kill_the_queen, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

(ummmm im in abattle with stalker at the moe)

as decon cut the leaf stalker turned around and lifted cory severed head to show what he could do but decon did one better he charged at stalker in a rage stalker tripped decon up and came down with his wrist blades but decon rolled out of the way and the blades went in to the ground but to stalker surprise the blades didn't come back out they were stuck. decon took his chance and kicked stalker in the side.

stalker had maneged to free his wrist blades but decon kicked him in the face.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

"quickly we must find the others" the doctor says to predatoress. they run through the jungle looking searching for the rest of balatu. yelling over the noise of running predatoress says "how did you find me?" "i was fighting a drone and stalker ran off, the fight was less important os i gave it a few hits and then went searching for stalker and found you laying on the ground".
the two hunters run back to the hive entrance the drone is gone but stalker is just returning

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

predatoress, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

The sweet darkness...

Sudden slap on the cheek. Predatoress winces, turns her head slowly to the right side letting out a deep moan. A new slap and snarling. Suddenly her consciousness flies open and she sees the image of alien flying through the air towards her. The blood rushes in her veins, she grabs on the hand what were slapping her and kicks the body over. With smooth motion she tenses her muscles and rolls herself on the intruders chest, rising her wristblades in the air aiming to the intruder's throat.

A sudden impulse goes through her brains. When she is confused about all the info going through the intruder grabs on her wrists flipping her over. -Damn it, woman, wake up! says a growling voice.

Taking deep breaths her consciousness comes clear and she sees the Doctor holding her down. Then she turns her head to the left seeing her helmet on the ground and the body of the dead alien. Seeing her clearing up Doc rises from her. Predatoress rises to sit feeling a hellish sting in her head, grabbing on her forehead letting out a miserable sound.

-We thought you were gone but here you are, napping while the others are fighting for their lives, says Doc with a little grin on his face behind the mask.
-Where... What happened? Predatoress says with confusion at the same time when she gains a flashes of her memory back. A hiss, the snake... Something in the tree... Doc tilts his head to the xeno. -You killed a hard meat. I'm proud of you but you have to do better than that, snarls Doc at her.

Predatoress stumbles up gaining her balance, bends her spine taking the deepest breath she ever had. Her mind blacks out momentarily but Doc grabs on her side. -Easy, young one. The bang weren't nice.

Regaining her balance she walks on her mask, lifting it up and looking it. -Yes, if I'm going to be a real hunter I must do better than this, she thought herself and looked at the xeno. She walks beside the body kneeling and looking the shapes of the beast everyone fear much. But it looked almost beautiful glimmering in the dark. She strokes it's skull gently. -Take the trophy, commands Doc. Predatoress takes her dagger, snaps it under the xeno's dome cutting the head cleanly off. Cleaning it from the tissues the skull was perfect. At last she cut the end of the tail off and rises up. But Doc comes by, kneels and snaps one of the xeno's fingures off. Then he stands straight giving it to predatoress. -This is neither the time nor the place to do the blooding. If you survive till the end of the battle you've really deserved your mark. But I might not be here giving the mark to you but make sure you'll get that, says Doc with serious voice. Predatoress nods her head, lifts the mask on her face attaching it and straightens up. -It's time to hunt, she says letting a growl to the jungle. Doc grins again behind his mask. The half-of-human's growl must sound funny, even cute, to him. But even he knows she will give herself to the clan and to the hunt.

predasig3.jpg
xXx Nan de-than gaun xXx
My Forum: http://www.createphpbb.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=predatoress

cystic_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Now after Cystic Warrior emerges from the cocoon after transforming he is ready to move out and hunt. Cystic Warrior enters the tunnel to the upper levels of the planet. He then hides in the bushes of the rain forest knowing tghat once night falls he will hav ean advantage over the humans he looks for any pred in the area while still maintaning being unseen. He know s that they will be able to see him if they look in elctro vision. He now wait and only time will tel if he will survive.

