Iseijin, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

*No amount of effort proved to be successful in trying to extract the elixir from the container and Iseijin was much too afraid that in continuing her clumsy attempts she would end up breaking it. The container laid just inches from her claws, the liquid inside bubbling a bit from the previous stirring about. Iseijin stared at it. Not a muscle beyond her chest cavity moved. There had to be a way to receive the drug, the procedure never seemed this complicated; she remembered how the humans used to do it – lifting her head a little bit to the side to expose the soft flesh under the throat where the needle would be quickly injected then removed before the acidic blood could eat it away – and she had tried to mimic it but it seems Xenomorph hands were not meant to handle so dexterously.

*The Xenomorph let out a frustrated growl. Low but angry. There had to be a way…

*The humans. It seems the humans were the only ones that could properly apply the drug to an experimental subject. That thought made sense. If Iseijin could apply it on her own then it wouldn’t have been long before she would had gotten rid of the humans and only remain with her elixir.

*She had to find the humans again.

*Iseijin lowered her head to the container and picked it up between her sharp teeth with the utmost care and attention, careful not to crack it or bring harm to it in any way, then emerged from under her refuge and cautiously made her way out into the halls again, limping a bit due to the injury sustained on her arm. The cries of battling warriors could be heard reverberating in chilling echoes along with the bewildering flood of the many different scents. Careful not to drop the drug container from her mouth, Iseijin flared open her lips to let the scents flow into her brain and determine who was in the area. There seemed to be an increased amount of the strange upright creatures with the oily scent, and a few Xenomorphs were scattered about, the humans’, on the other hand, were further away than she would have wished them to be.

*The Xenomorphs claws clicked lightly with each step she took in the direction where she thought the humans were located. Fortunately for her the humans’ scent were strong and each was easily distinguishable, in this manner she could make sure she was tracking down the humhe had contact with before and not another clump of them. The scent mingled further up a flight of stairs. Iseijin stopped just as she put a claw on the first step; she could smell the scent of other Xenomorphs fading away though they were not active. They were here, but dead. The humans were definitely acting aggressive. Iseijin would have to proceed with caution.

*The proofs of battle were still fresh within the higher area. The walls were riddled with bullet holes and claw marks, dents, scratches, and other such signs. Many Xenomorphs and a few of the humans littered the ground; their bodies either opened and sprawled or curled and bent, either way dead. Iseijin carefully stepped over the corpses. She stopped at the body of one human that was closest to her and lowered her head to take in his scent. Though faded, it was still recognizable; this was one of the humans of before, that meant the others would not be far behind.

*The craving inside of Iseijin intensified. If she could just find the humans again and not be interrupted then her hunger pain would disappear and the sweet drug would take its wonderful effect. A soft nicker of excitement escaped her throat.

*A door was located at the end of the hall, slightly cracked open, but it was being blocked by something on the other side. Iseijin tried to claw the materials away but it proved to be unsuccessful. With a low grunt she began to pace back and forth in front of the door. The humans. She could smell them. They were on the other side of that blocked door. Iseijin came back to where the door was located and reared on her hind legs, placing her front claw on the wall of the metal door. She brought one claw to her injured arm and dug her talon into the fresh injury, reopening the wound. The Xenomorph hissed in pain followed by a growl. Blood dripped from the wound down into the door. The acid began to eat away at the metallic material, bubbling and hissing wherever it contacted.

*The acid’s effectiveness proved to be successful. It quickly dissolved the lower part of the door, creating a hole big enough for Iseijin to barely squeeze through.

*Then she saw them. The humans. These were the scents she recognized and had learned to trust; not even the scent of her own species was pleasant anymore. The humans knew how to inject the drug. Iseijin carried the drug with her.

*A new scent brought Iseijin to attention. One she could not recognize yet did not became alarmed by it. The scent of what seemed to be the leader of the humans...

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

hearing the sounds of both prey within the gaint tower TD cloaked calmly made his way to a broken lift shaft, ripping the doors open TD climbs his way to the upper levels of the hunting ground, the smell of death in the air TD puts his a*s in gear on climbs to the second level of the metalic hunting ground, TD reaches the level doors again ripping them apart scanning for near by prey

topdogg2.jpg

caboose3456, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Caboose hissed a challange as well.If his brothers were to fight he did'nt want to be left out."three against one",he thought "this sould be easy"

Goodbye pinkie toe...YOU SHALL BE AVENGED

Cerrata, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Cerrata awoke with bedazzling lights directly in front of him, he tries to reach for the light and notices he is tied down... Struggling further he begins to try and reak his way out...

*"Give it another senative, double dose."
*"Yes Doctor."

