the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

the doctor quickly reacted to the situation, his friend had just been killed and vengance must be reclaimed, he pushed the creature he was fighting away and started chasing after TDN. he activates his cloak. he reaches the first door just as TDN closes it. damn, there had to be a way in.
the doctor looked onto his wrist comp displaying how long till the explosion. he scanned around looking for any way in until he saw the vent, he pulls off the cover and leaps in, he rips up the metal, closing the throwing him self forward further into the colony. the shards of metal rip into his skin.
the vent ran directly underneath the floor TDN was running across, closing the doors franticly.
the blast hits and the doctor is shaken around violently untill he hits his head on the metal and looses reality

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

The mighty hunter had fallen, Stalker had been bested. He lay on the ground as thoughts swirled inside his barely conscious mind. He struggled to hang onto what life he had left in his body. His own weapon could very well be used by another to destroy his brethren, Stalker would not hear of this dishonour. His entire body was barely functioning, litres upon litres of his fluorescent green blood stained the sand & his torso was almost completely detached from his legs, he knew his time was up, but he would not go without one final attempt at salvation. With his last remaining ounce of strength, he reached out, many of his weapons had been scattered in the blast, & next to his wrecked body lay his speargun, a single round was still loaded.

The countdown commenced, the time was near. TDN raced for the relative shelter of the colony, diving inside, he grabbed the large metal doors & slammed them shut, sliding their massive bolts into place. Stalker struggled to move, his body was so badly damaged that it was incredible that he was still living. With his last ounce of strength, Stalker raised his arm, clenching his speargun's handgrip tightly, his clawed finger began to depress the trigger, at that moment, time seemed to enter a standstill as the final symbol dissapered from the countdown screen. All went silent as the landscape was bathed in blinding white light, it was a humbling sight to behold. Suddenly, the shockwave hit, at that moment, the trigger was depressed & the speargun round flew through the air at lightning speed, the shockwaves hit the colony, blasting the heavy metal doors clean off, even in Stalker's terrible state, the shot had hit it's mark, as the door flew off their massive bolted hinges, the speargun round had done it's job. As the force of the shockwaves knocked TDN to the ground, the speargun round hit, slamming through the sole of TDN's combat boot & penetrating vertically through his right leg, slicing off tendons & shattering bone as it made it's way through. The round tore through flesh & bone, exiting via the marine commander's kneecap. At that moment, the explosion hit, Stalker's battle-scarred eyes widened as the white-hot flames engulfed his mangled body, the colony was struck with a devastating blow, crippling it's very foundation, as the dust cleared, nothing remained of the once-proud warrior, Stalker's body had been completely vapourised. The Silent Blade of Clan Balatu was no more.....

stalker.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Drenton saw Blade Hunter raise his weapon, and heard shots. Several holes appeared over his body, and Drenton shrieked. In a plinded pain, Drenton leapt at Blade Hunter, and wrapped his arms around him, leetting his blood burn the humoft, tender flesh. Blade Hunter fell from Drentons arms when he had stopped kicking and screaming.

His eyes seemed peacfull. But they also seemed lifless. Cold.

Drenton turrned away, but a large, heavy metal abjoct hit him on the back of his head. The metal item clatteed to the floor noisely. It was the pistol. Drenton looked from were the pistol had come flying fromBlade Hunter, who was standing up. Drenton lept at him in pure ecstacy. Drenton colided with him, and started to begin his ruthless assult.

Only, it did not go as he intended for it to go. Blade Hunter, had pinned him down. Yes, the prey had pinned the hunter down, and was beating the life out of it.

(Blade Hunter, can your next post just be you beating me? Just dont kill me. 'Cause then after that, I can begin the big boomer ending.)

Drenton.jpg

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Kidd is enrage with his own words being recording to make BW talk Human Language.

BW got up to his feet and when he looked up, there is a marine running after him, then he jump into the air with his leg extended, a karate kick as BW expected but all he did is just step to the side and extend his arm, and as Kidd flew he couldn't stop a fist going into his chest. Kidd fell to the ground with his chest wrecking with pain. The air in his lungs flew out of them when he took the blow. BW walked over to the fallen soldier and picked him up by his neck and he put his right fist on his chest singaling that he gonna use his wristblades to kill him. Kidd looked into the Devil's eyes and said,"I've been wondering what hell was like, and I never dreamed that I'll be taken there by you. -Kidd secretly move his hand to his sidearm- I know you gonna inflict alot of pain to me down there as well, but there is a catch. -Kidd pulled his sidearm and pointed at BW's face- Not before I inflict alot of pain to you!" -Kidd pulled the trigger and then green blood flew onto both him and BW together-

