Survivor, Undefined, 14 years ago

Im with aliens because when I was little I saw the movie alien and I couldn't shup up about how much I liked it.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 14 years ago

"If I see you, you die
If I don`t see you, you live
But if your my ally you might live"

So there's a 2/3 chance to live with you, huh.

...anyone wanna like... start a good thread or something?

Dragous, Undefined, 14 years ago

Alien wins my vote in the long run because Alien is a cockroach that will not Die!!!

Shadowwall, Undefined, 14 years ago

Yea something like that Drageous :D

for the thread I don't know drageous, im active everyday so i post the most active thread's perhaps you wanna answer my theory on da aliens look for the topic "Ok I want to hear everybodys threory's on da aliens."

BloodHarpy, Undefined, 14 years ago

Off-topic

What happend to the picture thread? My and IceNeko took some recebt pictures of ourselves and I kinda wanted to post them. Plus I found this really funny one.

And you chose to post this here, in stead of the off-topic thread, WHY EXACTLY??? Stop spamming, you keep making off-topic posts everywhere, don't do that, there's an off-topic thread for off-topic discussions, you can post a picture there if you want, no one cares about the fate of that thread anyway.

point taken.

predator-chet-99, Undefined, 14 years ago

The predator is fascinating to watch especially in AVP2 when he is preparing for a hunt in the ship on earth. Watching how predators hunt and use their skills is very interesting as it is to watch their technology at work.

By far predator is better than aliens, Their strong, rescourcful, skilled in their areas,smart,and are loyal.
Although aliens have their good sides, i prefer watchig the predator at work.

"By far predator is better than aliens, Their strong, rescourcful, skilled in their areas,smart,and are loyal."

No, actually, aliens are arguably as strong, as resourceful, probably smarter and more loyal than predators.

well spoken

AmerthystBlades, Undefined, 14 years ago

I have to agree that the alien is in one way better than a predator. They can scale walls. use their blood as a weapon, use their tails as weapons, guard their queen and the nest.

Predators are better in another way also. They have better weapons, are a little smarter that the aliens and they work with humans sometimes not all the time and they have a respect for strong warriors in both their race and the human race. And they don't kill unarmed humans, children or pregnant ladies.

So it's fair to say that the Predators and the Aliens are almost equals in a way.

yep each race has it's own strong points and there both awesome. I think the preds in a good way and the Aliens make use of dark ways to expand there empire.

Mebber, Undefined, 14 years ago

Yepp. And the marines just kills both of them. Good ol' pulse rifle.

"I have to agree that the alien is in one way better than a predator. They can scale walls."

If that's your arguement, you should watch Predator 2 again.

And Mebber, gtfo. All three species have a fair number of kills on eachother.

I agree with AmerthystBlades

Now as for as the marines go they can be pretty tough. But yautja and xenomorphs are bigger and badder.

DW:

Nöööö.

cleticyautja, Undefined, 14 years ago

Aliens come in numbers and are the best killing machines around,they dont stand there and gloat over there victory likes preds or shouting useless threats like a marine instead they kill you instantly or they could just take u to the hive to be impregnated And they learn quickly from there mistakes.The only downfall is that they dont have anything that makes them "civilised" and wht they do make them seem like animals although there not.

Marines come in numbers and complete badass weaponary.they have a good understanding of tech and can make decisions quick.But its there fear of dying that weakens them and if they can overcome(which they cant)they will be more of a match for the aliens and preds.

Preds are the most advanced out of all of them and are strong and reasonabily fast(not faster than ans alien tho)There strong enough to lift aliens and humans and through them a couple feet.aliens can only put the pred to the ground but gathering the momentum from its speed and leaping at the pred with that force.A humans strength can not put a pred down but there weapons can.The only weakness of a pred is that they come in low numbers and they are hunters not soldiers like the humans.They hav a code of honor which binds them to certain rules like if your opponent is disarmed then fight them disarmed but agaisnt a alien it is a poor choice..(If the next predators film shows how the soldiers work and the weapons then preds would be quite fearsome)

"But its there fear of dying that weakens them and if they can overcome(which they cant)they will be more of a match for the aliens and preds."

I wouldn't say "they" can't. Their majority, yes, but there are always some individuals capable or professional enough to blind out their fears. If the corpse could manage to form complete squads of such self-disciplined characters, they really could beat the shit out of some aliens and preds...

>the corpse

Dude. Are you doing this on purpose? I mean... "thrust"? "Corpse"? Is this some prophecy?

A prophecy? Maybe "Beware of rotten corpses moving through the air by a enormous thrust force." No, that doesn't make sense. I think we have to wait for my next word confusion to decipher this prophecy.