predalien_64, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

predalien 64 was pleased too see PREDATOR defet. and too see 2 fellow aliens (pred killer and kadam), as predalien 64 can up to the two he ask if thay would want to find K2.

The Best Of Both Nightmares

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

~shadowblade squared up to the foaming creature, lseijins erratic behaviour was puzzliing but proved to add another level to the challenge. The rogue wiped away the blood from his midsection and geared up to charge again. Leaping into the air, the hunter came hurtling down, wristblades tearing into the hard skeleton of the alien. The acid worked quickly, almost instantly the gleaming blades were reduced to stumps and left shadowblade at a short disadvantage - slightly reeling back from the attack, lseijin quickly changed pace and lept forward, snapping her second jaws out and sinking them into the soft tissue of the hunters shoulder. Shadowblade growled aggressivly and grasped the xenomorph by its midsection lifting the alien in his muscular arms, iseijin writhed violently, second jnapping out at the rogue. SLAM! in a swift toss, the predator threw the alien almost 100 yards into the adjacent wall, a dull thud of exoskelton on plastercrete echoed through the hallway ~

(apologies for my absence.)

shadowblade.jpg
i can smell your fear.

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

*The Xenomorph slowly got back up on her feet – the Predator already in a fighting stance – limbs slightly shaking from the shock of the attack but fell back down as soon as she placed her left forearm on the floor. When the Hunter had applied his wrist knifes they had effectively pierced through her exoskeleton, injuring both her backside and her arm. Iseijin had given the Hunter what he deserved but she in turn had faced his revenge and had the wound on her limb to prove it. Acidic blood dripped and ate away at the ground where it splattered with a loud hiss, sending toxic fumes into the air. It hurt tremendously to put weight on the damaged limb so she had to raise it just a bit to ease the tension.

*Iseijin’s lungs heaved in and out for air, drool falling in great amounts from each breath she took, her breath sounding heavy and ragged. Though the drug was proving effective in keeping the Xenomorph alert and active, it could do little to fully stop fatigue from setting in. There had already been over two opponents against her favor in little less over two hours. Her body had suffered though all kinds of abuse and damage in that little time. This situation would be testing even to the most experienced.

*The elixir within her blood clouded her judgment, forcing her to continue the fight. She had to. It was the only way to receive the reward again from the humans. Pain was merely a minor setback, a mild discomfort. One could get used to handicaps. If this Hunter were to get past her then he would surely kill the humans and her source of delight would disappear. That could not happen. As long as the humans had the drug and Iseijin had her life, then she will fight.

*Then again, if she were to die fighting then the humans would probably give the drug to someone else. Most likely another Xenomorph.

*Iseijin hated competition.

*If she could not keep the Hunter away from the humans then she would have to take the humans away from the Hunter. With a noticeable limp in her hurried pace Iseijin made her way to where the leader of the humans – the one that had applied the drug to her on more than one occasion – was located, hissing with a low growl, yet her elongated head pointed to the ground in a sign of submission. The humans remained unmoving and unsure of this strange creature’s actions. A loud growl of frustration escaped her throat…then quickly grabbed the human leader’s pants hem with her teeth and began to tug him away, still keeping a watchful eye on the Hunter just on the other side. The human resisted at first but Iseijin did not back down and continued heaving the human leader towards the exiting doors. With luck, the humans might get the hint before the Hunter grows angry from neglect…

