RPG Discussion topic

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

Lets see if we can use this topic for what its made for: RPG Discussion Only

Malus seeing that the predator clan ships are cloaked, and not docked right next to you, I'm not following your post about blowing one up...In general malus your going to have a change a few things on your post.

The other issue here people is that some of you aren't reading everyone's posts, and your not able to follow the storyline correctly. Read the thing before you post, please.

Lone_Hunter2, Yautja, 15 years ago

interesting people arent reading posts does my post on page 12 count that?
"lone hunter looked around the docking bay with awe..."it never fails to do so" he thought...but somthing was different about it this time,instead the feeling it gave off was sinister, as if it saying prepare for death, he didn't like it...espiacally when there was no living yautja signals aside from there's and Balatu's.

as they made their way to the other docking bay LH threw somthing onto the wall just ehind the right side of the door, a laser wall mine, Lone hunter followed the rerest of the clan into the docking bay where the balatu clan was setting up another mine behind them just in case the ship wasnt as dead as it seemed.

LH took agood look at all of the Balatu clan members most he didnt at all, but there were two that he reconised,not by name but sight, both of which were at the doomed planet of Delta 3093..."

Waralien, Yautja, 15 years ago

Im sorry, Im having trouble understanding your point.

I think hes trying to convey that us meaning the balatu clan should be setting up mines, but I figured since Hunters Moon and Balatu came on seperate ships. I mean our main goal is to retake the ship, but I didn't think we were going to be pulling the buddy system.

Which is fine, but honestly I'm going along with what my clan members started, which I sort of have to, being that I haven't had an internet connection since last Friday, and my clan members were kind enough to include me in their posts. So I'm just trying to carry on with their story.

shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

What the hell....isn't there supposed to be an order for the posts?

Dont' worry LH i will put you in meh post. :P

thank you shadow and no PV2 just that HM enterd the docking bay that balatu was (asumming that there is only a long hallway and a wall of steel that separates the two docking bays).

THanks i needed that visual ^_^. Going to add that part in.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

So what you're saying is, you puppeteered and then complained about people not accepting it...? >.>

lets see

Balatu members:4 plus NPC's

Marines:lost count

aliens:3 plus npc's plusother creature npc + mabye MABYE DW who is indapendent

HM:me 1 post from voltage and none from SS

plus I never made anyone say thing anything, I have left for them to react to my post. that in my books is not puppetering.

i think there is 4 marines total. And I would probably use one or two NPC's but I don't know its legal or not....

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 15 years ago

Marines:

Dunn,
Fletcher,
Vevlaa,
Delta,
Nikkie,
Alouran

Allies:

Kidd.

NO MARINE NPC'S.

As for editing my post, I will when time permits. Chances are, though, the clanships are screwed either way.

You think Dunn won't notice on the scanners that the docking mechanisms have been engaged, even if there is apparently nothing there? Not to mention the radar glitches?

Nodding to Nikkie, he stepped into the cockpit of the Dropship and quickly checked the radar. Sam Jack Dunn was a veteran Dropship W/O, as well as someone whom had fought the Yautja many times. He knew them well. He also knew how to detect thier ships on radar, despite thier infamous cloaking systems. You had to crunch some serious numbers, and stare at the radar screen so hard that your eyes started to seriously water.

The Yautja used light-bending technology that had a similar effect to radar, although it wasn't perfect. A Yautja Clanship often showed up as a simple glitch on the radar, a ghost reading not dissimilar to some space dust messing with the sensors. More often than not, such a reading was overlooked as nothing important. Sam Dunn, however, didn't underestimate anything.

Also, the radar was scanning the inside of the ship, and although there was a fair amount of interference from the walls, Sam Dunn was getting a pretty good picture of the inside of the ship. Especially given his skills in radar technology -he'd been a Comm-Tech when he'd been with Omega Company- he was the first to realize that two of the airlocks and docking clamps were in thier active position.

That was odd. Surely that'd mean that the ship was venting air. Unless...

Ah. Cometh the man. Or, perhaps he should say, Cometh the Hunter. He had located the Yautja. He knew he had. There was nothing discernible on the scanner except for those docking clamps, except for a tiny little something that might well just be nothing. He pressed a button, and the radar veiw switched to another veiw, of numbers scrolling down the screen. He was looking for a certai...THERE!

Just outside the ship, next to those hangars. Two ghost readings. If he didn't know better, they might just have been nothing but space-dust and interference from the ship itself. If it weren't for the docking clamps, he might have overlooked it.

But Sam Dunn knew full well it wasn't just nothing. It was the enemy. "EVERYONE! Get in here, look at this shit!" He shouted, wanting everyone to know what was going on. This was important. It meant the stakes had just been raised.

POST EDITED: The Pred Ships were only detected due to the fact the docking clamps on the ship were active, pinpointing that there was something there.

I also edited that post in which the clanships were hit, too. Should fix things somewhat.

what I think he is trying to say is, you posted way to fast to be detected. Give it one more post, let us enter before raising the bar. No one can spot anything that fast, not without other's posting something or other..

THIS IS WHY WE NEED ORDER OF RP GUYS!!!!! SO THERE IS NO FREAK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam you do realize that the ship is massive and like I said we arn't docked right next to you. Infact you have no clue where we are. The ship has multiple docking bays and they arn't all next to one another.

Besides you first blow up the ship and then hit the hanger causeing decompression, suppositly killing off a bunch of preds. Which as I said before is extremely unlikely because of our unknown location. No they're arn't any simple glitches to allow you to simplely target the ships and blow them up.

Nope sorry its not that easy. That would be like the Predators getting to the Command Center and activating a "Super defense killing system" which kills all marines and aliens with one push of a button.

Doesn't work that way. Change your post.

I posted for the yautja's the last one...i think

Well, I didn't hit the hangar. If the airlock to the ship is extended, killing the ship would destroy the air pressure and cause decompression. And fine then...sigh...now I have to spend about a day re-doing posts from scratch.

Fuckin hell.

black_warrior, Yautja, 15 years ago

"The Yautja Clanships were tough. Shielded, Armoured. Armed. Invisible.But Bunker Busters were designed to ignore such technicalities, and this they did with wild abandon, ripping into the ships the two clans had only just exited, and blowing them into fragments.

The vaunted cloaking system died as the roar of an explosion, dampened by the low pressure of space, entirely failed to be heard, although he saw the flash of light, and on his radar screen things had just gotten lively"

doesnt look like much of a post edit to me.......

FireHunter, Yautja, 15 years ago

man, the marines are having a few problems from within their own clan, betrayals, peterson bailing out like that. Wow....

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

Firehunter, you're obviously not reading through the other posts, what the fuck... Either that, or you are fronch. Shadow and nikkie are nowhere near one another and also, i would NOT just stand there and watch you destroy my beloved radio, I WOULD RIP YOUR JAW OUT AND BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU WITH IT and then you'd run away.

EDIT: Meh...