RPG Discussion Topic

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

You know what this is for.

Also to all aliens, i am not your enemy, but this time, if some mentally retarded predalien so much as scratches my cool new xenomorph skin clothes, not to mention destroying any of my stuff, i will rip his head off without mercy.

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

-rolls eyes-

Waralien, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

To all players out there, there was no real mention of a setting area, like the environment. So I just posted that I was in a valley. If there is any problems with this, just let me know.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

For future reference, the humans are on the outskirts to the north of the city, not actually inside the city itself. What time of day should we say it is?

superxinyang, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

i think it should be night, since it is when aliens are most active

Atin_Fordo, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Well, I personally vote late afternoon. Reason being is that it allows for the whole "four page" thing since the aliens are just starting to stir up. Meaning that we might be hitting night and the part where we can attack at the same time.

Well i didn't read all the posts and placed in a late evening when it's already getting dark so if i made some mistake tell me and i'll edit.

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Is hunter's moon allied with balatu this time round?

It'd just be good to know...so we don't accidentally kill any of you.

Peterson, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

All clans are allied with each other as for terrain, Its ruined city.

ok so: at present WY and alpha have landed in a camp close to the outskirts of the city, kidd and tdn have started to clear out the buildings close to the perimeter to secure the area, and the WY troops are preparing their equipment.

DBO ship has sent its leader down to meet up with saysell, and this is closer to the city. (on the other side maybe?)

the alien hives have awoken and the leaders have all met in the queen chamber to receive orders

hunter's moon is in high orbit around earth with no clan members on the surface yet, and balatu hasn't started posting.

am i correct?

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Swift_spear and I are rogue in this.

OOOH that actually fits in pretty well...

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Yep. I juct checked, and you're bang on. AD have gone past the perimeter we've set up.

GeneWells, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Where is the W-Y setting up base on Earth, country, city?

Probably a fictional city. That way it leaves room to be creative with buildings/street names ect.

any ideas for a name?

I vote "Midland City"

( Kurt Vonnegut homage ;) )

Dunn and I were talking about this not long ago, actually. Granted, we weren't talking about that for this, but for some other reason. He and I decided to say the country would be Germany, so, yeah. Unless we officially decide otherwise.

TDN, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I don't know, since it's the chaotic future maybe the situation is so bad that cities have became unrecognizable and nations no longer exist. At least that's the feeling I got from the description.

And it's just me who had started to move into the outer parts of the city. The rest of AD has yet to move.

Well, cities might be undistinguishable, but don't forget. Unless the area's completely gone? It's still the same place on the map as it was. Meaning even if the city's been leveled, it's still on the map. Meaning we can still give it a name. Same with countries. Even if barriers have been dissolved, we can still use the term "former" to describe the place.

Not really important to know if we're anywhere but Earth, but in this case, we know what different regions are named.

yeah i agree, it should have a name for sure.
especialyl if most of the fighting is going to happen in it.

Actually, someone mentioned a forest too, so we could take some of the action there just to spread it out.

ALSO what are the rules regarding editing posts? Can I have one of my clanmembers go back and change something?

There used to be a rule about RPG posts being at least 10 lines long or extremely signifficant T_T

Who else misses that rule when reading some of the aleins' posts?

Also wooooooooooooow, touchy subject here! Someone from WY just said "DBO allies"?? That's not quite how i discussed it with Malus, is it?