Ace, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

As i see Otang twirl i fly of course and eat the dirt. i flail to get up but its not working. My legs wont work then all of the sudden i feel like all is good. i feel a warm blanket cover me as everything goes dark the last thing i see and hears is Otang standing over me saying "such valitant prey doesnt diserve to die, but to keep killing that who is weaker than it" and with my last breath i check out

acesig2.jpg

Swift_Spear, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

SwiftSpear watched up in the trees and saw a marine coming towards him. Swift Spear looked up at the marine and looked at the look out tower that was filled with snipers.

Swift Spear used his vocal mimicry to lure the marine away from the camp Swift Spear then torn a few vines off a tree and made a noosh.

The marine put on his night vision goggles in case a xeno was lurking about but hase he went 20 feet away from the encampment Swift Spear jumped down and put the noosh around the marine's neck and jumped over a brance Swift Spear pulled the the vine until the marine was high enough.

Swift Spear then tied the vine around a tree trunk and went back to the encampment to keep alook out for Decon and the others.

Sig made by Nick

You got to be swift to catch me because if you can not, you are dead.

FrozenAlien, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Frozen Alien awoke In darkness..

She looked around, most of the others were awake.. She climbed off of the Queen and Looked around the room looking for anything "different". Nothing was wrong, but The Hive's entrance seemed colder than the rest of the place. I opened my mouth and shot my Second Jaw out, stretching out from sleeping. I sensed something was wrong but I didn't know what. I looked out and it was raining, But I felt heat everywhere. I climbed outside and looked around again.. nothing. I felt a disturbance on the planet somewhere, though.
I went further but not to far away from The Hive, but still I found nothing. The presence I felt was something familiar but I couldn't remember anything the same... I knew it was a threat to The Hive, So I ran back into the Hive and waited On the ceiling by the Queen for something to happen...

~Another female on Da Site~
28717340771.jpg
~Kainde Amedha of The Hive~

Skystalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Skystalker starts to get bored sitting waiting for the rest of his clanmates he and predator of hell make an agreement to go back up to see how slayer is doing against PREDATOR. If slayer wins we'll rush to your healing immediately. If PREDATOR wins, oh boy he'll have one heck of a fight on his hands. The 2 yautja reach the top of the caverns were slayer and PREDATOR battle. Both are bleeing heavily slayer has a spear through his hand each is roaring and rushing at eachother. "hopefully this wont draw any unnessecary xeno attention." skystalker mutters. Murphys law sets into action. A Sudden hissing appears behind POH. "look out!" skystalker screams as he shoves xeno out of the way as an unseen xenomorph's cllash where POH was just standing. Skystalker sets his plasmacaster to high aims and lets fly. The Alien is incinerated instanyly in a hiss of pain and acid blood.

div

XTheXRogueX, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

in a gret big explostion the rogue and black warrior die destroying a larg portion of the jugle
the rogues last thoughts were...i have avenged predalien 64 and i am happy

will

willsig6rz.jpg

Voltage-3000, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

(I'm not a noob and I must of missed the part where you ate my dentonater and I said I made two dentonaters and second we both escaped before the place blew up it was during when you
and stalker were fighting we escaped hours before you guys even thought of it and when you guys were fighting I said I pushed the detonater but then someone whined about it so I changed my post about freakin three times just so the fights can go on longer and then you guys go and blow it up.Guys like you treat us Like cr@p and say were "noobs,noobs can't fight,they don't know anything"Ive been on here for almost a year and I'm not leveled up cause my computer got screwed up and I was gone and then I got back on and every single Like you says you are a noob.You can't do anything right.You think you own the place!)(sorry for tping this but I'm getting tired of being called a noob.)

Swift Spear looked straight at the alien warrior and readyed his glaive the alien warrior hissed at Decon and Swift and jumped at them Swift swung his glaive (acid proof) at the warrior slicing the side of the warriors face.

