xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

PREDATOR throws a shriukin at slayer and is skins him in then arm.
slayer roars and slashes the returning shruikin out of the air and cruches it with his foot
then he charges at PRREDATOR attempting to knock him over.
PREDATOR front flips over him and hits him in the back with his combistick knocking slayer forward.
"ARGH!!!" slayer yells and falls to his knees but not because of the combistick to the back...
he falls holding his head injury where red machene had shot him.
slayer starts to get dizzy
"urg"he mumbles
*******************************************FLASHBACK********************************************
a yong unbloodied xeno_slayer runs into a room in a temple
there is a monstorus alien queen with it's tail through another yautja's stomach
the queen rips the yautja limb from limb
"VERA!!!"screams the young slayer!(vera being the other yautja's name)
************************************************************************************************
PREDATOR jump kicks slayer in the head knocking him back into reality
slayer rolls onto his back and shoots his speargun at PREDATOR
the mighty balatu warrior catches the spear in midair and snapps it in half
slayer jumps to his feet and unsheaths his two pred swords
slayer jumps at PREDATOR and slashes him across his mask leaving two parralel lines in his mask
PREDATOR thrusts his combistick at slayer and it impales him in the arm...

NOTE TO ALL: please referr to me as slayer in future rpgs
(im not a "xeno" lol)

badbloodsig.bmp.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

When cory and Pred of hell and decon and swift reached the camp they decided to go with whomever.Pred of hell went alone in search of a battle.Pred of hell soon found the messege that skystalker sen to everybody.so he went to the coordinates given he was still hiking the mountain in search of the cave he stumbled upon a cave and tried to peek inside but what he found was no skystalker...it was a predalien....
The predalien came rushing out of the came and tried to kill pred of hell with a quick tail shot.but pred of hell's quick reflexes was able to dodge the attack and put his combistick right into the predalien's chest.

Pred of hell dug it out and kicked the predaliens body.It got up and ran away.Pred of hell sighed and went on trying to find his comrade.He found another cave and was ready this time he got out his combistick and came rushing into the cave.But he was finally able to find skystalker who was a bit suprised seeing him with a weapon.

"Well was now?" pred of hell said."W wait for the others..." skystalker replied.....

PREDOFHELL.jpg
Predators RULE!

Skystalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Skystalker and xeno both rush the alpha xeno skystalker slashes with both blades and 2 shruykins. Xeno jumps over it impaling it with his spear. the xeno starts to shreik with pain as skystalker and xeno go for anothe pass at it. Skystalker leaps up onto its back he takes the 2 shruykins and digs them into its back he leaps off and slices its tailblade off but is caught in midair by the fulll force of the angry xenos tail. Skystalker flys across the room and hits the wall "this time you didnt knock me out" he roars as he charges back. Xeno slayer goes in for the kill and runs toward the beast. He doesnt make it the alien hurls itself toward him and rams into him and they both tumble into the ground. The Alien pins Xeno slayer to the ground and extends its second mouth ready to bite into the head of the incapacitated predator. Suddenly the alien goes limp "gotcha" skystalker says as he pulls his ceremonial knife out of the aliens back. "and now that head is mine. Skystalker then proceeds to clean the head and cuts it open after cleaning it he takes the skull and hollows it out he then puts it over the powersupply of his plasmacaster. He then picks up the tail of the alien and ties it to his spear "double the efficiency" he says to himself he also takes a limp of the alien and smears the acid blood on his head and his mask branding him a now blooded warrior of Hunters Moon.

div

Stalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

The mighty hunter had sustained terrible injure from this mighty beast. His left arm was severed & bleeding profusely, his armour had been torn almost completely from his body & his mask was damaged on the floor. This battle had pushed the feared hunter, but his limits were sttill vastly distant, these injuries were mere scratches compared to Stalkers previous injuries in battle. The two other worldy death dealers stared at each other, bloodlust fueling the beast, honour fuelling the warrior, the battle to the death resumed.

