celtic102, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Celtic102 crawled through the vents trying to find an easy exit and he cut a hole in the floor to get out and when he jumped he landed in a weird lifeless area. the black Darkness must have ment that no one has been here for years. Celtic walked around for a while and found evidence that someone has been here, he found a very sharp tooth lying on the ground and a rusty old Pulse Rifle meaning that the Marines did know about this place. but what was the tooth from ?

sigcreater2.jpg
My Horror Site

Kharn, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Kharn's head flips up. Natural instics telling him what the source of the noise was. Enemie to the Hive.... Far superior the humans.
He hissed, a frequency to strange to be heard by Predators or humans, lettin un aware Xeno's know there was something powerfull on the station.
He was eager to meet it...

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

*The matriach of the beasts was situated high in the engine room, her royal perch molded from other word resins, hoisting her huge frame above her brood. The ovipositor slowly worked in the background, gelatinous ooze dripped from the exit of the egg sack as bulbous objects slowly pumped their way out and onto the HIVE floor.

One solitary alien Was perched at the foot of the queen, the beast seemed larger than the rest of its monsterous family, this was indeed, the first born, the dominant driving force behind the savage pack of animalistic terrors. It was the alpha alien.

Swaying its pitted, rib like skull from side to side, the alien looked to be almost savouring the look of their new home, thick sludge covered almost ever ounce of the engine room, leading into what was the science lab. Montages of dead humans were sickly strung to the walls and ceilings, all met by the same grizzly death, the aliens had indeed taken over the colony, it was theirs.

Bone and cartlidge snapped and creaked as daveberg stretched out and propped onto all fours, the xenomorph prepared to go out on a hunting party. There were still human survivors on the higher levels....*

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Standing guard and the mess hall Death heomething he lifts up his M-41 and starts lokking down the hall way thinking its a another person from the conly so Death gos back to the messhall to get his motion tracker

I live for the battle I live for the hunt
I live for my friends I live for the hunt
I will die for the prize I will die for my elder
I will die for the Queen I am in charge of my men and wil not put them in danger i am loyal to my clan i obey and i do not disobey i am loyal

Kharn, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

An obsidian nightmare rushed, silently through the air ducts, speeding along with a grace of some otherworldly creature.
Kharn's thin body slid from the venting, and he landed silently on the clean tiles of the former human engine room. He was slightly smaller than most drones, but quick and accurate with his lightning fast tail. Kharn was one of the last to be breeded by the late Doctor Church.

Quickly skitting along the room he moved up onto the wall then to the ceiling, crawling along the grates.
He sensed another Xenomorph nearby and moved through the halls, dropping down in front of Isejin. Kharn hissed a greeting looked around the room, taking his surrounding in.. He hadn’t been on this floor much, so he had to do a thorough check of every vent and hall, in case any… Trouble should threaten his hive.

The_Reverand, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

After Saluting His New CO he went on to carry out his orders with the rest of the men. However deep in thought about what was going on.
Corporal N.D.Revereand... I'm a corporal I've just joined the baddest toughest colonial marines squad this side of the central systems... But it took getting a reputation for the fastest and most accurate sniper in the 77th...
Yo!!! wake up!! -crack- Another Corporal said as he followed with an open hand slap to the back of the helmet.
whatta wha?? we're here he pointed to the dropship, ah yeah righto I headed onto the ship to load up.
Grabbing My Baby, Tracy I held it and kissed her lovingly,one of the other privates asked me what I was on and I told him, this is My once modified M42A scope rifle, but since joining the draconis I had to make her standard issue again, but this baby and I have been through more firefights than an earth rabbit sees action hehe.
So now with my M42A, My standard Issue v70 (and A backup under my back beneath the chestplate. My combat knives and motion tracker I was ready to rock. I grabbed a small pack and filled it with 10 clips for each weapon to back up his standard 3 clips on his uniform.spotting a shottie The ol weapon of choice for close encounters and slipping it into a back holster I headed out to grab a few crates with the rest of the men.
wait a second...
Did anyone else see that?
What? called out one of the troops.
over there, near the antenna tower, I could've sworn I saw something move...
I stared down there for a while, there didn't seem to be anything, but then again the last time on a mission we thought that we lost eight good men to a single Hunter or Predator as the others call them. I used a pair of night vision binoch's and still couldn't see anything.
Ah well I thought to myself, this sin't exatcly the best place to find worthy prey it's my imagination again, bloody dropship trips.

