Shadow, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Shadow switches visions and sees the Whord. He lets out a huge roar and extends his sideblades. He knows this will be the biggest event of his life. He lookes around at his clansmen and sees confadince. His anger bilding. He waits.

Predator_sig.jpg

solo_pred, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

solo pred starts pounding on his chest then lets out a roar of triumph and cuts him self again. K20A2 tells him to stop cutting himself or the Xenos will semll it.

(RAV)tracker//tweak, solo pred, i am equiped with light pred armor and one set of wrist blades,2 combi sticks (one acid proof) and a mask. im a yonger pred around 6 ft tall and verry fast sence i have nothing to whey me down (hardly), and im not the strongest but i have some pretty good strangth.i also can go beserk and go on killing sprees.

wolfpredator89, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Seeing that nothing attacked him wolfpred countinue to climb the mountain maybe at the top he could see fellow clan mates of hunters moon. So he climb vigourlsy to the top for what awaits him there he does not know.

weapons: Combat stick, side arms blades, dual wrist blades, wrist net gun, three throwing disks, plasma cannon, sacraficail knife.
-never quit, fight until you die

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Predatorsrule comes from behind docter and extends her rist blades and sper and ready for comebat and yells feeling full of energy and exsitement and said to doc,"i hope you kill thoughas @sses!!!"and preds rules yells and gets ready for combate and looks for aliens with her clan mates.

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my obtions and i have a great knowlege.

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

*The alpha alien stopped half way up rugged mountain side. Suddernly, he knew what was ahead. He could feel the presence, knowing from impulse and instinct what lay behind the sandstorm atop of the ridge. Predators.

Daveberg spiked his huge tail into the rough wall of the cliff side and lowered himself down. There, a small cave like entry into the mountain side, that would be his route. Gracefully sliding into the dark abyss, the alpha alien hissed to his brood through bared, bloodthirsty teeth, he warned them of what layed above them, the warrior aliens now looked to find alternate routes, whilst daveberg shrieked at the younger drones to travel straight ahead and attempt an unexpected frontal assault....

one.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

*Iseijin nods on approval towards the eager drone, Avpfreak, at his request to join Drone Warrior and her. It would seem the best and most logical choice, there is strength in numbers and with these dangerous kinds of intruders the Xenomorphs were going to need all the strength they could muster. The Xenomorph species naturally had numbers on their side but it was the quality of those many drones that was to be essential of they were to win this clash.

*With a quick flick of her tail Iseijin makes her way out of the many winding halls and passageways of the Hive followed by her comrades close behind until the scorching heat greeted them to the outside world. The inside of the Hive had been hot and humid; the outer surface was just plain hot. It seemed that the sun was making way towards some sort of thunderstorm; dark billowing clouds mantled the sky, some tinted a blood red fitting for the upcoming fight and barely hinting at a chance of cooler times, but the temperature remained merciless.

*Iseijin could see what was either the remains of a large sandstorm or the continuation of one; nothing could hint at what stage it was at the moment. She reared on her hind legs, trying to sniff where any potential prey could be located but the furious winds blew any trace of scent away.

*She landed on all fours again, slightly irked that she could not locate where the rest where in this blinding mess and if they could not be located soon then she had half a mind to return to the Hive. She would do what had to be done to protect the Hive but it was not as if she was exactly eager to clash with any of these unwanted creatures anytime soon…

(Off for the night, no cheap shots please)

Iseijinsig.bmp.jpg
~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

predatorsrule looks at the storm and sees it and she thinks it will be very very deadly but then turns away feeling very hot wich she likes and ask,"are they waiting for us and how many are there?"suddenly preds rule looked at the ground she picked up some sand and burned her fingers the sand is so hot but aliens can survive.predator rules takes off her mask to feel the hot sun then quickly put it back on with the sun to bright and hot.PR rours and gets ready for anything to come or go her way!

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my obtions and i have a great knowlege.

Avier7777, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Avier neared his destanation. He could sense the predators readying for combat, their bloodlust filling their minds. While he was calm and collective, they were quick to rage and blood. Avier crawled low, his stomach sing the hot sand. Atop a mountain Avier could see the predators. One was howling and seemd as if he had seen battl by the scras on his chest. Avier slipped back, not wanting to be seen.

