Avier7777, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Avier could find no motives as to why Daveberg wuld send a frontal assult. He assumed that more would come from other directions. He sprinted forward, let out a low hiss for those who had gathered around him to follow. They got closer, but did not attack. Daveberg woiuld not waste lives, the HIVE was in danger, both knew it.

Avier watched for any signs that other aliens would come to fight. None came from any place by the mountain. He crawled caustiouly up the base of the mountain. The sounds of battle from the peak enticed him to run forward and do battle, but he knew it would be futile. Only stike when the time is right.

--
My mommy always told me there were no monsters, no real ones, but there are.

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

the aliens were in front of K20 and the doctor they were the first, it had begun, the doctors plasma caster fired up ready the aliens stood hissing one charged at K20 and with speed he kncocked it off the ridge back down to its starting point the others hissed. booth of the warriors fried their plasma casters into the black mostrsoties acid blood flew one of the alien carcesses pushed one of the others of the ridge hitting the aliens ferther down, down where hundreds of them were climbing the cliff. K20 and the doctor couldnt hold the postion they falled back running with the speed of light the remaining aliens from the ridge chased them but a few quick shots of the plasma casters got rid of them but they caused a few wounds mostly minor scatches. PREDATOR and the unbloods were waiting for the swarm weapons at the ready now they will become blooded and the clan will prove its self. K20 and the doctor took stance with the clan K20 will now lead them into to battle for blood and honor

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

thedoc.jpg

Cerrata, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Cerrata looked up towards the ridge where his master elder K20 had been standing...He had roared moments before but not a menacing roar a roar of intitiation...of engagement....then suddenyl i saw him pick up a xeno and throw him onto the ground next to him, and he was about to land the death blow when he stopped and turned around and roared once more... Doc took ova from K20 and killed the wounded Drone... I could barely see... Words echoed throughout the rocky terrain and rattled the pebbles..."WHAT DO U WANT US TO DO K20A2???" PREDATOR yelled... DO U NEED TANCE!!!???" All of the unbloods were looking towards the Elders...Cerrata was looking opposite, it may be a diversion...He went through the scans again...

"TO OUR SIDES!!! THEY'RE OUT OUR SIDES, ITS A TRAP!!!!!" PREDATOR started to call back to K20A2 and tell him about it... But he was already with us instructing us...in the mean time PREDATOR told them to fan out once more and be on guard...

It has begun... My time has come, to prove myself...To prove to myself...I am worthy!!!
(signing off)
avpsig4bq.jpg

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

*dozens of drones poured over the edge of the rock face as K20 led the retaliation. Plasma bolts shot like glowing stars through the insufferabe sandstorm as they hit their targets with deadly precision. It was hard to tell how many there were, 20? 50? even 80? The ebony beasts kept on coming, evil faces jutting out in the sand, but they were only young drones, born form the most recent attempt of another batch of ill fated miners that touched down on the planet not so long ago. K20 and docter stood side by side, blasting their way through the blizzard of sand, Plasma casters smoking in the wind. The hunters began to back up, K20 looked like he was thinking of letting his unblooded warriors finally face some action.....

The alpha alien clambered through the small caves withing the mountain, the aliens knew what to do, whilst the young drones swarmed the Balatu clan, the warrior aliens would ambush them from the sides and back, making an air tight trap for the predators, daveberg slithered onto the ceiling of one of the caverns and and drew back his salivating lips, teeth bared, the family was about to get bigger.....*

one.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

im right behind certa and think its my time too to prove my self worthy!

An alien charges at me and i grab it by the neck and though it down and stabe it in the stomeck but smackes me i the leg and i fall.
Then that alien jumped on me and tryed to head bite mr but got my in the shoulder.I scream feeling blood go down my arm and my bones shiver but then i pick up mt energy pushing off the alien and through a shoucken.
The shucken gose right through the aliens neck and i jump at the alien and take off its head yelling that i killed my firs alien!

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my obtions and i have a great knowlege.

solo_pred, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

solo pred run over and grabs an alien throws him on the ground. the xenomorph slashes my stumach and his tail zooms from behind it.igo to jump out of the way the tail goes threw my leg. the xenomorph brings me up to its face opens his mouth and i feal a scrach frob=m behind. take out my combi stick and cut the aliens face off behind me turn around to see the secondary jaw comming out and cut it off acid sprays on my mask i ripit off and shoves my wrist blades threw the aliens head then rip it off.and then i yell in pride

(RAV)tracker//tweak, solo pred, i am equiped with light pred armor and one set of wrist blades,2 combi sticks (one acid proof) and a mask. im a yonger pred around 6 ft tall and verry fast sence i have nothing to whey me down (hardly), and im not the strongest but i have some pretty good strangth.i also can go beserk and go on killing sprees.

