StoneHeart, Yautja, 15 years ago

I fixed it Atin, sorry, I just skim through posts to see what I missed.

Atin_Fordo, Yautja, 15 years ago

S'alright, mate. I figured such. Just had to make sure y'knew, is all.

OKay, now I'm waiting for you.

cleticyautja, Yautja, 15 years ago

i dont want to bother anybody but people who did sign up havent even posted.so if u are not going to perticipate in this RPG then just say dont just come here and sign up and never post.

predator428, Yautja, 15 years ago

Stoneheart, you can only kill on your sixth post.

Huh? Oh that, I didn't kill him, I said he would die soon.

Dieing soon is killing, it would be like having a player's limbs chopped off after three posts and leaving them to bleed to death.

"The disc swerved enough for the mans ear, along with everything to the left side of his head cut clean off." If I'm reading this right, then you just cut off the left side of his head. Even if that somehow didn't kill him, he is going to die quite soon. That's killing.

Yeah... About that... There's no way to cut off half of somebody's head and say they'd die soon... That's instant death, and we're only halfway done with the fight. I'll agree to it hitting me, but I'll say it cleaved through my shouldr, or something. If you got something better in mind, I'll edit accordingly...?

I said it cleaved his ear then his arm, or I'll edit it to say that, that better?

Mmkay then. That's all fine to me.

So now, our little scuffle is about to draw to a close, and there is nowhere for either of us to go...

Well I'm out, Fire Hunter, if you want to, I'll fight you one on one in the Sparring Chamber?

Sorry, 428. You'll have to pick your fight with me another day.

But I hear there's a nice Predalien around the corner you might want to consider engaging.

cleticyautja, Yautja, 15 years ago

kk so theres a predlalien and i think a chestbuster around the corner.

Oh, no you don't. As long as you keep that tech, I'll keep hunting you down. Feel free to patch up while you're in the APC.

vevlaa, Yautja, 15 years ago

You might wanna edit There are no NPC marines inside the APC. Delta is the driver also... (and a few "away" marines + Carmine)

I know that. When I refer to the driver in my post, I am refering to Delta.

Hmmm... Bit funny that the APC was never actually in the temple, but, okay... That's fine...

All right, let me get this straight. You just pulled a supergun out of your ass, blew my leg off, blew me up, sealed the structure, got you and Delta inside the dropship, and got the Generator onto the ship (Which, of course is the entire focus of the RP).

Please tell me how the hell you did this all in one post, I'm sure the Lord Himself would like some pointers on how to use his powers.

Anita_Cafall, Yautja, 15 years ago

Ok, so not that many of you will really care or what not, but I can no long participate in this rpg. I mean, I only made one post so not like it effects a whole lot but whatever. ACT’s are coming up in the next month, and I am having err…family issues....I might try out the next one, might not. Depends on if I get these issues worked out with… I give my apologies and hope you all have a ball of a time and I hope that I didn’t screw it up to much…just use Anita as a NPC or whatever.Toddles…

The Daisycutter has an arsenal within it. I removed a railgun from it, and waited for you to open the door. You did, so I used it. The weapon is meant to be an instant kill in the AvP2 game, so it's got its power toned down a lot here. Believe me, I asked questions about it.

After which, you wouldn't be able to board the APC, so I charged straight through a wall. Which, I shouldn't have had to do anyway, because the APC was never actually inside, but misinterpretations gave me no choice. Before I had done so, I set a remote-detonated charge, which is very powerful. When I detonated it, I sealed off the hole I'd just made.

The generator? Read back to when I started the fight with Stone Heart. Delta had come in with the APC to pick all of us up, and I'd had the device. I had loaded it up in the APC, and then engaged Stone Heart, where Delta presumably began to take it to the dropship, but had to come back to pick me up after the fight. So, in reality, this was done a long time ago.

N' Delta, the device, and I are not even on the dropship yet. We only reached the dropship, and I'm calling for Vevlaa to get ready for assisting with medical stuff. The device is still in the APC. As I said. I loaded it on before I even started the fight with Stone Heart, which would've given plenty of time for anyone to attack the APC and the device itself. You could've even removed the device from the APC in your previous post. But you didn't.

The dropship's still downed from the EMP bombardment, so we aren't taking off yet. Not for a while, even. For that matter, I don't think the sentry turrets are online. Therefore, there's still the time we have to wait in order to take off.

As such, I don't see any wrong doing.