ghola88, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

ghola88 roared and fired plasma burst at the aliens behind he roared and knelt hoping to catch their attention. He switched his spear to full length and roared!!! YOU WILL NOT WIN BY ORDER OF THE COUNCIL!!! he fired a few more blast at the xeno. Something for the xenos, to make then regret. He hoped he had caught their attention.

weapons: double wristblades, underarm blades,elbow blades, swords, combat spear, spear, plasmacaster, mini caster, nuke shoulder cannon, sherikans, 2 disks, remote bombs, mini spear gun,wrist fletchett, mask laser. equipment: advance tools, wrist computer, medikit, food, mask, energy recharger. extras: a picture of daveberg, deathdrop, note of davebergs advice.
ghola1mo.jpg

Stalker, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Stalker joins his clan in the hunt for the aliens. He tells K20A2 that he is going tro check the surrounding area for any traces of xenomorph activity. switching on his electromagnetic vision he searches the area & comes across a xeno looking for a fight. Avier 777

Hunters or the hunted

Stalker eyes the challenging xeno. Avier777 is looking for a fight. Stalker roars & extends his wristblades. He charges full speed at Avier hoping to collect his first xenomorph skull. (you can begin the fight while i'm off but don't kill me or severely beat me to the point that I am almost dead)

Hunters or the hunted

Shadow, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Shadow regrouped with his clan, mad that he did not make his first kill he walks back ashamed. Shadow wandered off looking for anything. He found a very small cave, he craled into it and fell into a huge room. the room was covered in slime. Shadow knew this was not good.
Shadow turned around to clime out when and alien jumped on his back. Shadow imediatly turned around and threw it off. It was a drone Shadow extended his dual sideblades. The alien threw his tail at Shadow but he ducked, then hit Shadow on the head sending to the groud. Shadow kicked the Aliens leg out sending it to the groud. Shadow jumped up, grabing his tail, threw him into the side of the wall. Shadow ran over to tackle it but it wipped his tail onto Shadow leg tripping him. The drone then stabed him in the arm. Shadow cut of his tail while it was in his arm and then tacked him. With only one blade left he stabed it in the ribs. the drone fell back with a unbelievable scream. Shadow stood up, and slowly walked up to it. Almost dead he ripped of the tip of the tail out of his arm and stabed it right threw it skull.
Shadow removed his helmet and marked it. Then marked himself. he put his helmet back on and crawled, with one arm, out the hole. When he got back to the clan he pulled out his med kit.For Blood and Honor.

Predator_sig.jpg

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

the doctor and K20 had to make a choice they weighed the odds if we went underground we have the risk of cave ins and getting sepperated but above ground we could get surrounded it was a hard choice. K20 and the doctor were both proud of the unbloods but they be risking them if they go and persue the aliens the abpove ground option sounds the best chance to the doctor but it is not his choice to is K20's the doctor trusts his discion but it had too be made fast these aliens are smart and will prove a formidable prey.

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

thedoc.jpg

K20A2, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

K20 turns to the doctor and agrees with his deision to stay above ground. Risking the remaining Unbloods and newly Blooded warriors wasnt something K20 wanted to do. K20 respects the doctors advice and agrees the surface it is we will engage the enemy up here and slay them in the burning sun. Bowing to the doctor K20 thanks him for his console, and bows to him again. the doctor is his closest friend he has ever had, and he wont risk lossing him like he lost Quickslash centuries ago. Then it began, the memories flooded back he with held them for the moment but they would break through.

