Celtic_Warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

The members of the hive had already set out through the jungle, the sounds of pain were already being heard through out the jungle. the fight had begun. Donut set out through the thick bushes of the jungle, she followed a river of water which lead to a waterfall. The noise was emense, and the mudtracks near the waterfall indacted that her breatherin were not the only ones here. Donut slipped into a dark bush and watched the surrounds, scanning the area for prey. *vwam* an electrical noise was barely heard over the monstorous waterfall, (there must be a human base nearby) thought donut. *vwam* Donut heard the sound again, this time she followed the sound down the waterfall and across a clearing, *vwam* Donut spotted a machine like structure which was giving off electrical currents, probely giving electricity to the human base. Donut got close to the machine, there seemed to be tiny square boxes in order which the humans called "keypads". Donut began to push the buttons, but nothing was happening. There was a small opening under the keypad, like a card reader, donut began to fumble around with the little hole but nothing came of it. After awhile Donut got aggitated and ripped the whole keypad off which uncovered a series of buttons which gave manuvers to where the electricty traveled. Donut tried to read the encrypted letters, but she couldnt recognize the language, so as a child would do, she began pressing buttons once more. However, something did happen. There was a loud *zwoom* sound and there were no longer electrical currents leaving the machine. To Donut this was a game, but to the humans this meant problems. Even though donut didnt notice it, she had shut down not only the power for the base, but the electrical fences as well. Donut ran past the clearing and down a slope, she could see the human base. Donut crawled stealthly blended in with the enviroment surrounding her, she had reached the fences of the human base. Donut knew not to touch the fences, she rememberd what would happen. Donut high jumped over the fence and landed on the other side, everything seemed quiet, and the base was dark. Donut crawled past the sentry guns which were thankfully turned off because of her curiosity, and broke through a metal pentagon shaped door. She was in a metal hallway, which was quite easy to manuver through, there were vents in the cielings and walls which made a perfect hide out for her. Donut crouched down to the ground and began to run up and down walls, through hallways and into rooms. She finally came down a hallway with two humans in it, she was behind them and slowly creeped up to them as they talked, "I dont understand how the power could of shut down, i dont get payed enough to do this." "well its better then getting trouble with wayland." "heh, i know, but thinking this is such a complex company with all the latest machines, yet the power goes out ALL the time. it just gets on my nerves." "yea i know what your saying, but at least we have jobs instead of being back at training." As the two humans carried on their conversation, Donut was getting closer and closer to them, "well ya know-" *human turns around, "-what the!" Donut launches her second jaw into the head of the human that turned to face her. Torrents of blood were released from his head. The other human screamed in terror which was cut short by donuts two tails which pierced the human in the stomach and neck. As the two human corpses laid mutalated on the ground, Donut took bites out of them with her second jaw. After her meal was finished, Donut broke open a vent and crawled through it till she was deep inside the walls. Donut began to take a quick nap due to the eating, but she would soon be up again and spreading more blood.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Bob sawkidd running away from a predator that was moving fast so bob started to run after him but then cory comes by the looks of it he was ticked off becasue she already slashed his throat and it heal so bob was hoping that she wasnt killed but cory head his wrisrtbaldes out and then put them in to bob and then bob knew no more of the wrold she use to be in.

All Clans can not Stop us No Alien can stop us No predator can stop us For We are Human Marines

When SHREDDERR was down and out and it seemed pred of hell was gonna win.But Shredderr sprung to life and trpped pred of hell to the ground then he tried to get the headbite manouver and missed. with only 4 weapons at his arsenal he had to think fast he got the spear gun again and tried to kill him there and now but they were fighting on a river bank and shredder knocked it out of pred of hell's hand and threw it in the water.