Stalkers killer instinct knew this battle was drawing to a close. The two brrutal killers lunged for each others throats, Stalker drawing his acid proof combistick, he hurled the weapon at AVPFREAK, missing his skull by inches & flying into the wall. AVPFREAK's mandibles lunged forwarrd, grasping the hunters head firmly, the inner jaw pulled back, redy to launch through the hunters cranium. Stalker's primal instinct & adrenaline kicked in, as the inner jaw shot forward, Stalker grabbed AVPFREAK's mandibles & with his bare hands tore them from his head. The massive beast screeched in pain as Stalker, fueled with rage & newfound strength grabbed him by the leg & tossed him across the hive. AVPFREAK slammed into the wall, he snarled & tried to retaliate, then he felt numbness in his midsection. Looking down AVPFREAK saw Stalkers combistick, the wishbone shaped tip rammed through his torso, he had been thrown onto Stalkers combistick while it was impaled into the wall. The beast let out a primal screech of pain as Stalker advanced on his hapless prey. The mighty hunter grabbed the beast by the head, "your skull belongs to me" & using his mighty strength, AVPFREAK's neck was snapped like a twig, but Stalker was not done, the mighty hunter wrenched at the head of his victim with all his might, tearing his head clean off his shoulders with his bare hands. Ripping his combistick from AVPFREAK's headless body, his victorious war cry echoed throughout the hive. The doctor, fighting drone warrior nearby, fired his plasmacaster at the rubble which was trapping the two hunters inside, the doctors fight was being taken to the outside. Hurling drone warrior outside, the doctor advanced on his prey. Stalker, inside the mouth of the hive pulled out his medicomp, burning a sloution to his wounds, he reattached his missing arm with a special bonding agent, it would be some time before he regained full mobility. Picking up the trophy of his kill, he let out another mighty war cry, & ran from the hive entrance, back into the jungle.....

stalker.jpg

OTANG, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

And there they were.

Black Warrior had taken his life for honor while taking the life of a xeno, hopefully more. Otang wouldn’t forget the help Black Warrior gave him. Dread Locks whip back around as the hunter turns and faces Ace after looking towards the bomb’s epicenter in honor of Black warrior. The black demon must be taken down to get to the queen. Mean while MAVRICK heads toward their direction, the bomb alerted her to trouble and her distance from the battles diminishes by the second.

Ace charges Otang in bum rush to take the hunter down. The two embrace in close combat, and trade claws for punches, stabs for kicks. Both strong young warriors, their reflexes save them from mortality. Ace’s attention diverted only momentarily, something is calling him. A new urgence is taken to kill the Yautja. The xeno’s snake-like tail sweeps Otang’s feet, but doesn’t drop him, instead cauzes him to back peddle backwards, he was almost expecting the move. The blade tip feathered around in the air; Ace hissed and quivered in a frenzy.

The tail’s blade tip stabs at Otang who catches it in mid air, grabs it with both fists and twists and pivots his body, twirling the heavy beast around and around . The hunter lets go the demon as it goes face first into the air. Its body wiggling to gain control, in the background, Otang is seen roaring with arms open. The hunter gains momentum and hurls himself high in the air after Ace, who lands on the rocks and drags to a stop. In the air Otang launches a shuriken that cuts a chunk off Ace’s head and lands on the ground melting. Otang lands close to Ace in a semi squat position and clicks mandibles in his frenzy he jumps and front flips over Ace to gain a better position, but Ace paws at him just in time to knock him off his feet, and rolls to the floor, then to a controlled kneeling position.

Ace once again pounces in the air, aims his body at the Yautja who does nothing but stand stoically, extends wrist blades, and with a graceful last minute roundhouse swipe of the arm, twists his body and kneels to a single knee resting position facing away from Ace’s lifeless body and head dribbling down to a stop.

Ace was a valiant warrior that is to be remembered. He shall have his chance for revenge the next time they meet.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

kill_the_queen, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

decon noded back and began to charge at frozen alien as she charged back at him. decon pulled out his wrist blades and stabbed them in frozen aliens chest. she backed holding the wound but the decon saw an egg. it opened and a face hugger came running out at him. decon just had enough time to stab it in mid air frozen looked at decon with even more anger in her eyes decon roared at her and then pulled out his combi-stick and ran at her and she ran back at him he then wacked her in the side knocking her to the ground she got back up. just then another facehugger jumped at decon he knocked it away with his cobi-stick decon was biteing off more then he could chew . frozen ran at him again this time knocking him down he began with her inner jaw 1 steb in the neck. decon kicked her and threw his hunting knife into her neck.

she fell but was she dead.....