Kidd got out of BW's grasp and looked at the monster. He walked over to it and saw BW laying face down but there is no movement. The Soldier kicked the beast over and the back and then BW surprised Kidd with an uppercut with fully extended wristblades. Kidd jumped back just in time for his BDU shirt to get cut by the dual blades and he looked at the face of his oppenent and saw that BW as only one eye. The other was gone, all was left of it was the blood that surrounds the left destroyed eye of BW. BW then replay Kidd's voice again, what he recently just said and charged at him.

Both warriors fighting each other. One just over 6 ft the other halfway over 7 ft. Both consider as giants by little insects and creatures that live on this desert planet. Both fighters both soaked in their own sweat and blood trading blows from one another but never stopping for each time they do, the other would mock him.

Kidd was getting knocked around by BW's rage of losing an eye. BW would kick him when Kidd was on the ground, he would punch him if he stares at him. Whatever Kidd would do, BW would smash him. Kidd flew across the air hitting the canyon wall breaking some more ribs and jamming his fingers of his right hand, his good hand. Kidd got up to his knees and saw BW walking towards him and he said to himself,"What can he do to put me in the worst shape that I am in now?"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Blade_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Revenge was better than I thought it would be. Beating this monstrocity had truely seemed to dull the pain of loss that had so permeated my life for months. Now he was at my feet and was slowly being beaten to death. "I can win this, I can win this!" I thought. The corridor had become a place of true carnage, now I would do everything I could to make certain that it became this alien's grave. Suddenly the creature did somthing I never would have expected, it stopped. It just laid there staring up at me with that eyeless face.
"Don't you mock me. Don't you dare!" I screamed sending down my brass knuckle clad fist towards his face. I didn't care about the acid it was the artificial arm anyway.

(How's that Drenton? Can't wait to see what you're planning.:) )

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

I was now half blinded from the pistol wound to the face, but my abnormally incredible sight made up for some of it. "i may still have the upper hand" i thought as i looked at how badly Kidd was injured. I walked towards Kidd staining the sand with floresent green blood as he sat there slumped against the canyon wall. I growled and stared into his big eyes trying to strike fear into him but he wouldnt back down, he stood up and lifted his boot to hit me in the stomach. As soon as his boot got close enough i shot my hand forwards and grabbed it, Kidd tried to pull his boot back but i held a firm grip. I yanked the boot sending kidd flying past me towards a rock, He landed sideways and hit his upper right leg on it. He got up with a limp and pulled out his sidearm again, I was running at the time when shots rang out in the air as the bullets from Kidd's sidearm rang past me. I sidestepped to avoid bullets but Kidd knew my plan, he turned and shot 3 times at me.

I felt a pain as the hot metal hit my left arm at blazing fast speed. The bullets punctured my thick skin sending blood spurting out, every move of my arm seemed to pain me but it only slowed me down alittle. Along with my leg wound my speed was reduced to that of Kidd's. Kidd dropped his gun because he ran out of bullets and stood his ground while i whizzed past him. I could tell kidd had a look of surprize on his face as i ran past him, he froze for a couple of seconds but that was all the time i needed to make my next move. I pushed all the pain away from my wounds for just the right amount of time and turned around with lightning quick speed and sent my wristblades flying into Kidd's left shoulder blade. My blades hit the soft meat of Kidd's shoulder and then quickly hit the bone and shattered it in an instant while i pushed on making the blades exit out the front. Kidd stared at the blades for a while, looking at the warm red blood dripping off of them.

I pulled my blades out and saw kidd fall to the ground, but still alive. I then felt the pain come rushing back to me like a flood, My bullet wounds drew more blood, my leg gushed blood with each step, and my eye throbbed making the pain even more agonizing. I waited and tried to dull the pain, I pulled out my medicomp and used it to heal the wounds i had from the blows exchanged. A roar rang out as i put the blue jelly into my wounds healing them in seconds. Kidd had just gotten back up when I was done healing. I looked at kidd with a new rush of energy from the medicomp and stood my ground awaitng his next move.

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

The war is over to many are dead to call it a war just a battle now.

