BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

I'm just seeing things PLEASE tell you did not post that.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Just post already and stop crying about it.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

^ THIS. I've got 2 weeks MAX before I can't post as regularly. If we're gonna do this and not have it take forever, now is the time.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Damn I have to post tomorrow turns out our vacations were cut short so I'm heading to work a week early. So I might be able to post tomorrow morning or tomorrow night.

Spinecleaver, Yautja, 13 years ago

Hey i'm new here and I appreciate if any of you guys can give me tutelage.

This is not the adoptions thread...

Lady DD, you say your character is 15 years old???

Quick question, Deathwraith: are we teaming up, or shooting at each other through them?

Well i don't know, i'm already waiting on one super-powered mod to kill me, i guess we'll just go along with whatever. Maybe kill what's left of eachother after we've dealt with them.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

Yeah my chracter is 15 so I'm three years younger than Harpy which. I just about something for part the the battle(whenever it starts) me and Harpy might have the advantage because we both have tails.

So wait, we're actually fighting little girls?

Seems a lot less epic now, doesn't it?

Well, think of them as child soilders or something. If you've ever seen documentaries about child soilders, you know the little bastards can be pretty terrifying.

Also, they're half-xenomorph, so that'll increase the challenge a good bit.

Well actually Harpy is 18. So It's three adults and one crazy teenager.

It's fine. Let's just do this thing.

Yeah, well among those three adults there's a millenium old predator. Is it even honorable to kill you?

The Pred from Predator 2 killed an old lady because she had a handgun, so I think a 15-year old child soilder who's half-Xenomorph would be Ok if it posed a threat... So we'll see.

Ladies? I don't mean to be a pain in the ass, but I've got 1 week before classes start.

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

For anyone who has trouble posting on the RPG I have found a very good inspirational solution. Try listening to Blow Me Away by Breaking Benjamin, Indestructible by Disturbed, Diamond Eyes by Shinedown, Wake Up Hate by Korn or My Plague by Slipknot. The works pretty well if your posting while you and whoever else are fighting.

I don't like any of those songs and music distracts me.

I listen to James Brown while RP'ing, but I'm weird.

I listen to "They're Coming to Take Me Away".