A pierce of pain in his left arm made Cerrata roar in agony, though he liked the pain and welcomed it, he liked pain, pain means to Cerrata that he is not dead yet. He is not out of it yet... Wooziness again he feels, he is slipping from consciousness... He can feel it, the world is spinning, no its reeling... With a blast it all comes to a halt as Cerrata the mighty warrior from Balatu slipped out of this world.

*"With this new prototype device, we wont ever have to use our men again... IF it works."
*"Yes your right, but i still dont like the risks, do you have any idea what sort of stress this puts on the mind of the wearer? It can make them go insane... And if thats the case we should be feeling very relieved that none of our men go with it... It would be a slaughterhouse to say the least."
*"Well then in that case I hope it works."
*"Me too Alexei... Me too."

Colours were spiralling round and round and round...Cerrata was lost in it, then all of a sudden it all froze in a place he remembers...Home! He could see his father and his mother clear as day, talking to him in a panicked voice, Cerrata remembered this day, it was the day that he was sent from his homeworld, not sent, driven from his homeworld, his parents are but a blur in his memory, as are his old friends...

He can hear laughter... not the laughter of a child, it is the luagh of the cruel merciless Yautja who killed his family and their tribe... All of a sudden that same Yautja appeared in front of him, Cerrata felt a tremble of rage, and then all of a sudden his wristblades extended to full length he roared and leapt forward, to find him self back in that room with the lights, he continued to fight te holds and then he heard a voice...

*"Stop!" All of a sudden Cerrata stopped hanging as limp as a dead fish...
*"Calm down and retract your weapon." Cerrata felt a buzz inhis neck and no sooner were the words spoken that he had obeyed them.
*"We are going to let you go and once we have, i want you to sit up for me." They did this and Cerrata obeyed. All of a sudden cheers were heard ringing in his ears.
*"It worked! It WORKED! He is ours now, ours to command, and ours to use...AND we will!!"

Cerrata felt a numbing sensation in his own thoughts, he was helpless....

(Yo sorry ive been away but ive been really busy)

NewPRedSig.jpg

spearhead, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

with three xenos hot on the trail of the celtic predator, what did the celtic predator expect if he walks into the hive alone. The to predators got to deep into the hive as they must of straied away from there clan. now who is being hunted.

Spearhead and his brothers follow the trail still hungry for this predators fleash. They come to the stairway and decide to go up.

boards dont hit back

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Comeing back from our hunting trip to a local planet Predator and K20A2, recieve a message from The Doctor stating that they have docked with the Human's station and have begun the hunt

Hearing this Predator punched the the aftterburners, They will arrive soon so we may be able to get some action..Slowly we come close to the human station already activted the stealh on the tiny ship we dock. With a loud sound of metal rubbing we then open up the hatch that links our ship with that startion,

Opening up the door Predator activates his stealth suit and slides out. But just as K20A2 goes for the exit, the ships docking doors slam shut cutting Predator off from K20A2, Predator trying to help his traped comrade, looks at the human panel for any way of opening up the doors again...none Predator seeing that he cannot do anything, leaves his friend to search for The Doctor and the rest of the clan. Running down the long corridors as fast as Predator can move he smells the sent of rotting flesh and knows aliens are near by, then he came upon

The Doctor with a few unbloods, and a alien, seeing no way around the alien Predator takes out a shirken and dashes slicing through the alien cutting its head for the body.

Predator walks up to The Doctor and greets him, this hunt shall be a great one...

Drone-Warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Drone Warrior's partner avpfreak could not wait for the right moment, he let the sweet taste of predator blood get the better half of him and the xenomorph made a wrong move.

Now this was it, Drone Warrior had to save his comrade, the surprise attack was diminished and chaos had broken into the attack.

Quickly Drone jumped out of the vents from his dark hiding spot only to reveal his powerful structure. He stood fully erect and let out a shrilling ROAR!!! this was enough of Iseijin's influence under the drug,IT was going to end!

Drone quickly rammed Iseijin off of avpfreak which sent her flying into the corridor wall, sending sparks spreading into the air from her hard exoskelton hitting a power box.

She was stunned from the harsh blow and laid on the floor trying to shake off the attack. Drone Warrior then quickly grabbed avpfreak and ran into the nearest vent not stopping until the sounds of screaming were at a low octane.

