predator428, Yautja, 15 years ago

My biggest problem with your post is the amount of damage that was done to my character. Since you had already tried to get away, your last post would be the first post in a fight with my character. Basic fighting etiquette tells you not to do something extreme like destroying a limb with your first post. I could have continued my last post saying that I cut your other arm and leg off, but of course I didn't. I started a fair fight based on the site's point system.

If a character needs six posts to kill someone, you can't do that much damage on your first hit. Otherwise, your enemy will be a bleeding pile of meat by post three.

I'll admit that I have misconstrued some details of the situation, mainly the setting due to some unclear posts. I am still annoyed at the position WY has put themselves in with the generator, but there is no way to fix that.

If we can find a way to resolve the amount of damage that has been delivered to my character, then I will be content. However, you have already shown a tendency to exhibit poor fighting etiquette with myself and other users, so I doubt this will come to a reasonable conclusion.

Atin_Fordo, Yautja, 15 years ago

I can do this, yes. I merely did the damage I did to ensure that you would no longer chase us, seeing as you seemed to be very intent on such, and I had no intention of fighting someone of a level much higher than my own, I decided there wasn't much other choice. So, I'll apologize for that, and edit the damage done. (Though, one might note, that we aren't getting any points for this.)

I'll admit, I was thrown off a bit by the situation as well. I just worked with what I was given, and did what I was told to do. The result putting us in a rather... Godmoddy situation.

Well, I purposely left the whole thing open ended, saying that things might have happened, but my character didn't witness them, so there was no certainty. I'll edit my post so that less damage was done, yes. This is only my second RP dealing in such a fighting style, so I'm still learning, and being a special weapons operator, I deal with heavy weaponry that I was told resulted in these situations.

So, as I said. I'll edit my post so that you've not got any limbs missing. And if there's still an issue, let me know, and I'll edit further.

Alright then, sounds fair. I am aware of your situation, I really didn't want to fight someone with that low of a level, but the pred tech is a major priority for me. Just watch yourself, next time.

I'd be more than willing to fight, really, if it weren't for the fact that I didn't have a chance at winning. Already damaged, and against somebody who's got the four post thing on their side... Not exactly an easy fight. And I suppose I should've known the Preds'd not like me taking stuff too much... But, yes, I'll make sure I keep all this in mind next time.

cleticyautja, Yautja, 15 years ago

No promblem anita.

To cleticyautja, are you refering to me in your latest post?

To Firehunter, do you think I would have just sat there after the APC left and then let you throw me across the room?

I hate how much complaining I'm doing in this RP, but it's getting ridiculous.

StoneHeart, Yautja, 15 years ago

Well Delta killed me, so I'm out, but Fire, how do you feel about a one on one with me in the Sparring Chamber?

stone u got killed by atin not delta.

Yes ppredator i was referring to you if u want me to edit it then fine.

It concerns Firehunter, so lets see what he thinks of the situation before we do anything.

kk

@concrete,i really dont get wht ur doing the source is in humans hands.

You know what, scratch that. Since all the preds aren't going to be able to do anything until Firehunter gets on , I'll go ahead and continue on. His post involves a lot of modding, which needs to be fixed in some way, and Vev's post has already caused the timeline to jump forward three hours. If he really wants to fight or has a problem with my actions, then he can contact me on MSN. Username is Predator428.

Okay. Nobody bother pointing out to me that my post was lame as fuck. I'm fully aware. But this thing needed to get started again. I got tired of not seeing anything new.

I'm out of the RP. I caught the Flu over the weekend and I am in no mood to finish this. The only reason I joined in the first place was to teach all the new predator users how to RP by example. I think most of you get the idea.

giant_predator, Yautja, 15 years ago

i,d would love to bash some heads in

shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

I am back and can help, just had to do a few things, in gaia and in life

kk u can join but please dont post in the actual thing.

Talking to me Celtic? -ish unsure-

no

ok ^_^, just asking

concretehunter, Yautja, 15 years ago

ok guys im at the energy scource killed to gaurds and sealed of the exits and waiting. so could you please help my story progress because you seem to be ingnoreing me ph and the jockey ting was my mind play tricks and stuff.