After quit some time of resting Mavrick caushasly leavs her hiding place staill limping and badly hurt she maces her way out of the forist area and into the laboranthe of coradors
after a whuile of exploration mavrick is struck by the smell of the hives feramons she decides to folow them

after a while of wondering she comes acros the mangald bodies of 3 mariens sarounded by spent cartrages and blood all of them bair teath and claw marcks and the air is thck with the spell of cordite and alien feramons

folowing the sent Mavrick is lead back to the hive wair she joins up wot cystic warior the 2 alien circal eachother macing loow grunting noises after a while cystic gose back to defending the hive and Mavrick finds a sacluded corner to rest in

mavrick.jpg

TDN, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

From afar, the sounds of gunfire could be heard. They were near the battlefield where Buller, Hicks and DEATH are struggling to keep the Xenomorphs at bay. TDN had lost sight of Reverand after their split. He had taken the stairs, while Reverand, with Wesker had gone down a shaft, and while before he could still see them, they could no longer be seen now. The sound of gunfire was getting even closer. Now even the sounds of Xenomorphs, screeching as they charge towards his men could be heard.

He arrived, in the midst of the battle, where he could see some of his men blasting away the Xenomorphs. Hicks in his Exosuit, still providing cover fire as he commanded. They were still holding on against an overwhelming number of enemies. This was the battlefield he had known for a long time.

Now something else came to his view, a new species he had never seen before. These ones were Xenomorphs, but they looked different than the ones he had seen from their Hive. These ones were quicker, yet smaller, though not by that much. Were these things a new species? Yet they were cooperating with the older ones, in the main Hive. Hicks probably know about them. After all, he did went exploring and did some research.

TDN looked up, right on the roof. "So this is where they're coming from, after the doors have been sealed" he thought. They were still the crafty enemies he knew. "But they should have thought of something new" he thought.

Immediatly, after he had helped his men fend off a few that had came out, he threw a high explosive grenade at the hole in the roof where they were coming through. The grenade arcs and landed inside the area on the roof, where the Xenos were in, out of his view. An explosion could be heard, the flames coming out of the hole, along with the screeching sounds of the Xenos. Alot of them probably had died in that explosion. But he can't be too sure. Maybe they had been able to escape. "Seal that hole!" he ordered. His men did just that. Although this won't hold them for long, this will at least give them some time.

Turning to his men, he commended them for a job well done, of holding their position until he got there. But he hadn't got the time for much compliments, as Reverand and Wesker, along with the other men met up with him, with disturbing news. Hicks, apparently, also has something to say. Something about a certain Doctor they hadn't knew about.

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

scar774, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

scar climbed up into the ventalation shaft, after the wounded drone as he got up there he turned on xeno-vision and saw the drone round a corner. he followed it and after 20 minutes of chasing it, it finale stoped, at the hive. it stood and looked at him, not moving. scar grabed his disk and threw it, cutting the drone in half. it fell to the floor without making a sound. he opened a grill and looked into the hive. sudenly a xeno tail went into his shoulder. he roared in pain and fell to the floor. he looked up to see nick kang 2.0 jump down with his tail pointing straight at scar. scar rolled to the left and got out his scyth, ready for batle.

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA

K20A2, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Space cold emptiness that no one or thing can comprehend, but one K20A2 sits in his personal ship cloaked on a final apporach to his capital ship...

His hunt was most successful and he had time to calm his inner demons and add their fury and power to his own. He has been outta contact with the clan for months now, K20 thought to himself what has changed and what was not? As the ship drew ever closer K20 stood up and walk toward the obervation deck to catch a peak of what was going on, he saw his ship, another Yuatja ship and a human ship docked. Returning to his meditation chamber K20 entered a trance, sending his thoughts out to his warriors he was almost upon them, and they should not fear he would bring swift death to their prey, he only hoped the ultimate prey was not yet dead...

His thoughts pierced the armored hull of the space station, searching searching...awwwww yeeessssss clicking with delightt their he is, this time, this time he will die.

The Alpha was on the run. It seemed to be leading whatever was hunting him into a trap, a fatal one no doubt. But it would be the Alpha who would be getting trapped.

The ship slowly moved into position to dock. K20 thought if he wants the element of surprise he needs to start at the top the very top. Redirecting his ship to the upper most docking platform K20 laughed with delight, as he apporached the doorway to the access bridge he slowly cracked the bones in his body fully armed K20 made his way into the space station.

