AVPFREAK, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Nightstrike(me if you're confused) hasn't left the HIVE yet. He is watching his mother lay eggs, eager for new sisters and brothers. Nightstrike notices that he is not alone in the HIVE, he can sense his loyal friends Drone Warrior and Iseijin nearby. The horrid death creature looks at the Queen and hisses, as if asking her what he should do. He is very eager to kill; that is the only thing he lives for. But he wants to see what his siblings are doing as well. The elegant Empress beckons Nightstrike to follow the cries of Iseijin and Drone. Nightstrike dares not disobey his Queen, though he can't say he isn't unhappy. He wants to sink his teeth into flesh. He wants to eat. He wants to bury his claws into a victim, carry it to the HIVE, and watch the birth of a new brother. Nightstrike will not fight....yet.

avpfreaksig.jpg

Cerrata, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Cerrata is standing still anxiously awaiting his eternal fate..The thuunder and lighting seems to have died, the lightning has disappeared. I looked up towards teh sky adn it was a peaceful thing...The storm was like us, constantly in a raging battle. A struggle...PREDATOR tapped Cerrata's shooulder ad pointed towards teh east...To my terror, a sand storm!!! My ultimate battle will be commencing soon... All of a sudden K20A2 begins to roar in teh msot menacing way he can, it shakes the ground..I can jsut see them both and he r his hands and shakes them...Doc does the same and soon after all teh Balatu clan does...The ground beneath us is trembling in our might...I notice that K20 has his wristblades it their fullest extent, they were menacing looking items, serrated and jagged, yet elegant, but daunting. The shrieks have stopped now... It is almost upon us... I look around at the other Unbloods they all have their weapons out and they are as anxious as I...My brothers in arms, my friends, my family...This battle will be the most horrific of any and will prove us our worth all right...I am ready to take that dive... The sand is throwing itself into my body even harder...i welcome the sand...Its cover from enemies but cover for our enemies... Our masks are needed despereatly to give us the advantage.

avpsig4bq.jpg

wolfpredator89, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

As wolfpred scaled the mountain top he climb upon a platform. As he raised from his position he sense there was a nearby presence. He walked over to a boulder and hid behind it just incase this became a battle.

weapons: Combat stick, side arms blades, dual wrist blades, wrist net gun, three throwing disks, plasma cannon, sacraficail knife.
-never quit, fight until you die

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

she watched the the creaturs walk into the distance slowly fallowing. the wind picked up a (sand) storm was comming.
as the sand brushed agenst her face and the wind howled she watched them. the creatur she hunted was alone now, cut off from its brethren it would not have a chance. the creature began to scale the mountain side. now was her chance to attack.
she could sence her kin on the other side of the mountain there would be no escape.

profile.htmlgame over man, game over... o 2 more lives.
im a mans mans man
( new pic same great tast )
this post contains mature subgect matter reader discretion is advised
super nerds alone to gether, super nerds, nerds for ever

K20A2, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Ever watchful the two deadly hunters continued their watch...turning back toward the pods where the his Unbloods are K20 notices them growing very anixous...they are all ready to prove their worth it wont be long now...Closing his eyes again K20 gathers his thoughts and strength...remembering things that are, things that were, and some things that have not come to pass...the past especially bothered him today...he knew that he was not the only on this planet that shared the same past...he had arrived...strange how K20 wasnt alerted by his ship that the Rogue ship had arrived....looking at the doctor, K20 signals for them to move he has arrived and defeating him would be the first objective K20 would accomplish...running back toward the pods, K20 and the doctor arrive with fantasic speed and prowless...with each step on the dust and dirt covered ground, looks like a mini explosion this just symbolized the hatered pulsating within K20...an old nemesis had arrived and this red sun will be the last sun his nemesis sees...K20 knows he must be quick for the Xenos are beginning to stir bneath their feet...if K20 was to collect his ultimate prize he would need to make this fast...arriving at the place where his pods touched down...K20 greets and bows to the other members of his clan...K20 lets them know he is here and that the doctor volunteered to join him...they will be dealing with this while they make their first kills...as the others ready for battle K20 readies for the fight of a lifetime...a fight that will go down in the archieves for all to see...

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

Cerrata, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Cerrata is watiing with the other Unbloods at teh Pods...It is still daylight, thought you couldnt tell as there is a storm thrashing the skies...Cerrata looked at PREDATOR and wondered why he was ordered back with us... Do they think we're incompetent??? Cerrata thought to himself and answered his own question...Yes we are, we are the children of this world. K20 knows our weakness, ambition, so naturally instead of an over anxious and enthusiastic Unblood running off and getting killed we were to be out of harms way, and out of a Xeno's 2nd jaw. I was getting nervous now, K20 seemed to be bracing himself, hunching his shoulders together as though stretching for betta moneuvreability. Not a bad idea actually. Cerrata begins to lightly stretch, just the ones that will ache afterwards if he didnt. Cerrata cant wait for much longer...Then suddenly out of nowhere...A hiss! Not just any hiss its a signal for something...Shortly after, MORE HISSES i can only guess ohow many there are...Its a godforsaken sound...a sound of great unwelcome. Cerrata grips his combistick again even tighter...All of a sudden K20 roars the signal that glory is upon us...Our salvational chance of honour...Cerrata has ached for this for years...It will begin soon.
avpsig4bq.jpg

