DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

Noooooo my dagger lol. Well, this is much better, in the other version you didn't even get to hit me. So this is good.

black_warrior, Yautja, 15 years ago

lol, yeah, i was pretty blank on fighting when i wrote it, but it was still pretty long so i figured i should add it.

Im glad i had the chance to edit it now and make it better

Well...i'm gonna post tomorrow... That is in less than 11 hours or maybe less than 8 hours...

But lol wtf, 428's making a run for it?

black_warrior, Yautja, 15 years ago

Okay, i have an issue. I can not post again until thursday, no access to internet whatsoever. So I may have to back out of the RPG.

Im in the middle of a fight and cannot finish it, since i believe that the RPG will most likely be done by thursday, and the fight would still be left in the air.

Ive got 2 ideas.

-Dw kills me, I give him permission to do so if he wishes.

- Something else happens......?(any ideas)

If the RPG will not finish before/on thursday, and the fight can wait to be finished...then nevermind.
Im simply announcing this to see if me not posting will interrupt the rpg in some way.

predator428, Yautja, 15 years ago

It's all part of the plan, DeathWraith.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 15 years ago

Given the fact that everyone loves to call me a godmodder, I didn't put down any damage caused to anything at all. Hopefully, that'll keep you happy. Hmph.

Predator 428, Black_Warrior. I am engaging the both of you. D_W, sorry mate, but you're collateral damage.

Oh, really. Get the fuck out of my battle or i'll kill you twice at the same time. What do you mean "practically dead", i'm not some puny goddamn human! Now i said get the fuck out of my fucking battle or i am sticking that exosiut up your ass!

shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

Hey calm down, sheesh. Please, no fighting, in the OOC.

You have until 11:00, the site's time, to back away or the exosuit becomes an endosuit. The outcome is not negotiable. If you need more time to gtfo, however, i will grant it to you.

EDIT: Too late. Prepare to be assraped.

delta-boy, Yautja, 15 years ago

LOLZ.

Lone_Hunter2, Yautja, 15 years ago

so funny and wrong at the same time lol....okay now both of delete ur posts

Why, they're not breaking any rules...

shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

THe first one Malus had was godmodding, so he redid it. I did point out the flaws to Malus, so this one is better. Its less godding and more thinking for the other of which they can chose from, on taking hits.

But, I am LOLing at Death's, even though I know malus would get upset, but I am going to leave it up to them both to hash out.

I only ask that when Pv2 gets rid of that post of yours, DW, it's kept somewhere where we can read it. It's fuckin funny. Godmodding like all hell, but funny.

What part of it was Godmodding? :3

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

I trust both of you can come to an reasonable agreement over it, otherwise I will intervien. Mostly on Wraith's behalf because we all know Malus is ultra super mega godmodder. Kidding.

Well, i would agree to take away the ass raping part and make him gtfo some other way, because i missed the fight against BW when he interfered, so i'm not just gonna let him get a kill on me after that.

-=Raises Eyebrow=- Pv2. Take a look at my latest post. I'm trying, allright? I even checked with Shadowatching just to make sure that there wasn't any g-Modding. Your damned snide comments ain't helping. I thought admins were supposed to be friggin impartial and just. I ain't seeing any of that here. Still, I suppose that's what you get when the admin is also the member of a clan.

-=Glares=-

This is bullshit. Pure, fucking A-grade bullshit. You tell me to stop godmodding, I stop. Doesn't matter, you'll all STILL find something to bitch about. At this rate, I might as well just godmod because no matter what the fuck I do, everyone bitches at me anyway.

-=Shakes head contemptuously=- What the hell has this site gone to? Just because the admin follows the Predator code of honour, means we all have to? I made the tactically best decision available to me. Because thats what humans do. We use tactics and strategy, cuz that's all we've got going for us.

But oh, that's not good enough for yous, isnt it? We have to fight, but your way. Look at the Veitnamese. If they'd fought a conventional war, they'd have gotten thier asses kicked, so they used a style of war that gave them victory. And it worked.

So fine, I'm not allowed to use any strategies whatsoever. And, I'm apparently not allowed to go where I want in the ship. I have to ask permission to fight the enemy. Okay. I still think it's bullshit, but okay. So I can't fight you three without getting Gmodded AND HAVING THE ADMIN INTERVENE ON THE SIDE OF THE GMODDER!? Obviously it's one rule for some of us, and another for others.

