shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

I MAY need to redo my post, waiting for Pv2 to ok it. before i give what the stuff is about in here.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

Well, since you're gonna just kill everyone in a shot, i'm just gonna say that Xeuss huffed and he puffed and he blew the ship away. Also, i don't get why you're so eager to get to a room with no vents through a bunch of vents that are sealed when you're in the control room and dictate which doors are open and which are closed...

I haven't, I do hope you would re-read it again.

Plus here is a list to choose from...

Signs and symptoms
Restlessness
Dizziness or giddiness
Failure to obey orders
Confusion
Erratic behavior
Stumbling or staggering
Drymouth (cottonmouth)
Tachycardia at rest
Elevated temperature
Flushing of face
Blurred vision
Pupillary dilation
Slurred or nonsensical speech
Hallucinations
Disrobing
Mumbling
Stupor and coma.
Inappropriate smiling or laughter
Irrational fear
Distractibility
Difficulty expressing self
Elevated blood pressure
Stomach cramps and vomiting
Euphoric, relaxed, unconcerned attitude
Hypotension and/or dizziness on sudden standing
Tremor
Clinging or pleading
Seemingly reasonless crying
Decrease in disturbance with reassurance

So, its not just pure death, you can get naked and talk to a wall if you wish..would be funny to see -imagins it and cracks up laughing-

Ah, good. Been wanting to do that for a while. I love walls.

And w00t? I get to whine about BW's post!
1. I don't laugh at hurt predators, because, as it says in my profile, i respect them.
2. I don't have to push xenos back, i just tell them to stay back and they do it, because as of Waralien's death, i became the alpha, because well, i'm just built like that.

But the last is not as important... The first one, though, is offending. I did not laugh! I just watched you silently as you got up.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 15 years ago

The Combat Exosuit is Environmentally Sealed. Take a look at Rykov in the avp2 campagain as a pred. Final fight. Therefore, Delta-Boy and me are unaffected by the gas. Even if the suit was not working, Delta would be immune, since he's still wearing that bloody gasmask of his.

As for Fletcher and Alouran. Well.... -evil grin-

What, no it's not, you can get a headshot before he even sees you. It's not sealed at all, it doesn't even have a windshield.

http://img269.echo.cx/img269/5145/exosuit5nu.jpg

http://www.planetavp.com/images/planetavpfeatures/AxP-Exosuit1.jpg

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 15 years ago

PLayed the avp2 game? I just finished it last night as the predator. Since I decided to do it using only wristblades and the speargun while cloaked, I got a good look at the suit. I had the graphics on full, too, so I could see real good. I know it was sealed because I wanted to nail him with a headshot. All of Rykov's body -head and all- were shielded by a big ól armoured plate that went all around the suit.

I dunno if hehad a different one to harrison or anything, but I tell ya, that thing was sealed up tight.

Well i just showed you two pictures of the AvP 2 exosuit. And since i'm telling you i can headshot Rykov as soon as he moves, indeed i have played the game. And i can see his head clearly. It has nothing around it.

delta-boy, Yautja, 15 years ago

Actually,you cant head-shot Rykov,as the best weapon in that part i myself think is the disk thing,(sorry cant think of name).
Ohh and Malus thanks for reminding everyone of my special custom helmet(look at avatar,profile,and of course my posts in RP,you will find info in it about helmet).
As for the EXOSUITS,they are sealed.

Well then i must be a living fucking paradox, because i just showed you screenshots of the exosuit not having a windshield and have managed to 1 hit kill Rykov every single time since the third time i finished the game.

In other news, "i have no time at the minute" is another fucking paradox. Why don't we all just go ahead and divide by zero since we seem to be immune to paradoxes...

I am confused as to what Green shit?

You can't see it...i believe i mentioned it...-shakes head-

Lets let malus have his ego stroked, DW.

black_warrior, Yautja, 15 years ago

there you go Dw, edited.

And Delta, is it really necessary to post a simple 3 line post when you could make a longer one when youve got time? plus, like Shadow said, gas is invisible, no colors.

Argh, well thanks, but you know, sorry, but as you can see, i've already made a post in which i was pushing them too, i said that the second one was not so important, i was saying it not for now, just so you know for another time. You could have edited just the laughing part and left the kicking them away or whatever i was doing part. Meh, sorry, i suck at whining explicitely. Want me to edit mine to make it match yours now?

nah, ill edit mine abit, il add the pushing. its easier.

delta-boy, Yautja, 15 years ago

Ok sorry Shadowwatching,ill edit so i dont see it.

LOL, One W

But thanks, :)

Hmmm well, i'm really sorry to be a pain in the ass BW, but i really don't understand link between my post and your latest post, in my post we both jumped out of the queen's way each on a different side, then you jumped at me, i blacked out for a second and you were headbutting me. In your post other stuff happen and i miss the continuity, so if you could just explain a bit to help me understand and continue, please...

I totally forgot about the heabutting thing, I was going to add some fighting in my post but i guess it slipped my mind.

No probs though man, if youve got anything with my post then ill try and edit it to make it work out better.

Well i could make it so that i see you running at me in stead of headbutting me, so then it would be a lot less editing.

ive edited, im checking through it at the moment.