~All bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

cystic_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Cystic Warrior just appearing after coming out of the hive after just awakiening stands behind Katam and watches amussingly as the preds fight he now sees the how the enemy fights. he studies them as if he is being taught by a teacher and notices Katam and does not make any disturbance to interrupt the fight but lets katam know he is there. But he too notices the other alien but wants to conserve his strenght so he may fight and live longer. so he follows Katam's lead and dashes off toward the sound of gunfire.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
THE HIVE CANNOT BE STOPPED. SO ALL TREMBLE IN FEAR FOR THE HIVE IS SUPERIOR

Katam watched the fight between the two preds as it was very amusing to see them screble between themselvs as Katam watch's he see's a glint off somthing as he circle's round to see what it is he note's it is another alien but not of his hive so he back's off so he can save his energy for later

(pred killer m8 i am in the forest already you will need to change thoughs post's m8 because iv been following td for ages i am not in a vent with drone warrior enymore)

ghola88, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

A drop pod from the hunters moon fleet shot into the planet front blazing with fire as if the pod was about blow in the atmosphere. The pred inside it, was ghola88 reowned for battles against fearless hard-maet and the fragile but intelligent soft-meat, or so called in soft-meat language, Human. TEE!TEE! TEE!TEE!. The sound of his hologram projector messenger or HPM echoed ears the ancient bells in his homeland. The thought of it made him regret leaving home. He could imagine himself sitting on his chair, seeing the beutiful grass land, the puple tress and vast meadows, clean as the cleanest could be. The sky so blue even clouds were hardly visible. On the horizon a buzzing metropolis. He quickly took his HPM and click the button on the side of it, a blue image of a ancient predator stood before him, ofcourse he couldnt really see the colour of his armour as it was blue. The ancient spoke, " Thei' de, you must collect the queen at all cost. Do not kill her. Eliminate the soft-meat general know to soft-meat as... Kevin Day. Do not underastimate this Kevin Day, he has killed many warriors. Do not fall without hounor, KILL HIM. " at that the hologram dissapeared, so did the pod the as it dissapered in to the station till a tiny dot
could be seen.

weapons: double wristblades, underarm blades,elbow blades, swords, combat spear, spear, plasmacaster, mini caster, nuke shoulder cannon, sherikans, 2 disks, remote bombs, mini spear gun,wrist fletchett, mask laser. equipment: advance tools, wrist computer, medikit, food, mask, energy recharger. extras: a picture of daveberg, deathdrop, note of davebergs advice.
div

celtic102, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Celtic102 looked round and it looked like he was in the hive but celtic blinked and he was in a place where he had never been. He looked up and the floor had fell threw. He turned round and seen his old rival running at the 2 xenomorphs but celtic thought he would have some fun so he fliped over the xenomprphs dodged the bullets and stabbed Death right in the stomach and watched as he dropped his gun.

all you could hear were the remaining bullets fall. Celtic dropped death on the ground and his blood seeped out as the 2 xenomorphs ran over to him spitting and melting him away. Celtic jumped up onto the roof beams that were still there to watch his old rival melt away. But the aliens were not stupid they lifted the spear and chucked it up unknowen that celtic was up there it lodged into his arm.

Untitled423.jpg
My Horror Site

celtic102, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

celtic wakes up and dwath hasn't go to far a way and Celtic Roars as the aliens are dead but he is very pis$ed off as how death is alive celtic pulls the spear gun out of his leg (or foot if you have decided yet death) and shoved it through deaths head and watched as his oval shaped brain falls on to the cold ground and celtic rips his head off and throws it at the alien corpses. Finally death has been decapitated. but the marines were still on the line shouting and saying death respond but celtic through the communicator at the wall and it smashed. Deaths blood from his brain was soaaking into the floor making it really smelly so he ran off but took Deaths skull with him.

Untitled423.jpg
My Horror Site

Cerrata, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Cerrata thoughts are a blurr, he isnt thinking straight, he isnt focused, his only thoughts dwell on obeying his masters...

Cerrata is linked to a Neuro-Intellect Device (NID) which relays brain signals to a machine. It is a way for different races to communicate.

*"Now Subject 109, you will put on this new armor and gear we have supplied, it is exactly as you old gear, only stronger and some minor advancements in the mask. Now you are to hunt down and eliminate K20A2, Leader of Clan Balatu."

BEEP BEEP

NID READS *"But K20A2 is an Elder and leader of Clan Balatu, i stand no chance against him."
*"Yes in your fomrer state, we figured you wouldnt, so we develpoed a Viral Drug which driectly manifested your DNA making you as fast and strong or even more so than K20A2. Now put your gear on, and kill K20A2, and all those who stand between you and K20A2."

27 MINUTES LATER...

Cerrata ran out into the forest of Level 3 his feet punding the ground every time he stepped. All of a sudden a Xenomorph leapt out in front of him, he kep on.
*"Kill it and keep going." The tiny earpiece whispered in his ear.

Cerrata kept on grabbing the face of the Xeno slamming it through a boulder, killing it instantly... Cerrata kept on...

