vevlaa, Yautja, 15 years ago

MS Word is preferable...

If you use Firefox, don't always trust the grammar checker there. It is to often wrong to be accurate.

nikkie_murray, Yautja, 15 years ago

I use it to check my spelling, but I use word pad more.

Lone_Hunter2, Yautja, 15 years ago

sorry guys, Ive underestimated (or over) my free time availability for posting, and what time I do get...I am unable to think of a good post. so use me as an npc and have me do whatever.

once again I apologise

cleticyautja, Yautja, 15 years ago

theres no need to apologise LH,some people havent even posted.

nikkie_murray, Yautja, 15 years ago

I am waiting for TDN to post up and Ellesa cooper would join soon.

so should i add them now?

vevlaa, Yautja, 15 years ago

I don't see why not...

x_saysell, Yautja, 15 years ago

Would it be too late for me to get in on this, totally as an independent, mind?

ok i'll add you lot.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 15 years ago

-=Points at the double post and laughs=-

Wht double post=)

delta-boy, Yautja, 15 years ago

kk This is for celtic eldar,Read the rules first thing when u see this.

x_saysell, Yautja, 15 years ago

Okay what the hell is going on with this RP? If people have the time to post in this topic, and to tell noobs how to read the rules, then surely they can post to progress the story. I know this aint the most well ran RP but I am guessing that is because, it is a practise, but that is no excuse for being lazy and bad management. Realistically they should be a seasoned Rper acting as a mod as well as the creator, whose name I don’t know for the simple reason he has not been here long enough for me to care.

yes i know the first ever thing new people say is how do u fight.

Celtic_Elder, Yautja, 15 years ago

I AM A NEW LOYAL MEMBER TO THE HUNTERS MOON CLAN AND WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE RPG.

FireHunter, Yautja, 15 years ago

WELL AS LONG AS YOU CAN KEEP YOUR DAMN CAPS OFF!!
but seriously, lay off of the caps lock, this isn't eBay where everything is like "LET'S PUT EVERYTHING IN CAPS, SO THAT PEOPLE SEE WHAT I'M SELLING!" you're not selling anything, and if you were in this topic, we'd have to give you a slap on the wrist, but basically the point is.
Just lay off the caps.

Celtic if u hav read the rules and stay off the caps then u can join.But dont say u still dont know how to fight.

Anita_Cafall, Yautja, 15 years ago

so me being the moron i am i forgot that ACTs are coming up...i will attempt to post but they might not be the most literate posts...and i will try to be somwhat consistant but yeah...there's a lot of studying i have to do...sorry guys....

kk no worries.