K20A2, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

As K20 and the doctor smote the attacking Xenos he thought to himself how this attack would gain the Xenos nothing these drones where weaklings...but they did still present a threat in their numbers...as he continued firing at his attackers...K20 reached for his pair of discs...calling for the doctor to do the same they stood back to back...and they let their discs fly...the Xenos were so closing packed together they die by the dozens yes they were out numbered but no for long...as the three discs ripped through the ranks of Aliens...K20 yells to the doctor to recall the disc make sure to move so the disc will return at diffenrent angles killing even more...all that could be seen around were the bodies of Xenos being cut apart by their discs...their acidic blood burned at the ground...this bourght joy to K20...he laughed knowing they have won this skirmish...dozens of Xenos fell at the two hunters feet but this was only the beginning K20 knew that he would only send these weak drons or scouts so to speaks at them to test their strength but ubeknowest to the Alpha they are far from showing their true strength....down to hand to hand...a lone Xeno charged K20...just as the Xeno pounced at him...K20 sidesteps it to the left, extending his right sidearmblade and with one fell swoop cut the Xeno in two...as it passed into shadows K20 angered by the Xenos lack of respect thinking they could defeat the clan that easily...graps the upper torso and rips the head of the Xeno off looking for the Alpha K20 points to the severed head of the fallen Xeno and then he motions to all of the Xenos at the foot of the ridge signaling to them this is their fate...roaring with delight numerous bodies of Xenos laid around lucky non of the Unbloods had been touched they would not have been able to with stand that force by themselves...roaring again taunting the Xenos...K20 was ready send your strongest warriors...not these insects, it matters not for they all will be crushed like a bug...you belong to me I am your fate...I am your destiny...I am you reaper...I am your DEATH!!!! FOR BLOOD AND HONOR!!!!!!!!!!

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

TD stands calm while sand blows through the wind across his face mask watching the young clan commense battle, it's now this warriors turn to have some fun, pulling out his combat stick covered in skulls of prevoiuse kills TD paces foward towards the mountians watching the black serpants leap around the rocks edges inand out of crack within the mountain TD takes a heavy blast with his plasma caster into the side of the moutain looking for a way to enter there hive....

topdogg2.jpg

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

*There was no denying that the clash had already started, the question now would be where. Many of the Predators were using technology that required a great amount of electrical power and it interfered with the other Xenomorph's electrical messages. It was not the sea of sand that was blinding them.

*Iseijin hissed angrily. This was beginning to be frustrating. Not only were the electrical messages useless but with the intense wind it would be downright impossible to use pheromones.

*She looked at her two comrades, Drone Warrior and Avpfreak. They were unsure of what to do too.

*Facing the horizon again Iseijin knew that they would have to find the source of the clash by following the soundwaves, unlike the other types of communicationg sound could not be altered greatly.

*The three Xenomorphs made their way through the scorching heat as quickly as they could, almost running blind in these unfavorable conditions. But they had to reach the Predators and confront them...they had to protect the Hive...

(Drone, Avpfreak - Go to "The Hive" [clan area] and read what Dave has posted on what to do, he has given us orders that must be obliged.)

Iseijinsig.bmp.jpg
~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

As she clung to the mountainside something happened, she couldn’t signal the hive. It was the creatures every time they used their weapons the electro magnetic signals of the hives were snuffed out by the high amounts of electricity being shot out from the weapons. She could not hear the hive she didn’t where to go or what to do. The electricity was pounding on her head it felt like her brain was going to explode. She needed to get closer to the hive her kin or she would surly parish.
The only way out of the confusion was through the creature (there was more at the top mountain now). She charged up the mountainside with astonishing speed. The creature did not notice her tell she pounced (on wolf pred). Using her front legs (arms) to smash the predators head into the ground and then pressing on the shoulders with her back legs diving over the creature and sending her off the ledge down the mountainside.
She did not remember the mountain being so steep. Tripping, rolling, slipping and smashing all the way down the mountainside, by the time she hit the sandy dunes bellow she could hardy move. The creatures must have been faster than she thought because when she looked down she notice a large peace of metal lodged in her side, it looked like a metal star with many edges.
Never the less she found a safe rock fermentation to hide behind and let her acid do its work.

profile.htmlim not a girl my alien like all aliens is a girl. im just staying in charactor!
game over man, game over... o 2 more lives.
im a mans mans man
( new pic same great tast )
this post contains mature subgect matter reader discretion is advised
super nerds alone to gether, super nerds, nerds for ever