He took his remaining weapons and thre all the smartdisks and all the shurikens but only about 2 of 4 shurikens and disks were able to land on target the flying blade techhine cut of 1 of shreederrs arm and all of the tail but on the other hand pred of hell was not able to catch them all and he had lost his arm and his mask alredy due to the fierce fight.with only the sacraficial dagger and net gun at hand it looked bad for the pred.but with ONLY the head bite manouver left and 1 arm things looked pretty even.

Pred of hell only had 5 shots with his net gun.SHREDDERR doged 3 of them but at the 4th shot he was captured.Pred of hell took out his sacraficial dagger and was gonna strike but Shredderr busted out just in time.The dagger was dropped on the ground and pred of hell was on the floor with SHRREDDERR was on top of him he was gonna headbite and.....

PREDOFHELL.jpg
Predators RULE!Aliens Drool (literatly)

Katam's face was entangled but not for long the acid burnd through it and katams inner jaw easly broke the combistick in 2.Katam raced after mavrick and could see her still crawling dwn the tunnel katam rushed in and soon caught up with mavrick.Katam crabed her foot and draged her back out and throughing her right across but mavrick landed on her feet and katams arm was cut mavrick had been read for that and had reacted.They both stood off and leeped into the air and grapeld in mid air they both hit the floor with a thud and still grapling katams tail arose and sliced mavricks left side but still she would not give way so once agian but this time in the leg katam used his tail to go right thro her leg pining her to the ground....... she soon gave way in pain.mavrick held her leg in pain and completly forgeting about katam.......katams head droped to her level and katam hised in her face.mavrick responded with a roar and head buted katam in the face breaking some teeth but also a chunck of mavricks mask came off katam soon tryed to use his inner jaw to spread mavricks brain thro out this area but she grabed his face pushing him away with the inner jaw just missing her mask by an inche.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

kill_the_queen, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

decon saw the marine shoot up in to the tree and was relived to see it was swift spear and not a xeno. decon then saw another marine point his gun at swift spear decon shot his plasma gun in the direction of the marine it killed him instanly. the camp was now clear of all the marines so decon and his group moved on.

As they neared a cave decon looked inside with his xeno vision he could see three xenos and 1 dead marine. decon extended his wrist blades and so did swift spear . marrtance pulled his combi-stick out. they ran into the cave and surprised the xenos...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Donut was half asleep in the warmth securness of the hive, she felt little gusts of wind coming in from the hives entrance. Even though it was raining, it was still extremely hot outside, though Donut was a xenomorph and was resilient to all types of temperature, she found heat quite annoying. Donut rose up her head and scanned the room she was in, it was quiet and still. Most of the xenomorphs were already awake, but they werent doing @nything very active. But the hive was a bit restless for some reason, did the queen perhense something? "its probely nothing" Donut thought, she curled back into a ball and went right back to sleep. Little did Donut know that there was certainly something, and that something could possibly destroy the hive.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

decon thanked cw for what he said and took off into the trees just like cw had told the group to do every single member of the group did the same and the hunt was on for that xeno.

Deconsig.jpg

hunter of the shadows
www.lockwood20.proboards25.com

After shotting cory death followed a green blood trail and it stopped in a area where death saw a shimmer that he remebers cetic 102 so death takes of his armor and weapons and then he starts to say *HHEY HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY UGLY GUY* after saying this the pred turns around and then de cloaks and the removes his weapons and then its mask the pred us's its micie voise device and it says *lets dance pretty boy* after saying that death says *fine i will lead* Then the fight starts first a back hand to death from cetic warror then a fist to the face from death to cetic warrior the trips him in to a hloe the he jumps back say *come on pred fight i know its in you.

Meanwhile some ways away preds where watching the fight some where thing death was a horonable fighter but the others where thinking i was another goood tropy on there walls and some where esle donut finds a tetelscpoce thing and sees death and cetic duking it out

(dont delte donut is whriteing something about it its ok i got it coved)

We"re on a express elevator to hell
GOING DOWN!!

