Red_Machine, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

R.M. starts to bandage Death up. "He's gonna need a splint, anyone got one?" he asked the marines, one of them handed him an empty smartgun magazine; he tied it to Death's leg and twisted it up to make it as tight as possible. Death started to groan, and they became louder as R.M. pulled tighter till the point of screaming.

redmachine4ux.png

cystic_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Cystic Warriro pulled the spear out of him and tackeld hi then using his speed ran as fast as he could away from the suicidal predator.
"He must be nuts." Thoughts Cystic Cystic fell down a hil and began to tumble down he got back up and ran he was gettinmg well away from c.w. now he was gettign weary. His Carnivous Genomes gave him a small bit of energy. He ran back into the HIve there he could rest and grow his limb back, Hopefully. Cystic fell into a deep sleep in the HIVE and flt like he was being observed in his own HIVE. other Xens looked at him and saw how badly he was hurt he went into a dark tunnel and slept. Only thinking these words. " Next time c.w. next time."

(Yeah you did but as they say it aint over till its over. So it aint over yet.)

THE HIVE CANNOT BE STOPPED. SO ALL TREMBLE IN FEAR FOR THE HIVE IS SUPERIOR

Celtic_Warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

.............. the alien doged the shirikin

it then span around and smacked c.w with it's long, strong tail. c.w slid back, but still on his feet, c.w was ready, he had grown stronger and more athletic over the months. c.w caught the shirikin. the alien went for him again, but c.w grabbed it jaw and pushed it to the ground. he then ran at it. the alien got to it's feet and launched itself at him.it pinned him down, scraching madly. c.w was now stuck under 350LBS of merciless of meat, a death sentence to any untrained pred. but c.w was trained, by the BEST. he shone his laser in it's eyes which made it's sight uneven for a bit, but that 'bit' gave c.w a chance. he swung his wristblades at it and sliced it's throat, killing the creature.

c.w quickly pushed it away so that he did not get any acid on him, he then got up and claimed his trophy.

PLAY TIMES ONLY JUST BEGAN
CelticWarriorSig2.jpg

kill_the_queen, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Decon and swift followed fa in to the hole and to there surpirse there was the queen she was massive and she looked ed. the queen looked at fa and fa looked at decon and swift. the queen began a charge at swift but i pushed him out of the way and was hit in to the wall. the queen left me and still went after swift. swift ran from the queen in o a small hole in the wall. the queen was digging in to the hole after swift she could not reach him but see still kepted trying. decon still had frozen alien to deal with.

Deconsig.jpg

hunter of the shadows
www.lockwood20.proboards25.com

celtic102, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

celtic was standing on top of the tree and he jumped down and lifted kidds body. Celtic looks round and roars to his fellow members. Celtic lifts kidds body right in the air and he pushed his hands into kidds neck and pulled and tugged and snapped the skull right out of him. Celtic throws kidds body of the side of the waterfall and he landed on the rocks, destroying whats leftt of his mangled body. Celitc hears a sound and sees his other prey, Gnef Death. He stars at the skull and shouted. Celtic pushed Death back and extened his blades. Death brings out his knives again and ties a piece of kidds clothing around his head. Celtic laughed as he dropped his spear gun.....

Sig by Celtic102, Photoshop cs 2 Creation .:Celtic-Designs:.

OTANG, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

At the site of the eighth alien, MAVRICK in her experience decided we had to take a different approach. After wondering why this last creature, KATAM, got in line twice when they were giving out Xenomorph tails, she acknowledged that was the only target that mattered. After all he was bigger and his abnormal sized tail would impede his offensive power as well as enhance it.

All 8 creatures exchanged hisses, screeches and tail whips trying to intimidate us. One solitary xeno made a mad dash toward our position. His claws dug deep in the jungle floor for traction seconds later, that veracious virus fell to the floor in a cloud of smoke and dust. Defiantly both hunters stood their ground, red lasers emitted from Mavrick’s helmet and a low hum…..then shut off.