Signs of battle were everyone where. Whats this...humans and they are still alive K20 cloaked clicking again the smell of blood and death excited the great hunter. K20 continued his hunt, he could hear footsteps, light footsteps, this is neither Yuatja of Xenomorph. Human, he hasnt tasted the blood of humans in some time, he was a scout looking for more of K20's kind. K20 slowly followed, stepping carefully, as not to give himself away. K20 let his emotions get the better of him clicking again to prepare his attack the human marine spun around opening fire, his bullets hit nothing but open air. The human walked back shaking nervously he stood where he heard the sound, nothing the human let out a gasp of relief. Spinning around the human walks into something something invisiable, he panics and prepares to open fire, raising his gun as fast as he can, K20 with lightning speed slices his arm off screaming in pain K20 laughs, he then slices his other arm off, the human turns to run for some chance of escape his death angel, but to no avail K20 unstealths his combistick and throws it through the humans head pinning him to a far wall, K20 excited with delight, he roared with ectasy. Roaring repeatedly to warn others of his persence...

THE HUNT HAS BEGUN...

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 1 disc, wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

ModSig.bmp.jpg

Crpl_Hicks, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Hicks was at Sublevel 3 with the rest of his squad. Steam came out as xenos rushed out. Hicks blasted a few along with TDN and Buller."DEATH, make sure they don't use thier tails to break through the back of my exo-suit." Hicks said to his comrade."Yes sir." Death replied. More xenos came. But they were diferent xenos. Smaller. Faster. They were SHADOW SERPENTS. The slimeballs charged the mariens, but they put them out like a candle. Untill, that is, Daveberg came out hissing at his nemmisis who pierced his chest: CRPL. HICKS.

Fear. Fear is the mind killer. I will let my fear go over me and when I do only I will remain. Fear is the mind killer.

Avier7777, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Avier awoke from the induced coma the good doctor had put him in. His methodical way of killing the impudent guards had shown his cunning. He let out a long drown out hiss. Hearing no resposne for the moment from his leader Angus Alien he slowly awoke.

Avier stretched his curled body into a long line, listen with glee as the unused bones cracked and pop with the stretch. He need a good workout, the guards here we of no real concern. But the others here were.

He had awoken becuase of the lack of a dose from the doctors attendents, he had guessed his brotheren had disposed of them. But he was not sure. But the reason he really woke without the call of his leader was the smell of fear.

An unblooded warrior was here. Avier bared his teeth, almost as if in a smile. A unblooded never came without a blooded. There was nothing like the taste of a blooded warrior. The sweet blood would soon drip into his fangs.

Until then he would wait. He needed to take advantage of the situation. He realized, more insiinct then inteligance that they were moving in a oribt aournd some larger object. The spinning sensation had thorw him off when he had intaliy come here. now his body was aclamted to the slow turning. His navigation was back, and with it came is hunter's sense.

He let out a loud howl for his comrads. He knew he needed to stop the turning. He slipped into a vent, looking for his blood brothers. Wether it was instinct or inteligance it matered not, he knew what made the thing turn, and he intended to stop it.

The engine room was close, and he knew if he shut it down, the lights would go out too.

caboose3456, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Caboose laid his hiding place along side his brothers.It gave him time to think,to remember.He lost himself in his thought.He could remember being taken into a large room.There he was strapped to a table.He was already heavily sedated."Whats this?" one human asked."A runner,he's a fisty one too.We had to triple the amount of sedatives just to slow him down"the other one answered.
"How many MGs?"
"About 4000."
"My god,and its still breathing?"
"Yes sir"
Caboose could'nt remember much else.He stayed alert and waited for prey.