Kidd, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Kidd hears a faint screeching sound and turns towards the sound, but his main abjective is to take out the monster that Death shot and hit, out so that it won't givaway their presence. Kidd follows his men deeper in the forest until the blood trail stops, they look up at the tree branches and saw nothing, Kidd, then ordered his men to turn around and head back to Death's position.

Kidd follows the blood trail until he was back to Death's position, but he wasn't there, Kidd thought that he may have headed to 2.6's location to ready the mission, Kidd radios Death and any other of his teammates that are out there.

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Blade_Hunter, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I stood and slowly gazed at the Hive attempting to find where Doc and Pred were, predaliens were sure to be there. My search was cut short when two aliens dropped in front of me. "Fun." I said as I lashed out my compistick tripping the first alien and trapping the second in a net. Bringing down my wristblades as hard as I could on the tripped alien I ended it's life. The second alien still lay writhing in the net but I decided not to kill it, perhaps it would slow down my stalker enough for me to finish my mission in private. Besides Black Warrior could handle himself.

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

As i fell to the bottom i tucked and rolled to the ground quietly so blade hunter would not suspect i was there. i also wanted to see blade hunter get through this mission ALIVE.......I knew what he was looking for to....a PREDALIEN. I kept on following him till we got to a large chamber. not as big as the queens i imagine. Then i saw blade hunter reach for his pocket. i assumed he had that vile of predatoress's blood with him to. I hadent figured out the whole plan but some of it. I had also vowed not to get in his way unless he was in extreme danger so i held back and zoomed in on what blade hunter was doing.

bwsig.jpg
The hot air and conflict bring us.....ahhhhhhhh........*Home Sweet Home*

cystic_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

(Ok decon I only have two post left anyway so here it goes)

Cystic now with one leg hurt pretends to tackle but instead thrusts his tail through decon and the bites him on the shoulder and drinks a small bit of blood and throws him away. Cystic feels a rush of energy because pred blood is basically a health potion then he backs away feeling as he gets a message from the alpha alien of his hive. He will finish this fight later. He runs off into the jungle toward his hive and leaves the blooded predator to die by the tree, but something tells Cystic they will meet again. But for now he returns to the Hive after taking the dead pred known as mterrance with him on his back.

SHREDDERRR, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

suddenly PRED OF HELL punched SHREDDERRR buying him enough time to get back on his feet then both of them are back on the attack position then SHREDDERRR tried the "Pounce-and-Slash attack" but misses PRED OF HELL then PRED OF HELL got his dagger back and throws it to SHREDDERRR and hits SHREDDERRR'S chest though injured he still recovers from the punishing hit on the chest but now it only made SHREDDERRR more Angry and now its personal .....

I'LL SHRED YOU INTO PIECES !!!
avp3.jpg

Blade_Hunter, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

C.W. was proving to be a more worthy opponent than I had thought, the hole in my stomach proving that. He then beagn another charge but this time I was ready. Kicking out my foot I was able to snap his right shin and I then proceeded to tear his left arm off at the shoulder. C.W. let out a horrible scream that penetrated the very Hive itself, and as I listened I felt a single bead of sweat run down my forehead as he attacked once again despite his crippling injuries. The next blow was a great one as he wrapped his tail and right hand around my neck and attemped to strangle me. The air was quickly draining from my lungs when I shot out my hands and grabbed his head the only though in my mind to hold my breath and break his neck. "Break, Break, Break!" I shouted as I slowly twisted his head around, and he continued strangling me.

(C.W. do you mind if we drag this out, and is the queen alive or dead?)

(BRING IT ON!!)

The fight got really tense.Both alien races were equally matched.They both went to a stare down...they knew that whoever let thier guard down first would lose.......the stare down went on and on and on until....SHRREDDERR made the first charge that now gave Predator of hell the upper hand he dogecd the slash attack and then went for his dagger and pulled it out of SHRREEDDERR's chest still perfecly shiny cuz it's naturally acid proof cuz it's made of alien bones.....

