Iseijin, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

*Gathering her strength for this new battle, Iseijin - making sure the humans were at a safe enough distance, the last thing she needed were her drug-carriers to be injured - then dashed for the Yautja Hunter in front of her at an unnatural speed. The Predator barely had enough time to bring out his combi stick, placing it behind his back and preparing for an attack. When the Xenomorph was within striking distance he swung with all his might. His large muscles slowed his counter-attack with the compi stick and Iseijin is able to slip by as the weapon sliced over her head. Using her curled tail she smacks it across his chest, knocking the Predator off his feet.

*What Iseijin didn’t perceive was the Hunter raising his combi-stick for another assault as he fell to the ground…

*The Predator's compi stick connected with Iseijin's side and she was sent flying a few yards before landing on her back with a sickening thud.

*Iseijin cried out in pain, a deafening shrill to those who heard it. She was left on the ground, stunned from the blow to her ventral area. The Hunter quickly got back up to his feet and approached his opponent, raising his stick again and slamming the long side of it on Iseijin's jaw. Spit flies from her mouth as she looked up just in time to see the Predator repeat the attack - his stick high in the air - but before he could bring it down again she clawed him across the chest. The Hunter jumped back and quickly placed his hand on his wounds, phospherent blood seeping from the cracks between his fingers and slowly trickling to the ground…

(Out for the night.)

TDN, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

TDN walked up to the wounded Predator, combat knife in hand. This had somehow been almost too easy. He had killed these creatures before, but this one seemed to be tougher. Something was up. It seemed to have planned something. He slowly approache it, taking every step with precaution. In a sudden, something shot out from its wrist and was aimed right at him. He got a glimpse of the objects, it was 2 small spears. It almost hit him straight on if he wasn't able to dodge it at the last minute. It was still able to make him bleed on his left arm and left 2 scars. "Are you that desperate to try something like that?" he asked it. Raising his knife, he plunged it straight down on its mask-less face, and right through its skull. It gave a roar, and fell down, dead on the spot.

With just a single moment to relish his victory, he realized something was watching them, something from the roof of this level. He knew it was another Predator. Looking on his motion tracker, he wasn't able to locate it. It was indeed very concealed. In a sudden move, blinded by the lack of vision, the Predator jumped at the Xenmoprh that was in front of him. A battle had begun. He aimed his Pulse Rifle at this new Predator to try to help the Xenomorph, but the Xenomorph growled, as if it didn't want any help. TDN layed down his weapon, knowing it was its battle, and he was to stay out of it.

He signalled for his men to lay down their weapons as well, as he watch this battle unfold...

*The Predator I killed is Solo Pred. The new Predator is Shadowblade. I started the battle for you Isejin. You Xenomorphs who are waiting to ambush me, I'll get to you guys later after this little battle is finished.*

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

ghola88, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

ghola88 wandered into a forest area he thought it was the recreational area coming form distance fighting sounds could be heard. He saw PREDATOR and and stalker. ghola88 went to stalkers aid and saw the doctor in imerse combat, PREDATOR! take out predkiller first he shouted!
Ghola88 fired a plasma blast at daveberg his long favourite prey and sent a disk in to mavericks shoulder riping it apart.

weapons: double wristblades, underarm blades,elbow blades, swords, combat spear, spear, plasmacaster, mini caster, nuke shoulder cannon, sherikans, 2 disks, remote bombs, mini spear gun,wrist fletchett, mask laser. equipment: advance tools, wrist computer, medikit, food, mask, energy recharger. extras: a picture of daveberg, deathdrop, note of davebergs advice.
ghola1mo.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

P R E D A T O R joins his comrades in the
battle on the forest area on level 3, roaring

P R E D A T O R extents his 3ft wristblades and
takes out a compy stick and runs to the doctor to help him with PredKiller. If this place wasnt a war zone P R E D A T O R would have

almost thought this a nice place to live. With large trees amd dense forests, Seeing that the doctor has almost lost his leg to predkiller,

P R E D A T O R lets out a roar that shakes the station and run to the doctor grabbing PredKiller's tail and swinging him around then
letting him fly 30 or 40 feet away! P R E D A T O R then turns and roars again faceing his enemy with the doctor behind him.