Goodbye pinkie toe...YOU SHALL BE AVENGED

ghola88, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

ghola88 roared at the the sight of stalkers death and predators dead body on the floor doctor was gone to now k20a2 was being attacked, the preds were losing moments ago the alien spawn of celtic102 appeared one of his dear friends, his only hope was shadowblade and the rest of the balatu and hunters moon.
Suddenly his HMP was beeping again maybe the last sound he would hear. He switched it on to see the face of a ancient. He asked for a report, ghola88 said that that the human isnt dead but the predators are suffering heavy loses. " very well, ill send the royal fleet to help you have to hold for 1 hour before it arives we will storm it with our gammma beams and back you up with a calculated of 100000 ull blooded hournered and military predators. You however must kill the alpha kin." the message was clear hold for and hour and eliminate the alpha. He acharged at daveberg and held him to the wall and gave a stab at his stomach with his wrist blades.

weapons: double wristblades, underarm blades,elbow blades, swords, combat spear, spear, plasmacaster, mini caster, nuke shoulder cannon, sherikans, 2 disks, remote bombs, mini spear gun,wrist fletchett, mask laser. equipment: advance tools, wrist computer, medikit, food, mask, energy recharger. extras: a picture of daveberg, deathdrop, note of davebergs advice.
div

Avier7777, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Avier let out a low hiss. The two predators were fighting and he was enjoying himself. In what was almost a laugh he watched as they brawled. The larger older predator was begining to take vcontrol the fight. Ofcourse he had attacked first and the second may not have expected it.

It was funny. In his long life Avier had never seen so many fights within on species. Its as ifthis place caused anger and hatred to rush out of you.

Avier settled in to a more comfortable spot. Carefully hiding himself from the two predators. He watched in ernest. This would be a good fight.

--
Think? Why think! We have computers to do that for us.

The_Reverand, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Hearing a grinding noise behind us as we trailed onward I sotpped, I grabbed buller and TDN, I did marine hand signals, -Noise, Behind us, Move left, I'm on right, FLanking."
TDN nodded singaled back to everyone.
We moved back and spread out along the base of the hall.
The door hole that TDN's pet had burnt through turned out to be a door very large one at that with two very large xenomorph drones exiting.
They spotted our re-entry and started to hiss and spit and us and espcially the other Xeno.
"TDN, I don't think these one's are friendly."
With that I raised my rifle and fired a shot right smack bang through the centre of one...
well I would have... I should have... What .. The..
The alien with ungodly speed dodged the bullet and made a bounding leap and seemd to almost fly as it hit an upper vent.
Everyone opened fire trying to hit these dornes, but they were too fast and too hard to see in the dark.
I bolted over to a ladder that went up into the upper platforms and scampered up.
I dived just as a Large tail came sweeping over my head, I rolled a bit then half hung off the upper platform with my rifle dangling from it's strap on my shoulder and it was slipping fast.
F***!!! I yelled as my gun toppeled to the ground.
I rolled over onto my back withdrawing my shotgun to come face to face with a xeno.
It's mouth opened and let out a long evil hisss. I Rammed The side of my shotgun into it's mouth as it's inner jaw came out just in time so stop my brain matter becoming his next meal.
We rolled and tumbled down the platform, This xeno was really heavy, with all it's weight on top of me It was making my armour crush my ribs.
I managed to get a shot off and hit it's leg a little bit. It screamed and backed off back up a wall.
I grabbed my Leg Groaning as the acid started to burn through my shin plate and into my leg.
AHHHHHH... My leg felt like it had been stuck into a cremation furace as the acid burned whilst I frantically treid to remove my shin plate.
"Cachink Cachink!" the plate hit the ground as I cradeled my badly burnt shin.
"Gaarrhhh!!" I let out a moan as I s(raped the acid off my leg with a bit of the leftover shin plate.
The alien had taken his comrade up a vent shaft and sat there waiting, them not moving and us marines not moving.
I took this as my chance, I holstered my shotgun and dragged myself over to the ladder and clambered down it.
I Hobbeled over to TDN as one of the men brought over a first aid kit and tended to my wounds.

