predatoress, Undefined, 14 years ago

Naah I'm thinking of combining virtues of it's parents, not normal development of xenomorph in yautja<< Kind of genedesigned thing.

MrXeno, Undefined, 14 years ago

I'd still call it a predalien >>

Maybe it would be alienpred just to differ from predalien<

DeathWraith, Undefined, 14 years ago

It would be a predalien, get over it.

Nope, it should be separated from predalien 'cos that means alien popped out of pred's chest>> Like you combine tiger and lion, you'll get liger or tigon, you don't call them with same name.

Liger and tigon are both the same thing. They just want you to believe different. All it proves is that tigers and lions are different races of the same species. Just like there are big cats with stripes and small cats with spots, but they're both cats.

Actually no, technically they are different species which you can also see from their nicknames (and lion and tiger are different species by any means, they just share common ancestor). And I thought men are the logical creatures in here <<

Besides predalien sounds as silly as calling human/xeno hybrid as humalien lol Maybe I just use the word hybrid.

But carry on with the subject, I'm just being bored lol

So then what you're saying is that different species can't have fertile offspring BUT different species can have fertile offspring?

Wut?

And you're saying chestbuster from predator (aka predalien which basically is just normal alien) is a same thing than genetically enhanced predator? Yup humalien or predman, here we come lol

Lion and tiger are different species 'cos only some of their offspring individuals are fertile to either one of their parent species. Species are also classified with the ecology of the population. In nature tiger and lion would not most probably breed.

But I don't get you point? You can call things whatever name suits you, I don't care. It's just silly and causes confusion << (like the hybrid theory wouldn't be confusing 'cos I have no idea how we ended up having so many hybrids either with natural breeding {impossible} or with the genemodification I came up with..)

From where i'm standing, i won this arguement.

No you didn't 'cos you don't even have an argument *sticks out her tongue* lol

Oh, you finally got that out of your ass?

ANYWAY enough blabber, i gotta play avp3.

Want a medal for that? lol

MrXeno, Undefined, 14 years ago

At least Wraith didn't call you "Gay", which the so called intelligent people tend to do when they've won a discussion...

Naah, he just called me an ass addict which isn't really even an insult lol (theehee)

No, what i was saying was that you were licking your own ass. But whatever...

You call me a liar now, Danny boy? Huh?

Seriously though, sure I'm flexible but not that flexible... (theehee again)

It's always as funny to use women's logic (note the theehee when I do that) 'cos men just seem too slow to understand it, and then they think you wouldn't have understood their magnificent wits lol Note that I do not personally attack anyone when doing that, unlike the opponent.

And yes, I felt like explaining that so people wont really think that I think that way (like anyone would care) lol

Nevertheless good point Xeno, even I really can't see much difference lol

And back on topic <<

^ Note that that post is written in women's logic, meaning no logic at all.

Actually that had perfect logic, but a man just don't understand. Sad, sad you lol

TDN, Undefined, 14 years ago

When did this turn into men vs women? I thought this was Alien vs Predator? I think you guys are taking this whole Phallic-head and Pussyface thing a bit too literally.