As the fight raged on doffrent tactics were unleashed in the fight such tactics were a jump then cloke the dagger from bhind but even that failed....another 1 was when SHRREDDERR got his broken tail and stuck it in Pred of hell's face temorarily blinding him at that point pred of hell was really andgered and retaliated with the dagger right through the face of SHRREDDERR both of them were getting blinded but only temporarily.......

The battle wouldnt stop! it raged till Shredderr was forced to call another alien to help him....it was an unfair fight it seemed to be....Kidd!he was a newborn mutated and.....was attacking! Pred of hell got one of hes smart disks and threw it at Kidd then pred of hell remembered what black_worrior said:GUT THE NEWBORN!! so he did he cought the newborn in mid-air and gutted it in halk and turened his attention back to shrreedderr......

PREDOFHELL.jpg
Predators RULE!Aliens Drool (literatly)

decon saw the xeno jump at him from afar decon moved and the xeno missed him decon called forth his wrist blades as he did this the xeno was coming for second attack the xeno jumped at him with the inner mouth ready to break his skull.

decon went into the attack and cut the xeno arm the xeno turned around and was ed that decon had struck him.

The xeno ran at decon and stabbed its tail into decons leg decon cut the xenos tail end off the acid blood came out and it hurt but decon did not care he had to kill this xeno as the xenos tail end is still stuck in his leg decon fought the xeno with honner. decon pulled his cobi-stick out and stabbed the xeno over and over again & again but the beast did not go down.

the xeno tried to bite decon with its innermouth but decon caught it in his hand and pulled out his hunting knife and cut it off and then he stabbed it in the neck the end of the knife was burnt but decon did not care then the xeno went limp decon knew he had won over this xeno but he knew there were more of them out there. decon hurt and need some help fell on the floor unconsuris....

Deconsig.jpg

hunter of the shadows
www.lockwood20.proboards25.com

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

the doctor's pod clashes with the atmosphere, a bright streak of light follows it. almost like a comet the drop pod falls. soon the velvet black of space is replaced with Earth's sky.
the pod tears through clouds cutting the sky in two and then impact.
dirt flies to the air and then back to the ground as a crater is formed in the jungle ground. the pod doors open and the sound of decompression can be heard. a yuatja foot stamps on the hot ground.
The doctor steps out gazing at the surrounding jungle it was a glorious time to fight or die.

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

OTANG, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

The Hunter was in a vulnerable position. This was the first time he had encountered anything like this. He was subdued by the alien resin, so he could use his acrobatic skills. But his arm was close to his body when he was entangled in the resin. After some struggle, he reached his pack, a device activated and made a low humming sound. Instantaneously, the Predator fired 3 shots from his plasma caster and cut himself out with an upward arm swing , smart disk in hand. The smokey remains of the xenomorphs littered the floor.

Just then the egg sack opened up followed by a face hugger bounding for his face. With on hand the hunter caught it by one set of its legs, the other side and tail trying desperately to reach his face. He stared at it tilting his head to a side in curiosity. The thing reached and reached, tail touching his armor, his mask. With mandible clicks and a sense of annoyance, he tossed the thing and on its return introduced it to his shiny wrist blades.

Mav was on her way, the rest at the other side of the cave, near the entrance. It was time to lay low for now.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Predator of hell didnot come and left to hunt alone.....he found meterrance and took a nice shot he was about to shoot him when coey found him.Cory crackled his mandibles and told Predator of hell to follow him and the others that followed on his command the 3rd wave was advancing to the frontlines of the battle and soon some of the members were spiltup but Cory was sure they were gonna be okay.

As a xeno attack when by predator of hell was split up he saw a xeno and charged it was a predalien!He jumped on the large xeno and dove his writblades right into it's chest but the blades were severed! he tried the plasma caster and that killed the alien he found cory again and the ramaining members of the 3rd wave went deeper ono the forest....

PREDOFHELL.jpg
Predators RULE!