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

the doctor had agreed to help K20 out they were close friends and hunters he would not let K20 fight alone on this one. the heat from the plants dying sun was great the doctor could see how excited and angry K20 was for this oppertunity it meant alot to him hopefully the unbloods will fight with honor and make many kills. the doctor prepares for the fight it will be tough but he has no doubt that K20 will fight to the end till his last breath he will fight he wants this revenge more than any thing at last the moment he has waited for has come and the doctor will stand by him through it all. soon the unbloods will fight and bring glory to clan balatu

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

thedoc.jpg

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

*The elongated dome skulls of the younger aliens creatures sparkled in the beating sunlight, like black diamonds twinkling into view. Leading the swarm of beasts was daveberg, his hide was ripped and scarred from age old battles, he had seen much chaos and death over the years and continued to lead his brood into the frays of fresh meat, always looking to expand that of their number.

The air was intensely humid, and an increasigly strong wind was gathering speed as sand began to billow around the deathly creatures. A storm was indeed approaching. It was time. The king of the aliens could feel the presence of hosts near by, not one but several, davberg arched his head to one side, drool sliding off of his chin like a small waterfall. There. The hosts were up there. The alpha alien had finally tuned in to the bio-electrical impulses of the un-welcome guests. SLAM!!! with a shrill hiss, daveberg slammed his tail into the ground and then nodded towards to over hanging ridge in the far distance.

The beasts didn't need an invitation, they began to fan out and split into murderous hunting packs, scaling their way across their artwork of grisly abstract secretions that littered the landscape, the aliens were coming.....

one.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

i came upon a moutain side, and a sandstorm was brewing about me, i tried to go through my variety of vison modes in my helmet, only my normal vision work. But his scanner still work. There were numerous xenos on the other side of the mountain. I decided to scale this mountain but i had to be careful for i could not take on many xenos at once.

weapons: Combat stick, side arms blades, dual wrist blades, wrist net gun, three throwing disks, plasma cannon, sacraficail knife.

Quinn, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Quinn who had earlier decided to pass K20 and his followers and head straight for the unbloodeds decided to hed back and aid daveburg and the Restof the HIVE. He knew that they were climbing the rock face now and would soon be in combat. So Quinn turned arouned and Ran to the rock wall.

"Tis time the B!tch Is Back"
Mysig.bmp.jpg

as i use the link between the aliens i feer that dave may be in dangoure so i rush towards
his locatoin to warn him that he may be underestimating the crab face aliens so i rush on all fout legs to reech him so i may atleest help him beet his fows in battle as we are the aliens we must fight together as one.

Live Now Fight Later

Drone Warrior awoke from his slumber only to notice the HIVE dead silent, but in the distant chambers he could hear the young chestbursters shreiking for their first time while ripping from their hosts chests.

Drone was cautious of the intruding enemies remembering his last encounter with these crab faced monsters. But surprising enough he found Iseijin hard at work, maintaining the HIVE, Drone would stay and help her until they were both ready to go out into battle to help their kind win the war against these two devastating creatures.

dronewarrior-copy.jpg ~All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

*The vigourous storm assault of the sand was getting worse, the alpha alien grinded to a hault and motioned to his warriors to take their own routes to climb the formidable mountain ahead - davebergs jilently open, sand blasting into his mouth as he inched his second jaws out to taste the rancid presence the sandstorm was giving them.

But it was also to be of thir advantage. High above them on the mountain ridge, the sand had drastically interfered with the various vision modes that their un seen advisaries were packing. K20 stood tall, over looking the vast landscape covered in the nightmarish secretions only their prize prey were known to make, visability was almost zero as he turned and growled at one of his clan to bring up a holograph of the old hanger again.

The aliens began to climb, scurrying up the walls of the mountain like soilder ants, ebony claws digging into the rock faces, tails cluttering against the cliff side. Daveberg knew the prey would be taken off guard in this storm, though the advantage could swing both ways....*

one.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

*Countless eager Xenomorph soldiers were already making their way out of the safety of their Hive – their mouths drooling and muscles quivering in excitement, hissing impatiently with each step – and into the intense heat of the planet’s surface in order to properly intervene this growing threat from the unwelcome strangers, to hinder the invasive progress of these trespassers.

*Many did not give a second thought to the situation and immediately went to protect what had been their abode for many years. For them there was no threat too small that they should not take action against it; too much was at stake to disregard any hazard no matter how trivial.

*Though not all shared the same enthusiasm to spill blood as their comrades…

*Iseijin had been one of those that did not wish to engage in the conflict. At least not yet. There would be plenty of more occasions that will arise to stand to arms when the time came but for now she was content to stay behind and busy herself with the maintenance of the Hive. It was a big Hive so there was much to do.