Elder Blade of Clan Balatu

Mavrick strugals to pool her self off of the comby stic but eventualy manages it cluching the stic between her taill and her arm she snaps it in half whilst stairing at Predator both filld with rage the to wariors charge each other . an almighty thud as they colide the predator is left standing whilst Mavrick seemingly bounces off .

Landing with legs splayd in all direstions Mavrick is worn out from her ordeal with the doc still she strugals on and pools herself to her feet intime to be sholderbarjed into a neer by tree by predator .

as warior stands ofer the alien limp at the foot of the tree he is shoced to c a colosal shodow pas over him hee terns round to be confrunted face to face with a huge pred alien wich proceeds to rore defaningly louds from about 6 inches from his fave predator wipes the spital from his masck and flices it camly to the ground and redys his wrist blaids

mavrick.jpg

still katam had not been in a mager fight but katam was looking for this pred which had such sinesly killed td and for that katam would slay this pitiful creature for nothing will stand the rath of katam but sudenly katam had an idea........an idea to end all of this or atleast make the preds go in one aera so that one huge final battle could comence so..........katam found an area where he could see into outer space for as far as he could see...... and with one smack from katam's iner jaw cracked the glass which he was looking through and hopfully this would become a huge hole which would such every thing out into outer space and the presure would crush them so he rushed in the direction of this pred and soon katam would close him in and kill him.and as soon as katam got out of the aera a huge door closed behind him which seeled of the becoming hole.

WARNING!!! WARNING!!! there is a hole breech in the third floor outer ring corridor please evacuate this area i repeat

there is a hole breech in the third floor outer ring corridor please evacuate this area.

so now the lower florors were cut off from the uper floors and soon katam would find a way to destroy the bottom floors so if he is goin to do so he must do it now before eny one finds a way to get out of the lower floors

Sig.jpg

pred killer rushed in noticing that mavrick was stuck in battale the young warrior had two predators in battle pred killer jumbed in to the docter knocking him straight to the floor hissing madly pred killer slowly moved his inner jaw out at his face the docter roared slashing pred killer back by mavrick pred killer hissed with his claws being ponited at docter the blades of death on pred killer's hand looked bigger than ever the the light shot off the claws with a flare of light the clhot down at the docter pulling his mask off the docter repleyed with the wristblades off him coming straight back at pred killer cutting pred killer's head hissing rapidly pred kiiler rose above the docter with a raor of fate pred killer rose up his cllashing the docters face in.

mavrick stood shocked but stalker was still there fighting the might of daveberg mavrick stood strong waiting for anytime to attack docter or stalker pred killer had sorted docter out the battle between the two warrior was strong they clashed together has they both got more mad with anger they slashed docter roared as pred killer's tail slowly moved into his arm the predtor was growing with fear of death pred killer pushed the tail in harder docter became weaker pred killer tried the move again and slowly pulle dout his inner jaw right beside the docter's face

(docter be ready for your battle of a life time!)

pksig.bmp
~the mind is a terrible think to waste~
~always follow your heart~

Sudenly out of the blue Mavrick drops out of the trees ontop of the docter both of them fall to the ground acid from Mavricks woods goos onto the docter who rors and grabs mavrick and pumals her into the ground whils pooling of his chest plait wich is desolving . redeying his wrist blaids the docter pics Mavrick up woth 1 hand and is about to stab Mavrick when acid drips on his hand the doc sudanly drops Mavrik and pools his hand back lice when you tuch something realy hot Mavrick fall limp to the geound baterd and broosed . she atempts to cral away but the doc has had enough of this pest alien and moovs in for the kill . whils walcking toward Mavrick the pred belches out a blood curdaling rore and loocs doun to see Mavricks tail threough his shin and out the other sid of his leg . he falls to the ground clenching his leg and pooling the rasor sharp tail from his leg

sorry realised it was 4 posts a day not 3 silly me !

