DeathWraith, Undefined, 14 years ago

So what you're trying to say is that she's shoving my- HEY THAT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE I'M WINNING.

BloodHarpy, Undefined, 14 years ago

Umm what was the topic supposed to be about?

Deathdrop, Undefined, 14 years ago

The nature of the 4th dimension.

KalinaXenoWolf, Undefined, 14 years ago

Long time no see Harp!

Hey cuz I thought you were joining DBO you said you were gonna try signing up again.

No I umm screwed up again! So I'm kinda looking around.

oh yeah I found that out. bummer

Wait you knew? Wait let me guess one the DBO guys told ya huh? Let me tyr to figure out what was said. Oh I know"hey your ditz of a cousin screwed up in joining."

And your still there right miss sixteen seventeen?

ok that just rude plus that was a typo! Secondly no one called you a ditz though you act like one sometime but hey your my cousin if anyone call's a you aditz it's me because I'm just playing around kiddo K?

Fair enough. Sorry Harpy! Oh and for knowing that I didn't get in you owe me!

grrr ok I'll let you drive my camaro down the drive way and maybe just maybe I might by Halo3 sound good smartass?

Deal..jerk lol!

ok let's get back on topic alright? Does anyoen think the predalien is cool? Because I don't I like the Predator's better.

Oh come on I like the Predalien! I'm not saying preds aren't cool but the hybrid is awsome.

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 14 years ago

I'm really tempted to lock this topic, however I really want to hear more about the: "The nature of the 4th dimension." -epic, quoted.

"I saw God, Netley. And He told me what to do..."

Right. That's enough reference to "From Hell" for one night.

The truth is that there is no such thing as time, as all of it (past, present, future) is happening at once; it's all one giant THING that we call the universe, and there are a limitless number of them within reality. All of reality is contained by the being some have chosen to term "God," which is really a single cell among trillions in the celestial body of The Fish-Whore.

All of reality is, in fact, the dream of a cell within a Super-God.

Incidentally, The Fish-Whore once appeared to me in physical form as a 22-headed wombat with 60 golden fruit bat penises for eyes (each of which pissed a pure, distilled emotion), wings with crystal feathers existing everywhere at once, and a belly-button on his back that was shaped vaguely like the internet. Did I mention his skin was made of equations? He said that would be important.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 14 years ago

I wonder, what shined from his-belly button? Anything of note?

superxinyang, Undefined, 14 years ago

my favourite race (from best to worst)
1.predator
2.aliens
3.humans
cause humans normally just sucks , always gets owned in the movies and only the main character in the movie survives to the end...
predators just plain rocks cause if you want vs stealth with alien... predator can just become invisible...
you want vs strength predator can tear you spine from your body
well... as for weapons... aliens and predators both have their good points...

@DW: A stream of liquid information, actually. I didn't get a real good look at it because looking at it for too long causes your head to explode.

Mebber, Undefined, 14 years ago

Call me crazy, my favorite species are humans- cause of the games. OK, Preds are very cool and Xenos quite fearsome- but Marines are harcore. They fight (and, sometimes, survive) between these two terrifying foes- doing their job, proceed the mission.

There is no more thrilling thing than to be a Marine threaten by Aliens and hunted by Preds! You're really must be a harcore-warrior to handle this challenge.