Ace, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

"Ill get the pred on the ground" i jump up high an pounce on him full force ramming my tail through him pinning him to the ground. The pred tries to move but cant i pin his arms and legs about to kill him i hear a swivel i look his plasma caster moves. i try to get up but my tail is stuck in the pred,though the ground, it swivels toword me i get real angry i just woke up from dormancy and now im gonna die i growl and unearthly growl and unleash a torrent of acid from my stomach the pred literrally melted on the spot. WOW says the rogue

acesig2.jpg

OTANG, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

After a few hours of heading towards his destination, Otang paused for a breather. It was now night time and the moon was beginning its monotonous trek across the sky. “Hello old friend, I haven’t seen you in many years†he whispers at the glowing orb. “You have brought me good times in my fledgling years when I trained here†Low level alert vibrations came from his wrist computer. It flashed insignificant sensor readings, by the mother ship, of distant radioactive fluctuating levels. “Blah†he thought “Oomans don’t know it but they have already destroyed this wretched planet.†Hologramz showed Balatu was on the move, activity on the jungle floor about 6.5 miles east and unknown yautja-like activity that must be another clan in this hunting area. This was our hunting ground. The fragile alliance between the clans was hanging by a thread as it is. Just then last minute orders by Doc were received, Clan member status was updated and my objective was given. Doc wanted me to find my way towards Mavrick’s general position but not to meet, he didn’t want both his hunters being cornered. Once we are in the general area we are to set up flanking positions to engage one of the known hives in area designated as H2 and take out any Kainde Amedha that strays into our paths but enter the hive until further orders were given.

But where was Mavrick? She hadn’t yet reported in. Otang finds his bearings, plots a course due northwest, towards Mav’s known vectored DZ. For a brief second he scans around the whole area, mandibles clicking in wonder. The various vision modes flash across his visor, nothing but homogenous creatures here. The night was awake with insects chirping about, primates settling down into their mating calls, and maybe a growl or two from a nearby Chupacabra devouring a wild goat. “I thought those things were just stories.†And so the hunter front flips off the branch with ease onto an easier route to travel on goes about his way. Just then a random check of vision modes alerts Him of activity. Ultra violet vision picked up the lights of Oomans in the distance, about 5 miles away. Their flashlight beamz shown on his visor in magenta like great pillars of energy, writhing about the forest floor, into the night sky and back into the dense jungle. The Nan-de Than gaun awaits them…but not yet……

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

kill_the_queen, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

decon charged at donut and slashed her with his wrist blades but donut just doeged it she came around with her tail and smack!! decon was on the floor and now he was ed he got up and turn to donut who was getting ready to jump at him. as she jumped at him decon stabbed her in her chest with his wrist blades and then kicked her in to the tree well in mid air as dcon whatched her get up he saw the wound he had just made in her chest it was a large hole and loads of acid blood was coming like a waterfall out of this hole so decon ran at her and stabbed her some more times in the neck he then pulled out his hunting knife and stabbed her in the head. she fell and stopped breathing decon then walked away and hopped that she was alive so he could hit her some more times. she did not get up then he knew she was gone. he walked back to the body and took her skull. decon and swift walked away from the dead body of donut.
swift said''good job decon u really did a number on the xeno'' decon replyed ''ta i know and thanks for the help swift u were always a great friend and worrior'' they walk into the jungle and got ready for what was tocome next.
(there thats me done for the day swift u can carry on)

Deconsig.jpg

hunter of the shadows
www.lockwood20.proboards25.com

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

(ok Kill the queen ^_^ i is gonna kill you! :P but i dont think i can kill you in one post so i'll just make a real long battle in four :3)

Donut slide at a an angle next to the predator which name was Kill the Queen. Donuts mouth dripped with slim as she showed her crystalized teeth, Donut let out a hiss and the fight began. Kill the Queen took out his spear and attempted to strick donut, but being a bit slower then her, she was able to dodge it. Donut extended her two long tails, and began to slice at Kill the queen with them, he was hit once in the shoulder and was able to parry the other with his spear, He extended his lightning bolt shaped wrist blades and pierced Donut through the chest. *SCCCCREAAACH* Donut let out another scream, she was already at a disadventage because of the previous plasma caster shot in her waist. Donut clenched her wound while Kill the Queen chuckled in his alien tounge, Donut would not stand to be mocked, expecially by her enemy. Donut jumped at kill the queen and cut deeply into his neck with her claws, green glowing blood trickled down the predtors chest, staining Donuts hands. Remarkably, Kill the queen had survived. Kill the Queen pushed Donut off and flung her into a tree making the tree bend and snap into two. Donut arose from the rubble of wood and began to charge, she extended her tails to a scorpion-like position and attempted to ram them into kill the queen, unfortunatly for donut, He dodged them and gripped both her tails. Kill the Queen flung Donut to the ground and held her down with his foot while still gripping her two tails, Kill the Queen started to use force and began to rip the tails from Donuts body. *HIIIIIIIIISSSSS SCREACH!* Donut was making a fit, flinging her arms around trying to reach her back, her legs were were being held down by the foot on her back. Donuts tails began to tear off, Acidic blood started to spew from the opened wound, *SCCREEAACH!* Kill the Queen began to laugh histaricly, pulling harder each second. *PFT psssss* Some of Donuts blood hit kill the queens foot. The acidic blood began to melt kill the queens foot tissue, Kill the queen lifted his foot in pain and Donut was able to crawl out. Donut and kill the queen were both overwelmed by pain, torrents of blood left both their bodies, glowing blood and acidic blood were mixed cause a small green aura around the area. It was quite a beautful site ignoring the fact that the radient beauty was actually blood. Donut and Kill the Queen held their wounds and stared into each other. Both were filled with a hatred so great that if it was in a solid form humanity would crumble before it. Donut and Kill the Queen charged at each other...

