delta-boy, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Carmine, i was gonna post to help you with my medical expertise but im gonna wait for an admin/mod to pass who won. Ok?

Atin_Fordo, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Well, he made five posts. I just made my sixth. Just counted it all out. For him to have killed me yet isn't possible. But, yeah. I can understand that, seeing as we now have a dilemma.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Yup, War, you made only 5 posts. Therefore you didn't kill him. Not that it would count for anything, but yeah, Carmine's right, he got the kill, not you.

Waralien, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Whoops, after all the attacks against me I lost track. My bad. I'll make the changes and thanks for correcting me.

No problem, mate. There was a lot of different stuff going on beteween our posts, since Delta and Kirby were fighting, too. It was... More than a little confusing. I had to recount several times to make sure. Good fight, though. Very good.

Waralien, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I agree. Though one thing I am pissed off is that I had to go through all those attacks. Keeping those in mind, I had to find myself weakened before your fight. That is something I am going to avoid in the future.

Well, that's the problem with us humans. We tend to be capable of contacting each other and finding each other in case we need help. To encounter one who is completely alone is... Not the most likely of things. Though it is unfair.

So is this RPG almost over already or what?

Probably, yeah. I think that all the enemies are dead (Or inactive, thus not killable), so all that's left is for the humans to get back to base.

Ok that looks like an ending to me, the RPG is now DEAD!