CuteFaceHugger has not seen eneny thing for a long time but has smelled a lot of creatures CFH is looking for a fight sniffes the air........."where is everybody"but then TATATATTA! he jumps in the airexspecting bulllets...."huh?"CuteFaceHugger says nothing is around him but"RAAAAAAH" somethigs around here CuteFaceHugger looks over at a sand dune and runs to ithe sees a Yauja{black wariror} and a human{Kidd} fighting just 90 yrds away both threats CuteFaceHugger and runs

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Predatoress stopped, hearing weird rumble from outside. She tilted her head to find out what it was. Suddenly a shockwave made her to fly backwards in the corridor. She rolled around like a piece of paper and stopped when it passed by. She gasped air, gladly she had been far enough to avoid the sudden death. She shivered, rose slowly on her knee and felt awful pain on her shoulder. Her arm had been dislocated from the joint. She tried to move it, the pain was unbearable and she screamed. She had no other choice than snap it back into the place. She crawled near to the wall, groaning in pain and leaned to it for a while. Then she swung her body backwards taking speed and hit her shoulder to the wall. She heard a snap, and the stinging pain went through her body blackening her mind for a few moments. She slumped down, breathing intensely to get air. She gained her consciousness back, opened her eyes slowly and rose up taking support from the wall. She turned around and leaned her back to it.

She regained her breath, calming down. Predess knew she had saved from further damage but still her body was numb ‘cos of the pain she’ve went through. But still she wouldn’t wanted to use her medicomp ‘cos of later usage.

Predess lifted her numb arm and opened her wrist comp. She wanted to know who had triggered the self destruction even she already knew. In some way she knew, like a link would’ve been cut off but she didn’t wanted to admit that to herself.

She gasped air like choking and let her arms go down. Suddenly she made her hands into a fist shouting ‘Nooooo!!!’ and turned around hitting it with her full force to the wall causing her knuckles bleeding. An enormous rage filled her soul, rage towards the killer, rage towards the beasts, rage towards the planet - and rage towards herself. After all, she was the one who leaded a great warrior into his death to this cursed planet. And she weren’t there when he needed her the most.

Suddenly a rustle were heard from the corridor. A silent screech. She turned her head towards the sound, squinted her eyes breathing through her mouth. A lone glimmering black object lurked in the shadows, lifting his head up hissing low. A new power were born from her rage filling her body and she felt how her once so clear mind flowed away like sand in the sea, a great darkness landed on her. She didn’t want to kill for trophies anymore, no, no more honor, nothing. From now on she would kill for revenge, for rage, for just pure lust of killing and feeling the life fading away from her prey.

She growled furiously extending her wristblades into the full length. The death of her brother would be paid with the blood of every creature on the planet even it would be the last thing she would do.

predatoressweb.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

HP was walking for miles, almost uncountable miles, still walking silently, his mind was going nuts, thinking of a million things at once, or just one complicated thing, he had no idea. The Desert does many thing to many species. And HP kept walking, eventually he went nuts, he was crazy.

HP finally stumbled down a north-east canyon, and hit the bottom, and got up slowly, the one eye left was shakingsomehow, now everywhere, but the pupil and the yellow color ring around it were sort of vibrating on the inside of the helmet. He looked around, and he spun as he drew out his combi, he looked around wondering what it was he just heard. He noticed that he kept hearing more noises, he was going more crazy than ever, he would turn on his own clanmates, and kill them with craze. He jumped out of the canyon, crazed and violent, ready to kill everything, or die trying...

(If someone said almost the same thing, then the desert effected you too, I'm not copying, I'm makeing this up as I go)

(But please, someone, find HP, I want to fight, I want HP to die out of this RPG, please, and if you want to, say so in the RPG topic)

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

(Perfect man, perfect!)

As Drenton looked up at his killer, he opened his mouth and hissed. Blade Hunter mey, or may have not been imagining it, but he swore he heard a "good job". Drenton's tail was flialing around, whilst Blade Hunter didnt notic this, he was unnerved. Drenton's tail reached around the back of Blade Hunter, and felt somthing on his back. Something small... Somthing... Metalic.

It was a capsual. A rather small metal capsual. but there was somthing diferent about this cylinder. It has a button on the top, and, ingraved in it was:
Highly Explosive Grenade.
Use Only When Properly Trained.
This Grenade Uses The Multi-Combat Platform.
4 Grenade Are Within This Canister

Of cause, Drenton couldnt make bleeding head, or injured tail of this font, but knew what it was. A Grenade. The type that he had encountered before, from when a member of Sergent Korkov Krovshki's squad was attempting to take him out.

Drenton remembered what the Marine had pressed the small button on the top of the grenade.