Deconsig.jpg

hunter of the shadows
www.lockwood20.proboards25.com

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Donut heard the sounds of gunshots behind her, she hurried her pace towards the hive untill she was sprinting. Finaly she reached the hive, "guys i heard them! they are out there the humans are out there!" The rest of the hive let out a howl, the enemy was approaching. The queen roared a command and the hive became organized. Daveberg the commander of the hive stood on a high ledge hanging off one of the hive walls, he let out a ear piercing scream which arose the adrenelene of the hive. They were blood thirsty and ready to kill. This was going to be Donuts second fight, she was a tad worried and a bit nervous, but her blood rushed with adrenelene. She wanted to kill, to see the blood of her victim spread about the surroundings, she wanted to hear their scream...
The Hive let out a howl of excitment, everyone wanted something to kill, Daveberg had to scream out commands to keep the hive from breaking out from excitment. they were ready, and they wanted a challenge..

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

As i wait for the hunt I walk around the clanship. There were many trophy racks. mine was now empty waiting to be filled. I felt a rush of excitment as i thought about the hunt. so many skulls so little time. In the meantime I sharpened my weapons to the sharpest they have ever been. Then layed down for a while to conserve energy.

bwsig.jpg
Fear nothing but fear itself.....and me

Decon pulls his melting mask off and charges at c.warrior as he does so he pulls out his wrist blades and slashes his leg tendens c.warrior falls. and decon comes in with a doubble slash move one hitting c.warriors face and the other hitting his chest. (your move C but i have to reply tomorrow)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

XTheXRogueX, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

hi ace
umm i dont think think crysatic is in ower clan but if he wants to join up with us its ok with me and umm that pred i just slaped out of the air is prolly still alive and we should prolly deal with him said the rogue

will

willsig6rz.jpg

XTheXRogueX, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

ahh the pain...
the rogue screechs it cant feel its lemore and it bleeding all over so it uses that as an advantige
it pukes its acid blood all over black warrior melting all his armor destoying his wepons + blinding him bc his mask eyes have been melted over and parts of his masked melted to his head
the black warrior screems in agony
the rogue then bites down on black warriors head melting his head in acid but the pred dose not die easly b4 the pred loses consusness and dies he fires one last blast from him melting sholder cannon vaporizing part of the rogue mouth and head
the body of the rogue falls on the body of black warrior melting it
they bolth becume a larg pile of melted death

will

willsig6rz.jpg

decon fires he plsma cannon for the first and takes out all the snipers for swift.

Deconsig.jpg

hunter of the shadows

Swift_Spear, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Swift Spear saw a marine jump up at decon. Swift Spear shot the marine hitting him in the back of the neck Decon jumped up and landed on his sixth marine breaking the marines rib cage.

Decon grabbed ahold of the impaled marines head and torn it off Swift Spear told Decon to watch out behind him as a marine stabbed Decon in the back with his K BAR Decon grabbed ahold of the marine that stabbed him by his head and crushed the marines head in the palm of his hand.

Swift Spear reloaded his speargun and aimed at the on coming marines but got shot in the leg by a marine sniper Swift Spear told Decon to take of the snipers as he gave him cover fire

Sig made by Nick

You got to be swift to catch me because if you can not, you are dead.

after being confronted,cory starts to stalk to marines.cory was annoyed by them jumping to a battle.cory found Genfc Death alone.he got a nice veiw of his lower body and nailed his leg with his speargun.the other marines light the place up.cory jumped down and pelted the howling marine in the face.

cory ran off getting as far away as posiable(hopeing to fight again).cory meet up with Predator of Hell.they walked off to get to Celtic102.Pred of Hell noticed cory's legs that were chiped by marine bullets.they found Celtic102 back where the ship was.some othr hunters were there as well.

