black_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

As i suspected.......blade unter knew i was there even though i was so quiet. so i threw a shuriken and cut the alien free while uncloaking. the alien jumped at me and started swinging its tail. i dodged a few jabs but the last one hit me in the shoulder. I extended my combistick and clicked my mandibles this is my first xeno fight. i charged but the alien sidestepped i nearly tripped and fell but i put my combistick in the ground to help me up.
I pulled the combistick out of the ground and did a lightning-fast frontflip over the xeno and sliced it in the shoulder with my combistick. it screeched in pain and tripped me to the ground with a loud *thud*. I rolled over as the alien started snapping its second jaw at me. i picked up a shuriken and threw it cutting off its tail.
It made a loud blood curdlig howl the xeno started digging its claws into my armor leaving a deep scratch in it. I roared as the alien kicked me away throwing me into the walls of the cave. i got lucky too a very sharp rock was centimeters from impaling me through the head. I got up and shook the dust off extending my wristblades and digging them into the xenomorphs chest. Acid sprayed everywhere but not enough to go al the way through and left burn marks in my mask and armor. the fight was fun but i decided to end it. i shot my netgun at the xeno traping it to the wall, i then got my half melted wristbldes and dug them into the xenos stomach pulling out the organs as i pulled up farther and farther till the xeno stoped moving. i removed the net and shot my wristblades at the xenos neck pinning it to the ground in case it wasnt dead. i pulled out my sacraficial dagger and cut the xenos neck and held the head up high roaring in excitment. i polished the skull and out it with the gorilla skull on my back. Then predalien 64 saw me
last post for today

bwsig.jpg
The hot air and conflict bring us.....ahhhhhhhh........*Home Sweet Home*

XTheXRogueX, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

o well now we got ower selfs a hunting pack :) rogue says cyctic, ace, and predalien.We should head back to ower hive and wait to see if any one eles will join us.
and in the mean time well we are waiting hope full most of ower enimes will kill each other...make ower job easyer ;)
so just then the 4 of them setout toward there hive to wait for more reinhforcments leveing( forgeting) about the wounded pred on the ground.

will

willsig6rz.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Predator of hell went running at SHHREDDERR and tried to stab him again in the chest but he missed and got a face full of claw.The battle raged...Pred of hell then picked up his combistick from the ground and threw it at SHHRREEDDERR.SHREDDERRR just got out of the way but it got through his leg.The status of the alien races were pred o hell had los his arm, all weapons destroyed exept dagger,combistick and net gun,he has no mask,his face is partially melted and is bleeding like hell.On the Oyher hand SHRREDERRR oly had 1 arm 1 leg his tail has been removed he has a slitly broken neck.

Pred of hell then punhed SHHRREEDERR in the face and sent him flying to a riverbank rock.This bought time for pred of hell to patch up his wounds.he took the rocks and smashed it up and burned it and put it on his lost arm wound.then he took the injection and gave himself and injection in thet process pred of hell roared in pain.SHHRREDERRR then woke up and charged at pred of hell trying the same old tricks but since pred of hell knew this already he doged it without a care and kicked SHHHREEDERRR.

It didnt seem good for shhrederr he was in bad shape and nothing to fix it up.As the battled raged to a even HIGHER tempreture it came down to the edge of the cliff were both races stood at the edge both charged at the same time and SSHHRREDERR made use of his agility to jump on pred of hell s back and tried to give the headbite manuover from the back.But pred of hell took his head and just threw hin and the ground he got his cambistick and charged.....

PREDOFHELL.jpg
Predators RULE!Aliens Drool (literatly)

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

As the group of Balatu leaves i catch up to Doctor and warn him "Doc there is another Yautja presence not ours, i think it is hunters moon." Doctor tells the rest of the clan to stay on full alert. After this i hop onto a tree branch and run across with the clan trying to spot intruders. I turn to thermal vision then to my others and see nothing but a few monkeys and gorrilas. As the hot air brushes against my face as i run through the trees...WHACK......I hit something. Then a HUGE Black gorrila throws me off the branch with extreme force and with a loud *THUD*jumps to the ground. As i fall i hear The loud roar of the gorrila it seemed to be a alpha male. one of my clanmates asked if I was okay i told him to go. This is goin to be the most action i am gonna get for now.