¢¼ -Semper Fi- ¢¼

Ancienthunter, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I doge another slash of his wristblades i grunt in anger and make 360 turn and knocked him out with my combatstick then i grabed my speargun then shot at both of TD arms that held them down to the floor then i watched i anger trying to tkae the pain like man and wit for his next move.......

(all acid proof armor)2Writsblades,comitstick(Acidproof),2shurikens,Smart Disc(Acid Proof),speargun,plasmacaster,Sword,Remotebombs, netgun,cermonial dagger,and 2elder daggers(acidproof,and there from Pred2) with Medkit and wrist computer and all vision modes on Helmet with laser ponters and energy Recharger

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

foolishly the young hunter was also being watched little did he know the pred hiding within the forest area wasa rogue and very bored rogue, seeing the hunter TD uncloaks and leap's from the top of the stairwell, TD takes a shot at AH knocking him out of the tree, as he lands AH is met with TD face to face, a quike stiar down and TD head butts the AH in the face knocking him back slashing across his armour with his wrsitblade's........

topdogg2.jpg

Nick_Kang_20, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

the drone was actually keeping an eye on spearhead when the two monsters clashed nick pounced on the predator to get nothing as the predator turned to look at nick spearhead rammed the predator knocking him off his feet the two aliens then started to gang on the predator as they started to creep closer to the predator...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The_Reverand, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

"Ahhh sir, well after reading past history files something occured to me, The alpha draconis has exterminated every Xeno threat that has arisen, whether it be obeying or disobeying orders."
"Maybe someone wants this squad taken care of?"
"Probably you most of all sir.. Kinda sounds like a big warped experiment, let's stick all the best @$$ kickers in the univers in one small area and see who comes out on top?" I shuddered as I said it."
"oh and one more thing."
I pulled out a small curved file.
" Can I modify Tracy (my M42A) to fire the rounds so that they tumble again?"
"My shots will be more accurate and do a hell of a lot more damage as it increases bullet velocity and "smacks" more than pierces. I know it's not regulation, but then agian sir what is here at the moment?"
"I mean this whole freakin situation with this three species all out brawl, there's a xeno there that we're getting high so it doesn't eat us, and -sigh- yeah anyway sir may I?"

¢¼ -Semper Fi- ¢¼

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

*That strange sense of fulfillment exploded into Iseijin as what she had craved for for so long was finally administered to her. She had done something right. She had found the humans, and now she was being rewarded for her efforts. This type of activity was not new to Iseijin. There were times in the past in which she had to perform similar operations and do them correctly in order to receive the drug. At first she was reluctant to do such menial tasks. She just wanted the drug and go back to the Hive. But only when she finally understood the pattern of work-and-reward did her cooperation improved. A simple procedure really, one even a Xenomorph could understand: Do what the humans told you, and the humans will reward you. Do something to displease the humans, and the humans will penalize you. Accept the punishment and correct your mistake, and the humans will reward you again.

*In the end, the thought of receiving the drug so occupied Iseijin’s mind that the she was beginning to obey without being told to do so. More drugs rewarded her obedience. The safety of the Hive and the submission to the Queen was quickly pushed aside. Drugs first. Hive second.

*Already her mind was being cleared of that wild primitive anger and her thoughts focused. She could feel a warm feeling spread from her head to the rest of her body, calming her muscles down, relaxing her ever-ready stance. The uncontrollable shivers subsided as her natural chemicals reacted to the drug creating a sort of focused high. Her breathing slowed down a bit as a purr replaced the growls. The Hive was no longer important, neither was the Queen nor anyone of her comrades. The humans had given her the drug. The humans had brought her to satisfaction. The humans did, not her Hive, not her Queen. Iseijin had to obey the humans.