BEEP BEEP

*"Ahh Doctor you may want to see this."
NID READS *"WHAT AM I DOING I CANT KILL MY FRIEND I WONT DO IT, BUT I HAVE NO CHOICE I CANT CONTROL MYSELF...HELP MEE!!!!"
*"Seems it isnt a complete success."
*"If he kills K20A2 it still will be, i just hope the device lasts that long."

Cerrata kept on, a battle ragin around and inside him... Cerrata kept on.

NewPRedSig.jpg

cystic_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Cystic, who is on the cieling stabs GENFC DEATH through the back and into the upper chest and throws him down the hallway and into the wall and Cystic dissappears into the shadows to another location on the ship.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
THE HIVE CANNOT BE STOPPED. SO ALL TREMBLE IN FEAR FOR THE HIVE IS SUPERIOR

just before the xenos come death rolls away and shots the pred right in the leg with the spear gun and the bullet hits it in the foot!!! no the leg and as he did that the xenos saw him and then he shot the 2 xenos in the head Before passing out death calls back up from a allied marine squad called the shadowstrikers the only human clan that has been able to contarl aliens "I need back up and meds and fast..."

I live for the battle I live for the hunt
I live for my friends I live for the hunt
I will die for the prize I will die for my elder
I will die for the Queen I am in charge of my men and wil not put them in danger i am loyal to my clan i obey and i do not disobey i am loyal

Now that their clan leader was here the hunt would truly heat up. Stalker, the doctor & PREDATOR raced through the twisting halls following the calls of their elder. A few marines stood in their way, 3 marines to be exact, how convinient. Stalker rushed at the first from behind, cloaked & stabbed his wristblades through his skull, with one mighty pull the marine's head was lifted off his shoulders. Stalker looked at the marine's head impaled on his blades, stalker laughed with sadistic joy, the other two marines fired randomly into their surroundings, they were about to feel the force of Balatu

spearhead, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

spearhead is in the hive again and looking for a predator to kill because he can sense the presence of one. spearhead is alongside the alpha and his brother. It is dark in the hive but not for the aliens as they can see in the dark.

Spearhead can see the hive thriving with chestbusters and bodies stuck to the wall as he looks around. Spearhead goes into the wall and stays there till the time is right.

He can sence the predator called "solo pred" in the hive but will have to track him as the hive has bee expaned by working drones.

boards dont hit back

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

the Balatu ship followed passing through the black echo of space, cloaked undetecded by AD's ship. the doctor stands on the control deck he was left in charge both K20 his leader and PREDATOR his equel second in command had both gone on a hunt together they had taken a smaller scout ship to a planet in another system but they would be back soon.
the clan needed to destroy these humans they had killed so many of there kind in a way they were a mirror to the yuatja race they killed without care just like true hunters. the ship stayed a fair distance away they did not want to alert the prey it will be glorious to see these humans become trophies, the doctor only hopes his friends and elders arrive back in time to hunt and they didnt have long if they wanted to kill these humans for other clans are also on their trail and would be here soon. once the the prey's ship docked the fun started to begin.
the doctor let out a battle yell signaling for the unbloods and blooded to prepare as the balatu ship moved to a second docking port they would slip in without the humans even knowing.

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

doctor.bmp.jpg

Stalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Stalker awoke from his cryochamber. As he awoke he realied the clan wasn't there. He scanned the area & found that their ship was hovering over a marine base. The big hunt had started & stalker had missed the beginning, grabbing his weapons & hunting gear & slapping on his mask he jumped in his drop pod & activated it.
Stalker's drop pod hurtled through the atmosphere & into the area surrounding the structure. As the pod opened up the hunter ran cloaked to his destination. His clanmates had already beaten him to the hunting grounds but this was not a problem. Stalker reached the doors of the facility, the doors slid open & the whole place was dead quiet. Stalker searched the immediate area & found no traces of prey. He cycled through to his predtech vision & began tracking his bretheren hoping to link up with his clanmates. He followed the dark twisting corridors for what seemed like miles until he finally found fresh tracks from his bretheren. Hearing something he sat quietly & listened. It sounded like an ooman.Switching on his thermal vision Stalker discovered this prey. It was band of marines known as alpha draconis. They had not long ago returned to base & were searchig the area for other oomans. Stalker was wondering himself why the place was so void of life. Before taking further action he would continue the search for his clanmates.

stalker.jpg

But just as the pred killed death the squad comes and then they uslesch a barrage of bullets at the pred and the 6 aliens that they control go after the predator and the two cloners take a blood smaple of death to clone him

I live for the battle I live for the hunt
I live for my friends I live for the hunt
I will die for the prize I will die for my elder
I will die for the Queen I am in charge of my men and wil not put them in danger i am loyal to my clan i obey and i do not disobey i am loyal