shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

-tisk's-

Nothing fair is in war. Yet, some people do not see such things.

Malus, Pv2 was going to be on your side, if DW, didn't edit his post. Its ok, hell i almost mis read it.

DW, if he wants to fight allt three of you, i see no problem in that.

Yes, I am balatu through and through, but I do try to stay fair on each side of the line. Both Human side and yautja. I do hate the fact that there is godding in ANY Posts, thats why this is a discussion thread, so that if one person don't like something, there can be negotiations. I did it to Nikkie, and I think you and Malus can come to a conclusion. Let him try to fight you and the two yautja's, let him figure out, that fighting 3 is not as glorious as it seems to be.

NOW, if you both think i am siding with one side or the other. I will bitch smack you both because, Malus you know I am GREY. I take no sides, but my own.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

Well he's not gonna fight all three of us because all three of us are going our separate ways.

Anyway, i've edited my RPG post, adding some more wounds to me and got rid of the ass-rape.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

I guess you didn't bother to read the 'Kidding' part. It's easy to follow the RPG rules every does it, no problem you can to. The best way to solve an issue is to work it out with the opposite party, instead of sitting high on your pedestal.

Any of this sound firmiluar? I remember you laughing in my face when I tried to do the right thing and work it out with you, so when push comes to shove. So the point I'm making is that. I don't have much faith or confidence in you that you'll do the right thing, you brought that on yourself, you can deal with it.

Of course if somebody godmods uprovked, or cheats some other way during the rpg they're going to hear the same thing.

Thanks for letting me know, its been edited. I updated the journal, for those that has a problem to read the RPG, I know of 3 people that has that issue, that goes in gaia too. 2 of them has been rping 1 of them, i think dropped out. And one of them, that i haven't counted but did post, can't post because of the computer issues.

Delta, where exactly are you?

I remember that you are with malus and that's far from me. So please, edit your post, unless your in the same room, which I would love to know how you have gotten to me, when I am not with the preds/malus/or DW

He was not necessarily with Malus, since he was not mentioned in those posts.

But anywayz, i'm out, good night kids! Hope you somehow make it home safe...

Well his posts are very confusing, he should put more in to it. yea, he may not get alot on the net. But he can read and write in a notebook, then write what he wrote on the net. I do that sometimes you know.

delta-boy, Yautja, 15 years ago

Ok sorrz lads.
Im causing confusion in the past few pages.
Ive got literallz no time.but tommorow or next week i will have loads.So ill delete mz post for the time being and work up a new one.

Is it just me or is the Weyland-Yutani clan composed of cowards who hide behind a huge exosuit in stead of going for a fair fight? Of course, when i say the whole clan, i mean the people who worship malus as their flawless leader and do whatever he does :3

Try my hint Delta, Trust me. Soon I would be the opposite, i would have hardly no time to be on net, but loads to write on paper. I had to do it a few times for this RPG, but please try it out.

If you haven't reposted sooner then i would say a day or two, even if its a rough one, where I don't go WTF, then I can work around you and ask if its fine, or where to put extra, or delete.

vevlaa, Yautja, 15 years ago

@ predator428 and anyone else trying to use the ships weapons to kill our ship.

Don't you think we were smart enough to park our home ship out of weapon range????

Plz edit your post.

This is a quote form me on page 6 to help ypu explain:

"He also noticed two nasty-looking turrets beside each one of them. Vevlaa kept The Waffle at a safe distance while using the ships sensors to try and pick up any form of energy from the turrets. As far as he could tell they were all powered down like the rest of the ship, so he slowly continued towards the landing bay."

Note that the Dropship is out of range, and if you read the whole post, you will see that I flew the dropship for some time before encountering any turrets....

So again, Please edit your post, or I'll throw in a little surprise for you......

predator428, Yautja, 15 years ago

And if you note in my post, I wasn't talking about the dropship. I was talking about the larger ship that your dropship came from.

yes I know what ship you were talking about, but its out of cannon reach, Thats my whole point.

I had to physically fly the DROPSHIP to get into range of the Pred ship....

I don't fly around i circles you know :P

The distance has never been specified, and I'm sure a capital ship's cannons can shoot across the flight distance of something as small as a dropship.

*sigh*

you still didn't get my point did you...

and besides, what is the maximum range for that ship..?

Nobody knows? well, How far away is the Main Marine ship? Nobody knows... for all you know it could be several hours away... So, as i explained earlier. The Dropship came into range. That still doesn't mean the Main ship is in range of anything...

How many times do I need to repeat myself... just edit the damn post, so we can move on

Your right, nobody knows how far away your ship is. Maybe its close, maybe its far away. If you wanted the ship to be far away you should have specified it in your posts. You didn't, so that gives me the freedom to say it was closer. It was your mistake to not show how close it was.

No, but my post on page 6 is a clear indication of a long flight.

Besides, there are still many marines left alive on board that vessel. Don't you need several post to take it out? kinda like the Alien Queen?

Sry for double post btw.

"Seconds later they were on the way towards the giant ship.

As Vevlaa approached, he noticed something that could look like a landing bay behind some sort of energy field. He also noticed two nasty-looking turrets beside each one of them. Vevlaa kept The Waffle at a safe distance while using the ships sensors to try and pick up any form of energy from the turrets. As far as he could tell they were all powered down like the rest of the ship, so he slowly continued towards the landing bay."

In what way does that specify a long journey?

In response to your second post: The marines in Aliens seemed to be the only humans aboard the Solaco. Do I need to post six times to break your gun as well?

This is the section I was refereeing too. a Space usually means something is done, or you are "skipping" time: (Would you have read my post if it was all bread text explaining what I do every second? I don't think so)

As Vevlaa approached, he noticed something that could look like a landing bay behind some sort of energy field. He also noticed two nasty-looking turrets beside each one of them. Vevlaa kept The Waffle at a safe distance while using the ships sensors to try and pick up any form of energy from the turrets.