The xeno looked back at Swift and tail whipped him sending him flying. Decon watched as Swift flew threw the air and landed on the ground hard Decon glared at the xeno warrior and charged at him.

swiftapear.jpg

Celtic_Warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

c.w walked up to KTQ and gave him a tap on the sholder. "good work, but we,re still in trouble" c.w pointed at the tail. the alien that c.w saw had it chopped off. and now the alien was out there and now it was gonna tell the hive we were here. unless we could track it down. c.w got together his group and set out to find the alien. it has to be taken down one way or another. c.w told his group to use the trees for movement, gets 'other' spices, if there were any left, off their tail. it would be difficult though due to the fact that it was begining to rain, thunder was heard. it was gonna be a long night

PLAY TIMES ONLY JUST BEGAN
CelticWarriorSig2.jpg

kill_the_queen, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

(No i dont think so lol but hes mine)

decon had just killed the last of the xeno runners and saw the worriors come closer he . one of the worriors ran at decon and stabbed him in the leg. it was a mere wound to decon who got up and slid his wrist blades out. decon said were are u now with out your queen. the worrior give him a vengeful look as if to say i know what you have done. it again charged at decon this time knocking him down.

it tried to bite decon with his second jaw it missed every time. decon then kicked it off...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

As swift spear charged at c.warrior decon looks at the dead body of metrrance and thinks of all the battles they have had together and as a sign of honner he vowes to rid this planet of c.warrior.as swift and c.warrior battle on decon clokes and goes in for the acttack he calls forth his wrist blades and charges at c.warrior still cloked he slashs c.warrior in the back and swift stabs him in the chest in the same place as decon did before. c.warrior was nelay down. (c.warrior if u dont reponse to this me and swift will have to kill and i can cos i have posted four times)

Stalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Stalker was in critical condition, lying unconscious, his mind was struggling with itself, struggling for survival. The warrior's body was severely damaged, the queens tail had broken one of his shoulderblades, rendering the arm useless. The tail had punctured through his body with ease, miraculously not hitting his sternum. The right side of his lung was punctured & the right side of his ribcage had a gaping hole in it, his mask had also been torn off in the assault. In the warriors unconscious mind, a war for survival was at it's peak.

Stalker couldn't feel anything, his whole body was traumatised so bad that it was completely numb. The doctor quickly turned to his fallen comrade, "Stalker" he yelled, rushing over, asuming his life had come to an end, the proud elder bowed his head as a sign of respect to his fallen brethren, "may you be honoured in the afterlife, for blood & honour".

The doctor's words rang through the unconscious mind of the fallen hunter, as the doctor stood & turned to continue the vicious assault on the alien matriach, a hand grabbed his ankle.
Swinging around, the doctor was in shock, it was Stalker. The warrior was still alive, "brother, you didn't think I'd fall that easy did you", with an almost gleefull smirk across the hunters scarred & battered face, Stalker tried to struggle to his feet. He could barely stand, as the numbness dissipated, a horrendous, piercing pain echoed through the hunters body, it was torture. Stalker was used to pain, but this was unlike anything he had ever experienced, he could barely breathe due to his collapsed lung, pulling out his emergency breather, Stalker managed to regain himself for a moment, The warrior was extremely injured, but his fight wouldn't end until there was not a trace of his body left to fight it with, he would see to that.....

stalker.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

(okay!I made 4 posts in da battle and I can finnally kill shhredderr and mods me and shhrrederr played a game of rock paper siccors for the victory and I won! just ask him yourself..)

pred of hell sought to use a new move.he got his combistick and just went like crazy and ran right into SHHRREDDERR inpailing him right in the headhe just kept on charging till he ran into a tree and passed out..

when pred of hell woke up he quickly got of shhrrederrr cuz he hans were burning. then he ran to the river and wahsed his hands there.Then pred of hell noticed that his plan worked.SHHRREDERR was dead.he cut of his skull and stuck it on his combistick and roared.he put his new skull in his stash and ran off into the jungle.......
(sorry if this is realativlely short but my mom cut me off and were leaving to get my new avp game cuz it's my burth-day tommorroww *throws streamers*)

PREDOFHELL.jpg
Predators RULE!Aliens Drool (literatly)

(mods reading this, I'm letting u know that cory has asked me to do this) Stalker, still fresh from his last kill, exited the hive, the doctor continued his strugle with drone- warrior "go, I can handle this" the doctor exclaimed, Stalker nodded in respect to his elder, then continued the hunt. He leaped through the trees of the jungle, small animals running beneath his feet on the jungle floor. Stalker cycled through his vision modes & switched into tech vision. In the distance, a marine camp could be seen. Not far from Stalker, rival predators from the hunters moon clan, predator of hell, swift spear, decon, & a bad blood- cory, scoured the area.

