shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

Some is waiting on Dw, some is waiting on Malus. Some just decided that they don't know where they are at.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

Well, BW, if the opponent was that interested in winning, he'd post often enaugh too. I don't mean like making posts one after the other just to win. I mean if you wait and after about a day the opponent hasn't posted yet, i guess you could post again continuing the battle and so gaining the chance to win even if you weren't the attacker.

black_warrior, Yautja, 15 years ago

Id check up with someone on that...see if it goes against anything despite not being in the rules.
but it would kind of be unfair still if someone could post every day of the fight.

btw, DW, the queen is lower than yall are...just letting you know.

What, why is she lower? There is no way to know how tall the three stories i fell down were, but they were pretty tall anyway.

Hmm well, most of the time in my posts around the queen i moved through the vents, not specifying when i was going up or down or whatever, you can place the queen wherever you want, i just bumped my head, it's not like i'll be exactly myself for a while.

L H don't look at me like that. its how my mind works T_T -Goes emo for a moment and crys, but laughs really-

Well, i edited from "an uppr level" to "another level" to avoid any contradiction of ideas about where the queen is now.

DW. me and p428 were told by PREDATORv2 that the queen would be on the bottom floor, pretty much for suitable enviroment. we are already down there and in the hive as we set it up...plus Waralien attacked.

so yeah,its been set like that for a while.

just clearing that up

Well think of it like this, the clanship can have more levels in one part of it than in another, so i could be on a lower floor on this side than the bottom floor on that side. Know what i mean? Originally, what i forgot to say in the post, i was entering the clanship from beneath it, so that's kinda where i placed the Queen too at first. But hey, it's a big ship!

confusing as hell but whatever, i guess its fine where its at now.

Well, what i meant was, the ship may have more of an irregular shape, it's not a perfect cube, so it can have more levels in the left side than in the middle side for example.

vevlaa, Yautja, 15 years ago

Sorry for beeing late all, but i FINALLY got a day off!

so, i posted something, hope it fits in the RP (I haven't read it all), if not, just let me know, and I'll edit asap.

nice, now kill a pred or die trying. I would suggest at least to wound one of them. I'm just takin mah time... watching alouran crawl in front of me... oh well...

Oh, also, as far as i know, the bridge and a control room are different things. The bridge is where you also fly the ship, the control room is a secundary thingy where you can access security systems and stuff like that, therefore a ship would have a bridge and various control rooms for maintaining certain sectors of the ship in case the bridge is compromised.

Star Trek, bridge and control room is the same thing

I am in the bridge/control room.

bridge = where CP was.
control room = where jordy was (i think)

Well, apparently thats not it on this one. You still can control everyting from both places, where Jordy was...was the engine room.

vevlaa, Yautja, 15 years ago

Uhm, was this directed to me?

predator428, Yautja, 15 years ago

Bridge is just another word for control room, they are both the same thing. I suppose there can be a secondary security station, but that can be overridden from the main bridge.

Yes, and this is a ship that has hills in it. Also, when overriding a command, it's not which room you're in that matters. Hmmm and the idea about the bridge and the control rooms being different things i guess i got from Stargate SG1, so i can't compare it to star trek.

I edited my post, so that there won't be any confusion. THanks DW for putting it to my attention ^_^

Well, as i've told you on msn, there was no need for editing, but heh... you're welcome.