*One of the many chores that presented itself was the care and cleaning of the numerous eggs that the Queen had laid. Every now and then Iseijin would make her way to the egg chamber and check the eggs to clear them of any dust and dirt that had collected on the egg over time. She would wipe her clawed hand over her mouth and use the drool that had been placed on her hand to wipe away the filth then go over to the next egg and repeat the process until all the eggs had been cleaned. This procedure also helped to clear any bacterial growth that may have flourished from the chamber’s thickly humid environment.

*If Iseijin wasn’t taking care of the eggs then she was busy caring and tending for the newly birthed chestbusters. Most of the parasites could escape from their fleshy prison easily but there was the odd one that could somehow not free itself so Iseijin would follow the distress calls from the tiny creature and prop herself up so her mouth could rip the host’s chest cavity open and liberate its new brethren. She would then lick the sodden thing from the ground clean of blood before picking it up between her sharp teeth with the gentleness of a mother to her offspring and carry it to a safer area where the other chestbusters that had been birthed earlier were located. Then Iseijin would go back, unfasten the dead host from the wall, and present it to the ravenous creatures so they could gain the proper nutrients and grow. Under harsh circumstances the chestbusters would have to fare on their own but if there was another Xenomorph to take care of them then there was no wrongdoing in it either. Anything for survival.

*Iseijin knew that thought fighting off the intruders may be critical for the safety of the Hive, the maintenance of their great home seemed just as important.

*She did not have much time to ponder these thoughts for there was another young chestbuster that had gotten trapped within its own host again and was chirping like mad…

Iseijinsig.bmp.jpg
~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

~the dropship, still undercover of the cloaking device hovered above the ground. fizzing and sparking, three shimmering spectres dropped from the craft and into the burning sand ridden throws of the planet - ZX2.

An electronic sound triggered the first predators cloaking device to disable, quickslash stepped out, looking towards to mountain ridges ahead and began his thermal scan. behind him, two more camoflaged hunters sparked into view, clicking and softly growling. Shadowblades heavily armoured face mask turned and acknowleged topslice, gesturing him to activate his holo-map.

A red glow emitted from the wrist com of topslice and a holographic image sprang into view, shadowblade studied it. Almost smugly, the rogue elder raised his shoulders in arrogance as he watched on the holo-map as the xenomorph threat began to slowly close in on the Balatu clan, taking their attentions away of the threat behind them, the shadowclan.

Quckslash grunted as he finished the scan, he growled as he rejoined his clansmen. the massive shadowblade again voiced clciking to his minions as the three of them drew their wristblades, it was time for the sneak attack~

shadowblade.jpg
i can smell your fear.

as i was rouming the hive infestaded compound in the directoun of dave i desided to follow
Iseijin and i followed her to the egg chambers to do the same as her for i to had the same intenshines as her.Live now fight later when they are weaker so i coped her as i was a new born so i wanted to learn her wo i could become the best so i follow where she go's.

Avier7777, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Avier listened to only two aliens, his beloved queen and his leader Daveberg. The queens calling had echoded in his mind, stiring forth memories of days long gone by. He stretched, but deicded if he was needed then they would call again. His mind driffted back into darkness. Though he kept one bit awkae, waiting for another call...

Daveberg's call brought Avier to full alertness, he shook off his slumber and crouched. He stretched his long unused muscles. He walked slowly towards Daveberg, his Alpha Alien beckening, he could fell the presseence of others, alien gathering towards their second in command. s he walked out of the old building, which in the begining had been a place of great battle, and now was a far outpost to the HIVE. It would take time to get to Daveberg, and he knew he would not wake him unless it was important. He looked into the horizon, the sun twinkled in his eys, the light was not his enemy, but not his friend. The moon and darkness was his friend, though he saw little of it here. He smelled them before he even heard their noise, they were not silent, no this was either a very brave or very follish lot. They ussaly took care of what they did, but now they were hastening for something. Avier did not know what, but he knew that they would not succed. He swayed his tail, and ran into the distance.

--
My mommy always told me there were no monsters, no real ones, but there are.

As my descent toward the planet, came to a end. I stepped out of my pod onto this forsaken planet i saw fellow preds in the distance, and somewhere here were xenos and i will hunt them down.I activated my cloak and began my hunt.

pred killer looked all around the landscape to find daveberg moveing to the mountains pred killer moves towards dave running at him with drowl dripping down his face.pred killer looked at where dave was going at the top of the moutains was creatures so pred killer pited up the pass to catch up with him, lighting came from the top of the mountains shooting down hitting the rocks and breaking them up in to peices

"i am a killer, i am your fear"
sigofpredandalien.bmp.jpg

solo_pred, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

unawar of whats happening solo pred steps twoard K20A2 and clicks

(RAV)tracker//tweak, solo pred, i am equiped with light pred armor and one set of wrist blades,2 combi sticks (one acid proof) and a mask. im a yonger pred around 6 ft tall and verry fast sence i have nothing to whey me down (hardly), and im not the strongest but i have some pretty good strangth.i also can go beserk and go on killing sprees.