Drenton's lips made a sneer, and Blade Hunter's blows stopped for a second. he looked around, and Drentons tail smacked him in the face. Dazed, still pinning the Xenomorph down, he looked at were the tail was going, and saw the Grenade that TDN had given to him before they had been seperated.

"Nooooo! You lousy B@$TARD!"
Screamed the horrified civillian, and Drentons tail delicatly tapped the button. A loud beeping noise started. Drenton, mimicking the laugh he had heard earlier, just wrapped his tail around Blade Hunter, and held him close.

Blade Hunter struggled for a few seconds, and then gave up. Their eyes met as the beeping got louder. Drenton saw that Blade Hunters looked happy that he was about be re-united with his family. But he also saw a saddness, one that was caused by the fact that he had realized that Drenton had only been doing his duity to his Hive, Acheron.

Blade Hunter saw an accepting look in Drentons face, and a look of pleasure, knowing that no human had ever escaped his clutches, save for Sergent Korkov Krovshki.

The beeping became a single note, and then, it stopped. The Grenade made a giagantic bang. All sound in a 20 meter radius was ed into the canister. And then, suddenly, the explosion started. Flames roared out of the tube, engulfing the two combatents and their screams of pain, and went up to 20 meters away. Flames licked at the fans that were above the ventilation shaft. All the oxygen was devoured by the flames in seconds.

All of a sudden, the flames died down. Drenton and Blade Hunter were writhing on the floor in pain. Then, a rumbling sound came from the grenade, and then suddenly it exploded again. Fragments and shards of metal flew into the combatants raw, burned flesh, and they screamed in pure agony.

They lay twitching on the floor as the last, and most deadly grenade went off. All the sound came bursting back, and destroyed the tortured life forms hearing organs. Flames, and metal shards came out this time, and by the time they had stopped, half of Drentons body was ashes, and Blade hunters abdnomen has been scorched off. Drenton lifed his tail, drove it through the pleading civilain's head. Once his tail had come back out, a look of eternal peace came across his face. Drenton, with all his strength, drove his tail through his own head, and the last thing he did, was taike his tail out with his one good arm.

Drenton's life force became a small ball, and floated to were he sensed Donut's and Katam's life force to be.

Blade Hunters sould was re-united with his family, and they were merry. Untill Blade Hunter had been re-incarnated.

Acheron was allmost wiped out.

Drenton.jpg

Kidd's eyes were no longer brown eyes, but now were all black. No emotions is in his mind except one thing he wanted to do, to kill this monster before he kills him. BW ran towards Kidd with his arm out to clothesline him but Kidd himself held out his own arm as well. Kidd ducked under the monster's arm and his arm grabbed it's dreadlocks. BW roared in pain with his hair pulling at his scalp. Kidd spun around and grabbed BW's dreadlocks with his other hand and yanked his hair back and the creature roared. BW remembered the time when he became a hunter and the dreadlocks were a sign of honor for he did not cry or shown pain when the ritual was taken place but now, a human pulling his hair with his filthy hands, anger him but the pain was too much for him to do anything. Kidd now with both arms under the creature's arms, pulling his dreadlocks yanked them again and Kidd reared his head back for his attack. Two skulls connected, a human and yautja, but the human with full control recieve less of the damage than the Predator. BW stumbled back holding his head wondering why Kidd's arm is still in motion but before the headbutt from Kidd, he saw that the human eyes that he once had were not there. He is consider now as a Berzerker.

Berzerkers show no emotion, their hearts pump their blood with increased speed, the adrenaline keeps them from feeling type of pain. Even though Berzerkers are tougher than their regular selves, they are considered very reckless and they act before thinking.