- Semper Fi

solo_pred, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

It was dark and cold there was no sing of the colony nor the Xenos. balatu marched on there was new unbloods wanting to seek the thrill of the hunt. with K20A2 and PREDATOR missing there where spaces missing in the clan. the newest God of Death walked up to the dotor and said,
"hoomens." the smell in the air was the smell of humans, al they marched on they saw it a red specled lab coat. they walked closer and saw a scientist; stomach riped open, a whole in his head and he was missing a leg.

Balatu will slater evrey bit of life you have out of you.
The Gods of Death are alwas wathcing.
so die

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

the hunters are ready suited up and armed the are ready for the hunt.
the balatu ship slowly pulls up to the dock inside the control deck the hunters overide all the colonys sensors useing a device that sends false information back to the computers and sensors telling them nothing is there.

the ship docks and the port decompresses and the ship powers down, they use suction like devices to pry open the airlock.

the clan gathers at the airlock the doctor stands out at front he doesnt want to start the hunt without the other elders but it is time and other clans will arrive soon. the doctor grunts and the clan activates their cloaks and they march onwards through the airlock and into the colony completely unnoticed closing the airlock doors behind them they enter the colony not knowing wat horrors await them inside.

the primary objective for the hunt is to kill all the alpha draconis squad and other prey is considered secondary except one..

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

doctor.bmp.jpg

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

*In the darkened chamber a creature stirred restlessly. A skeletal tail disappeared into the shadows with a light wave of its muscles. From within the black gloom a faint hissing is heard, barely audible at first, then it became louder until it turned into a deep-throated growl. A taloned claw stepped forward into what little light was in the room, followed by the smooth dome structure of the creature’s head. It’s mouth drenched in thick drool that dripped to the floor creating small pools of the glistening saliva. The lips slowly parted, revealing many rows of razor sharp teeth eager to rip flesh. Another growl, louder this time.

*Iseijin slipped into the middle of the sterile mechanical chamber, an unnatural habitat for a creature such as this, but that would change as soon as the architect drones would start emitting the organic resin that would regulate the temperature and make this place seem more like the Hive structure of their species.

*The large Guardian Xenomorph stretched her body out, flaring her talons open then closing them again, all four of her limbs underneath her body supporting her massive weight. An openened jaw revealed a secondary mouth just as lethal as the first pair, the smaller version flared into the open before resting again in the back of the creature’s throat; her tail flicked back and worth behind her. It had been a long time since she had been able to move so freely and was unsure of what to do but soon instinct took over. The species’ most primordial instinct. The instinct to kill...

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

TD replied with sion of plasma ahots AH dodges the first two but fails on the third which smashes through his armour sending him across the forest, TD use's all his strenght and pulls out both spear stuck in his arm's, TD readys his disc flying through the air AH slowly comes back to feet but doesnt see's the disc which cuts through the left side of his mask tearing through some skin, green blood spills into the air AH blast the disc on it come back, turning round TD is in his face both pred swingng at each other with the wristbaldes AH kicks TD in the stomach slashing across TD's mask, both preds bleeding from the face TD rams his left arm blade through AH leg, a loud painful raw came from AH as he..........

topdogg2.jpg

Katam looks round to cerrata.cerrata seems to be in some kind of trance and slowly is walking in the dyrection of k20.....Katam new what was goin on so with a qiuk blow to the head cerrata went flying.Katam had used his tail with such force and speed it noked cerrrata flying for miles even katam was suprised by this blow.....it must have been the rage for this pred.....katam was not goin to let this one slip away he had been wiating to long and now the time had come....katams furst taget was killed and then katecond target got away now katam has a chance and he will grasp it with every thing he has to kill for the hive and for his thurst for revenge and rage.