He counted around 15 predators. But there could easily have been more. He wageed his tail back and forth like a happy dog. This was not good. Earlier he had sensed they were in smaller groups, much easier to pick off. Now they seemed to be grouping into what he now assumed the invasion force of the HIVE. He needed to get to the HIVE but would not be able to while the predators where outside its door.

Avier slinked around them, if he was lucky they would grow impatient. Then they would grow careless, mayybe one would even wonder off alone. But he doubted K20A2 would let his atack force do this. He was a good commander, he would not let his troops faulter. But there were always rouges within the ranks of predators. Perhaps a traitor would emerge and defile the predators from within...

(out for the night NO CHEAP SHOTS)

--
My mommy always told me there were no monsters, no real ones, but there are.

Quinn, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Quinn apraoached Avier and let out a low hiss he wanted to know if Avier wanted his help killing the preds. (same no fighting me till tomorrow.)

"Tis time the B!tch Is Back"
Mysig.bmp.jpg

The creature (wolf pred) made a strange clicking sound as it waited to fight. It touched the metallic band on its arm releasing two metallic spikes. Then it took off a poll from its side when he held it grew. This was too much for her she couldn’t grasp this new concept of technology.
As she clung to the mountainside watching the creature she noticed another, behind her. She through her head around to see (not really) it was another one of the creatures. Lost in the sand storm. Her kin were on the other side of the mountain she would be safe from these creatures there.
Signing off so no cheep shots.

profile.htmlim not a girl my alien like all aliens is a girl. im just staying in charactor!
game over man, game over... o 2 more lives.
im a mans mans man
( new pic same great tast )
this post contains mature subgect matter reader discretion is advised
super nerds alone to gether, super nerds, nerds for ever

Shadow, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Shadow knew somthing was watching them, his stomach curled. He could feel somthing coming. he told Predrules but she was to busy Preparing for battle to care. So Shadow talked to Doctor, but he said that was antisapation and not to worry about it.
So Shadow dicided to take a walk around the primiter. He walked just out of site of his clan when he saw movment. He let out a distinguishable roar while leting out his sidewristblades and charged. But found nothing, it was like somthing was just toying with him. He walked back to camp, Doctor asked him about he roar and told him about it. Doctor agnolaged it and went back on gard. Shadow was just waiting for K2's signal now...For Blood and Honor.

(No cheaping people, night guys and gals)

Predator_sig.jpg

Stalker, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Stalker waiting to be dispatched into the hunt from his dropship scans the below area for an appropriate challenge. Seeing his clan far below preparing for a fight he gets in hit drop pod & launches down to the soon to be warzone.
Joining his clan he preps for a fight.(readies plasmacaster)
(I'm off don't kill me)

Hunters or the hunted

as i finaly catch up with dave i say to him that i wont to follow in his path to become the best of the best.so i will lay down my life for you incase you are in great dangoure for when it comes to the last fights only the best will be there and for only the best can survive the last battle and if i can follow in your path i hope to be at the last fights.

Live Now Fight Later.

ghola88, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

ghola88 roared as he shifed tru the mountain he stoped at the peak to scan the area. Suddenly something caught his eye. An alien had was in open ground as he zoomed in he recognised the shapes and infact there were 3 xenos. He roared and lid down the cliff to meet them.

weapons: double wristblades, underarm blades,elbow blades, swords, combat spear, spear, plasmacaster, mini caster, nuke shoulder cannon, sherikans, 2 disks, remote bombs, mini spear gun,wrist fletchett, mask laser. equipment: advance tools, wrist computer, medikit, food, mask, energy recharger. extras: a picture of daveberg, deathdrop, note of davebergs advice.
ghola1mo.jpg

*The king of the aliens watched ghloa tap away on his wrist com as suddernly the all to familular plasma caster blinked into life.

Daveberg had been in these situations many times, a veteran of battling against these predator creatures he knew that the cover of darkness would serve him better.