Three more xenos charged in the next wave, their feeble minds knew no more but attack at all cost. Otang took flight to meet one beast in mid air. Both monsters meet with a ‘THUD†and clasped each other. The xeno scratched at the hunter . His armor screeched like nails on a chalkboard. The alien caught some skin and drew blood. Its tail whipped and snaked around, stabbing and slicing, finding its mark on the Yautja's zide. Still in a locked position with each other., Otang bursts with energy, sending both straight up into the air. Landing hard on the jungle floor the Xeno was disoriented, Otang in a low stance, his arm and wristblades extended back behind him after slicing half the cranium off the xeno.

Looking back at Mavrick, she pushes bodies off her path with her foot. They regroup. 4 down.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

decon had seen another xeno and had he knew this xeno it was donut.
(donut u can kill me if u want lol)

Deconsig.jpg

hunter of the shadows
www.lockwood20.proboards25.com

(it's okay xeno, I blew your head off at least. rofl)

redmachine4ux.png

Swift_Spear, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Swift Spear readyed his Speargun waiting for a clear target, Swift Spear took aim at a marine that was running after Cory he then fired a few rounds but missed, Swift Spear climb higher in the tree getting a good aim at the marine that was chasing Cory, Swift Spear watched as the marine shot a couple of rounds in the trees where cory was at, Swift Spear fired one round at the marine hitting the soldier in the shoulder, the marine yelled in pain holding his shoulder the marine turned around looking at Swift Spear who was making his way towards the marine for a final blow, the marine fired at Swift Spear hitting Swift in the side,Swift Spear grabbed ahold of the marine and threw him towards a tree breaking the marines back.

:swift Spear looked down at the injuryed marine and used his vocal mimicry: with out us there could be no hunt. :swift Spear was about to finish the marine off until cory called Swift Spear to help with the ambush Swift Spear let the injuryed marine live for now to help the party with the ambush:

Sig made by Nick

R.M. felt the force of xeno_slayer's foot against the side of his head and felt his helmet dent. He rolled into a hollow log and reloaded his pulse rifle, he had a good view of xeno_slayer, who had not yet discovered his whereabouts. He took aim and fired at xeno_slayer, the shot hit him in the shoulder and he doubled over in pain. R.M. shimmied out from inside the log, and ran towards him. He buldogged xeno_slayer and knocked the wind out of him.

R.M. knew it would take some serious skill to take a pred down, but he owed it to his fallen teammates. He started pummeling xeno, but he was thrown off by xeno's immense strength. He ran for cover and was quicklyt followed by xeno; in less time than he would have thought possible, xeno was on him again and he had lost the upper hand.

redmachine4ux.png

predatoress, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

The Queen was much more greater than predatoress had ever though. Her hissing and screeching infiltrated to the back bone and the instinct shouted to run. But there was greater instinct that kept her going - the instinct to survive. If this thing will stay alive soon it'll breed and fill the Earth with her hidious legions.

Predatoress rises up staggering. Her whole body was in fire and her head were woozy about all what had happened. The ground rumbled under the queen's movements and she was able to throw PREDATOR off her back. The splatter of strong acidic blood drops to the ground making it melting and smoking. Predatoress extends her combistick while Doc and Stalker charged again towards the beast. The queen was angry, her tail wiped the ground lifting dust in the air and hitting small trees to the ground. Yautjas were like ants beside her - but they had the strenght and courage to attack this monster.

