BloodHarpy, Undefined, 14 years ago

yeah but usually two or three survive the whole thing.

Mebber, Undefined, 14 years ago

Well sounds like evolution... the strong survive, the weak will be sort out!

Hmm... maybe Preds and Xenos aren't enemy to humanity, maybe they just try to push up our evoultion a bit, try to help us- on their own, very bloody way :-)

could be possible

Deathdrop, Undefined, 14 years ago

... Except that isn't how evolution works. There are no "steps." There is no "up."

Particularly when you try to find the most physically fit human possible to kill.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 14 years ago

Humans only win because the movies are made by humans. If the script did't say "and then the predator waits like an idiot until the human gets a chance to kill him" or "and then the alien decides he's gonna nap in the shuttle" then there'd be no survivors.

predatoress, Undefined, 14 years ago

"Call me crazy, my favorite species are humans"
I help you out - you are crazy.

And I don't even want to start of the newborn... Just cut it.

TDN - just gotta love your comment lol
DD - nice that someone understands the nature of evolution.

Cerrata, Undefined, 14 years ago

Aliens will definitely go down as the greatest and most original design. Predator's equally great but not quite as terrifying as an Alien.

I personally think I'd shit if I met either face-to-face. So yeh I can respect both.

PleaseI saw Alien when I was a kid and I didn't even scared! However comming face to face with a pred or a queen is kinda scary a little bit to me.

Yautja's are better though and hybrids rock because they can pretend to help the corrperate's and then they turn on them and aid either the mecenaries, the predators or both.

RqUEyfWfIk_nigga-please-2.jpg

This is not racist. The pope can say nigga cos he's the motherfucking pope.

LOL! Nice one DeathWraith. Though yeah depending on the Yautja or the human either the Yautja will win or the human.

Cerrata, Undefined, 14 years ago

Wow that was a open ender of sorts wasn't it...

alien-queen, Undefined, 14 years ago

....anyway my favorite speceis is alien becuase of there speed and agility .

Xenomorphs are often defeated by humans and always by the preds!

ok!ok!

IceNeko, Undefined, 14 years ago

I agree with Harpy here, how often do you see a queen live after the predators kill oof the rest of her hive hmm? Think about that it might help.

im srry!im just new here!

Mebber, Undefined, 14 years ago

You do not understand the Xenos true nature. They're born killers, they can accommodate to ANY circumstances. And they are much more intelligent than you think. Not in a way "we" would say intelligent, but in a very strange, animalistic way. Their intellect is not focused on writing poetry, calculate a mathematic formula or construct great buildings. Their intellect is focused on survival. And in that way, they're genii.

Do you think it is a coincident Xenos always know how to find the weakpoint in a defense grid? WY has made A LOT of projects concerning about xenomorph research and capture. All end in disaster.

IMHO there are four reasons the bugs always failed:

1) luck - the humans always had a BUNCH of luck
2) total contamination - that means the complete destruction of the contaminated areas by using weapons of mass destruction.
3) remarkable competent individuals - like Ripley and Harrison.
4) last but not least, all of the movie directors where humans.

tht is true...

"Xenomorphs are often defeated by humans and always by the preds!"

I don't know if you've noticed, but one alien is capable of killing several humans before being downed. That is ONE alien killing SEVERAL humans. That makes humans severely inferior to aliens. I agree that Predators should probably be able to kill Aliens with relative ease, but humans...? Humans are soft meat.

"I agree with Harpy here, how often do you see a queen live after the predators kill oof the rest of her hive hmm? Think about that it might help."

Well tell me how often do you see a Predator fight a Queen and live, genius.

are u talking to me?=(