"ok,listen up,2nd wave,whom ever,come with me.we are going to stalk these ers down.after awhile,we'll bag us some.lets hunt!"

cory cloaks and wounders off into the trees....cory's eyes flashed red again,he ran off with his wave still in the trees...cory didnt relize what he was doing.he snarled through his path with his blades ready...

~Hunt for Honor,Hunt for Glory,Hunt for the Moon~
Cory.jpg http://cory8.proboards2.com/index.cgi

mterrance, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

mterrance takes a shot hitting him in his shoulder armor as he acknowledges cory destiny. In rage he activates his plasmacaster(never been used) and blowing a hole thru one of the marines. Seeing decon and swift spear, he heads out with his clan brothers. But as he leaves he vows to take as many of the soft meat and hard meat as he can, to avenge his fallen leader. His wrist blades extend as swings almost crushing a marines skull with the force of the blow. With a roar he rips his claws free to fire on a hard meat racing across the wall at him. Firing off several more shots at the soft meat and hard meats as he raced along decon and swift spear.

*ok thank you cprl we have to take rangers 1.1 to 2.6 lets move people* after saying this hes see a uncloaked pred lieing in the bush so death says this to kidd *Hey kidd look at it looks like its wounded makee sure it doesnt go around the other why move it* after saying this Death starts running at the pred then takes a well good shot to nail it in a peaic of amor to revale a wound that he remebers he made this pred was the pred named Cory so death makes a another shot to hit cory in the same place as last time but after hitting cory he looked at death and leaped away after seeing all the addtioal marines starting to take aim.

We"re on a express elevator to hell
GOING DOWN!!

decon looks at swift and swift looks back. decon then runs at a merain and takes off hes head with his wrist blades as he does he counts his kills 1 another kill 2 and a 3.4.5 more.

Deconsig.jpg

hunter of the shadows

Swift_Spear, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Swift Spear tied the queen's skull to his waist and drew his speargun. Swift Spear then tryed to help his commander.

Cory pushed Swift Spear away telling him that he is done for Swift Spear bowed his head to his fallen commander and told his fellow clan members to find a way out.

Sig made by Nick

You got to be swift to catch me because if you can not, you are dead.

cory crawled to his clamates cerring for the death of the queen.they saw him with blood all over the floor.cory tummpled apon the words "leave,its...theres...theres more,get out."

they looked in confustion.then many warrior aliens came running.behind the aliens were marine loaders with mini guns taring up the hive.bullets slashed against cory's back.he rolled over,ready to start his nuke.he tossed his compstick to the ground.cory turns over and activates his plasma caster(hasnt been used)and his lasers aim at the ambush.he luanches as many plasma bolts as he can.three fly past the loaders and blow up some drones(non of the members).the loaders yelled.

"what was that?"-marine

"keep fireing! theres one of those predator creatures down here!"-marine

cory crawls to the side for protection and hurls thousands of bolts at the loaders.their loaders catch fire.they jump out and the aliens snatch them and tare them in half with their claws and tail.

the marine's loaders hit the ground with dead bodies everywhere.xenomorphs come ranning with blood in their breath.the loaders blow up and destroys a path clearing some of it out.

corys plasma caster starts to run low.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com "I CANT CONTROL MY SHAKES,HOW THE H#LL DID I GET HERE?SOMETHING ABOUT THIS SO VERY WRONG!"

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

As the rogue runs away i see the massive tree, i do a frontflip and land on the tree running. I roar at the prey escaping. I run at full speed and cloak then I Wait.........i see rogue in a cave i run after him and throw 2 shurikens at him both hitting him in the leg with the tree limb through it. He tries to stand up but he falls as he lays there i think " the battle between to great warriors, about to end" I extend my combistick and make little swift cuts in to the rogues leg. he cant heal while under attack so i have the advantage. then with a massave tail he trips me. I roll away from the second jaw and shoot my netgun. the net wraps around the second jaw and closes. when the rouge closes his mouth the net snaps from the acidic blood and cuts all over the inside of his mouth. The rogue screeches in pain rolling around in its own blood nearly crippled from the series of blows done to its legs.

bwsig.jpg
Death before dishonor