BOOOOOM! Ghola fired at the rocky mountain face as the alpha alien leapt into the dark crevice, debris showering onto the alpha aliens indented skull, and like that, he was gone. Ghola waited for the dust to clear, he knew tackling the alpha alien alone was something only elders dreamed of doing. The hunter changed visions and scanned, nothing. The sand still whiped around making vision alot harder than the balatu clan had expected. The alpha alien had vanished into the mountain.

Inside the gloomy, moss riddden caverns of the mountain, daveberg effortlessly clambered over the walls folowing a path taking him up, up towards fresh hosts. The beast was at home in the dark, it was his aid, his shadow. his accomplice for the slaughter he was soon about to instigate....*

one.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

ghola88, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

ghola88 stopped he thought he heard a twig snap on his right he turned to see the alphaa alien. The horror of meeting the alien . He roared and charged at the alien with his glinting wristblades he roared and continued his charge at the alien.

weapons: double wristblades, underarm blades,elbow blades, swords, combat spear, spear, plasmacaster, mini caster, nuke shoulder cannon, sherikans, 2 disks, remote bombs, mini spear gun,wrist fletchett, mask laser. equipment: advance tools, wrist computer, medikit, food, mask, energy recharger. extras: a picture of daveberg, deathdrop, note of davebergs advice.
ghola1mo.jpg

golem88, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

golem88 came out of the hive his innerjaw extended and whent back. He leaped into the air and landed on the rough ground, he snarled and ran towards the location where a telepathatic message was sne to him from a scouting drone. He hissed fresh meat awates.

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

the doctor stands on gard waiting to strike the prey is taking its time the unbloods are eager to make their kill which was promosing he wondered which would come first the prey or the rouges. he took a few steps forward the sand whirling, he holds his combi stick out he waits for the black creatures to pour out in front of him but nothing comes he walks up to K20 who is on the highest part of the ridge that before the sand storm was overlooking the area now you could only see a few meters in front of you.the doctor stood next K20 on the ridge reporting wat there was to report. PREDATOR was still with the unbloods searching, readying for the battle that seems wasnt comming

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

thedoc.jpg

*The first wave of drones finally clawed their way up to the ridge side of the mountain, scurrying and seething with murderous intent, the first drone clasped onto K20's foot and dugs its razor sharp claws into him, with this, the elder warrior spun in suprise looked down at the tittering black beast and drove his wristblades into its armoured shoulder. Phospherous blood exploded from the monster as K20 slowly dragged the beast over the edge of the ridge and prepared to slam his second set of blades into the alien when he heard something, not just something, but alot of things, he looked over his shoulder and grunted as dozens of young drones poured over the ridge and swarmed at the predators, drooling and hissing, leaping at their prey.

The sound of plasma casters warming up could be heard in the midst of the howling sand storm....*

one.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Cerrata, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Cerrata scans through the vision modes yet again, he has done this many times, he finds the others useless and tunes to the thermo vision... Lo and behold the aliens!!! It looked like the surface of a sun through the thermovision....There were hundreds of them... Cerrata clicks and chirps and grunts a few times thinking to himself how much fun he will have.... Once again the clan begin to roar and beat their chest... All the Unbloods have all their weapons ready and PREDATOR too...He turned and ordered us about being on our guard!! The aliens will try something unexpected...they normally do... With that we all fanned out forming a circle. Cerrata was up the front next tor PREDATOR... All of a sudden Cerrata heard a yell from a predator...It was ghola he was charging at something...By himself!! That predator is either very confident and brave or scared and and foolish... Time will tell... Suddenly a shriek echoed from the night, piercing my skin, it was the alpha, you can tell by the way its voice dominated the other voices...

Cerrata grins again.... Beats his chest gives a distinguishly loud grunt and waits, the storm is blisteringly strong...Every now u can see a clearance in the storm...K20A2 is now flanked by more than 2 predators now... They ought to show us the way.... Cerrata Beats his chest again and roars FOR BLOOD AND HONOUR, ELDER K20, FOR BLOOD AND HONOUR!!!!

avpsig4bq.jpg