As the head of the Xeno fell down the side of the ridge K20 reaches down, at the Xenos body. Just as he has done on so many times, grabbing the finger and tearing it off he removes his mask and marks the side of his face...again more proof of his battle prowless. His battle scared mask he marks another scar across the same side he marked his face the right cheek...he then again dons his mask and prepares for the next part of combat...they would send more and with that more experienced Xenos would come...but the Alpha it has disappeared from sight...looking back to his Unbloods one had made their first kill...it was predatorrules...she was most excited...but where is the Alpah he would surely be accompanied by his elite warriors...peering over the edge he notices a network of tunnels...spinng around he looks and this ridge has open tunnels leading into the mountain littered all over...calling to his clan it is a Trap they are going to out flank us...Regrounp...but from where would they come...and who would come first would it be the Alpha or his ilk...tension was building within K20 again...K20 looks at his wristblades one was in ruin no matter pointing his blades at the groud he fires them into the sediment...and two new ones emerge from his wrist...these will need to be used wisely...prepared for battle and ready to kill..K20 is ready for anything...nothing would take him by surprise not like last time...he would bring honor to his clan and to himself

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

*It was not only the heat that was increasing in temperature, the deadly clash between the invading Predators and the Xenomorphs also rose in intensity. Many of the great Hunters were already being properly greeted by their opponents in the typical Xenomorph fashion: teeth bared in a sadistic “smile†with arms stretched and raised – not exactly in greeting – charging with an unmatched fervor. Their “guests†would be just as welcoming with their sharp blades and explosive devices, allowing their deep-throated voices to be carried along with the wind acting as both as a warning to their enemies of their might and a demonstration to their comrades of their own power. A way to intimidate and gain admiration at the same time.

*Those blended roars from both Predators and Xenomorphs, carrying both hope and despair from either species, reached Iseijin, Drone Warrior, and Avpfreak in the form of a faint echo from the horizon. They were getting close, ready to begin their assault, but it was still too early to determine if the enemy was being subdued enough for them to attack safely so Iseijin hesitated to move from her spot though her two comrades were eager to go. It was safe here, almost as safe as if she were back in the Hive, but safety mattered little to a Xenomorph when the Hive was in danger.

*Many other Xenomorph soldiers had been summoned by their Alpha and their darkened silhouettes were beginning to take shape within the contrast of the light-colored sand nearby like some kind of desert reapers, dark and menacing. With every few steps forward their shape sharpened until they were close enough that every feature could be taken into account with great detail. Their hisses and deep growls blended with the sound of the sand whipping against their glistening exoskeletons. These reapers were ready to reap.

*Iseijin knew that she was no Alpha but if these soldiers were to be put to good use she would have to direct them for the time being. She looked at her two companions then the Xenomorph reared on her hind legs and let out a screeching shriek in front of the other drones; she wanted their attention and she got it in the form of responding shrieks. They were willing to comply...for now.

*The sandy wasteland was calm enough that it seemed that no soul had or ever will pass though its soil but soon the peace was disturbed when a large wave of raised sand came forth with a speed unbeknownst until then. Yet no natural phenomenon was causing this spectacle…

*A Predator Hunter stood his ground around the perimeter of the battle in case any freak bug managed to pass through its superiors and his Leader’s students. K20 was leading the assault and was nearby, within earshot. He was proud and ready, his eyes alert to any little movement that caught his attention and spun around in the origin of any unknown resonance with his blades ready to strike. His proud background would not allow him to relax at any moment.

*Yet no amount of training could prepare him for what happened next...

*A pair of jet black claws bloomed from the sand like dark flowers and dug their talon-like nails into the Hunter’s ankles and before his mind could begin to comprehend what was happening another dark pair of talons sprouted but this time they clutched his thighs, its sharp nails drawing pale green blood, and pulled the Predator’s body to the ground. The Hunter growled and roared angrily, trying to free himself from the grasps, but the more he struggled more hands appeared and gripped him. Anything that their bony claws could reach was grasped with furious strength.

*The last thing he saw was the elongated head of a Xenomorph drone rising slowly from the ground, golden sand trickling from the sides of its shining skull as if it were water, and the creature’s two sets of gaping maws aiming straight for his head...

*The Predator’s roar - a warning to the other Yautja of the Xenomorph's attack - echoed one last time before being abruptly silenced.

*The deadly hands slowly retreated back into the safety of the sand while the sickly pale green blood seeped between the grains along with them. From above it appeared as if nothing had disturbed the land, only the Hunter's lone mangled corpse hinted any disturbance...