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Mavrick climbs back to her feet and Stairs at katam fore a moment she hase a laps in concentration she dreems that shees been heer before shees fought this battle before agains the verry same creatur. she can feel here eyes closing drifting in and out of conchasnes she loocs doun as her vishan grows more blurd she sees the gaping woond in her leg and and fore some reson asosiates it with this alien. she loocks up stairing directly at katam images of falen wariors rase through her mind .

she rors at her gr8est copasaty then silance falls apon the area acept fore burds flocing out of the trees. sudenly Mavrick bursts into a sprint toward Katam she reddy her combistic and rases it on her left hand side redy to swing still sprinting towards Katam she swings the combistick but katams tail meets it in mid flight . the beests lail slides doun the shaft and slices Mavicks fore arm and the combistick flies of in an arck and loges itself in the ground. Mavrick is undeterd and sustanes her charge hes on into the alien. Both are sent flaying hed on into the ground Mavrick neels over the falen alien and extends her wrist blaids only to find acid hade eroded them away so she draws her sacrificial dager insted. she stabes repetatavly at the aliens chest and gut.

Katam strugals franticly lashing out with his iner jaw it ses a reep gash into the cheec of mavricks masck. a thin beed of green blood tricals through the opaning and Mavick p fore a moment Katame prepairs to strice again with his iner jaw as Mavrick rases her right arm an launches a net over katams hed the dril like needals round the parimater of the net bore into the ground and lock the aliens hed in place

Mavrick steps of of the alien and retreevs her combistick driving it through the aliens right leg into the ground she sais "all be back fore your skull"

Mavrick terns and faces the hive entrance and walcks in with her smart disc in hand

Balatuclansig3Mavrick.jpg

celtic102, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Celtic102 The Leader of Hunters Moon Clan opened his eyes and cracked from a tube filled with liquid and burst out and fell to the floor. He lifted all the wires off him and he stood up wipeing all the liquid off his face and extened his blades. A scientist walked in and seen the predator free and fleed from the place and ran off, Celtic realised he was not on the mothership of his clan but in a testing ship used by the marines. Celtic ran from the room and found his way to the pod bay. Celtic grabbed the botton and the door opened and he got in. The Pod was set for a planet and it blasted off to the co-ordinates set....

Sig by Celtic102, Photoshop cs 2 Creation .:Celtic-Designs:.

GraphicCarnage.jpg

(sorry if this is short but its that i need cws help in the next cause im hurt lol please dont take off dave i will make my next one longer)

decon awoke from his blackout and saw the dead lifeless body of the xeno he had killed just hours ago but with a leg wound and acid burns he tries to conntact cw to help him out he waits for a reply.....

Deconsig.jpg

hunter of the shadows

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

(now for a real post) (SHREDDERR has not been able to use the computer cuz of hes mom he will be making his first post against me we talked about it at school)

When pred of hell was still stalking the forest he saw a ruslting bush he went closer only to find SHRREDERR eating the ramains of Kidd pred of hell snarled and charged.Shreder was quick and fast he went to all sides and landed a small slash on pred of hell's mask and left a mark on it.Pred of hell got his combistick and got just a bit on the arm.Both were ready and determined to foight.Pre of hell then got a Naginta and trew it right into Shreedr's foot.The naginta melted but still cpused much pain for Shrederr.

The battled raged on, pred of hell was able to cut off Shredder's tail,Shredder melted pred of hell's wristblades and destroy his plasmacaster,spear. Pred of hell went for the head with a shuriken and missed the a leg came of with a quick move with a smart disk.Then with a spear gun shot to the chest it stunned Shredder a while but only a while

PREDOFHELL.jpg
Predators RULE!

Skystalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Skystalker after meeting up with xeno slayer and with 2 newbloods follows xeno slayer down through the winding tunnels of the cavern. Xeno Spots moving forms on the walls. All the predators pull out their weapons this might be it for all of them they were the only four left from hunters moon..... Skystalker jumped into action with 2 shruykins and chopped the preceeding aliens heads off. Turning around he was standing face to face with a very large and very menacing looking xenomorph "uhh... im guessing thats the alpha male" suddenly the large xeno picks him up and hurls him into a far wall skystalker is knocked unconcoius. The 2 New bloods at seeing what happened to skystalker rush to kill the alpha-xeno. Being slightly untrained the first unsheaths his wrist blades and charges straight towards the large xeno the xeno then jumps strait at the young yautja impaling him on his tail. The yautja gasps for air and as the gasps increase blood starts to drip out of his mouth. The second seeing he alone is no match for it goes to find xeno slayer and skystalker in the confusion. Xeno is in swift motions cutting down many aliens with his combistick and the youngblood rushes over and relays the story both of them go to find skystalker they find him and wake him up skystalker is dazed but ok. all three of them finish off the remaining aliens and start to look for the last alpha xeno. "im not sure th-accc" the youngblood is caught in midsentance as his chest explodes onto teh ground he looks down at the now protruding spike from what was his chest,in horror, then realizes its too late to react, the life is then extinguished from his eye. Skystalker and Xeno look at eachother and charge the last remaining Alpha-Xenomorph....

div

FrozenAlien, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I dont mind the pain in my cahracter but one thing.. Im a girl..

I Covered my wounds.. nothen hurt anymore and I had to return to the Hive, I saw my Marks. I rushed towards the end of a tree and started jumping on the sides of the trees and I ended up in an opening. I kept running towards something but Decon and Swift Spear stopped me by Shotting Plasma Bolts infront of me. I quickly jumped to the right and cut down small tree Decon and Swift Spear was on. They both fell, giving me a chance to get a head start.

I jumped on a tree and into the air, where 2 Shurikens followed me. I carefully destroyed one with my tail blade's acid tip but the other hit my in the arm. I roared and fell to the ground, making the wound worse. Acid spilt on the ground right before swift Spear stepped there, and acid was spreading on his foot. Decon pushed him out of the way of the Acid I spit out, and I ran towards an opening in a rock, hoping it would be part of the Hive. I kept falling, and I fell on the Queen.. But I heard a Cackling noise too..

~Another female on Da Site~
28717340771.jpg
~Kainde Amedha of The Hive~

ghola88, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

ghola88 was late... as usual, his ship was low on fuel so he had to stop and refuel. He traveled planet ward he heard the other preds came in pods which meant they lacked recources aka. food. He loaded and landed his ship. his first glimpse of this planet remined him how glorious before, those foolish humies on their so called " Quest for Knowledge " decimated it. Suddenly out from behind an alien grabed him. He flung his wrist baldes around cutting the alien to pieces. it let a cry so loud it pierced his years he knew some other aliens would come he sat there ready for battle.

FrozenAlien, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

INSIDE THE HIVE

I heard noises when Waking up, I didn't notice That I fell asleep. I crawled near the entrance and heard more noises, but It sounded much like a Xenomorph this time. "....what the Hell is that...." I thought as I saw a Shadow in the darkness. I climbed off of a wall and jumped near some of the Eggs. Looking around, I only saw resin and the Hive's walls.

I jumped onto the ceiling and looked around again. Still, I saw nothing but the Hive's walls, The Eggs, Resin, and another Hole. This tiem I heard it, and it sounded different but calm. I saw the shadow again, And I followed it into the other hole, making me fall. I knew it was a trap, but before I could see the creature or it's shadow again, It jumped into darkness and disappeared like It was a ghost... And I landed on the floor right next to another egg. It was darker in this room, for a reason I didn't know. Looking around, I saw the shadow again, and this time It bothered me, so I leaped onto it and what I saw surprised me.. It was Donut.

~Another female on Da Site~
28717340771.jpg
~Kainde Amedha of The Hive~

Kidd, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Kidd looks at Swift Spear and said," You know death smiles at us all, all we can do is smile back." Kidd closes his eyes and feels the Blades cut right through him. Swift Spear dropped Kidd's body. Kidd rolled on his side remembering his past memories, and his eyes slowly closed...

(Kidd out of commission)

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

decon saw the anger in donuts eyes as she charged at him but swift grabbed hold of her tail and decon kicked her in the head as swift pulled her back and swung her in to a tree. by this time she was really ed donut jumped at swift and went in for a head bite but swift punched he in the chest which winded her.
(rite swift donut is my kill so u can fight but can not kill)

Deconsig.jpg

hunter of the shadows

Kidd, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Kidd cautiously walked through the forest and saw movement down a hill. He pushed through the bushes and then saw Death fighting a monster (Celtic102) twice his size, Kidd then aims his gun at the beast, but could never get a clear shot at it, but then, he saw a bunch of familer creatures watching them. Kidd stepped foward to get a better aim at the monster that Death is fighting, but as soon Kidd got into view, Death quickly gazed at him and yelled "Don't INTERFERE!" Kidd saw the predator look at him but it walked over to Death and kicked him away, Kidd can't stand to see Death get beat up by a big monster like it.