BW still in a daze from Kidd's attack, holding his head trying to regain his senses but as soon as he did, Kidd already was on him. Kidd grabbed BW's head and punched him, he then pull the yautja's head back and in all one motion, Kidd lower his body, pulling BW's head along with him toward his leg and soon Kidd's left knee touched the ground, BW's head smashed into the Kneepad of the marine's right knee. BW slumped over to the side, holding his head in pain. He knows that Kidd is causeing him massive head injuries and that he himself started to see double out of his one eye. Kidd got over BW's body and started to punch the dazed creature again. BW trying to stop the attack couldn't do anything but just endure this pathetic abuse. Kidd's fist sed along BW's cheek and into his mouth. The Beast closed his mouth and his sharp teeth bit through Kidd's left hand. BW sent all his rage into this one bite, his jaw muscels tighten and the red blood from the human's hand ran out of his mouth. Kidd used the back part of his right fist and hit the creature head. BW's grip loosen and he layed there. The marine got up, walked around the monster that consider itself a hunter. Kidd just spat at the thought and walked over to BW's left and started to kick him with his steel toe boots. Kidd's kicking cracked some of BW's ribs and he used his left arm to shield the attack but with this attempt, he lost his Wrist Nuke. The steel toe boot smashed the screen, the button everything about it, now the creature can't keep it's honor before he dies. Kidd continues to kick the creature and all of a sudden the creature jumped up with an uppercut from his right arm, wristblades sheath. Kidd was picked up by the rock hard fist and was pushed backwards from the force. The marine landed on the sand but got up as soon as he landed. He stood up and smiled at the monster and said," There! Now you know how we Humans fight when things don't go OUR way." The creature was furious.

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

The blows to my head had made it hard for me to concentrate but i got my senses back. I stared at Kidd through my one anger filled eye, I was MAD, REALLY MAD. I saw how Kidd spat on me, and from observation of these oomans, that seemed to be a sign of dishonor. I rushed towards Kidd with all my hatred built up into my fist and released it onto Kidd's face, sending him flying back a couple of feet and making him land on the hard earth. Kidd was sent sliding back, hitting part where his spine and neck meet on the side of a large rock, but as kidd did before he just got up as if he felt no pain, his dark eyes were burning a hole through my dome shaped head. We stood there for a couple of minutes, just staring each other down, he finally made a move, he came flying at me with all of his strength and hit me in the face breaking a couple of bones and busting my lip. I was in much pain from all the wounds that kidd gave me, my head wounds were starting to hurt some more, i started to have a massive headache and then my forehead started to bleed.
I was in bad shape but i would make it so Kidd was too.

I pushed Kidd back along way away and waited for Kidd to make a move. I remembered that he was very motion sensitive and would go crazy at the slightest movement so i and just barely moved the slightest bit, and that move sent Kidd into freako-berserko mode again.(lol)

Kidd came flying towards me with arms outstretched trying to clothesline me, I moved to the side and tripped kidd with my big boot. Kidd stumbled over and landed on his face, baddly cutting his face up over the little sharp pebbles that were where he landed. Kidd was a mess, his face had blood, dirt, and sweat all mixing together and seeping into his wounds. Kidd's wounds were painful, they all throbbed and with each step kidd took i could see that he had to struggle even more to hold it back. Kidd moved along very slowly trying to see if he could catch me off gaurd, i didnt want to use my wristblades so i looked around................."AH-HA" i thought as i put my wrist forward and launched a net at Kidd, hoping to trap him. Kidd moved to the right but was not quick enough as the net came soaring threw the air and latched onto his left arm. The large net had hit Kidd's left arm and wraped around it, and since there was no place to nail him too it just planted its nails into kidd's arm. blood spurted from his arm as the nails dug deeper, missing a vain by inches. Kidd pulled at the net but it woudn't come off, I could tell that the pain was getting too unbearable to hold back.

Kidd screamed and layed his arm on a jagged rock, he caught the net on the rock and pulled with all of his strength. The net finally busted, but Kidd had forgotten what happens when you bust one of those nets. When the net broke the metal strings flew everywhere lashing at Kidd's face and chest. The net was so fast that it looked like the slashes were just appearing on him.
Kidd turned around and I saw the damage i had done. Kidd had 3 slashes on his chest that drew blood, he also had a large slash across his right eye that blinded him permanently on that eye, he also had 4 more slashes- 2 on his forhead, and 2 on his left cheek. I could't tell what kidd was thinking but i knew it couldn't be good.............................

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board

Kidd stood up. glaring through his good eye and he yelled in anger,"Now we finsh this!" Kidd unsheath his Combat Knife and BW extended his wristblades. This is where the battle ends between two rivals of different races. They both charged at each other locking each other in solid combat, both wielding knives of their own race.