Shadow returned triumphant after making his first kill...he marked his mask in the tradition that Predators have for centuries. K20 saluted Shadow and bowed to him expressing the highest honor a newly blooded warrior could recieve. Now Shadow is known as a Blooded Blade of Clan Balatu. Now that two of his hunters have now become blooded, it was only a matter of time before the others did as well. Clicking with delight, it however did not hide K20s anger building slowly. He did not want to hide it this is were K20s strength came from, unlike most Preds who could could control such emotions, K20 had trouble with this. His torrmented past would not allow him to control it. Ever since Shadowblade stole his honor K20 sees no reason to control it. It would be unleashed upon the Xenos in due time. Everytime he enters this state of surreal being, the wound he recieved so many years ago begins to pulsate in the most painful way. Each time one of his fellow clansmen was slain by the rogues and whenever one fell to a Xeno it scared him deeply. It was almost time his inner demons would be released with full fury. His muscles tensed to the point of agony. This just added to his hatered. His warriors back up slowly. The wound he sustained on his foot and leg wasnt severe enough to stop him and the blood had finally clotted. As his muscles tightened and tightened the bones in his body began to crack relieving pressure built up in his joints. Squeezing his fist so tight to the point they began to bleed. K20 could barely control what was coming to the surface. Roaring with all of his might, his clan stepped back. It echoed thourgh the canyons and ridges of this desloate planet. Thourgh the caves and caverns. The roar seemed to last for what felt like an eternity. Once his breath left him, his torrmented rage subsided for the moment but it wont take but more than the sight of either a Xeno or Rogue to ignite the rage yet again. Death was coming, It cannot be escaped, Death was coming, It cannot be stopped, Death was coming, I am the Reaper, Death is coming, I am death!!!! Death to the XENOMORPHS AND ROGUES!!!!!! FOR BLOOD AND HONOR!!!!!!!

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

Avier7777, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Avier sees the charging pred. he laughs, a unblooded warrior wanted his skull. He would soon prove the foolsihness of that. As the pred came near he jumped stight into the air. He landd behind the pred, catching him off guard he brings his tail around and sweeps the pred off his feet.

Avier snaps his inner jaw, this preds flesh would taste good. He crouched, awaiting the predator to stand...

--
My mommy always told me there were no monsters, no real ones, but there are.

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

i see the alien trip the pred and i fill up with anger and rage that now i am an young blood and i will kill this alien now and will make him sufer.get readyt with sper and rist blades out and eye the alien and feeling blood drip from his shoulder were he killed an alien last.

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my obtions and i have a great knowlege.

Avier7777, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

THe frst pred does not get up, probably unconsisciene ffrom the fall. Avier tuns to see another pred reading himself for an attack. Avier is ready. He punces toward him slamming against his chest. They fly backword, Avier atop him clawing madly. He tries to headbite but the pred moves his head with swift refelxes. Avier leaps off and the pred stands. Avier coruches reading for his next move.

--
My mommy always told me there were no monsters, no real ones, but there are.

Shadow, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Shadow Bowed back to K2OA2, thanking him. Shadow then procided to get his trophie. When he left he was in so much pain he forgot about it. He went back to the cave, he cut the drones head of, placing the drones head on a staf, he crawled back out of the hole, He heard somthing, it sounded like somthing breathing intensly, like it was dieing. Shadow fallowed the noise till he reched a spot were a predator layed, slashed across the chest, no armor, no weapons, the predator saw me and yelled run. He tried to get up but when he was on his knees a tail impayald his chest. Shadow extended his combi stick then saw 10 then 20, he knew this was death. The that killed the rouge sprug into the air, Shadow stabed it threw the chest, but two more came, then ten, then twenty, Shadow knew this was a certan death, Shadow ran, he was shoting backwards while running, he hit a few but more appeared. Shadow cept running then noticed they were gone. Stoping, he looked in five diffrent visions but saw nothing. Confused and dazed he went back, then asked PREDATOR were Predatorrules and Stalker were, he ran up and heard somthing, he saw Stalker on the groud, then he saw PR hit the ground, Shadow through his combi stick but missed Avier7777, Shadow ran up to Stalker and drug him for a second, Then Stalker regained concioness, Avier7777 was no were to be found, PR got up and came up to us, we were ready for Avier. My plasma caster ready, We were going to slay this creature.

Predator_sig.jpg

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

the doctor agrees with K20's discsion and that the unbloods and now blooded clan memebers should not be risked we dont want to put them or our selves in any unnesasesary danger he knew about K20's anger and how it makes him feel there is no worse fate than what happend to him the ones that caused his pain will die at the hands of K20.
the doctor and K20 saw that the young warriors were fighting an alien this would be a perfect test to see if they could work as a team 3 on to one seems like a good fight.