mavrick.jpg

pred killer went to the forest level of the building as he dashed back into the shadows the hunter prepared to attack he slowly moved into the forest as suddenly a tree fell before him as pred killer jumbed back from the shock he knocked backwards.back again gun fire came from infront and behind pred killer ran out to slow dpwn the marines

pred killer ran the marines jumbing at one of them taking them down and slashing them madly and doing the same again and again to each but as pred killer jumbed one of the marines shot at him shoting his stomach and making him mad pred kiiller grabbed him by using is tail and then throwing him up in the air as the marine fell he shot down trying to get pred killer but not to see that he was falling rapidly at the floor pred killer dashed out impaling the marine and leaving him to rot

pred killer hissed running back to find the other two aliens and keep moving on but what was to come would test the power of any alien

pksig.bmp
~the mind is a terrible think to waste~
~always follow your heart~

"sir we are falling back me and my mates cant hold i am sorry i ARGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Sir this is GENFC AXLE allied soldier to ur clan death is hit a tail went through his legs hes not dead we a falling back but we dont know where to go"

I live for the battle I live for the hunt
I live for my friends I live for the hunt
I will die for the prize I will die for my elder
I will die for the Queen I am in charge of my men and wil not put them in danger i am loyal to my clan i obey and i do not disobey i am loyal

TDN, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

TDN heard every single word the marines told him. The story they told was indeed strange. They told him of a Xenomorph they had never seen before. A Xenomorph that was obedient to them. This was indeed incredible! He heard all their words. Some of the things they said was like "it seemed obedient as it didn't attack us when it sees us" and "it even purred as if it wants something". It wants something...that was it! But what did it want? Drugs? He didn't know. If they could somehow get it on their side, it could become an advantage. If only he knew what it wanted. A Xenomorph knows of its own kind better than a human ever could, even with years of training. This will have to wait, but soon he'll find out about this, and could possibly use this one to his advantage. "I sound too much like the company now" he thought, and anger suddenly rose inside him. He was becoming almost like them now.

He had to know get back to the matter at hand. he called over to Buller on his communicator "Buller, we will arrive in exactly T-10 minutes...which means we'll be there in 10 minutes". Buller answered "Roger that sir!". "Stay sharp soldier! Do not show your fear, for those things feed from your fear and use it against you! Stay clam at all cost. We'll be there shortly! Look at Death and see if he needs help. I heard a distress signal coming from his location!" TDN said, as he proceeded with his men, and the other marines he found.

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

*When her two fellow Xenomorph comrades from the Hive had assailed the humans, Iseijin had not shown any response to the confrontation. She had not been ordered to do so. The humans had not given a command for her so there was no reason to intervene if there was nothing to gain from it. Iseijin would only act if there were a reward in the end for her efforts. That was all she had learned and all she knows. If she had done anything against the humans’ wishes then she would not have been rewarded. Iseijin wanted the reward.

*Yet when the human and her approached another downed Xenomorph Iseijin could not help herself but feel desirous against this particular one. The scent was familiar, it was the one she had a quarrel with before, but the chemichals discovered in his scent made it clear that he too had been tainted by the drug. The drug that was a reward for her. HER drug.

*Iseijin growled, but not too loud as to make it appeared that she was aiming her aggression to the humans. She loathed the creature that laid lifeless before her. If this one were to regain consciousness then who knows if he would grow a craving for the elixir as she did. Another one would mean less reward for her. Another one would mean competition. Iseijin hated competition. She should have gotten rid of him when she had the chance. Yet fate was a funny little thing that seemed to always give a second chance to those who needed it. At first she had to fight this Xenomorph, now he laid still perfectly at her mercy.

*Her sharp teeth showed just behind her quivering lips, eager to rip the throat of this competitor. She brought her head down to his neck, opening her mouth just wide enough so her secondary jaw could be seen peeking from behind the back of her throat. Thick amounts of saliva dripped onto the other Xenomorph’s exoskeleton and onto the floor.

*Iseijin would have wanted nothing more than to kill this infernal creature right then and there but only the humans could give the final say on his fate…

"sir this ..... we need back up at the doors i have lost two people from my squad i say again.............................Will some one please reply TDN can u hear me backup needed damn i cant hold much longer we need a EXOSUIT i cant..AXLE GET DOWN....."