(Out for the night, no cheap shots please)

Iseijinsig.bmp.jpg
~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

as i follow dave though the dark deery cave
i can hear the ecowing sounds of the preds thumping there feet on the surface i wait anxously in the dark with dave so we may pounce at eny second.we shall be there when you need us most for we shall strike fast and deadly.
FOR BLOOD AND DEATH!!!!!!!my freinds.
FOR BLOOD AND DEATH!!!!!!!

Fight Till The Death
katam.jpg

Quinn, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Quinn approached the Entrance to the cave, he could sence his brethren within and let out a hiss to announce his presence. He could see that it was Katam and, Daveburg. He told them that he would stick with them and protect the alpha alien at all cost. They decided to stay in the cave Katam pointed out that it was a perfect ambush point. Quinn was pleased to see these members of the HIVE still alive. ( im out till tomorrow so no cheap shots.)

"Tis time the B!tch Is Back"
Mysig.bmp.jpg

Hearing a far off roar that ended all to suddenly, K20 knew that one of his comrades had been killed. Even though it may not be one of his clans men it did not matter. He could feel it in his blood and bones. The suns rays beat down upon the warriors mercilessly. It slowing rotted the carcesses all around...many of wich had had many small craters in the ground. K20 motions to the doctor it is time to leave the ridge and rejoin the clan. The two mighty hunters ran at a comfortable pace for now their is no need to run with fervor. K20 however has been quite since the skirmish. Listening to the wind fell noises could be heard both Predator and Alien. All around the echos from the caves came in many forms. But one noices caught his attention, the sound of many feet but it would be hard to tell. Were these the feet of the Xenos clawing their way through the caves or the sound of wind blowing the rocks, sand, and sediment all around. He couldnt see any signs of movement coming from them. Upon reaching the others. K20 was happy to see them in good spirits and ready for battle. He let them know he senses a large force is apporaching them and it plans to out flank them. K20 laughed as he said the bugs are trying to hunt us, and they think they can out smart us. I know they are under our feet but where I dont know. Now comes the question do we persue them underground or what to ambush them above ground. K20 consouled with the doctor about the matter. A choice had to be made quickly for they would be here soon.

predsig.bmp.jpg

Avier7777, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Avier could see the predators were maintaing disipline. He decided nothing would come from other ways. Either Daveberg had made a fatal mistake or the preds had forced him into this.

Avier ran up the mountain, the small band that had followed him now galloped towards the peek. Avier saw the aliens splash against the wall of predator plasma. Their blood stinging a few bu tkaeing none with them. Surly Daveberg would not lead his HIVE into a slaughter. Avier pounced on one predator, he sped with his claws and soon felt the taste of blood in his mouth. He looked up, dareing someone to challenge him...

--
My mommy always told me there were no monsters, no real ones, but there are.

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

TD leaped at the mountain grabbing the sides of the hard rock with his claws cloaked watching the battle commence, TD can see the aliens rushing through the storm he stands tall on the mountains edge in full stance blasting shots calmly at the on coming aliens, using his combat stick he swings hard at the young creatures climbing the mountain side knocking them back on each other

topdogg2.jpg

wolfpredator89, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

He looked down as he seen the xeno fall down the hill, leaving his combat stick into her side. He had to use his other weapons from now on. He paused for a second a thought about how he was caught off his gaurd. He could not let that happen again, for next time he might not be so lucky. He turn around and started to scale the moutainside again. With his senses on full alert.

weapons: Combat stick, side arms blades, dual wrist blades, wrist net gun, three throwing disks, plasma cannon, sacraficail knife.
-never quit, fight until you die

royal_praetorian, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

but what k20 did not know was he was walking into an alien that he had never seen before (myself0 he tryed to pull out his shruken but this new alien jumped above him landed behide and impaled k20 with his tail then k20 fled with dishonor and whith out his mask the new alien spotted dav and hedded tward him telling him that he hade impaled the elder pred and taken his mask so the pred was weekend

the war must go on until one side reamanes

wolfpredator89, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

The moutain side seemed to go on forever, but he had to reach the top maybe he could see better from up there.
When he reached the top he tried to look below him, but the mouintain top was over the sandstorm, and he could merely see blasts of a few plasma cannons merely. The top of the mountain was merely a plato of rocks and a crevice in the middle wich seemed like it could lead to a cave underneath him. Since e was over the storm he tried to use his vision modes again. To his delight they work but still a little static from the storm. He zoom in down into the crevice and saw a cave benaeth him. He decided to stay on the plato for now, and just to choose to scout about for any teammates of his and to watch for any gathering of any xenos. For now he just ready his sidearm blades just incase of any unexpected visits.

weapons: Combat stick, side arms blades, dual wrist blades, wrist net gun, three throwing disks, plasma cannon, sacraficail knife.
-never quit, fight until you die