I throw a shuriken to distract the gorilla but he jumps and knocks it away. Then he comes charging at me and rams me into a skinney tree. i roar and punch the gorilla in the mouth knocking some teeth out. then i jump and do a backflip kicking the gorilla in the mouth once more with both feet. The gorilla stumbles and picks up a tree limb, he then begins jabbing at me and hits me in the arm i extend my wristlades and hit the gorilla in the left arm. he drops the limb and knocks my head to one side with a swift punch. I fall and jump straight up again and Pick up the limb it dropped, i roar and throw the limb like a spear hitting the gorilla in the chest. as the gorilla slowly weakens. I roar in pain and victory as the gorilla slowly closes its eyes. I then takeout my sacrificial dagger and take its skull as a trophy. I sheath my dagger and then run off and catch up to the clan again.
bwsig.jpg
Fear nothing but fear itself.....and me

predatoress, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Getting into the drop pod and flying through the thin air of Earth was the easy part. But as hitting the thicker part of the athmosphere the pod started to shook badly and she knew something was wrong. Enormous amount of info were displayed on the control pannel by markings she could hardly understand. But all she had to know was that the pod would drop to a different spot it was planned to.

The pod trumbled across the air with enormous speed slashing the jungle and slamming hard to the ground. The door opens and she steps on the crater made by this foreign object to Earth. Holding her mask and closing her eyes she breathed hard the air what was so familiar to her. The humidity felt good in her lungs and the greeness of the woods were almost hypnotizing.

But there wasn't time to waste. She must find her clan mates before they would get too far. She puts her mask on, stood awhile scanning her surroundings with infrared as looking life and getting used to the vision. Then she activated her wristcomp seeing her position to the others. She glanced the direction she must go. The trail didn't seem like fun but she had to go through it if she wanted sometime to find the others.

With an impulse she kicks the side of the capsule. -A piece of predatorian junk, she says with low voice to herself grinning a bit behind her mask. But she knew she was lucky making trough the landing.

Then she started the jogging through the jungle. Like a wild cat without letting much of a sound she leaped over fallen trees continueing the fast moving towards her clan.

predasig3.jpg
xXx Nan de-than gaun xXx
My Forum: http://www.createphpbb.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=predatoress

Skystalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Skystalker met up with xeno slayer and the rest of the members of hunters moon prepared to take the fight inside the hive. As they entered the hive there were dead bodies of aliens, humans and some predators everywhere "what happened?" grunted skystalker. "guess there was a raid already" one of the hunter moon members radioed back. a bit further in they saw an alien and a predator battling. it was PA64 the hybrid was fighting black warrior . noticing the pred from clan balatu skystalker signals the rest of the preds from his clan to wait. "well take care of whoevers left when the fights over...." silently they watch as the hybrid xenomorph and the clan Balatu yautja fight, their blood creating flourescant pools on the ground. skystalker thought the fight was just beginning when ghola jumped out from a crevice in the wall and stabbed the hybrid in the back now gushing acid blood skystalker watched as the now double outnummbered hybrid fights the 1 member of clan balatu and member of my clan hunters moon. though the alien is losing much blood it still manages to put up quite a good fight. Skystalker clicked his mandibles under his mask in anticipation of teh upcoming battle. "whoever wins this fight will be worthy prey, and will be a great addition to the clan trophy collection"

( also PA64 wanna just pretend the fight didnt happen its kinda better to start totally fresh like this the whole fight was kinda odd anyawy.)

div

Swift_Spear, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

:Swift Spear saw kidd rolling down the hill and jumped down to stop kidd from rolling Swift Spear grabbed his smart disc to cut kidd free and grabbed him by his neck and held him up in the air Swift Spear looked out into the forest and roared: This is my prey, he challenged me and I accept :Swift Spear looked at Kidd and extended his wristblade:

Sig made by Nick

cystic_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Cystic was woozy barely had he escaped from the explosion he was bellding very badly. He need to heal but knowing that the pred was near he had to hive he found a rabbits hole just big enough for him to fit in so he went down the log and winding tunnel. He knew noone could find him here as he listening through the earth. He hear nothing, but then he hear foot dteps and urled up and went to sleep. The pred would be furious when he saw nothing on the charded bones.