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

thedoc.jpg

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

*There was something comforting about being surrounded by countless rotting corpses, their bacteria-ladden flesh slipping off the bones creating a messy soup of decaying matter and body fluids underneath them. A thin blanket of foul-smelling mist hung low to the ground, wrapping every gelainous egg gently. Humidity hung thickly in the air and clung to the glistening exoskeleton of Iseijin, resting near a corner of the smaller egg-chamber, creating clear water droplets that ran down the sides of her smooth cowl as if she were sweating but there was nothing discomforting about her home except the Predators.

*The Xenomorph had been placed there to heal her wounds and there she had remained until the putrid smell of the Hunters' musk within the Hive invaded her senses and she found herself frantically trying to get up to chase the intruders away but her wounds left her weak and sore. It was bad enough that the Predators had landed on their planet, now they wanted to destroy their home too? It seemed there was nothing that could satisfy the Hunter's bloodlust except death itself.

*Younger drones waited about nearby, some fresh out of their first molt, their soft exoskeleton glistening and as smooth as it'll ever be. They hung around the older Iseijin, some laying down with their heads resting on the ground next to her, recognizing her as their caretaker since they were but developing chestbusters inside their host's womb-like home. She knew they were still too young and vulnerable to be placed into battle yet but it would not be long before they too managed to taste their first fresh meat. The more curious ones checked out her odd-looking right arm but she did not allow anyone to get close to her healing leg, if she wanted to heal quicker she had to remain rested and her wounds must not be disturbed. Her fractured hind limb was tightly wrapped in a thick protective layer of resin with the help of another "architect" drone, as they were known, for they did not actively participated in battle but were in charge of the creation on new chambers by secreting resin from their special swollen glands and the maintenance of old ones.

*A few of the older ones hissed excitedly and grew a bit rowdy, clawing and smacking their jaws together creating loud clicking noises, their tails cutting the air with every sharp whisk. One in particular, comsumed by fervor, nipped a younger sibling that was next to Iseijin in the back of its head and the young one gave a loud yelp in pain, cowering. Iseijin growled loudly and quickly lunged her deformed, spear-like arm at the assailant, successfully creating a small gash across his lower jaw. The drone's first wound and it wasn't even in battle. The older one quickly retreated to the other side of the egg chamber, hissing lightly at Iseijin, not liking the burning feeling of the cut and blaming it on her. Were it not for the fact that her muscles were sore beyond comparison then she would have not hesitated to have chased that hot-blooded drone to the weapons of the Hunters themselves.

*Though the chamber was relatively quiet it was not long before many of the young drones began to cry out with loud hisses for the wellfare of their Great Mother. They knew she was in danger but could do little to protect her. Iseijin felt just as helpless if not quilty for she was aware that if it weren't for her reckless behavior in battle then she would have been a little more conserved than being reduced to the current state she was in. There were Predators in the Hive, too many of them, and though Daveberg and her comrades would rather die than see their Queen taken away by the Hunter's hands she hoped that none of them would lose their lives to such unworthy creatures...

*Before long, Iseijin also joined in the young drone's pitiful cries.

ISEIJINSIG.bmp.jpg

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

pred killer looks up searching for dave is he is no where to be found but i see quinn going into the cave so i run into the cave but quinn had gone.i smell alien ahead and start moving farther into the cave

"i am a killer, i am your fear"
rpgsig.bmp.jpg

Stalker fires his plasma caster again the blast skimming across thee predaliens body leaves deep burns. Stalker r his arm & fires his flechette round into thee predaliens body leaving a hole through his stomach. Stalker throws his shuriken at thee predalien but thee predalien ducks & leaps on top of stalker. Stalker tries to throw him off but thee predalien has him firmly pinned down. Stalker grabs thee predalien around the throat & kicks him but thee predalien sticks his tail onto stalker to try & burn him. But his tail was cauterised by the plasmacaster blast so the blood doesn't burn stalker. Surprised at this thee predalien goes for a headbite but stalker throws him off & pulls out another shuriken. Stalker throws the shuriken & thee predaliens headless body falls to the ground.