After a 4 mins of watching Kidd thought the battle was a stand still, and Death can handle himself. Kidd went back up the hill on the opposite side where he came down from and started to look for the creatures that he asumes that will attack Death as soon he killed his oppenent. Kidd looked up and down the area for the monsters, but never found any, until he saw a bending of trees on one of the branches. Kidd took aim at the strange figure but as soon as he put his finger on the trigger he was knocked down to the ground... ... ...

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

predalien_64, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

predalien 64, peered out the entrance of the hive, only after a few feet out of the hive i senesced i was being watched suddenly i heard a sound. I jumped and Scanned the area 3 strange dotes projected from a tree to the north HHHHIIIISSSSSS with a second to spar I bolted to the right, out of nowhere a bright blue ball of energy.

After the ball hit the clocked being jumped down, I charged towards it swinged my tell at it nicking its arm. It then un-clocked unsheathing two medium blades on its left arm
rrrrrrrrr it unsheathed two blades on tis left hand and started to lunged at me i crouched down and jumped hitting him throwing it to the ground he was holding me back, almost missing my second jaw after 40 seconds he was losing his hold on me and I finished him with a shoot in the head obviously a young predator

Next I ran into the hive to the queens lair and told her my news....

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

celtic102, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Decon heard a voice in his head then a vision of his dead leader came to him. "Decon u are not going to win the alien is to strong u must grab its leg and to un balance it and fight it to death u may not live and join me in pred place but plz try ur hardesr" Decon set his target for Cystic.

Sig by Celtic102, Photoshop cs 2 Creation .:Celtic-Designs:.

predalien_64, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

64 went flying taking his lag only to have my tell cut by black warrior, I screamed but used his severed tell to my advantage, 64 started spaying both black warrior and blade hunter they both took of there dissolving armor off and I managed to hit blades mask he tossed it off to the side. black warrior cliched his hurt arm in Immense pain after some acid hit it my acid attack dealt a devastating blow to the proud predator warriors this was going to be a heavy
This battle will continue Tomorrow

PS: otang let me and sky repost due to the Confusion and made us un dead so to speak sorry ghola88

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

-i died while my internet wasnt working, does that count :C but o well, i'll just continue from there-

After a long and desperate battle, Swiftspear and Kill the Queen had ganged up on donut. With a devistating blow, Donut had fallen to the ground, Acid leaked from her body buring the ground around her. She knew she was dying... *clop clop clop* The sound of footsteps were getting closer to donut, It was Decon(kill the queen) He stared down at her, watching her breathing getting slower and slower. Decon chuckled and waited for her to die. Donuts vision began to fade, She looked up at the cresent moon in the sky knowing that this really was the last beautiful thing she would ever see... Visions of Donuts memories began to come to her, her friends, her birth, her battles...her mother... Donut was overwelmed with sorrow, she had let her queen down, she had let the hive down, and now she would pay with her death. Donut took one last deep breath, and coughed, sounds of gurgleing were heard from her. Her vision slowly turned to black, and her life began to fade from her. "i'm sorry mother.." Donut stopped breathing. Decon twisted her head off and collected her skull, and only the mutalated remains of her were left. It was quiet, the moon turned to red. after awhile Frozen came by this devestating sight. She found What seemed to be donut lying on the ground. Frozen wimpered at her friends death, she touched her arm and saw what donut had last thought of, "*clop clop clop*" "*chuckle*" "i'm sorry mother.." Frozen saw what had happend to her. Anger rose inside of her, those creatures had destroyed her best friend, she would NOT let them get away with this... Frozen howled loudly causing the tropical birds to fly from the scene, members of the hive heard this, and within them they felt anger. Donut was no longer alive to take revenge, but Frozen was, and she would not pass it down. She would not let donuts death be in vain...

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

slayer walked through the hive with skystalker suddenly the walls came alive there were xenos evrywhere they had prepaired for this
slayer pulled out his swords
pred recording:"u wanna dance?"
slayer started killing all the xenos he could reach and skystalker was doing the same as was the rest of his clanmates
he opeaned his comlink"cw if ur out there we need help in the hive a.s.a.p.!!"
slayer puts away one of his swords and grabs his smartdische throws it into the mass of aliens and acidic blood sprays evrywhere.
"this will be a figh to remember"skystalker
************************************************************************************************
last post of the day so dont kill me and ghola88 u really shouldn't kill people in two line posts it'll probably get deleted

badbloodsig.bmp.jpg