Sig By Celtic102
It will only Hurt for Eternity!

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

slayer pulled out his swords and stabbed red in the led then bashed him in the head with the end of his other sword
red screamed and pulled out a knife, he stabbed slayer in the place where he had alredy been shot and slayer howled in pain
he was mad.
"amkara doll"slayer said which ment ,in pred tounge, enough playing!
he pulled out his smartdisc and threw it at red which gave him a nasty flesh wound in the side of his face
red pulled out a pistol and ducked behind a tree
slayer shot the tree with his plasma caster
it fell on reds alredy wounded leg and imobilized him
slayer extended his wristblades and advanced on him
************************************************************************************************
your turn red

badbloodsig.bmp.jpg

kill_the_queen, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

(hey all soz dave i have to ask can someone kill me lol)

Deconsig.jpg

hunter of the shadows
www.lockwood20.proboards25.com

cystic_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Cystic now awakened his limb was back and now he was mad. he quiockly returned to the center of the hive to exploit what had happened.

THE HIVE CANNOT BE STOPPED. SO ALL TREMBLE IN FEAR FOR THE HIVE IS SUPERIOR

Celtic_Warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

cystic made his escape. c.w quickly disarmed the bomb. cystic was getting on his nerves. he healed his wounds and set a transmission to any near by preds

(thats me done for the day. p.s i was SO close cystic.lol)

PLAY TIMES ONLY JUST BEGAN
CelticWarriorSig2.jpg

Blade_Hunter, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Doc and Stalker continued to trade tremendous blows with the deadly hard meats and it appeared to be a standstill, until more xenos appeared and they began to smash into the cave walls. "We'll be trapped with them, move!" Doc shouted as he and stalker rushed to escape the cavern, but it was too late and they were sealed in.
"No!" Predatoress shouted. "Knowing them they'll survive, Blade Hunter try and dig through this rubble, the rest of you with me we'll find another way in." Predator exclaimed.
"Right" I said begining my task as the clan departed. No sooner had they left a single xeno appeared and pounced pushing me into a deep pit created by the rock slide, as the beast and I fell into the darknes I could only wonder how Doc and Stalker were doing.

predalien_64, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

64 let out a scram pinned on the rocks, he struggles to get out his arm is in so much pain it is numb. He looks at black warrior roars at him, as he grips his combi-stick. i fear i could not get out the hole in my cheat hurts so bad as i try to cover it with my only free hand

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Voltage-3000, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

(we are still in the room of bones and this is my last post so I made it long and sweet enjoy)
(this post is before the explosion)