Stalker leaped with enormous power and speed towards the queen's throat while Doc was attacking her side. With swift movement the queen catched Stalker in the middle of the air hitting him to the ground at the same wiping her tail towards Doc. The Doctor avoids the hit by inches jumping over her tail rolling on the ground, rising up sinking his combistick to the queen's side. She let out hellish screech wiping her tail again towards Doc hitting this time with massive speed to his stomach making him to fly backwards to the jungle. Now her whole focus was on the pinned yautja under her insect-like hand. Stalker's arms were tied with her tall fingures and she looked at the wriggleing and growling opponent and opens her mouth hissing and drooling. Predatoress starts to run towards the beast while PREDATOR rises up throwing his smart disk to the queen's side. It sinks deep to her flesh and she lets out the creech of pain what shuts predess' ears. The queen looks at PREDATOR flashing her teeth and growling like ten trucks. Using her confusion predatoress were close enough to hit her wristblades to queen's arm what holds Stalker down with full force cutting her way through the joints to the bone of the arm. The queen rises up howling with pain and Stalker gets free. Predatoress falls from the queens movement down but she uses the movement and speed as advantage by rolling forward and rising up at the same time queen is landing to her four. Predatoress shoves her combistick to the queen's chest cracking through her supportive structures. A massive splash of blood hits to her armor starting to melt with rapid speed. The queen lets hollow screech beyonde of this world and the weapon cuts its way deeper melting constantly. The queen wipes predatoress from under her with her wounded hand what still makes predatoress flying several meters away.

Predatoress rolls on the ground at the same time detaching her armor what had acid on them. As the others attacks towards the black beast her speed stops and she throws parts of her chest armor away. Soon it is just a wet pile of melted metal. She rises on her hands gasping air while feeling enormous pain in her chest. She turns on her back crying aloud bending her spine. The rushes of adrenalin makes the feeling to flow away and her muscle tonus dissapears and she slumps down. Her head is bouncing and the helmet makes the breathing difficult, and the warmness of the athmosphere made the situation of living hell. But her only goal is to rise up again and help her clan mates. The queen has been weakened a bit but still she had power to fight against three yautjas.

Predatoress looks the battle few seconds hardly recognizing a thing, her eyes were misty. Still she collect all her strenght rising up with a shout. Using the muscles stinged like thousand daggers. She get on her feet and a moment of blackness fills her head making her almost falling. But as gaining her balance and clearing her head she takes her smart disk and looks at the struggleing queen and her clan mates. Letting a deep roar she starts to run towards the opponents.

predatoressig3.jpg
xXx Nan de-than gaun xXx
My Forum: http://www.createphpbb.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=predatoress

Celtic_Warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

c.w got back up. he threw 2 shirikins at cystic slicing off one of his arms. they both ran at each other and pounced they both grappled with each other. cystic kept using his second jaw, and c.w kept dodging and smacking him in the face. c.w rolled backwards sending cystic flying into a tree.

c.w quickly span around and shot cystic sevaral times with his speargun (kinda crusifying him) and shot his net at him. the net was cutting into him. c.w walked up to him and pulled out his spear. the net mented and cystic fell on to c.w stabbing his tail into him. c.w roard with pain "i hope i give you the runs, you ugly beast". it was with those words that cystic noticed he had c.w spear sticking right through his heart.

both creaters fall back waiting to die. and for an extra insult to injury c.w set activated his wrist-nuke (minimum range) and started laughing

(had ya going there didnt i.lol. you kill me, dont make me laugh, only joking)

PLAY TIMES ONLY JUST BEGAN
CelticWarriorSig2.jpg

Swift_Spear, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

After Swift Spear collocted his two tropies he went back on his search for his party until he saw donut chasing after decon he readyed his combistick and speargun and charged at donut.

Donut looked at Swift Spear and jumped straight at him Decon grabbed ahold of donuts tail and swung her to a tree and roared. Swift Spear shot a few rounds at Donut hitting her in the knee.

Donut pulled the dart out of her leg and charged straight at Swift and Decon Swift fired two more rounds at Donut but missed Donut rammed into Swift Spear knocking him down to the ground. Donut then turned towards Decon hissing in anger.

Sig made by Nick

celtic102, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

The tail lifted from the hole and tied round c.w leg and lifted him in the air. The alien crawled and dug its fingers into the monster and flung his second mouth at c.ws neck bursting it open and all his green blood pouring out. C.w roared and the alien flung c.w at a wall and smashed his hand. The alien bit itself and spat put some of its heavy blood burning down c.ws chest turning it to bones. The predalien Screeched and put its head over c.ws and launched its scound into his brain. The head cracked open and the alien ate into it chewing up its insides. C.w Lay there motionlessly and the alien lifted his tail and dug it into its chest and lifted it up....

the aliens head was oozing all over c.ws face and he was getting burnt and his vision was going .....

(No interferring plz)
Sig by Celtic102, Photoshop cs 2 Creation .:Celtic-Designs:.

Ace, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Out of no where i punce on black worrior. taking that moment for the predator to loose focus on fighting. Black worrior shot foward i came up on top of him and slammed my foot on his head thats for PD64. Black worrior let out a gurgle and green blood was on the floor black worrior came up with dirt, mud, and blood on his face

acesig2.jpg

mterrance, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Mterrance moved thru the tree top swiftly, he was very agile even for one of his race, and it showed. Many of battles he had won as a unblooded because of his speed and agility. Always able to stay one step ahead of his opponent, striking when they were vulnerable. He stop and passed as he landed on a large branch some 60 feet above the jungle floor. He paused slowly scanning the jungle about him. It was quite almost an uneasy silence. The sun was setting and soon it would be night. The hard meat favored the night. With that thought he switch vision modes to electro magnetic. He had learned to be cautious of the hard meat, too not let his pride, or temper give the prey an advantage.

He thought to himself pride had cost his childhood friend his life during their blooding hunt. Rushing at the first hardmeat he saw without paying attention to his surroundings. Had he stopped for a moment and paid attention to his surrounding, he would have seen the other two hard meats lying in wait. He fought like a true warrior till the end, killing one and injuing another before he was impaled thru the chest.

I will not make that mistake he thought to himself, as he looked out from his perch. many of his clan mates were here he thought, soon he would link up with them to attack the hive, but for now he would hunt on his own. The soft meat were here as well and would serve as good training, before the hard meat. Finding nothing he switch his vision back to thermal, and lept to the next tree some 30 feet away.

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i quickly marked myself with my kill and my mask then picked up my combistick.I wrapped some spare rocks with thermal netting around my shoulder. i roared and threw PA64 to the side with my combistick just as he was about to kill otang i roared again and said "your MINE!" I extended my wristblades and charged toward PA64 slashing him across the chest, sidesteping to avoid the acidic blood.
PA64 roared in pain he was already worn down enough.

bwsig.jpg
The hot air and conflict bring us.....ahhhhhhhh........*Home Sweet Home*

Skystalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Skystalker semi-reluctant to be working with clan balatu, but nonetheless deadly skystalker aimed and fired his plasma cannon at incoming hard-meat. One got dangerously close to Otang but skystalker cleaved its head in two with his 2 shruykins. Skystalker jumps into the fray and unsheaths his spear. He starts to swing into the crowd of aliens. The Mixed clan of predators pushed further into the hive of deadly hard-meat. Knowing all soft-meat was dead made the job much easier. POH and slayer stood back to back slaughtering the enraged xenos with reckless abandon. All the Members of clan Balatu are cooperating and throwing their spears in tandem. then also in sync they jump to the dead xenos and pluck their spears out and swing into the oncoming charges of xeno warriors.

div

c.warrior thew decon at the tree as swift and metrrance both speared c.warrior in the sides. c.warrior grabbed both the spears out of his side with swift and metrrance still holding on to them after he had done this he thew them aside and went for decon...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

predalien_64, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

As the hot sunny day went on, I "predalien 64" waited for the empaending attack form the humans. It’s as if death itself was coming to whip us out, one of the few predaliens of this massive and mighty hive, i would be in the front line taking as much of the intruders to the afterlife. As a member of the shadow serpents I am a one of the elite of this hive fallowing our leader "angus alien" and fighting with my fellow alien brethren to the death "for the hive"

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents