feet, after he saved her from dieing in the hands of xenos. ’What fools, never accept soft meat in your rows, they just end up dieing quick’ he spoke with the ancient language, still being highly amused of the sight. ‘I hope your clan brother are now proud of you’ he smirked behind his helmet. ‘Especially your elders for choosing such a weak creature to be one of them’.

Something snapped inside predess’ head. Her eyes flew open inside her mask and they were glimmering with anger and hatred towards her arrogant opponent. No one wasn’t allowed to mention her clan in such a contact, especially to despise her elders.

He lifted his combistick into the air ready to impale her heart. A new flush of energy vibrated through her body, a wonderful ecstasy, getting away all the pain, all the despair, making her feeling herself like immortal.

She reached down for her dagger, rolled to her side nearer to him as the combistick struck down with enormous force, piercing the floor. She screamed half growling and tossed the dagger through his leg. Celtic roared in pain, almost falling to his one knee but still maintaining his balance. But with a swift move predatoress lifted her lower body off the floor, rolled her legs around like a chopper swiping his feet off with tremendous speed and power. She did full circle with her body ending up again on her back, took a hold on the spear tossed on the ground, moved her body wave like getting her feet under her and pulling the spear off with the same movement. He reached down to touch his wound. He ripped off the dagger, looking his own florescent blood on the blade. Within an eye flick, celtic still being astonished of the rapid change of her vitality, he ed without feelinthing. He lifted his sight, seeing predess standing above him, seeing his own combistick outstretched towards him and he ended up looking how it pierced his chest. He let down his hand with the dagger, lifted the other towards the wound and touched the combistick near it with shivering hand. He lifted his sight back to predess, she tilted her head and twisted the weapon. Celtic started to howl, now the pain was unbearable, it stroke his whole body like he would be in a middle of a burning pile. ‘Don’t ever talk that way to me!’ predatoress shouted in anger, twisted the weapon to other way making him to howl even worse. ‘No wait, I don’t think you’ll ever talk… AGAIN!’ she pulled the weapon off, a flush of blood pored down his body as he flared his mandibles as much as he could inside the helmet, his howl hurt ears and for a moment even the xenos near by stopped and winced, looking in the direction of the sound. The sound fainted away, ended up a low growl and a deep sigh as Celtic’s body slumped down.

Predatoress breathed hard, stared at the body for a moment what seemed to stretch into eternity. Suddenly she winced, something moved back in her mind and she whispered ‘Stalker!’. She threw Celtic’s combistick away, pulled her dagger off his leg, ran into the corridor grabbing her own combistick on the floor and disappeared into the shadows.

predatoressweb.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

Blade_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

I couldn't move, I couldn't fight, the pain of his damn acid blood was just too much. He had taken my sons, my wife, now I had to take him. I sat there slumped on the floor playing possum. He stomped up to me confident that I was done. I had no weapons but I had my flares and those were enough. I let him grab me by the shoulders and hold me down, he was going to use that second mouth. When it shot forth I played my hand, I shoved the lit flare into it and made sure it was stuck. He smashed against walls and the floor in pain, "seems they don't like fire." I thought. I knew I'd need a weapon, my pistol had about half a clip left if i could get that this thing was gonna die. Mere inches away from the fallen weapon an incredible pain overwhelmed my uninjured leg. The alien's tail had pierced it and he was drawing me in. I stretched for the pistol, just a little farther, just a little more...

TDN laid on the sand, blood pouring through every part of his body. He had almost no strength left to even stand up, let alone fight this menacing creature that stood before him. He looked at his arm, what was once his last organic arm was now gone. He looked at the bloodied stump at his shoulder with anger. This creature had been a very difficult fight, and it now has the upper hand. It had always had the upper hand ever since the battle started. It was a battle that he knew he could not win by pure strength or combat prowess. He had always knew these Predators to be more powerful and technologically more advanced than humans, but this one truly had shown him the potential threat that these creatures pose. But he knew that he had one thing that he could use as an advantage, and that's the mind of a human, full of guile and deceit. He must use that, and forget about any sense of honor that these creatures held so high if he wishes to win this battle. He looked over at the other two creatures battling each other. If he were to destroy this one, he need to destroy those two others as well. He had a way to do that.

With the few amount of strength he had left, he stood up and grabbed the biggest shard of knife that had been broken off when his knife shattered against the weigth of the Combistick, with his synthetic left arm. He was fumbling with it, doing something to it. The creature tried to listen, to hear what he was doing, but it couldn't have guessed what he was planning. TDN approached the creature carefully, and tried the same trick that he had done before. He moved once again in a random pattern, making the creature confused and couldn't predict his moves. With another atb, he plunged the knife deep into the creature's stomach once again, this time he did not pull the shard out. The Predator only stood there with an expression of mockery on its face nad simply knocked him back, for it thought that he tried to kill it with the shard of knife. But it was wrong.

TDN stood up, blood coughing out from his mouth in buckets, took out from his belt his last weapon, his Pistol that had only one clip in it, and it wasn't able to kill this beast. The creature knew that, and it still mocked him for his desperation. But all this was part of his plan. TDN held it up, and aimed it at the wound where the shard of the knife had remained inside the creature. It was because that, when he was fumbling with the shard of knife, he had attatched a small yet extremely high explosive grenade to the shard. He had stabbed the creature and plunged the shard deep inside its stomach along with the grenade, putting it there until he could trigger it. The pistol was the trigger.

TDN knew that because of the creature's armor, he wasn't sure that the grenade would do as much damage as he wanted if it was thrown, and if he had thrown it, the Predator would have dodged it if it sensed the grenade. If he had pressed the trigger before, he would then have to throw it or it would have exploded in his hands. The Pistol was to fire directly at the grenade, triggering it to explode. TDN smiled, and with that, fired the shot that hit dead on at his target. The grenade exploded in a burst of flame and blood and organs from the creature. His plan had worked, for the creature had been fatally injured, its flourescent blood spilling like streams and its organs in pieces on the floor. The creature's roar almost made him deaf, for it was louder than anything he had heard.

But his plan had worked, for the creature fell down, and was breathing its last breath. But the creature wasn't going down without trying to take him with it. With any strength it had before dying, it used its mandibles to tore off the wrist comp from its working arm. Then, dropping it onto the sand, it activated its self-destruct sequence. With that, it drew its last breath. But this was also to reaction he was hoping for. TDN ran to where the creature was, and holding the wrist comp, he threw it to the area near where the other two was battling. He had hoped for this, so that he could dispose of the other two as well, and also try to give himself a better escaping chance.

With all the strength he had left, he ran to the inside of the colony as quickly as he can, and shut the doors behind him. Everywhere he went, he shut one more door for better protection. He knew these doors could witstand hundreds of missles fired at it, but against something with the power of a nuclear bomb, he wasn't sure. The explosion sounded after he closed his fourth door, and he waited and hope that the doors hold out. Suddenly, the door nearest to him gave out, and drew a large hole in the middle. TDN was knocked back by the shockwave caused by the explosion that unfortunately had been reduced by the doors. He fell down flat, slowly drifting from reality. Wether he would live or die, even he do not know it now.

Note: The two other "creatures" fighting here are the Doctor and AVPFreak. I did not post specifically if you guys died yet. It's your choices.

TDN2.jpg