(come on people lets keep this goin you wanted this so much and now you got it you just leave it..... come on lets get this goin again)

Sig.jpg

K20A2, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Standing at the end of the hallway K20 stared at the small humans, how interesting they are and how they act, they had Cerrata a prized member of the clan, this dishonor would not stand with K20...ROARING WITH ALL HIS MIGHT THE WALLS TREMBLED IN FEAR AND AGONY.

The mighty warrior was invinclbe, nothing could stand in his way, first these marines then the Alpha sensing the Alpha had taken the higher ground K20 thought to himself, hmmmm these humans are smart to smart then it hit him these are the same humans K20 faced before on Signa Prime. They proved quite fierce and enjoyable to hunt. More skulls to add to his mantle.

As a couple of the marines injected themselves with a serum, he could see them change. Their muscles swelled and pulsated, their eyes changed blood had taken them, rage and fury their closest allies.

K20 laughed again his demonic voice pierceing, the humans very flesh, then in the human language K20 mocked them "artifical bloodlust is what you need to attain your bloodlust, pathetic, you will be the first to die!!!!"

Without hesitation the first human charged K20, head on. As he swings his rifle K20 stands firm to prove a point. The rifle hits K20 on the side of the face with a loud crack and the rifle broke apart into a million pieces, K20 remained standing the human to assured of his victory didnt even look up a side affect of being taken by bloodlust, a bloodlust that is unpure and shameful. Reaching down and grabbing the pitful human by the throat he r him high into the air, scanning the helpless body he finds his mark...his wristblades extended K20 ripps them into the groin of the human and switfy slashs upwards to his throat and tosses aside the mangled corpse of the worthless human, their bloodlust matters not.

ROARING AGAIN AT THE HUMANS!!!! Followed softly by a series of clicks, K20 prepared for his next victim...human blood is a good taste that he has missed for sometime and he cant wait to taste it again.

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 1 disc, wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

ModSig.bmp.jpg

caboose3456, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Caboose welcomed his brother with an encoruging growl.Caboose could sence his brother's fear and he realized he was afraid too.He and his clan mates had been test subjects.Caboose knew all to well of the human's cruelty.Now all he wanted was revenge,revenge for him and his brothers,it was the only thing that drived him.
But would the hive accept he and his brothers?Caboose hated himself at that moment he was afraid too. He could feel the human's stentch covering his entire body.He discusted himself.If he felt this way how would the hive feel?

Goodbye pinkie toe...YOU SHALL BE AVENGED

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

TD grabs the spear tip and pulls it out of his arm a pain full clicking sound is made by the beast, looking up, topslice finger on the TD grabs the spear tip and pulls it out of his arm a pain full clicking sound is made by the beast, looking up, topslice finger on the trigger fires the net which fly’s through air homing in on its target like a lost baby to its mother, BOOM the rogue is pinned to a tree, wires start cutting through the amour and skin TD extends his armblade and lift’s cuts his way out of the net, shadowblade still looking on clicks in a humors fashion, but again BOOM topslice launches his combatstick at the hunter trying to free him self smacking into the tree inches away from the hunters head, turning TD see’s a blank, topslice had leapt up into a tree, still looking round topslice fly’s back down TD see’s him steps to the side pulling topslice with his own wait smashing to the floor……..

topdogg2.jpg

solo_pred, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i turned to a wall and punced a hole threw it. solo rips a hole big enouph for him to get to the other side. the unbloods and the blooded look at each other in awe.

as solo walks through the othe coridors he sees a sing that said RESTRICTID AREA DO NOT ENTER
BASMENT/STORAGE UNIT.
SOLO THAT THAT WAS A good place to start looking for the humans,but boy was he wrong.
he was in the basement and couldent see any thing. solo was about to turn on his human vision when he heard claws cliking in the vent shaft above him. he quickly turned on alien vision and looked up he saw the out line of a dronein the venting, then he lookedaround the walls and saw people straped to the walls by alien resin with chest bursters inside them then he looked to the ground and he saw alien eggs all over th placethen he herd the air vent crash and the door closed. then solo said aww soot