Kidd kicked BW's gut making his body jump from the force and he swung his knife to the yautja's face, cutting off two of his mandibles to the right of his face. BW punched Kidd's face with his wrist blades but Kidd dodged it just in time but he got a face full of a yautja's fist but the wrist blades only cutting the side of Kidd's face. Kidd's head je.rked upward from the force of the punch, but he looked at BW's face, place the blade onto BW's throat and he slid the blade to the left. BW's eyes flew wide from the pain on his neck. He gathered all of his last ounce of strenth and stabbed the marine with his wrist blades, the tip of the knives sticked out of Kidd's back and BW fell to his knees and the bright of day slowly grows dimmer and dimmer until everything was black. Kidd being tugged by the wrist blades that is still dug into him, pulled him to his knees. Kidd pulled BW's limp arm away from him, the blades slowly emerging from his chest. Kidd yelled in pain as the yautja weapon exited. Kidd stood up, look down at the Predator that is on his knees, head down and both arms in front of him. Kidd calms down after awhile and the pain that he endured through the fight slowly comes back. He could barely move his fingers of his right hand, he can't move the left arm and when he stands, his leg tends to give under his weight. Kidd radio for his teammates for pick up, for he is too well spent to walk to the building carrying Hyro's body and the other three soldiers back home.

(Ok, who else want to take on a severly injured marine? Marines, I think I need some major help and health issues...)

As the marines knife cut my throat i could feel my life slipping away. I looked down and saw the blood pouring down my chest and spilling onto the sandy ground. My whole life flashed before me and my eyes rolled back in their sockets as I lost air. My mind went blank and i fell, my knees hitting the hard earth and my hands resting at my waist. I was dead..............

(good fight Kidd)

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

TDN laid on the floor unconscious, his mind drifted far away from reality. He could dream, and in his dreams he could see the painful memories of the losses he had experienced during his many missions. From the first time he had set foot on this planet, and even until now, the bad feeling inside of him had never lifted. He wondered why when he had destroyed all enemies that stood before him, and survived all the dangers until this moment, that he still had the same dreaded feeling that he felt before all this. He was sure his squad would be fine, for they are getting ready to re-establish their communications and were getting ready to get off this planet. So why are the memories of the fallen comrades coming back to him in his dreams? A thought came to him, could these memories of death be telling him of his own future demise on this forsaken planet?

TDN woke up in a sudden, sweat pouring all over him. He was still on the floor where he had fell when the shockwave hit. Then he noticed something as he looked at his right leg. It had been broken, almost completely by something that had penetrated it vertically upwards. He looked around and saw a spear, probably fired from a Predator's gun. He reached over and took the spear into his backpack. It was one of the only weapon he had left to defend himself now beside a pistol. TDN slowly crawled to a nearby wall and leaned upon it. "This could very well be my last moment" he thought. No, he must live. He must live and help his men and the colonists to get off this forsaken planet.

Speaking through his communicator, he tried to speak his last motivating speech to his men. "My fellow Marines! You have followed me for a long time. Yet in all our years of fighting, we have never had experienced situations as dangerous as this" he said "These creatures have come to kill, and many have fallen under the brutality of their attacks. But remember who we are. We are members of the Alpha Draconis squad! We were created to fight these creatures, to exterminate every last one of them! Show them that humankind are not to be trifled with! Show them that we are not their trophies nor their objects to raise offsprings! Show them who we are, their extinction!". He took a deep breath, and said some more "Your priorities now are to establish a communication and try to get off this planet along with the surviving colonists". He took a moment to think and continued "I will be with you all shortly. Do not worry, I'll be fine. We will all get off this planet and we'll blow them up from orbit".

As he spoke these words, he knew he had lied to them. He wasn't sure wether he was going to make it or not. But they need motivation, and the last thing they needed to hear was their leader in battered shape. He knew some of them could sense the dread in his voice, but he had hoped they would believe him. TDN looked around, and taking a long piece of pipe on the floor with a bent end, he slowly let himself up, and used it like a crutch. TDN slowly moved towards the inner areas of the colony, hoping to reach the base before any of those creatures find him...

TDN2.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Suddenly the black beast started swarming towards her, letting out his beastly rage, screeching and hissing keen on sinking his teeth in fresh meat, to feed on and grow, to grow to gain more power to protect the hive.

He jumped towards the growling warrior. Before predess had feared the hard meat, she knew their power and brutality, but now she felt nothing else than anger and hatred. She didn’t care weather she would live or die but she wanted revenge. She just stood, let the beast taking a grip on her shoulders pinning her down. But at the same time the talons screeches on her armor, piercing it, the wrist blades sank through the xeno’s jaws above, piercing his head like. His body moved furiously, he tore predess’ armor in pain and his tail wiped the air like a whip. Predess growled, placed her foot on his chest and kicked the xenon off her ripping his head badly. He landed on his back still opening and closing his torn mouth when predess jumped on her feet. She knew she didn’t yet killed him, and even without his mouth the tail would be her problem. The xenon rose up, staggering a bit to the side, sensing his foe in front of him. He tried to screech but the sound was just gargling cos of the bleeding acid. He exposed his side to predess, swinged his tail towards her. But she was quicker, jumped over it making him hit to the wall. In a moment of chhe rolled around in front of him and tossed her wrist blades through the xeno’s rib cage with all of her body force and lifted the creature in the air growling like a real yautja, for the first time of her life. The creature lifted his head, gargled in the moment of death scratching predess’ helmet for the last time and became slack. His head dropped forward and predess threw the body to the floor before getting some of the flowing acid on her. She panted growling, like a tiger after a successful hunt, and her eyes were burning of the pleasure of her kill. She spread her arms and gave out a mighty war cry, like the spirit of her brother would’ve landed on her. Once she had been careful, defend herself when needed, fight when it was necessary but now she felt the real joy of the hunt.

Nothing could stop her now.

She opened her wrist comp to get the last position of her brother. She would track the killer down, no matter what it would take. But she saw a sign of her leader, weak, but still alive. But he wasn’t answering, and the signal wasn‘t moving. Quickly she shut the computer and ran into the direction. At least she had to save him if it would be possible anymore. She just hoped nothing would come into her way.

predatoressweb.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

Kidd laid there on the sand, looking at the great, beautiful sky above, the landscape is once again peaceful, silent. The marine just laugh while looking upwards and then someone over the radio spoke up, it was TDN, the LT. still lives, but the sound of his voice sounds grim, he started talking about things that made Kidd's heart clench. TDN said he'll meet them all in the colony and the radio went out. Kidd looked around and saw that he was still in the canyon, with 4 dead marines and one of them is one of his teammates. Kidd stared at the bodies but he have to make a choice, stay here and wait for pick up, or leave the bodies and run to the colony. Kidd once looked around him and made his choice, he will regroup with Alpha Draconis and see about the next move.
Kidd crawled over to each marine and took their dog tags, placing them in his bag and whispering some words to each of the dead soldiers. The marine got up, looked for his weapons, reload them and he was off to the building.

Out in the canyon, a lonely figure limps towards his objective, hoping that nothing is following or jump out and surprise him. No! He was hoping against hope that nothing will get in his way, but there are still a few creatures, that are watching him, for the canyon walls hide many eyes that remains unseen.
Two hours have passed and he could see the building in the distance but it must be discern from a mirage. Kidd heart plummeted for the heat of the sun is already playing tricks on him. The marine don't need anymore tricks but a resting place, he lost blood from BW's wristblades cutting through him, but now, it looks like a lost cause walking to the colony but he have to try. Kidd walked a little more and the buildings he saw in the distance were ... REAL. He was heading the right way, now he could see the team once again.

Kidd walked into a colony and started his search for medical help, there was none but a clinic. The marine walked into the little hospital and helped himself to cure his wounds.
The marine scoure through the medical supplies and found what he was needing. Two splints for his left arm and his leg, dressings and bandages for his cuts and stab wounds and some desinfectant to clean the wounds out. Kidd searched for IVs but this hospital was only a clinic so they don't carry things like that. Kidd walked into a room and sat down, when he did, he became light headed and everything almost went white. Kidd splint his right leg first for he recieve less leg wounds than andominal. He ripped his shirt off, put it in his mouth, picked up the desinfectant bottle and pour it over his cut up, stab, left arm. The marine yelled but the shirt in his mouth muffled the sound good enough that his voice was heard in the clinic's lobby. Kidd rolled his good eye up and looked back down at his arm. He grabbed a pillow and pulled the casing of it and rub the blood and sand off and out of the wounds, and he repeat this process once again. He wrapped up his left arm in bandages and put the splint on, now he can use his rifle again with a slight drawback. Kidd looked down at his chest and saw the two stab wounds. His eye flew wide and he closed it tightly knowing this wound is a mortal blow from the monster, but all he needs to do is slow the Grim Reaper down, so he can get off this rock. Kidd put the dressing over the two punture wounds and the two exit wounds in his back, but before bandageing himself up he checked if the knives cut any organs, one of the knives did, it peirced his liver. Knowing how bad it was Kidd is not going to stop living until he meets his own fate. Kidd put a bandage over his bad right eye and placed a patch over it. He looked into the mirror, smiled and said,"Grim Reaper, lets hope this diguise can fool you a bit longer." Kidd picked up his gun, walked out of the clinic and starting to search for his comrades.