*The one human that had injected her with the elixir walked over to the rest of his kin, dropping the now empty container to the floor with a light clinking sound. Iseijin cocked her head to the side, unsure of why he was walking away without giving her a task beforehand. Uncertain of what to do, Iseijin began to walk alongside him and will remain next to him until he specified a command to her. That was the way it was. Obey the humans. Do what you can to please them. Iseijin knew she had to please this human in order to be further rewarded, in order to be given more drugs...

clone awakes from his long and peaceful sleep, he feels very safe having the Queen close by. But there is some thing strange and different in the atmosphere, he senses life near by, human life.... clone struggles a little to get up from his long slumber that has left his muscles achy, stretching and looking around his surroundings strange rubber like objects fill a small area, clone is eager to take a closer look and venture around his new Hive. He also senses his family of Zenos near by, But craving for adventure he lingers off in search of an easy kill, Probaly a hopeless human in one of the upper levels.

TDN, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

"So the Predators are here as well?" TDN said after hearing Reverand told of his experience "Well that's just great! Well, here's more enemies for us to deal with". He had known the Predators, but mostly from his training. He had fought some of them before, out in the wild, on Sigma Prime. But those were pretty young and inexperienced. He had killed them with ease. Hopefully, he would find a much better battle versus the Predators on this Colony. But now, they had two enemies to contend with, and he had already lost alot of his men in this battle.

He turned to Hicks and spoke "And what was it you wanted to tell me?". Hicks replied "I'm found out about something disturbing sir. It seems that the much heard of Dr.Church that had seems to cause all of our problems here, isn't the only Doctor after all. It's really hard to explain this to you sir, but I've found out about someone else, someone who was also doing the research with Dr.Church". "And is he still alive?" TDN asked. "From what I gathered, I'm guessing he still is. I don't know much about him, but he seems to still be alive and watching us. It all sounds like a conspiracy, but you've got to believe me, it's all true. His name is Dr.Deathwood from what I've heard".

TDN paused for a moment. The goddamn Corporates and their pets. They've caused the deaths of many. And now, just what are they planning? What does this Dr.Deathwood want? Just then, Revrand came up to and and spoke "Sir, hate to interrupt, but there's something..."

His speech was cut short by something approaching them. At first, TDN couldn't make out what it was, but then he could now clearly see it by the dim light that had illuminated it. It was a Xenomorph. But this one seemed strange. Usually, these thing would have leaped at them at first sight, but this one was waiting, as if it wanted them to give it something. One of the marines spoke up "Sir that's it! That's the strange Xenomorph we told you about! It's the one that seemed to follow us!".

"So you're the famous Xeno my men had spoke of" TDN thought. On it's hand, it clutched something. It was some sort of a needle, the ones used to inject medicine, except inside of it wasn't any type of medication. TDN had recognized the drug in it right away. "I know what this is. It is the same drug that had been used by the Company for their soldiers to remain loyal to them. Only by remaining loyal, shall they give them their daily drug intake" he thought. So this was what it wanted. It must not be able to inject the drug by itself, that's why it needed them.

TDN was reluctant at helping one of these creatures that he had despised for so long. But then he remembered how he had wanted for one of them to be their ally. If he could get this creature on his side, it would only be to their advantage. He hated how much he sounded like the Corporate freaks at this moment, but this is something that will give them an advantage.

TDN slowly moved towards it, taking the needle from it's arm, and it obeyed. "You wanted this? Well here it is" he said, as he plunged the needle down it's mouth, pulling it away in time before the acid eats it away. The Xenomorph purred, as if it seemed satisfied. But it knew it needed more, it needs to take the drug daily to satisfy its craving. It knew that it had to follow them and help them, for them to give it what it wants.

TDN slowly began to walk, calling to his men "It's okay guys! Come on, we've got work to do. Some of those marines I've sent to investigate haven't come back yet. Let's move!". This day, they had gained a new ally.

Just as they were moving, Reverand came up to him and said "Sir, there was something else I wanted to talk to you about..."

*By the way, those missing marines were attacked by PredKiller, Drone Warrior and Katam, as written on PredKiller's post*

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours