predator428, Yautja, 15 years ago

If anyone sees a problem with my post, I'll be happy to defend it.

StoneHeart, Yautja, 15 years ago

I dont see one, in fact, I think it might be a good time to make a little party between mine and your Predator.

vevlaa, Yautja, 15 years ago

predator428
I have to object your post, about destroying(or firing) a orbital weapon against it.

Seeing that the chances of survival are equal to zero, and seeing there is at least two marines on board, you are violating the minimum 4 post battle kill rule...

Please edit.

The reason I destroyed the dropship was because of the situation that Weyland-Yutani put themselves in at the start of the RPG. W-Y sacrificed pacing in order to make the RPG as piss easy to win as they could. The entire focus of the RPG is to locate and capture the power source. Rather then begin your story at some other area, your first posts says that you have already located the source and are about to load it on your ship. Imagine if the past RPG, The Bleeding Star had started off with a first post from the predators saying that they had already repaired their ship and were minutes away from take off. It wouldn't be fair.

Since it would be too much trouble to change the position of your players now, you guys are going to have to run with the cannon blast. Feel free to say it didn't cause any non-NPC casualties, or it was merely an EMP that prevented the dropship from flying. The point is, that dropship will remain out of service.

Feel free to "temporary disable" the Dropship (from now on called the 'Waffle'). I can agree to that, seeing that we did give ourself a jump start in this rpg.

But there is one thing I cannot, and will not accept, and that is destroying our only way off this planet.

Also, Destroying the Waffle would be something along the line of us having a fleet of heavy cruisers hidden behind a moon, ambushing and destroying your Clanship in a single post... You see what I mean right?

Also, I want this to be known:
We never intended to use the Waffle as a flying battle station during this RPG. It's merely a "Safe Zone" for us.

So I will ask again:

Please, edit your your post. I can Agree to a EMP strike, but NOT a bombardment.

cleticyautja, Yautja, 15 years ago

kk this is a practise RPG.now from wht i have read you have just came to the planet and located the source like couting up to 1.i dont want to start a fight with anybody here but your all making the humans sound very very very advanced the yautja cannot locate it like that they hav to search.kk say that the dropship that was destroyed held nothing important, ok.

The dropship is vital for us, seeing that it's our command center. and the fact that there is 2 PLAYING marines INSIDE the ship, it cannot be destroyed unless all of us exits...

Disabled, yes. Destroyed, no.

If it is, then you will be breaking the 4 post kill rule.

(and according to the forum rules, that person will have his/her posts deleted....blah blah blah...)

like i explained in my previous post, It would be like if we destroyed your clan ship in a single post...

Besides, when did predators start to kill dishonorably with orbital weapons? thats not exactly the "way of the predator"

I conclude with no W-Y posts until the RPG post in question is edited, or removed.

Thank you

Vevlaa
Subleader W-Y

I intentionaly left the last part of my post vague so that you guys could determine the amount of damage that was done. I can see why you are reacting strongly to this, but I do trust your ability to determine a fair amount of damage to your team. Temporary disablement is completely reasonable and fair.

Edit: To cleticyautja and Stoneheart, your posts ignored a few facts from the WY posts. They have an array of motion sensors and sentry guns around the area. Either think of a fair way to get around these devices or don't attack. Also, please edit the bit about a heard of animals charging. It makes no sense and comes out of nowhere; it would be similar to a marine post stating that a meteor just happened to fall out of the sky and hit your ship. Please edit.

I thank you for being reasonable, and we owe you a edit for it.

the only thing remaining to do, is editing your post from plasma to EMP, and we are back in track.

Many thanks

Vevlaa
Subleader W-Y

Fixed and matter resolved. Yay.

kk i have edited the animals and how i got pas the sensers.

predator428 do u want to be a moderater?

If that's what you want, then sure.

To Stone Heart, that level of modding is usually acceptable. It may be out of my player's character, but its not a big deal. Just be sure not to do something like make someone's character get into a fight or get hurt, like you said. Don't worry about it.

Atin_Fordo, Yautja, 15 years ago

Well, Stone Heart. I've just issued a fight to you. Let's make it a good one, aye?

^ Funny, I could have sworn that Delta-boy made a post just like that ealier. Huh.

Concretehunter, please edit or delete your latest post.

Hmmm... He just might have. I wouldn't be surprised.

By the way, to all the Yautja, thanks for not stepping in. I greatly appreciate that.

theres was only me.

Excuse me concrete, perhaps I have misunderstood your post, but are you trying to make us work together against Jokeys?

And what explosion are you referring too?

the EMP blast is long over.....

Sorry but you need to be more clear in your posts to prevent mistakes from happening

I do believe that is what he's saying...

And I think the explosion he's refering to was when I just lobbed a grenade into Stone Heart's path.

Edit: Nope. I'm wrong. It says human base. That'd mean the EMP, unless we just got an orbital bombardment on our base.

Gun turrets are currently offline due to the EMP blast, Firehunter.

Hey, Preddies? Could you tell your buddy Stone Heart that he's been attacked by me, and has currently taken on a grenade full on, losing the use of his right leg, and the use of his tech due to an EMP 'nade?

If you could, seeing as he just ignored my post, that'd be great.