Balatu will slater evrey bit of life you have out of you.
The Gods of Death are alwas wathcing.
so die

Clone walks thru an empty Xenomorph holding chamber, he studies the empty cages to know who was once there, the smell is quite faint a xeno but not a xeno he recognized. Stumbling over some empty glass facehugger holding containers, clone climbs up the wall and smashes a small opening so he could manuver his way into the air ducts. Creeping slowly thru the duct work he pops out into another room, this one is full of shiny metal stuff, he is now in the medical lab. He senses one of his fellow xenos near by but he rather explore than greet his pack at the moment. Jumping on one of the empty medical beds clone stands on all fours and looks up at a mirror in the room he catches a clance of himself in the mirror, at first he thought it was another xeno, but then clone sees his spiked dome. He checks himself out for a while but then moves on to the next room, sensing his pack ever so close, he moves on.

celtic stands on his feet and pulls out his do it yourself medikit thingy (from pred 2) and roars putting on the blue goo. celtic then Jumped in a vent and crawled on to the next area feeling pleased with himself as death is now dead but celtic has one more problem CYSTIC but celtic waits in the deepest darkest part of the ship until he is ready to fight the evil alien.

(im goin to be away for a while so im stayin in the dark place until i come back then ill be ready to fight so bye until then also death just take it i killed you and you can't clone that means youll never die just boring if u don't die)

Untitled423.jpg
My Horror Site

Celtic102 hooked the unknown Tooth to his Belt and walked to the door. The Steel door was all scratched and wrecked but celtic needed to Pull it off the Hinges and fling it into the darkness of the station.

Inside the Room that Celtic walked into he seen a weird egg attcahed to the Rusty celing. Celtic changed his vision and it apperaed that the Egg had a Familar Enemie in it. Celtic had encounted a thing like this after half his clan were wiped out by these 'beings'.

Celtic Walked on so he woundn't get any more bad meemories.but the thing wriggled around and burst out of the egg and jumped at celtic's face.

Celtic lifted out the tooth and stabbed the Thing with it. Acid Blood came oozeing out on to the Dusty Floor and the dust parted from the ground and dissappeared as the blood melted through a couple of levels of the Station.

Celtic looked round the room again and seen a dead marine and he had a massive hole in his stomach and Celtic read his name badge the only thing Celtic could make out was "Private- puddi..." celtic walked on through the room and smashed throught the second door and found old Weapons and old amour it must have been the old armoury.

sigcreater2.jpg
My Horror Site

caboose3456, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Caboose was glad he and his brood was accepted.He was'nt sure wheter or not the Alpha alien senced the filth covering their bodeis.He quickly shoved those thoughts into the back of his mind.It did'nt matter.Now was the time to kill humans.The runner instantly filled his head with happy thoughts of plungeing his inner jaw into the jucy brains of a human.

Goodbye pinkie toe...YOU SHALL BE AVENGED

As Katam hears gunfire where cystic ran off katam thinks that cystic may be in trouble so katam rushs on all fours to get there and when he does he is met by 7 marine's which one is on the floor died but one is taking a blodd sample.....katam knows wot they are up to so katam rushs up and peirces one though the stomach and then grabs another by the shoulder and bites is head and pulls as hard as he can and rips his head off.only 4 left now katam turns round with his face dripping with blodd the other 4 fire at him which hurts katam but katam must protect his brother cystic so katam charges which splits them up 2 on each side of katam cystic now comes down from the roof and grabs the two on the left of katam by using his tail on one and grabing the other with his arms katam sees nothing but blood dripping and screems now katam grabs one of the remaining two and head bite's him and with his tail he crushs the other one.they are now all dead but katam is very hurt katam destroys the blood sample and runs in the vent with cystic to heal

(now i have only posted this because i dont really think you can clone your self that is cheating because you would never die)

a121.jpg