Now that Katam was dead it was me and Cystic
we ran at each other with full force.The brutality in our eyes singnaled one another that one of us going to die.As we hit each other
we beated each other insanely like a bunch of dogs fighting over a piece of meat.Claw after claw and blade after blade,it was a blood shed
the clash of bone and sinew filled the room.cracks of bone,tear of flesh we beated each other sensesly,he wiped his tail at me knock me back I hit the pile of bones and they
scratched and scared my back.He leaped at me
while I was still on the ground I used all the power in my legs and as he got closer I lunged my heels and hit his face dislocating his jaw
he flew back landing on a sharp rib bone sticking out of the ground we were both in pain,the suffering of our battered bodies,he let out pains of roars.I then managed to get my
self up I walked towards Cystic limping,I got my blade out ready to finish him off(shhhing)
he got up as well,he put his jaw back in place
his body had cuts all over him,bleeding with acid he manage to crawl over to me.We then stoped stared at each other for a few moments
.........................then we ran at each other.I round kicked him to the face,the sound of his cheek bone was like hitting a wall with
a sledge hammer then I back kicked him in the chest forcing acid to come out of his mouth.
It got all over my shin guard and I took it off quickly before it got to my skin.Then I slashed his face,and I cut open his face, he bended over in pain,then he lunged his head at me
hammer heading me in the face.Blood came out of my mouth,then he bit my shoulder holding on tight,there were sounds of crunching on my bone as he tore through my skin,as he did that he clawed my chest,digging into my flesh,I then
held onto his shoulders,I was trying to shove him off but he held on,I kneed him three times damaging his chest,almost breaking his rib.
I then punched his face two times and then I brought blades out stabing his side with one and I stabed his chest with my other arm.
His blood came driping out onto my blades.
I then lifted him up over head but barely then I setted him on my shoulders he was still biting on my shoulder.I then ran with him into a wall,cracking his skull against it.He let go and I felt a strange feeling I had to go but then cystic tried to run away and I grabed his tail ing him back.I used a rib bone and stabed him in the ground I then took off and got out of the hive I got as faraway as I could
then the explosion hit nkocking me to the ground.An hour passed I then went back and seen what was left of my trophy.

Red_Machine, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

R.M. had his Colt out and xeno was advancing on him. He checked it was loaded, and aimed at xeno; when he got close enough, R.M. fired at xeno's head. He collapsed backwards and lay in a crumpled heap.

R.M. thought xeno was dead, so he set about freeing himself from the tree. xeno sat up and looked over at R.M. who didn't notice. xeno pulled his head back and roared, scaring the out of R.M. "HIS HEAD! HIS HEAD IS GONE!" R.M. screamed, half of xeno's head was missing and R.M. could see his brain.

The injury only seemed to inhibit xeno slightly, making him act as if he was drunk, but he was still as deadly as ever.

redmachine4ux.png

OTANG, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

lol katam.
anyways, if you're still alive, just go for the kill guys, its been a good learning rpg for many of us. let's put this puppy to rest soon. thanx for playing!

otangmodsig2.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

mterrance, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Mterrance now sat at the edge of the tree top to the hive. Below the signs of battle were everywhere. Slowly he scanned the area most and zoomed in on swift spear and deacon following the wounded hard meat Frozen alien. Quickly he jumped from the tree top landing into a quick sprint to join his clan mates as they entered the hole. As he neared he heard the shrill of the great beast a queen. This was truely to be a glorious hunt. He decloaked readying two shurkien as he desended the hole. As he entered the chamber he saw the queen clawing at a large hole where swift spear sat. Decon stood on the other side of the chamber squaring off with frozen alien. Mterrance let out a growl to let his clan mate know he was to join them in this battle.

quiz1res4.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

cory leeped down from the tree he was in.he found RM struggleing with a xeno.cory grabbed the xenomorph by the neck and threw it across the creek.he snarled at RM and grabbed him by the shirt and lefted him up.cory punched him in the face and tossed him into a tree.cory was too exhusted to go after him.RM then had the upper had.the xenomorph seemed to have disapeared.RM blasted cory in the face eight times.cory flew back.

cory stood up and pelted RM in the face.RM pushe his arm to his chest and stuck his combat knife in his juggular.cory pushed RM down to the ground.cory droped his blades............................................................."do it....kill me"

~Hunt for Honor,Hunt for Glory,Hunt for the Moon~
Cory.jpg http://cory8.proboards2.com/index.cgi

Ace, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I come up to what seems to be a dead predalien. I go up to the body to see its predalien64.I growl and slap him to wake him up, he was just passed out, i growl, i hear another pred in the distance i look to see its 88 but i was too late he cloaked and got outta there before i could even get 30 feet behind him. (Im not sure if ur dead predalien so if ur still alive ill edit this)

acesig2.jpg