predator428, Yautja, 15 years ago

Bull, a new paragraph doesn't mean hours have passed by. If you had said something like "Several hours later..." then we wouldn't be having this argument.

vevlaa, Yautja, 15 years ago

*sigh* You know...

I could end this whole RPG in one little post involving a PK.... (Planet killer) but I wont, Why? because its plain boring for the rest o us to participate in such a thing.

so, please edit your post, because that is exactly what you are doing to the surviving humans

First, is that what you do when your team is faced with defeat? Just blow everyone up with some bullshit super nuke? I see the WY Division is living up to its reputation...

Also, there has only been one movie showing a marine ship. That ship never showed anyone onboard except for the marine characters. This is another case of "be specific". If you think that there were more people on the ship, who cares? NCPs don't fall under the protection of the six post rule. If you had killed all of our pred NCPs in a BELIEVABLE post, then there wouldn't be a problem.

Well, then I cannot guarantee for your safety...
well, seeing i's 3:13am here atm, I'm off for now. You can await my post sometime tomorrow.

Still i hope you pull some of those brain cells together and edit that post. Tosk.

And I hope you get a sense of dignity and accept your defeat without killing everyone like a six year old. Night.

shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

I am sorry Vevl, But. If you wanted a better argument, I wouldn't have to stand beside, P428 on this one. I am a Grey line as malus says, I don't stand on any side but my own.

Here is what, i think..what P248 is saying

"to finish the posts up, to finish the rp, one has to go back int eh beginning and SEE if the ship is with in range or not, since the ship is close, or far or any where in between since its NOT, posted in roughly the area, either hours, days, or months away"

PLUS you could of told in the beginning, and redo your post about the marine ship. I have lost what respect I had for you in this rp, since you wish to blow us up, as a spoiled brat that you make yourself out to be. NO, i am NOT calling you one, just your actions are telling me other wise. Yes, everyone has a fit every now and then.

BUT, come on. I had to edit a few of my posts and you don't see me going "well screw this, i am just going to blow it all up" yea, the temptation was there, but who would be a better sport, to see it through, or one to blow everything up to kingdom come.

NOW, if your first marine posts (ALL MARINES) had it where, it was the time limit; minutes/ hours/days/ months/years...THEN i would side with the marines, not with the person that is in more right then the other.

Time skipping, well....its not as bad as you think it is Vevl. He could of time skipped and jumped over blowing up the ship, or going straight in to "The ship blew up"

@ Delta, If you do wish to fight. I am still willing to redo my post, hell i will fight you in the sparring room...WITHOUT THOSE DAMNED SUITS. Yea, I fought 2 before, at once...they are a beotch to destroy.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

@vevlaa - don't worry about the maines on the ship. hey were killed while my associate was plundering it. :) They were only secondary npc's, like the excess hive. You can kill them all in one post.

All right, I have Apology to make

Last night I was too tired to think straight, and i was overconfident in my own arguments. I was a ass, and I apologize for it.

Its fine Vevlaa, don't worry about it.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

This discussion topic is an RPG in itself, but as long as everything is be delt with in a reasonable manner.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 15 years ago

AHAH! I have a screenshot of the Exo-suit. I'll upload it tonite if I can. It clearly shows that the suit is sealed. Therefore, reaching into the suit and grabbing malus outta it is kinda impossible. Still, I'll let it slide. At least you edited the post.

Anywho. The evacuation is underway. Malus isn't going anywhere though. He'll return with his shield, or on it. Anyone wanna take first shot at him?

Man del, your good ^_^. Ty for letting me laugh, even on those days where i wanted to kill someone.

OK, malus, i may post up tomorrow sometime. I am working on a 4 page essay, that's due in like 6 hours and i have yet to finish, page one.

-poofs in gaia laughing evilly-

What, you want me to OPEN it before i grab you out??? I will OPEN IT then. I can even shoot a few holes through whatever you think is protecting you and injure you further. Just tell me how you want me to kick your ass in that post and i'll do it, but the outcome will be the same because the RPG has already continued according to that outcome ololololol

Oh, but, one thing i could take out is burning of your eye... Since you're gonna bawwww about it in your own post. Even though the eyes being resilient would mean the acid flows right around them and gets into your brain, but suit yourself.

Lone_Hunter2, Yautja, 15 years ago

*yawns* sorry for absence working on my post now.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

From these two screenshots you can see the person inside the exosuit is not completely sealed in and protected.

http://www.planetavp.com/images/planetavpfeatures/AxP-Exosuit1.jpg

Heres a picture from the view of being inside the exo, and again as you can see there are a lot of unprotected areas.

http://img269.echo.cx/img269/5145/exosuit5nu.jpg

I would of loved ot see how malus's character would of reacted to it. But its ok, i enjoyed Del's or Al's character being messed up

I picked that one on top of other's, because of the different ways of the gas's effects.

ANYWAY, I will post up probably tonight, I am in class now and I know i PROMISED malus i would post up by now. But, I am sorry for breaking that promise, to him.

black_warrior, Yautja, 15 years ago

I am back, and am glad that nothing had changed much since iv been gone. I figured my 4 day absence would be okay...

Alot to read now, ill post tomorrow.

Alouran, damnit, could you like not faint every two posts, makes me wanna come back and get you out of there myself!

Alouran, Yautja, 15 years ago

Sorry Xeuss

^_^ I'm glad you found my tweaking out like a crack head coming off a bad high funny Shadow.

I'm not Xeuss... Xeuss is the name of my character... There are several differences.

OH OH OH OH but, are you Alouran on Gaia too...?