-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Actually, I haven't. But I didn't want to get into depth about the other characters, just the Aliens. Not yet, anyway. I also didn't describe the four humans and you because I wasn't sure who the four humans were except for the fact that they aren't part of the Yutani group, and not you because I didn't want to get into a brawl just yet.

If you want me to edit my post, though, that's fine with me.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Well if you had read the description of my character you'd know i emit xenomorph pheromones so you'd see me as xenomorph, just with a more human shape.

Alright, so I've read your character profile and I've seen the error in my writing. I've edited it. However, if you still feel that it's not true to how you'd see the situation just tell me.

EDIT: Ok, so I've edited it even more because I felt it didn't make much sense.

It's perfect, now how about a little co-op...

TDN, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Alright so let me just straighten this out before I make my next post. Where exactly are the predators right now and the xenos?

Bloo, you wrote that you had engaged a couple of marines in the city. Is this Kidd's group or mine? Cause at the moment my squad's taking shelter and have yet to move.

Xeno_slayer, you have noticed the presence of the marines but are you close by? Cause I was thinking of writing your group in my next post since I've already starting with a Predator stalking us.

It's a group of NPC's as of now. Cos i'm gonna kill them for fun. Well actually it was obvious that they were not real players when Bloo wrote in his post what they were saying and doing.

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

ugh, im trying my best tie up people's continuety errors with some of my posts. gaunt mentioned that there was a camp of yautja close to the city.

My group is in the forest so that wouldnt be anywhere close to where alpha draconis is.

gaunt doesn't look like the most experienced RP'er so maybe he's just confused too...

I was debating whether or not to let the actual player-controlled characters take over from there, but NPCs it is. Since I've run from the situation but was going to kill them to prevent them from escaping with the hive's location, I guess that's that.

EDIT: Just so you know, the story isn't going to reach its climax just yet. The Predators have just landed, so I want to give them time to write their stories. I suspect the humans won't find the central building until much later. They'd have to try and find the other manholes in which to enter from all directions, or to block them so that the xenomorphs only have one way out.

Or am I getting too ahead of this...

Alright so I guess I won't be writing either of you guys in yet since you're nowhere close.

Come to think of it, should we ever make the change to daytime? Cause I'm thinking of writing that we're taking rest but will move out when daytime comes.

And I still haven't decided which of the groups the marine contacted. AD, Yutani and DBO can talk about that.

And the time of day would be great, since I wouldn't want you guys to find the hive just yet.

yeah that's a good idea TDN.
And when are WY moving out?

Bloo: Actually, since you guys have started atacking marines and Kidd have yet to respond, maybe I should be the one to respond and go to DeathWraith's location.

Xeno_slayer: W-Y is currently setting up defences and will move out when morning comes. was trying to do the same but now it seems I'm going to move out soon.

And yeah the story's only starting so I'm not going to get to the hive's center anytime soon.

Edit: Well since DeathWraith and Bloo have attacked a group of marines and have let them called out a distress signal, I've decided to be the one who will go there. Looks like it's your move DeathWraith. Oh and although they're NPC's they're still trained soldiers. Don't go killing them in one move.

Kidd, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

As I said before, I have resorted to having people help me out with the RPG. They Copy the posts from the RPG and Paste it in another site where I can read it. The problem I am having with this site is that it keeps cutting the pages short, so the only thing I can see is the first half or quarter of the first post of each page.

Sadly, the person has yet to update me with the information. It is a slow progress and I am trying my best to keep up. If any of you fellas are willing to help me out by E-Mailing today's posts to my account. I'll be more than happy to post, until that time, I have very little knowledge of what is going on during the RPG.

EDIT: My E-Mail address is; [email protected]
It would mostly help me out if people would E-Mail me the posts after my last post that was posted last night.

I've only killed one of them, the one who was staggering and only aiming at Death Wraith. I was only there to kill the last one, though. I won't be fighting your group, TDN, not yet anyway.

TDN, I wasn't expecting you and your group so soon. What's going to happen? Neither you nor Death Wraith can die just yet. The same with Firehunter and Peterson unless one of you makes a plot twist.

Well I was actually expecting you to help DeathWraith since I've already made up a plan to force you and the other xenos back (hence splitting up half my forces).

Well it depends on how his move plays out. He could retreat (though I doubt it) since he's fighting at a disadvantage. It's not just me but half of my squad as well (which could number up to almost 10 trained soldiers).

I'm actually on my way to see mum and then see what the hell i'm gonna do. It's a delicate situation for me, because usually i would take control of a hive and avoid getting hurt myself, but now the hive is taking control of me. I don't even know whose side i'm on yet. But just to make it clear, i won't fight NPC's in an RPG where i don't even get points for it. Only quickly dispose of them.

EDIT: Actually i'm getting really bored of this, i figure i'm gonna make one more post and then i'm out.

aww, at least play until someone kills you.

also, would you guys mind just quickly mentioning that the drop pods fell? Especially people in the WY camp.

Voltage-3000, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

i'll kill you all hahahahaha

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Kidd, I am going as fast as I can, even around final's week....sheesh....