I live for the battle I live for the hunt
I live for my friends I live for the hunt
I will die for the prize I will die for my elder
I will die for the Queen I am in charge of my men and wil not put them in danger i am loyal to my clan i obey and i do not disobey i am loyal

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

*The aliens were indeed controling the tide of the battle. Doctor was dead, stalker was dead, TD and anchient hunter had both fallen too. The xenomorphs had been ravaging all that stood in their way, and it looked like they weren't going to stop.

Daveberg was crippled by stalkers last 'gift' to him. His shining black exoskeleton was doused in the thick corrosive blood that poured from his wound. A gaping hole clearly visable. The alpha alien clearly had proven his worth, dominating and gaining another kill, for stalker was dead, but the damage was definately going to takes it's toll on the leader of the HIVE. His battered body displaying the savage wounds from his altercation with the two hunters, luckily, Mavrick had appeared to have finished of the doctor also.

The alpha alien rose from being on all fours and rolled his pitted skull in mavricks direction. It was time to move on, predkiller was in the middle of tackling PREDATOR and ghola looked to join in the heated war.

The wounded mavrick hissed urgently at daveberg, something was wrong. PREDATOR, ghola and predkiller knew it too, the battle stopped as aliens and hunters alike all turned in the direction of the large opening in the forest. Something was approaching, and it sounded big.

Suddernly, a gutteral growl was heard and a huge abomination of a creature leapt out of the bushes, a massive beast, almost 12 feet tall, insanely agile but extremely powerfull, it slammed into Daveberg and mavrick sending them sprawling across the floor.

Looking up in shock, PREDATOR and ghola saw what it was. The terror that stood before them was a hybrid, it was a predalien, the child spawned from the body of celtic 102.....

chronicles.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

K20A2, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Roars, screams, hisses, shreiks, crashes, and the famaliar sound of bones breaking...K20 stood in the dark corridor listening to the battle at hand. Many have died, even his friend the doctor fell in battle, K20 has learned to control the demons lurking inside his mind that Shadowblade created so long ago. the doctor and stalker had both fallen, but no matter how in control K20 was he wasnt ready for having his best friend slaugthered. Ever so slowly his blood boiled, his muscle tightened, the little hair on his body stood on end. Clinching his fists blood oozed out and fell to the floor. More pain, more pain to fuel his immortal pain and anguish.

Centuries had past, countless lives had been born and been extingushed. Countless trophies adorned his personal chambers aboard his ship. His clan was in ruin much like it was long ago. But he was their elder he would not fail them, blood and honor would be his on this day of death and agony.

A great comotion, took place in the forest area. More noises, came from both Predator and prey, but deep within K20 something lurked something begged to be released, the innner demons knew what was taking place, they also knew without their help, their would be no honor in his defeat. But with the demons coursing through his veins Honor and Victory would be his.

Then it happened something K20 had work so hard to keep contained within his mind and spirit. It clawed its way to the surface, from deep within. K20 began to hallicunate(sorry for spelling) or so he thought. His skin felt like it was boiling, he saw bubbles forming below his skin, they grew and grew causing great pain and agony, he screamed but nothing came out, his skin continued to bubble and boil, stem rose, was this real or his demons playing a trick K20 thought. K20 removed his mask, with a great effort it came off and more stem flew from inside. He couldnt breath, death was knocking on his door, was it over for K20 his demons had succeeded. Then, nothing darkness over took K20 and he fell to the ground. Slowly the room exploded in a brillant array of white and then faded to black.

K20 arose, from his slumber feeling better than he ever has before. K20 found himself standing in the middle a dark room, standing in a small red circle. Then a door opens, what is this.

"Who is there" K20, roars.

With the strength of a malestrom, the black abyss replied, "K20 you are our victim, your death will mark your succession and your failure." "I will never die, I am a God of Death!!! Show yourself you coward, so that I may show you my power" roared K20.

The white shining door closed with a thunderous crash. And as such a red cloud appeared. And before K20 could even react, it flew towards him wrapping his body and entered into his body, the demon mist, entered through his pours in his skin, his eyes, mouth ears, and with a explosion of power K20 was shot back into a wall and laid motionless.