Well fine then. Anyone want a go? I'm at the end of my rope here, and if something doesn't take then I might just decide stuff it and take you all on.

So, any takers? Since I OBVIOUSLY don't have a choice as to what my character fucking does, anyone wanna RP as Malus FOR ME? Oh wait, do I have to ask for permission to be able to ask for permission?

Failing that, anyone up for a fight? Because if I don't get the chance to stomp someone's skull into the floor before the week is out, I swear to God, Christ, Buddha, Allah and ALL THAT IS HOLY that I'll lose it.

-=Catches my breath=-

Fuck, I needed that. For those whom have actually bothered to listen to my little rant, thanks for hearing me out. Man, I am really pissed off. Seriously, this is unfair. -=Storms off to kick the shit outta a punching bag to let off some steam=-

"So I can't fight you three without getting Gmodded AND HAVING THE ADMIN INTERVENE ON THE SIDE OF THE GMODDER!?"

Oh, my dear friend. You missunderstoiod completely. You can't fight us three. Period. You have yet to point out the parts of my post where what i am doing is over the abilities of my character. I've not critically wounded you, just hit your head against the wall and burnt your face a little. Oh, and the two teeth. Then i sent you on your way because you were unconscious. Where is the godmodding? Don't worry, i'll edit the part where i'm sticking something up your ass, but as i've said, the outcome is not negotiable. You get to fight noone because you interrupted me.

PROTIP: RPing in posts you want taken seriously has the exact opposite effect -=nods=-

Sorry for the doublepost, but here it is, for you to remember, the day the great Darkblade got ass-raped by a halfbug.

---

A hand grabbed Malus' chin from below, the force of it displaced the two teeth where the hand's index finger and thumb were pushing them inside Malus' mouth. All fastened inside the exosuit, he could do nothing but grab the arm that was pulling him up from somewhere behind him. His head got tilted back, his Adam's apple almost buting out of his throat, only to see a less familiar face.

Xeuss had been blasted tward the exosuit by the very first grenade and burnt right where he needed it. Sure, he was not as handsome for now, but it managed to stop his bleeding and that was a very good thing. With all the fireworks Malus hadn't noticed him crawling behind and up his beloved exosuit. And now Xeuss was angry. He didn't care what the predators would think about what he was doing, but he didn't think they'd care. He simply pulled unto Malus' jaw as if trying to rip it off and drops of his blood started to dig into the former marine's face as Xeuss talked.

"Engaging all three of them...? You would have been better off on my good side, human. But now my good side's all burnt." He smiled as he turned to show Malus the burns on the left side of his face. But Xeuss' burns were not the most important for Malus at the moment, because the a drop of blood from Xeuss' mouth had started sinking into one of his eyes. Xeuss didn't know whether he wasn't screaming because the eye was mechanical, or because his grip was just keeping his esophagus shut too tight, but he didn't quite care.

As soon as Malus' head was tilted back into position, all that bound him to the chair was ripped off as he got pulled out of the exosuit and smashed unto the hard floor of the corridor. Xeuss jumped right before Malus reached the floor, holding his bad leg with his hands and landing with his good knee in just the right place between the human's ribs to stop him from breathing for a good 30 seconds. Which was enaugh for the hybrid to knock him unconscious. His right leg was not quite as good as he would have liked it to be, the bone was cracked and he couldn't stand on it, but he could use it to balance himself as he used Malus' head to simulate a procedure of beating a nail into the wall of the hallway.

As soon as blood began to gush out of the human's temple, Xeuss lifted him over his head - this was quite easy compared to stopping an alien from running by grabbing it's tail - thinking to finish him off. But in stead he got a better idea. "I bet this'll fit right in..." he said looking at the thin barrel of the exosuit's laser. One strong push and it went right up the poor man's ass. Malus was now hanging unconscious from the end of the exosuit's left weapon set and didn't feel a thing when Xeuss turned it around and set it to walk right back up the hallway down which it had come.

Xeuss was tired after this rush of fury and sat down to get a moment of peace. In all the anger he had forgotten about the two predators standing right at the door to the frozen engine room and got right back on his foot, picking up the Desert Eagle - now his only weapon - and turning with a funny limp to face BW and 428. Not sure if they still had something to fight for, he just said in Yautja...

"The Queen is disabled. That was my goal as well. What now, predators?" The pain was streaming through the broken and burnt parts of his body in the silent hall, while from a distant vent a thin voice could be heard saying "Bugs, bugs, bugs, get 'em off me!"...