THE HIVE CANNOT BE STOPPED. SO ALL TREMBLE IN FEAR FOR THE HIVE IS SUPERIOR

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

*after seeing the marine getting cut in half it ticks bob right off so bob drops her 7 inch knive and grabs her other 17 inch blade *alright pretty facec lets dance* after saying this bob charges at the pred at faints attack then the pred doges and then bob sticks the blade in to the pred pulls it out the slash's it across the neck *Your move*

All Clans can not Stop us No Alien can stop us No predator can stop us For We are Human Marines

Red_Machine, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

R.M. came across xeno slayer and cory arguing, and he looked down and saw bob an kidd dead. "YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEEDS!" he roared at them (in imitation of Bill from Bill & Ted) and they turned to look at him. He loaded his pulse rifle and said, "I'M GONNA SMEGGING HAVE YOU! WHO'S FIRST?" R.M. didn't really care which one he killed first, as long as he got both of them; he now had a personal vendetta against xeno slayer and cory. He stood there waiting for one of them to approach him. cory stepped forward and R.M. dived for cover, he started shooting at cory and looked for any possible hiding place.

(oocc: sorry this is out of sync, but I wanted this in)

redmachine4ux.png

Mavrick dilayd buy a technical failyur in her drop pod finaly is ready fore launch. she steps into the pod and the dor swings doun behinder her pich black inside the pod is soon eluminated buy the vast aray of sensors and computer panals lighting up. a suden and sharp thud vibrates its way through the pod as the engins egnight and the pod excelorates away from the mother ship. Sliping into an almost sleep light state Mavrick medatates fore a short while jusring the desent just as the pod hists the atmoshere alarms sound and Mavrick is owocend and she lays in her cors to land aproxamatly 1 mial north of Otang

Balatuclansig3Mavrick.jpg

predatoress, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Umm, excuse muaaa, I wasnt going to die yet lol And yes, I should've earn my real trophy before she would've bursted out and... Well, then I would've wanted to whack some pred a$$ as well lol

So if it wouldn't be too troublesome I WANT SOME JUSTICE, damn it! lol Kill me in a fight but not in this way.

predatoressig3.jpg
xXx Nan de-than gaun xXx
My Forum: http://www.createphpbb.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=predatoress

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

bob spins around and knocks slayer's hand away then she stabs him in the shoulder with her knife and kicks him to the ground.
slayer pulls out his swords and tackels her to her knees.
cory punches hir in the side of the head and she staggers but doesn't fall.
"i'll leave u two to it i have to be elsware" celtic says and walks off into the jungle
bob jumps up and slashes cory across the face with her "17 inch blade" cory's eyes turn red and he lifts her into the air. in response she swings her legs up and kicks him in the face then she backflips out of his arms and pulls out another knife.
slayer loads his speargun and aims at her head
just then another marine jumps out of the jungle and throws a rock at slayer's hand knocking his aim off.
slayer looks at him with anger
he throws his disc at him and it cuts him in half.
(this is how a real fight should look ,bob, try and make it fun!)

badbloodsig.bmp.jpg

Cystic now entered the brawl he saw c.w. and charged him and rammed himinto a tree then seconded jawed him in the elbow cuasing the arm to be imoble

decon had got a reply from cw at last it said meet at the lake so decon ran as fast as his legs could take him to the lake. decon had got to the lake just to in time to see cw nealey kill kidd.
(at the lake now)

Deconsig.jpg

hunter of the shadows
www.lockwood20.proboards25.com

celtic102, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Celtic ran from Gnef Death and found one of his compaions. Kidd was lying on the damp ground. Celtic lifted him and started to climb a tree. Celtic roared and threw him down, he went hurling down to the ground. Kidd landed on his feet but upon impact his leg joints snapped paralyzing him.

Sig by Celtic102, Photoshop cs 2 Creation .:Celtic-Designs:.

harrigan heard roars oression from not to far away.still cloaked,he rushed to where the sounds where coming from.upon his arrival, he was shocked to see preds fighting amongst themselves.

