Sam-Jack-Dunn, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

You hear that people? HM is looking for conscripts. Be active or you'll have to serve a tour of duty with them! Scared into being active now? I hope so!

Voltage-3000, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

i'm out looking for my first kill so be on alert i'm coming for the lowest rank on my list to the highest

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Congratulations, your a dick.

ANYWAY, aside from my clan dieing before my eyes...I think this RPG is going very well.

GeneWells, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I haven't been able to get online much and may not be posting much for a few days, I apologize for this and please forgive me if I RP something that isn't accurate. I don't have much time to read up on the situations.

ugh...its somethin like...

TDN tried to kill xeuss, but xeuss escaped killing most of TDN's squad. Theres a tracking bug on xeuss now thats leading alpha and WY to the hive.

The queen has called all of her drones back.

And hunters moon have landed and are now spread out in the city.

You can incorporate NPC yautja's from hunter's moon into your posts now. Kill a few off if you want...let them kill some marine NPCs...whatever fits.

BTW what ever happened to that rogue group of preds?

OH and saysell has left the base, and is getting ready to go extract TDN from the city. One of your guys (i forget how to spell his name) is chasing him.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

By the way, none of the xeno's have gone out of the hive yet. Anyone read my latest post? That's what's happening with the aliens right now.

Carmine. And Winter too, when he wakes up tomorrow.

Atin_Fordo, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Actually, I'm heading after TDN now. Editted my post, got told not to follow Saysell. And it's Carmine, for the record.

Waralien, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Don't worry Bloo, Im mobalizing out already. Gaunt is too.

Guard tower? Sewers?

That had better not be our base. Our base is in the middle of a field 100 meters from the very outermost building of the city, on a bedrock of clay and other stuff, meaning that there are no sewers anywhere near us. There are no guard towers, either. We are using trenches, mines and sentry guns.

So is Firehunter. I'm not sure where Peterson is right now, though.

Also, I'm thinking that I'm going to have to fight one of the higher-leveled players, Yautja or human. I don't know which, though, or when. Should be fun...

For now, though, I'll be supporting the other xenomorphs, and the NPC soon-to-be grey that needs to be traveling with me at all times.

Voltage-3000, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

xeno slayer you don't have to be a piss ant the only reason i left is because you expected us to do this and that and your kind of controling and a jackass so yeah this is just me getting a break from the clans cause theres no reason being in one when no one can take care of it

COMMENCE STANDING ORDER NUMBER 6

All Human Forces, regardless of Clan or Allegiance, are to pull back to base and prepare to hold it at all costs. This overrides any and ALL objectives currently in place. Kidd, TDN, Saysell, this includes you.

Isn't dawn soon, though? Isn't that when you guys are actually supposed to be infiltrating the city?

What, with you and the preds both massing for an offensive?

I guess you're right then. I myself will be leading one of the larger invasion forces, but will be defense. We'll be at the bottom of the central building.

Best to have some chow before we set out, anyway. I'm outta eggs, so we'll have to make do with curried chicken.

Sigh....I'm not going to start an argument with you voltage. I have absolutely no interest in that.
If you want to leave, its your choice. I was just a little overwhelmed by the ratio of marines to yautja participating in the RPG. And you signed up for it so I thought you'd be posting..

sorry if i seemed controlling...it wasn't my intention at all.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Wait, how are you gonna follow me if you're pulling back?