The hunters turned from cory, stalking their way down the terrain, heading for the camp, leaving their fellow hunter alone. Cory watched his clanmates, unaware these would be his final moments, letting his guard down, bushes rustled behind him as Stalker dropped down from the trees. Cory, startled, quickly spun to face his nemesis, but it was too late, Stalker lunged, grasping cory by the throat, lifting him clean off the ground. The hunter struggled in Stalkers deadly grip, but it was too late, Stalkers massive armblade shot from his gauntlet. Thrusting his arm forward, Stalkers armblade pierced through cory's armour like a hot knife through butter. Under cory's mask, blood spurted from his mouth & trickled through the inside of his mask. Fatally wounded & literally drowning in his own blood cory collapsed to his knees as Stalker released his grip. Cory stared at his killer through his blood stained visor, as Stalker brought his armblade down once more for the final blow, severing cory's head clean off. Stalker claimed his prize & let out a mighty war cry which echoed throughout the entire rainforest. The mighty hunter slipped back into the jungle, back to aid his elder, yautja blood staining the surrounding forest.....

stalker.jpg

Ace, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

The blast shakes the ground and dust rushes over me and Otang. Both tired after extensive fighting. Otang pulls his wrist blades in and i jump close to him. Face to face staring at each other, now we start slugging each other in bone crusing punches and kicks. Back and forth the fight goes punch after punch for hours. Blood gushing out of both our mouths, beaten and bruised. Though neither of us give up until one of us is dead.

acesig2.jpg

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

the doctor approached stalker to see what he had found. stalker showed him the resin. they were near. in front of them lied a dark expanse of the jungle, what horrors laid inside this jungle of death? what ever is out here it wont be alive for long.
the night sky was begining to show its face, ahh the dark the best hunting was during the night.
the clan would go on farther into the expanse. the doctor lead followed closly by stalker and the others. they trek into the dark carefully. a shriek is heard in the distance, not to far away.
out of the bushes a creature leaps out knocking the doctor and stalker down.

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

The two mighty hunters hit the ground with a thud. They had been dropped by a powerful force. Stalker looked up, & over him & the doctor stood a huge beast, an adult warrior xenomorph. The doctor & Stalker both jumped to their feet, preparing to engage the huge beast. It stood tall, dwarfing the two hunters, Stalker circled to the left, the unbloods were extremely tense, this was their first encounter with the killing machines known by their kind as hard meat. The two experienced warriors knew that this beast would make corpses of the unbloods, "stay back" the doctor roared "we'll handle this".....

stalker.jpg

Stalker, the doctor, PREDATOR & predess stood strong, the charging queen, towering over the band of hunters not deterred, swung with her enormous tail, sending Stalker sailing through the air & smashing through a tree. The warrior was wounded, but not defeated, he watched on as his brethren leaped through the air, straddling the queen & jabbing their weapons into her massive hide. The queen shook her enormous head, throwing the doctor from her crown & sending him to the jungle floor. Flailing wildly, the massive beast tossed predess & PREDATOR from her torso like insects.

Stalker rose from the ground, his shurikens blades springing from their handgrips. A humming sound echoed in the nearby vicinity as the two shurikens flew through the air, slicing into the queens flesh & melting into smouldering chunks of metal. PREDATOR, leaping through the air, dug his massive wristblades into the side of the queens neck, the queen shook of the assault. The massive beast went on the assault again.....

stalker.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Ripping the compy stick from slayer's arm, grabing his neck, lifting him off the ground and tossing him a few feet away, counching down, and executing a power jump, landing close to slayer's head, just barely missing it, aiming...Stabing slayer in the other arm with my compi stick, ripping a sword from his hand, smashing the weapon against the ground destorying it. Slaming my fist down onto slayer's chest, slowly standing up moving away, getting into my battle position waiting for my opponent's next move...

predsig23.png

decon charged at his chosen prey the middle xeno. as he charged at it still cloked. as he charged the xeno saw his shimmer of the cloked decon and sent its tail in decon path. but decon jumped it and turned in mid air and he drives his wrist blades stright into his head it dies instenly.

decon then looks at his team mates they were doing fine swift had already killed his prey and merttance was giving his one the final blow for the kill. when he had finshed he collected there trophys and left the cave.

they move back through the camp to were cory was
the sight they saw made them all roar cory was gone dead beheaded by one of the balatu decon ,swift and merrtance swear revange for this act.....

Swift Spear found tracks leading away from the area Swift tapped Decon's shoulder and told him that the killer went this way.

Decon readyed his wristblade and went to follow the trail Swift Spear drew his combistick and readyed his wristblades as he followed Decon with Mterrance behind him.

(Sorry for the short post)

swiftapear.jpg