"is this the mission,is ths the hunt,to exterminate each other,still feel strange,not with it,need to find out whats going on."

harrigan uncloaks and jumps in between the warring preds.gripping decon by the throat and staring at him.c.warrior,pausing to recognize harrigan realises who it is and backs off,decon continues to stuggle,so harrigan slams him to the ground and lets out a huge roar.

"stop this,he is not the enemy,we should not be fighting one another"decon regains his footing and charges at harrigan,only for harrigan to uppercut him,putiing him down.

"ENOUGH,why are you doing this,where is the elder,u will be punished for this,you shall be brought infront of the elders to explain your actions"

upon hearing this,decon accepts he is doing the wrong thing and receeds into the forest.

harrigan asks c.warrior what is going on,but he is severly injured from fighting.harrigan leaves to find more preds and finally get to the bottom of what is going on.

"still feel weird,eyes cant focus properly,very shaky,need answers,need to find the elder."

as harrigan leaves,c. warrior tells harrigan.............

THROW.JPG

Celtic_Warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

(meet up at the lake in my previous post)

c.w looked at kidd and picked him up. this was gonna be a laugh. he extended his wristblades and sliced of his hand. kidd was screaming with pain. c.w put him down and took a few steps back. he got out his netgun and captured him in it. kidd was now rolling down a hill.

c.w saw his gun and equipment on the floor he smashed the gun (like in pred 2) and trashed his equipment. c.w let him lay there, getting cut up in the net to die. c.w cloaked and ran off laughing as he went

PLAY TIMES ONLY JUST BEGAN
CelticWarriorSig2.jpg

Skystalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Skystalker noticing that PA64 had passed out from so much blood loss and that he was about to do the same he made the choice not to kill the hybrid, " a choice ill probably regret later....." he says to himself, and ran away to heal himself before he collapsed too. After healing he hears a transmition from c.w. over his comlink and joins up with all the predators around xeno slayer. Skystalker grunts a greeting to xeno slayer, who is making a trophy of red machine, and his fellow clanmates as they head out to search for C.W.

El Demonio Que Hace Tropheos de Hombre.
The Demon Who Makes Trophies of man.

decon hit kidd one more time but had decided to let him live as he knew tha cw wanted kidds skull so decon knocked kidd down and then ran as he ran he clocked himself so kidd did not see him run.
(cw i have lefted kidd for u so kill him.)
(btw were do we meet up)

Deconsig.jpg

hunter of the shadows

Cystic Broke the branch in half and looked and his wounds and left for the hive he wpuld kill c.w. later. for now he must return and report what he had found and fought.

decon was now relly ed that he had not go a reply from cw so he healed himself and began to walk the forest.

decon had lefted the clearing and had gone to look gor help but all he found was the human kidd. kidd tried to pull his gun out but decon was too fast for him. decon had pulled his cobi-stick out and he hit kidd on the back knocking him down but not out.

(kidd u must reply to this it might be a kill for u)

Deconsig.jpg

hunter of the shadows

Celtic_Warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

(i didnt flee for my life, i had better things to do.lol)

c.w was running through the forest and finally encountered p. of hell. "where the hell you been!?" c.w asked him. "i was about to ask you the same question" he replied. "now if you'll excuse me i've got a trophie to claim" he also said looking at kidd.

c.w stood back and watched his fellow group and clan member in battle, but he would step in if he must. he always wanted to see what the other members of his clan were capable of, now he's gonna get his chance.

(kidd you get in my way and your dead.lol)

PLAY TIMES ONLY JUST BEGAN
CelticWarriorSig2.jpg

Cystic approached the Hive but he knew something wasn’t right he felt like he was being watched so he took off as fast as he could into the hive. He told all the Xenos about the pred attack not far from the Hive and how he had forced a pred to flee for his life and was tried and collapsed into the arms of another xeno and went to rest in the Hive