K20 arose once again, this time in the real world, eyes closed, K20 did not know where he was. He stood ever so slowly, once at his full height, K20 slowly opened his eyes, and the red mist poured from his eyes and his mouth. The mist quickly filled the room and pushed its way into the forest area, all of the comotion had stopped as they gazed at the mysterious mist. K20 walked toward the door, one heavy foot step after another the footsteps echoed throughout the forest.

One Xeno jumped into the mist, and with a roar and a shriek, its mangled body was thrown out of the mist, no signs of blade marks it was torn limb from limb. As K20 apporached the doorway the mist began to return to its host. And with that K20 stood in the door way, no mask, his eyes still glowed a red and a slight mist could be seen raising from them, with his eyes on all of the Xenos, K20 picked two random bugs, with a flick of his wrist he threw 5 shriukens at each one killing them instantly.

His target the Alpha stood their, hissing and with Quick ing movements he looked at the bodies of the three Xenos killed ever so easily.

K20 gazed at the Alpha and pointed. Roaring again, more mist left him and returned like an extension of his body. The Alpha could feel the Elder all around, but the Alpha did not fear or heed the Elders roars of death. The battle was about to commence and it would claim many lives. So it begins...

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 1 disc, wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

ModSig.bmp.jpg

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

the doctor laid limp for a few moments the life knocked completly out of him, the inner jaw of the xeno had scratched his mask he had luckly hit its head just in time leaving scratch marks on the mask as the xenos head twisted sideways.

the hoard of the rival hive had almost reached them, he could see stalker was dead all he had done to try and save him was in vain.

PREDATOR was still fighting predkiller untill the rival other got close then predkiller had been distracted and PREDATOR made his escape he knew with stalker dead and the doctor injured it would only be him and ghola against a whole hive.

gohla and PREDATOR ran for the exit as the remaining xenos went to take on the othe hive PREDATOR grabbed the doctor and with one swift move flung him over his back and carried him to the exit.

they went to find safty to so the doctor could rest but a fiece battle raged on in the forest area an all out war of xenomorphs chaos and confusion engulfed the forest.

they ran down into a sort of storage room and PREDATOR put the doctor up against the wall. the blood oozed out from the multiple wounds he was dying he died trying to help another and failed and it cost him his own life he spoke to PREDATOR "get revenge on them kill them all" and with the his last breath his body collapsed in the pool of flourescent blood. ghola and PREDATOR bowed their heads and ran off back into the fight.

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

doctor.bmp.jpg

Katam had now made it to the uper floors and has desided to make sure no one on the 4th or 5th floor would survive so in a desprate strugle katam makes a run for the control room on the 6th floor and this way katam would have compleat control over what ever would happen.....

(if eny people are on the uper floors i would surgest you geting to the lower floors becuase i plan to get rid of the uper floors lol)

Sig.jpg

caboose3456, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Caboose smiled down upon the newborn predaliens.One stayed behind to fight the humans.While Caboose and Spearhead waited to fight.Caboose sent a message to the Alpha Alien ."The humans are closeing in on the hive,we needmore than two aliens to protect the queen,send this to the others"Caboose hoped Alipha would help

Goodbye pinkie toe...YOU SHALL BE AVENGED

Hearing the last great words of his friend the doctor, Predator vowed that he would have mavricks skull, FOR THE DOCTOR he raored as he ran back into the forest area, taking out is wristblades and compy stick. Predator would kill them all or he would die trying! vengence for his friend will be paid mavrick will fall by his blade, Predator reached the forest area he heard the fimilar screams of battle, he entered hoping that his leader K20A2 would hurry, he scanned there was mavrick he threw his compy stick pinning mavrick down to the ground by his leg, not a fatal wound but it still shocked mavrick for he thought the battle was won roaring Predator knew this would be a battle for his life and honor...

spearhead, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

(30 minutes before<<<<<<<<<) The preadalien shoots off in the direction of the forest area it shakes the ground as it moves a truly devestating unit,it has a missions and is on a war path.

Spearhead looks at quickslash, his stomach has a hole in it and the other preadalien is in the stage of shedding its skin. Spearhead knows this will buy him time till the marines come.

boards dont hit back