HP saw the gun, his insanity gave it blood spilling out the barrel, odd, HP raised his arm quickly and TDN fired! The bullet hit HP's shoulder, and HP stumbled back, he didn't feel pain through the pain of loss, and life of insanity, he put his hand on his shoulder, his blood on it. HP looked at the wounded Marine, and HP's targeting dots appeared on TDN's forehead, HP's caster aimed, and TDN shot yet again, HP tripped and fell, no more playing, time to fight, HP got up and cloaked and TDN fired at the movement of HP dodging as TDN yelled, "Don't you people ever die!". HP crouched, and de-cloaked, he stood and TDN strongly got to his feet, shaking and looking at the pred. HP shot up-ward with his caster, sending flames throught the ceiling-like covering atop the medical bunker. HP jumped high and TDN fired up and moved. HP landed, hopeing he flattened the Marine, but TDN moved. HP looked up at the Marine, a flash appeared, turning TDN into a skeloten, then back to normal, insanity, HP looked back at the ground and shook his head, then looked back at TDN, who was reloading. HP walked towards the Marine, who spead up his reloading. HP heard screams, yelling, and such in his crazed head, and walked to the Marine...

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

HP, eye going pale, and beginning to go red with insane evil, walked onward, unsheathing his combi, his wristblades, and readying his caster, walked onward, eye now a perfect evil red under the helmet, he was insane, moutains changed shades strangly, ground shifted wierdly, it was unbelievable, he couldn't bear it, he was destroyed, his life anyway, his memories, forgotten, his purpose, his right, his sanity, gone, honor stayed within him, but he would turn on his clan if tey got in his way, if he just saw them, he'd leave them alone, if they interfered, he'd kill them, he was insane, crazed, violent, murderous, dangerous... unstoppable...

HPEnhanced.jpg

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

TDN slowly limped to the direction of the Marine Base, or at least where he thought it was. His strength was almost depleted, for his injuries were getting to him. But he must survive, for he must help his men to get out of here, out ofthis forsaken planet. He must go on, and he can't quit. "I'm almost there" he thought to himself, and he tried to use these thoughts to calm himself down. His body was severely injured, and without proper treatments, he would die on these grounds, this colony smeared in the bloods of those who have died, brutally massacred by these spiteful creatures. "No" he thought "I will not lose to them". TDN walked on, for what seemed like miles and miles, until he couldn't walk any longer, and fell to the ground unconscious. And this time, he dreamed again, this time it was even more dreadful. He knew his demise was near, and he knew he could not stop his destiny any longer.

TDN awoke once again with sweat all over his body, yet this time there was someone with him. He opened his eyes and tried to see carefully who it was, and he could see that it was Kerrigan, their team medic. "Stay down sir, you still need some rest" she said. "How did you find me?" TDN asked. "Well, after we received your message, Kidd and the other Marines set out one a mission to restablish communications with the Belmont and to try and call a Dropship down. We were to also search for surviving squadmates and colonists" she replied "And I got split up from the group while hearing some voices around these areas. And that's how I found you lying on the floor". TDN laughed, for it seemed so much like sheer dumb luck that he could find someone in this place.

Kerrigan started to treat his wounds, starting from his leg that had been pierced by the Speargun. The leg was badly damaged, close to being unusable. It took a long time to try to reattach the pieces of broken bones and torned muscles together, and it couldn't have been sucessful anyways, but at least he could now limp and semi-support himself using this leg with the help of leg supports attatched to it of course. He looked at it, with a sigh. Most of his organic leg was replaced by metal support, taking away more of his humanity by the minute. He already had to replace one arm, now he had to get metal parts inserted into his leg, and his torned off right arm would be next to be replaces. A single shot from a Speargun and an acid spit from a Xenomorph could change him so much, making lose most of his humanity.

Kerrigan was in the process of getting a synthetic arm to replace his, when in a sudden flash, something swiped at Kerrigan, knocking her back a long distance and rendering her unconscious. TDN looked up, trying to remain calm. In this injured state of his with one arm missing, it was a bad time to fight. But he knew he had to face this creature sooner or latter, and he had knew that he would die sometime close by. But he's not going out without a fight. A static of electricity happened before his eyes, as the shape of the menacing Predator slowly appeared before gim, wristblade fully extended and ready for a kill. TDN took out his Pistol to prepare for the fight...

*Note: I've started the battle Hunter Predator, I'll be waiting for your move.

TDN2.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."