Hunters or the hunted

As Me And Dave Hide In The Holes In The Cave Wall We See To Xenos Scury By Us We Let Out A Short Growel To Note Them That We Are Heer.When The Two Xenos Aproch Us We Notice It Is Quinn And Pred Killer.They To Hide In The Holes In The Caves Walls Ready To Pounce At Eny Moments Time.They To Are With Us And Hopefully Fight By Are Side.We Wait In Anger For We Are Hungery For Kills.I Am Growing Impationt I Hope We Shall Pounce At Are Enemy Soon.FOR DEATH AND BLOOD!!!!!!!MY COMRADES.FOR DEATH AND BLOOD!!!!!!!

Fight Till The Death.
We Wait In The Dark Till The Time To Pounce Is Right.
We Strike Fast And Deadly.
Dont Get To Close I Bite.
For Blood And Death!!!!!!!My Brothers And Sisters
katam.jpg

Cerrata, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Cerrata ready's himself as he feels the trembling of the earth underneath all the Xeno's footsteps...He does not know where they are coming from... PR and Shadow are already blooded...very quickly they had dispatched of their foes...if only all the enemies were that easy...

Cerrata is standing only meters from K20 and Doc when he hears them talking about a plan to engage the Xeno's...He is close enuff to make out all they are saying...The storm is still ripping at Cerrata's body, lodging sand in between his armor and skin...This aggravated him but it was a minor set back...

Cerrata is waiting for more Xeno's to come into view... He is keeping close watch voer K20...Cerrata idolised him for being such an honourable fighter and Elder... He was standing talking to The Doctor when i saw a Facehugger leap through the waves of sand towards K20! Without thinking a second thought Cerrata grabs out a Shuriken and throws it as hard and fast as he can he sees it split the hugger in 2, leaving it squirming on the ground..dead.

Cerrata does not regard this his first kill, only target practise...The real thing will not be as easy... Cerrata pounds his chest roaring, BRING FORTH YOUR MINIONS BUGS!!! THE BALATU ARE NOT AFRAID!!!!

avpsig4bq.jpg

i walk over to solo and predator rules says,"i thank you for what you did i will rerpay oyu some whay."she looks around and sees in the distents 20 or so aliens comeing and see feels all her wounds are heald and she extends her sper and gets ready and tells the others.

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my obtions and i have a great knowlege.

i see noone to help me makeing me alone and scaerd but i become mad and arngry and put my feet on avir chest and push back macking hgim go flying.
i jump up and charge at avir and he charges to and avir trys to chop my head of but i duck and slam avird and stabed and his chest makeing my rist blades disapper.
I jump back 10 yards and eye avir sqeling andscreming.then the alien jumps up andstyabs me in the shoulder but i kick the alien off and run to doc.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

*Deathdrop wandered along the surface of the planet, serching for the hive. He could see the ruins of the human colony. Thinking it a good place to start, he walked inside, oblivios to the xenomorph on the roof...*

(Anyone wants to be the xeno on the roof, go ahead. Oherwise, I'll just kill it right here.)

deathdrop.jpg

solo_pred, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

then solo pred jumps over her and slicis an alien in half. tolo pred turns a nd gets a tailthrew the arm then a claw rushea acroos his face.solo pred pulls the tail out and throws the alien (hitting 2 others and killin one of them).solo perd extends his wrist blades and pulls out his combi stick and runs tward all the aliens slratering some with ease but others where harder one bit my arm an almost ripped ripped my stomach open then its tail came zooming over and hit solo pred in the stomach missing his organs. finaly after an hour of fighting all the aliens where dead and solo pred col. predruls drags him over to the oters. they askher what happen and she says he saved me. the others fix him up and gave him food. after awile solo presd is up and redy to fight again

igm.photobucket.com.../sigs/SARGE.jpg